GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค
Like always โค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Actuality โค
Gaiety โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
โค EXTREMITY โค
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Not love โค

1.5K 88 13
By anksriv

Author POV

" Madam, sir ordered me to show you the mansion" Nia requested, knocking on her door. Yn looked at the door while sitting on the bed and huffed, it was Nia's duty to serve her and she have to corporate otherwise he would definitely scold her.

She put the cushion on the side and got up, going towards the door " Did he go to office? " She asked to nia and she immediately bowed and nodded " Yes madam, sir departed. "

" Ok, let's go" Yn said coming out of the room and followed her, " First of all i will show you all the rooms , is that fine with you, madam? " She asked politely , looking at her. " That will be fine" She replied with a small smile.

" This floor only has two rooms, one is yours and the other one is of the boss's " Nia informed as they both headed towards a room , Yn touched the knob but it was locked.

" Only his trusted servant can enter the room to clean it. Sir is very strict in this matter that no female servant should enter " Nia added while walking towards  her.

Yn looked at the door , and felt an inquisitiveness to look inside but she just killed it by manipulating her mind , thinking ' he and his belonging doesn't matter to me'.

They both went upstairs and saw a few rooms there" On this floor, there are four rooms, two are guest room, one is gaming room and other room is always closed. And above this floor, other rooms like store and substitute rooms are situated, madam" She added

" Who else are in his family? " Yn asked suddenly without even thinking twice. " Only his father , madam" Nia replied looking at her as she didn't expect this question from her.

" His mother and siblings? " She asked in curiosity " I don't think he has any siblings and his mother died three years ago in an car accident, i used to work in his father's mansion  there i saw her, she was a very quite and down to earth lady " She added remembering the elder madam who provided everything.

" Surprising, how a humble mother like her, had such a cruel son. " She chuckled remembering all the torment  he did to her.

" No madam, he is not, sir is very kind hearted, my brother was a driver at his mother's office , he got injured when his mother got into an accident, fortunately that time, she was saved but my brother went paralysed, elder madam gave me a job and took all financial responsibility of our family .
But after her death, sir took the responsibility even when he didn't join the office"

Nia said , realising how in bad times they came forward to help, he could refuse to help after his mother demise but he took her family's burden by supporting her.

Yn just looked at her with a blank face " Why there is no picture of him with his family? " She questioned looking around as there were only paintings and not a single portrait of him.

" I heard he doesn't like clicking pictures, but there is portrait of his father and mother in the room of sir, my colleague told me. " She replied happily.

" There is an elevator also in the mansion but no one uses it. Since sir rarely goes upstairs but he goes to the terrace sometimes " Nia added to the facts. They both went to the terrace and saw how big as well as beautiful it was looking with a couch set on the corner.

" This is beautiful " She mumbled, holding the railing of the rooftop from where she can see the whole area. It was a foggy day still it was looking like some kind of scenery.

They headed towards the downstairs " This is the kitchen, that is the dining area and which you have already seen madam" , nua showed a room to her, telling " This is his father's room, he barely stays here "

After that they went towards the back east of the living area which was partitioned by a big glass door.

" This is a fitness part of the house, madam" Nia chuckled as they entered and saw a big hall where all kinds of gym equipment were kept neatly.

They left the hall and saw the swimming area which was more vast than other parts of the house," You can swim here whenever you want, madam" She said with a smile.

" I don't know how to swim " She reacted casually and went out of the glass area with Nia following her. " There is garden outside which can be accessible by two doors, one from here and one from living area. " Nia kept on informing her about the house.

After a few steps , there, situated a big wooden door and they went inside but what YN saw made her eyes brighten in contentment.

" Amazing" She murmured looking at the big antique themed library in front of her . " This is the Library and study place of sir , here anyone can come and read books except his office table and those two closets behind the table, sir strictly prohibited that." Nia said in a scary tone as if it's a crime to go in that area.

But YN was in her own world of books, looking around and touching the bookshelves. " Do you like reading , madam? " She asked, going towards her. " Alot" She answered in a zealous way.

" What kind of genre books are here? " Yn asked, turning back to nia " All kinds of books are here except mythological, fantasy and romantic" Nia answered but her eyebrows frowned when YN's happiness faded away.

" What happened, madam? " She asked, looking at her. " These are the only genres i read" She sighed , going out of the library.

She realised  how different they were from each other and how difficult it would be to stay together for life. She solemnly doubts this relationship as it got the most usual start and now their tastes were also not matching.

" Nia, put this stuff in the room of the madam" The Head servant called Nia and she ran towards him, while YN went to see the stuff which was entering in the house.

" Seamstress sent the ready made apparel for daily wear with fancy ones and informed us that she will send the stitched one after one week or month. Matching jewellery,  bags and shoes are in other cartons. Carry them carefully " Head servant, alerted the other servants while YN reached there with nia.

" Good noon madam"he bowed and she nodded. " Go and make the wardrobe ready for madam" He ordered looking at her while nia bowed and climbed the stairs to reach her room.

~~~~~

" Do you need my help, Nia? " Yn asked after five minutes, watching her putting clothes on the hangers " No, madam only a few dresses are left , i will do it, thank you. " She replied with a smile.

" Madam lunch is ready" A maid came inside as the door was already ajar and told her after bowing. " I am not hungry" She answered with a smile. " But you barely ate your breakfast also" Nia said but immediately put the hand on her mouth as she forgot she was her boss's wife.

" I am fine" She said , got up to go towards the balcony but nia came towards her and said " Madam, i am putting these watch boxes in the dresser drawer number three" She nodded and about to walk when she saw something in the drawer.

" Oh there are medicines in it" Nia said looking at medicines scattered all over inside and closed the drawer but she stopped her in between , only to find they were not just simple medicines but includes contraceptive pills also.

" Why is it in this room? " She asked looking at Nia and taking the box in her hand. " I don't know madam, we barely came to this room, and sir, renovated it in one day . " Nia answered without any filter .

" He didn't bother to fill the wardrobe but he was well prepared with these things. " She mumbled, clutching the pills tightly and threw them in the Dustbin. " Maybe it came with other medicines, madam" Nia tried to clarify but YN showed her eyes making her shut up.

" Contraceptive pills don't come by mistakes, they are asked to get" She spat , as anger was visible on her face. " Sorry, madam" Nia said and ran out of the room.

'He is a brazen man with such low thinking that i will sleep with him. ' she thought , clenching her jaw .

' this is never going to happen, jungkook' she thought and closed her eyes in annoyance sitting on the bed.

••••••••••••••

" Yoongi, how are you , dear? " His grandfather asked as he scrunched his eyes after being unconscious for more than  one day .

" Son, open your eyes slowly" His grandfather instructed him, caressing his arms. But suddenly all the things that happened yesterday morning , replayed in his mind and he sat up with shock, screaming.

" Giggles "

Doctors who were there for the whole day and night, quickly went towards him to do check up, his grandfather sat beside him , caressing his head to sooth his pain but his mind got filled with rage hearing her name from his grandson's mouth as soon as he woke up.

"Stop calling her, when she is the one responsible for this state of yours. These middle class girls have no loyalty towards anyone" He was furious watching him like this and his man already told him the whole story after enquiry.

He was somewhere relieved that now she was out of his grandson's life and now he can arrange his marriage to  any woman of their standards.

The doctor prescribed some medicine for strength and left the room.

But yoongi's heart was hurting remembering everything, his every inch of skin was asking for  reprisal from jungkook but his heart was wrenching thinking that she was earlier involved with him and now their relationship suffered because of her stupidity.

" Let her go, dear, she was not in your fate, what she did was not love." His grandfather said , patting his back but he put his head in the palm, regretting every single decision which made their way parted permanently.

" Forget her, she was never of your type, she was just with you for money and now when she got someone better and powerful she left you, what if it's her way to getting rid of you? "

She didn't love me.

It was not love.

His grandfather manipulated, making his head raise.

She didn't love me.

What she did was NOT LOVE.

Yoongi gritted his teeth in rage and announced the most deadly words, furiously.

" Don't worry, they both are going to suffer the way i am suffering now"

••••••••••••••••••

8:30 PM

" Good evening , sir"

A servant greeted Jungkook , who just arrived from the office and he reached towards him with a glass of water . Jungkook gulped down the water and put the glass in the tray.

" Sir, should i serve the dinner? " That servant asked, looking at the man, resting on the exquisite antique couch, spreading his arm on back rest and legs on floor.

" Hmm but call Nia before that" He ordered and he immediately followed his demand . After one minute Nia was standing in front of him.

" What did she do all day? "

He asked , not looking at her but his phone, scrolling through some emails. Nia smiled before answering

" Sir, as you ordered, i showed madam the whole mansion and informed her that you don't like females in your room. "

Jungkook just gave her side eyes as that rule was for the other women , not for  his woman.

" Then, what part of the house did she like the most? " He asked, showing he was not interested but in his heart he was dying to know how much she liked their house because he built it keeping her preferences in his mind.

" Madam, liked the terrace , garden and swimming area the most. She loved the library's antique building also, but..... "

Jungkook smirked, thinking, she loved his ideas but he gazed at her when she halted on her words.

" But what? " He asked , being impatient.

"The library was no use for madam, because the books genre  she loves to read are not there, when i told her that her smile faded away totally." 

Nia anwered in a sad tone but jungkook frowned his eyebrows.

" What kind of genre she reads? " He questioned in a cold tone.

" Mythological, fantasy and romantic "

Nia replied quickly expecting some kind of words of appreciation from him as she answered everything but all she received was another question.

" Did she had her lunch? "

Jungkook asked, standing up and  removing his coat.

" No sir"

" Any evening snack? "

" No sir, she barely ate her breakfast after you left and then she refused eating lunch and snacks also. "

Nia said, truthfully. But his orbs went dark hearing that she didn't eat anything from the almost two days.

He clenched his back teeth and fisted his palm because of fury reignited in his veins as she was being stubborn for nothing.

Whole mansion echoed and Nia flinched when he roared.

" Bring the dinner to her room"

.

Author note:

I hope you all like this part.

Please vote and support.

Have a lovely day, buddies❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*โ˜…:*:๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*โ˜…:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
163K 6.5K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
1.1M 50.8K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...