Mom relies on stocking up to...

By pttcch

宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse 作者:秋天的信 https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.h... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 432

Chapter 311 - 320

228 3 1
By pttcch

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 311: An incident occurred at the base (13)

  Lan Jin held the child, coaxing her while recalling the key words between the lines just now.

  Inhibitors.

  What exactly are inhibitors?

  Why did that person first think of inhibitors after learning that he was infected with this mutated virus?

  So after the inhibitor is injected into the body, can it clear all the viruses in the body, or can it delay the virus?

  So is this inhibitor targeted?
  For example, by category, bugs are one category, big cats are one category, rabbits are one category, in short, all kinds of animals are one category, or should we say that one shot covers them all and is effective against all viruses that can mutate humans? .

  Also, why would someone in the base develop inhibitors? What is the reason for people to research inhibitors?

  Too many doubts lingered in Lan Jin's heart, but asking her to find out why -

  sorry, she didn't mean that.

  There were some things that she couldn't figure out and she would write them down and put them aside, but it was absolutely impossible for her to ask them in the past.

  The less you know, the better you can protect yourself in times of chaos.

  ...

  No matter how she coaxed the child in her arms, Lan Jin couldn't do it well. The main thing was feeding and changing diapers. It was strange that the child could be coaxed well when there was nothing.

  Besides, although Lan Jin likes her children, she is not necessarily full of patience with every child. After coaxing her for a few times but not getting it right, Lan Jin became a little annoyed. She came to Captain Zhang and asked him. After putting the child into Captain Zhang's arms, he turned around and left the place without saying anything.

  Captain Zhang was at a loss as he held the child in his arms. He looked at this person and then that person. With everyone's eyes escaping, he could only accept his fate and hold the child to comfort him. When he looked at Lan Jin's back, He couldn't help but said: "If I can't beat you, I won't get used to your bad habits."

  Of course, this must be a joke, and no one can take it seriously, but after the joke, the atmosphere on the deck was better than before. Much better.

  ...

  Such a big explosion and the billowing smoke did not dissipate so quickly. After the first elimination work, Team Zhang arranged for everyone to enter the cabin to rest. During this period, he reported everything that happened today to H City base, and then the H city base will report to the people above, and then decide whether to continue the next trip.

  And this process still takes a certain amount of time.

  The decision from above had not yet been received. After taking a rest and taking turns, the smoke had almost dispersed, and all the ships sailed towards the J City base.

  at this time.

  Due to the constant approach, everyone on the deck also saw clearly the anomalies in the sky above J City.

  At this time, there was still a dark shadow hovering in the sky of the J City base.

  Earlier they had thought that the smoke from the explosion had not dissipated, but now it seems that is not the case.

  Ling Jiang stood on the deck and asked doubtfully: "What do you think is the allure of this J City base? Why haven't they left even after it was blown up like this?" Lan Jin said meaningfully: "That's it

  . It's not good."

  Lan Jin's meaning contained too much, and Ling Jiang and others naturally understood what she meant. There were some things that they could not ask, so naturally they would not take the initiative to ask.

  So if you don’t know, just don’t know. Speaking of which, I’m really not that curious.

  ...

  The ship is getting closer and closer, and the destruction of J City Base will soon come into view.

  And when everyone thought it was impossible to see here, who knew that the buildings in the base had indeed collapsed, but they were not completely reduced to rubble.

  A team member next to him asked curiously: "Didn't you activate the self-destruction device? The aftermath of the explosion just now was not small. Why didn't I feel like it exploded?" "Then what do you think it should be like

  ? Ah."

  "I thought this place was all rubble."

  "How could it be blown up like that?" A member of the team explained: "Although it is said to blow up this place, the principle is actually the same as blasting. From the bottom of the base, Blow it up and cause the house to collapse. When the house collapses, the small explosive device originally installed inside the base will also monitor dangerous objects on its own and blow up directly." In other words, although it exploded, it was

  not Every place must be blown up, otherwise if everything is really blown up, the aftermath of the bombing just now won't be just a little bit.

  This explanation seems to be the same thing, but in fact, as long as the large mutated creatures are solved, there will naturally be no need to ask these questions anymore.

  Entering the gate of the J City Base again, after Brother Zhang stood on the ruins, Captain Zhang said: "Our mission is to kill these little bugs hovering above the J City Base, and destroy them all within sight. Drop them without leaving any behind. In addition, while killing the bugs, also check to see if there are any recyclable materials nearby. Of course, no one knows whether the mutated creatures pressed under the rocks are dead or not. Don’t Act alone, and be alert when acting."

  It is impossible for people with high abilities like Lan Jin to do these relatively trivial tasks, and they also have other jobs.

  No, as soon as Captain Zhang finished allocating the tasks, these first few people were taken to the rear laboratory.

  He first sent a few people to dig them up, and then searched the place.

  Of course, after being bombed like this, no matter what you were looking for, you couldn't find it at all.

  Finally, after working for another day and night, Team Zhang returned to the ship with several live insects and handed them over to the team of professors who had been waiting on the ship.

  ...

  As soon as this person handed over the bug, the satellite phone called from the other end.

  Brother Zhang originally thought that he had received news of returning to the base. After all, so many people had died. If he went on a mission, he would be sending himself to death. But who knew that returning was indeed a return, but at the same time, they also received news of an incident at the base in H City. information.

  The night before, just the night before, the mutant snakes near the base, the kind with fire crystals on their heads, suddenly crawled towards the H City base.

  Originally, people at the base already knew about them when they first came over.

  The door of the base was closed early, and snakes and realgar were also scattered at the door. Although the effect was not great, it could withstand it for a while, and then the superpowers who stayed in the base would kill it - but who

  knew , there are more and more snakes. The group of superpowers who stayed in the base were not particularly powerful originally. After being attacked by batch after batch of crystals, the mutant snakes did not kill many, but instead gathered more and more.

  Reluctantly, after some discussions, the base decided to temporarily close the base gate.

  However, the base gate was closed, and the people living inside the protective facility felt that it was getting dark.

  It's extremely dark, there's sunshine 24 hours a day, it never gets dark, but it's actually dark today.

  However, when everyone saw what was on the transparent protective cover, they almost vomited it out.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 312 Mission Continues (23)

  "What the hell is this thing?"

  "Oh my God, this thing is crawling. It's so disgusting." "

  I just said it suddenly got dark. I thought the day was over. Who knew? It's blocked by something."

  At this time, someone recognized the creature crawling on the protective shield.

  "It's a mutant snake. There's a red crystal on its head. It's a mutant snake." "

  Oh my God, why are there so many mutant snakes? Why are they all running here." "

  Ah, I'm most afraid of snakes. "

  Is this protective shield useful? These snakes won't run in." These snakes will

  definitely not be able to get in for the time being. After all, after the first layer of protection was not very effective, the second layer of protection was also raised directly.

  Under two layers of protection, unless it is a particularly fierce mutant creature, it can last for a while.

  But how long is the period of time? Can the people at the base persist until these people return to the base to seek help from them?

  The H city base is built on the mountain. It has no high-rise buildings, but it covers a really wide area, and these snakes can cover all the protective shields. You can imagine its huge number. With this number, even if it has Lan Jin and others with powerful powers are back, and it will not be an easy task to solve them, so everything is still a matter of two opinions.

  The protective cover is solid and durable. It is almost impossible to find a flaw here.

  But there is a gap in the protective door at the entrance and exit. If you want to find a gap to enter through here, it is not impossible.

  Snakes are animals without arms and legs. They are best at getting through small gaps, even just a little bit.

  After entering one by two, the snakes behind them continued to rush towards the hole, and gradually, the entrance of the hole was expanded.

  No, what I was worried about in the first place happened directly after a while.

  Looking at the group of snakes that kept pouring into the base, the superpowers guarding the door could only continue to use superpowers on them.

  However, it was of no use at all.

  The superpowers of these superpowers were not particularly powerful to begin with. In the past, when the number of mutated snakes was small, it would take a lot of time, physical strength, and superpowers to eliminate them. Not to mention other masters, it was almost instantaneous. It has consumed all the energy of the superpowers.

  In the end, he was injured.

  Fortunately, the only good thing is that the H City base has already had its own set of countermeasures after being attacked by mutant creatures earlier, which is to close the doors and windows as soon as the alarm sounds. This prevents the snakes from harassing ordinary people after they crawl in.

  But after knowing that their own superpower resistance was useless, those superpower users picked up their own weapons just like ordinary team members.

  I have to say that the weapon is really fun to use, but as long as the opening is not blocked, snakes will continue to pour in.

  For a moment, the H city base was in chaos.

  ...

  and the several ships on the way back were not in a good mood, because at the same time, Dr. Wang at the R city base also received a satellite phone call. Their base was almost about to fall.

  Faced with this situation, the leaders of several bases could not give any comfort, because they were afraid that each base would--

  so what are the reasons for this kind of thing to happen.

  In the lounge, Lan Jin was a little confused, "What a coincidence. Why did all the mutated creatures suddenly launch attacks on various bases? If we really talk about it, isn't it better to attack when it's extremely cold? Then the ice surface can still be free. Walking and escaping are also easier to run. Although animals are animals, they are not stupid, so why do they attack the base in groups at this time?" "Then who knows, maybe there is

  an unknown person behind it. Conspiracy."

  But strangely, according to the information Huang Jinghe received from his parents, the Jingshi base was the same as before. When almost all bases were invaded by mutated creatures at the same time, the Jingshi base was intact, safe and harmonious.

  This makes people have to think more.

  Why do other bases have problems, but your Jingshi base has no problems at all? Could it be that the Jingshi base is really a geomantic treasure, and it is not disturbed there.

  If this is the case, then why not build a base and just live where you are?

  So, there must be something behind it that they don't know about.

  ...

  The ship accelerated towards each base. When the five ships were preparing to return to their respective bases, while everyone was saying goodbye on the deck, Team Zhang received a satellite call from above.

  Captain Zhang frowned and asked with a heavy face: "I know that mission is very important, but the situation at the base is also very urgent. Are we going to just ignore it?" "Don't worry about the base, we have already sent people

  there. It's solved, you just need to complete the task, do you understand?" Before

  Captain Zhang's call was hung up, several team leaders at the base received calls from above. The content was almost the same as Captain Zhang's. What you heard was no different.

  After hanging up the phone, several captains looked very ugly. Captain Zhang said: "What's going on? The base is like that. We still have to continue to perform tasks, but our own base is just ignored?" "Who knows

  ? Since the people above have arranged for people to come to help, we..." We are soldiers, and soldiers must obey orders, whether we can go back or not.

  Doctor Wang from the R city base glanced at Team Zhang and sighed: "Then let's keep going. Don't waste time here."

  Just like that, before the separation even started, we continued to move towards our destination again.

  After the four of them returned to the lounge again, Ling Jiang's worried heart relaxed. She said happily: "Fortunately, fortunately, grandma and Qiaoqiao are in your space, otherwise I would be worried to death right now." ."

  Isn't it the same with Lan Jin, "Yes, the world is not peaceful. Who dares to leave these two outside."

  Lao Gao said, "We should be happy that fortunately Sister Lan has space, otherwise everything would be over." It's all in vain, but I'm worried about something now. Something happened at the base. It's okay if someone is fine. If something happens to someone, they will probably count the number of people in the end. Neither Qiao Qiao nor Grandma Ling will be at the base. How should I put it?"

  Huang Jinghe said: "Do you really think Captain Zhang doesn't know anything? When Sister Lan went to ask for leave before we set off, Captain Zhang was hesitant to speak. It was clear that he had guessed something, but Captain Zhang shouldn't talk nonsense, otherwise he should have reported it." "

  It should be that he knows that we have space, but thinks that our space is similar to the people who have space in the base. It can only carry things, nothing else. Function, otherwise you think Brother Zhang would not report such a thing that benefits the country and the people." Lao Gao analyzed.

  "What you say makes sense. Hey, I originally wanted to keep the space and try not to let others know about it. Who knew that now there are more and more people who know about the space." Lan Jin said worriedly.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Listening to Lan Jin's words, Lao Gao comforted him: "Sister Lan, although there are few people with super powers in this world, space is not a rare superpower, so it doesn't matter even if people know that you have space. Just try not to expose things that shouldn't be exposed.

  As for the H City base, there is room for people. It's just that some can accommodate people and some cannot. Besides, there isn't that much space. Function, the most important thing is that I don’t believe that the people who have space are only in the H city base and not in other bases, so it doesn’t matter if you have space powers. However, there are still some differences, other people’s

  powers It's space, and Sister Lan's space is a superpower. In short, if it's really exposed, just say it when people ask you. It's already very eye-catching that you have thunder powers. If people know that you have space superpowers, it will only make it worse. It's eye-catching, so you conceal it, which is a normal explanation. Besides, I have the final say on my abilities, so why should I tell you people all about it." "That being said, having two abilities at the same

  time It is really eye-catching, so it makes sense to hide it. In fact, if you think about it carefully, if your power is so powerful, can others force you to do anything? With such a powerful power, even the base will be somewhat afraid of it. , I don’t think you need to think too much about it.” Ling Jiang analyzed.

  Huang Jinghe also said: "Yes, in the end of the world, there are all kinds of natural disasters, and there are also those disasters outside. Who knows whether they are natural disasters or man-made? In this case, Sister Lan, the stronger your powers, the more powerful you will be." It arouses people's fear, so even if you hide your space powers, no one will say you are not good. Of course, it is better not to let people know if you can. After all, there are a lot of supplies, and you can't guarantee the foundation of others. Manage from the heart, start from the emotional aspect."

  Lan Jin was speechless, glanced at him, and said: "Your sister, I am in my 30s, and my children are in kindergarten. People will still cheat on their feelings. How worried are you? Just do it yourself."

  In this way, it seems true that among the four of them, the only one who seems easy to deceive is Huang Jinghe.

  But is Huang Jinghe really easy to deceive?
  In addition, Huang Jinghe's sentence, the stronger the power, the more fearful it would be, and it was also imprinted on Lan Jin's heart like a brand.

  ...

  The rest of the journey is still going on, and one thing is pressing in my heart, and no one can relax. During the entire journey forward, everyone in the team is lifeless.

  Lan Jin and the others didn't know their next destination, or whether what they were going to do was still the same as when they came out.

  But judging from the number of satellite calls Team Zhang has received in the past few days, the next thing seems to be really important.

  But no matter how critical it is, the driving time cannot be shortened.

  Moreover, there seem to be really scary creatures in the water. When the ship is moving forward, they will try to harass them.

  Whether intentionally or unintentionally, the longer the ship travels, the more frequent aquatic creatures harass the ship. Invisibly, people have to wonder whether there may be some reason for this.

  ...

  The sun above the head is getting more and more scorching. Standing on the deck now, it doesn't matter whether he is wearing protective clothing or not. In short, the sun is all gone. Moreover, the thermometer on the deck is constantly reminding Lan. Jin, the high temperature seems to have broken through the 70-degree mark, and is still rising.

  After being exposed to the sun for 24 hours, not only did the water level drop again in a few days, it also caused sunburn to many people's skin.

  Finally, as the temperature continued to rise, Team Zhang finally asked someone to give each person a piece of the insulating suit he had collected for a long time.

  The insulating suit that Team Zhang took out is naturally made of high-tech material. It is waterproof, fireproof and electricity-proof, and the style is also very unique. It is like the raincoat we wore before, all black in color, the upper body is also light and loose, and it is also I brought a hat and put it on from my head to my feet. After wearing it, my body felt much cooler than not wearing it at all.

  Insulated suits are available in both men's and women's sizes regardless of size, but fortunately, the heights of the people on this trip are quite different, so there was no ill-fitting problem.

  However, as soon as Lao Gao heard that the insulation suit was anti-electricity, he immediately put it on and asked Lan Jin to try out his powers.

  Such dangerous behavior was immediately stopped and scolded by Captain Zhang, "What it calls anti-electricity is to prevent small amounts of electricity similar to those exposed in sockets. Lan Jin's super power has such a large amount of electricity, how can it be prevented?" Lan Jin said

  . Jin asked doubtfully: "Can't even the smallest one work?"

  Captain Zhang asked tentatively: "How small."

  "I won't know until I try it." Lan Jin really wanted to try it.

  Captain Zhang frowned, but agreed to Lan Jin's request. However, this test was not on the human body. If anyone was injured, who would be responsible? So he put the clothes on the deck and wrapped a pair inside. A live fish that is about the same weight as a human body.

  Lan Jin put her hands on her clothes and used the smallest amount of electricity in her power. At least that's what she thought. Unexpectedly, she still electrocuted the fish alive. Not only that, the clothes also gave off a burnt smell.

  But Lan Jin swore that she really didn't use much electricity, and accused Team Zhang: "I didn't use much electricity at all. Your clothes are not anti-electricity at all. Remove this explanation from the advertisement.

  " After that, he turned around and fled the scene angrily.

  In fact, destroying a piece of high-tech clothes might destroy a lot of resources. She was really worried that Captain Zhang would ask her to compensate, so it was better to leave as soon as possible.

  Captain Zhang laughed angrily. Could it be that he really couldn't understand what Lan Jin meant? But looking at the background of the people leaving, he said nothing.

  After a shift, Lan Jin returned to the lounge again, but this time she had one thing she wanted to do after returning to the house.

  A few days ago, Huang Jinghe's words were still lingering in her mind. The past few days had completely made her think clearly, and she decided to give it a try.

  As for what to try, it was naturally the glowing lotus seed rice growing in the spiritual spring when I first discovered this lotus space.

  After she picked the glowing lotus pods, the roots of the spiritual spring water disappeared without a trace. Otherwise, if there was such a conspicuous thing in the spiritual spring, how could anyone who saw it not ask about it.

  But that's not the point. The point is how could only two grains of lotus seed rice grow in the lotus pod, so she put the remaining eight grains into the room in the space and locked it in the drawer of the master bedroom with a key.

  She had thought before that her powers had been upgraded. If it weren't for the injection that Captain Zhang gave her, it would have been lotus seed rice. So if she wanted to increase her powers, could she just take it again? A grain of lotus seed rice will do it.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 314: Super Power Upgrades Again (13)

  After having this idea in his mind, Lan Jin kept thinking about it.

  To eat or not to eat became the main question.

  After all, the reaction after eating the lotus seed rice was really devastating. The impression was more profound than the elimination of mutated pets. Of course, the effect received cannot be compared with the effect of spiritual spring water.

  But, after eating last time, a lot of toxins have been excreted from the body. If you eat again this time, you probably won’t feel as uncomfortable as last time.

  With this idea in mind, Lan Jin sat by the bed. After doing a lot of mental preparation, he took out a grain of lotus seed rice that was still glowing golden, and then swallowed it.

  The pain she imagined did not sweep through her body as expected, but after only a few seconds she lost consciousness and fell on the bed and fell asleep.

  She slept for a long time, as if she was trying to make up for all the sleep she had lost during this period. She fell into a deep sleep, and the alarm clock didn't wake her up when it was time to change shifts.

  Ling Jiang next door called her several times, but when there was no reply, he became anxious for a moment. He first called Captain Zhang to open the door for him. Of course, after still not waking her up, he called Zhou Zhi not far away. shouted over.

  After Zhou Zhiye checked, he came to the conclusion that he was asleep, and he was sleeping quite deeply.

  Ling Jiang was puzzled, "Lan Jin rarely sleeps so deeply."

  But if he was just sleeping, there was nothing to worry about. road.

  Captain Zhang breathed a sigh of relief and said: "It seems that she has been tired during this period. It's good to have a good sleep. She will be busy later. But how long will it take for her to wake up? She can't sleep forever."

  "Almost."

  As soon as Zhou Zhiye finished speaking, Lan Jin opened her eyes in a daze. After seeing that her lounge was full of people, she asked with a puzzled look on her face: "What are you doing here?" ."

  Ling Jiang sighed and said, "It's not you. You were sleeping so deeply. I called you several times and you didn't wake up. I was worried that something might happen to you, so I asked Brother Zhang to get the key and open your door. Who knew I would I called you next to you for a long time and you still didn't wake up, so I called Dr. Zhou again."

  Although Dr. Zhou is a psychiatrist, in the base, everyone is a decathlete.

  But Lan Jin had something to say, "You brought people in like this, what if I don't wear clothes?"

  Ling Jiang choked, "You don't have the habit of sleeping naked. Besides, in a critical moment, whether you wear clothes or not is important." Is it true? Life must be more important."

  But that's not the point. "Don't talk nonsense. Are you really asleep? Are you sleeping well? Is there anything that feels uncomfortable? Take advantage of it now. I'll check it out for you when I'm free."

  No one had time to feel awkward about the conversation between the two of them, and the topic was immediately avoided. Lan Jin tried to move, and then replied: "It's not uncomfortable, it's just... this I had a good sleep."

  It was as if all the stiffness in his body had been stretched out, and even the supernatural energy mass originally in his body had grown more than a little.

  So, does this mean that the superpower has really become stronger?

  If one pill can have such an effect, if you take a few more pills -

  wait, how can such a good thing happen? What if the energy is too much and the body explodes and dies? Otherwise, how could she sleep for such a long time.

  But other than that, my body didn't seem to feel anything strange.

  The time for duty had already arrived. Seeing that Lan Jin was indeed fine, Ling Jiang asked: "How is it? Can you go to work? If you don't want to sleep for a while, it's okay to be one less person." Before Lan Jin could answer

  , Captain Zhang then said: "Forget it, you all should have a good rest. When we get to the mission place later, we will have to rely on you guys with powerful abilities, so we might as well have a good rest." Because of Lan Jin's "staying in bed" once, he

  actually It really surprised everyone that they, the superpowers, were able to obtain leave.

  Lan Jin naturally would not refuse Captain Zhang's kindness. After agreeing, Captain Zhang and Zhou Zhi left.

  But these people left, but Ling Jiang and the other three stayed. What can I say? I had an intuition that Lan Jin must have done something to cause this.

  It has to be said that these three people are really alert. After some hesitation, Lan Jin told the three of them about Lianzimi. The main reason is that the mission is dangerous. Instead of living alone with super powers, it is better to bring them with them. The teammates flew together, and besides, they had experienced so much together, and it was impossible for them to be separated in the future. She still had some trust in this.

  No, after hearing what Lan Jin said, Lao Gao said in disbelief: "So, originally there was a glowing lotus pod growing in the middle of the spiritual spring water, and after eating the lotus seed rice in the lotus pod, it caused strange things in the body. It can grow. Is this the reason why you improved your superpower last time? But I remember it wasn't because of the injection?" "

  Last time I ate lotus seed rice, the end of the world hadn't even come yet, and the superpower was in the later stage. I only had it, so I didn’t notice it at the time. I thought it was an injection at first, but didn’t people in other bases also tell me? There are many people in my situation. After exhausting their superpowers, they got injections. There was no improvement in my abilities,
  so I thought that the exhaustion of my powers was just an opportunity. The needle quickly replenished my powers, but at the same time, the lotus seed rice also played a role, giving me my powers. It immediately went up a level. After I tried to eat another grain of lotus seed rice last night, it confirmed my suspicion. My powers seemed to have improved again, and I could feel it myself. The main reason for eating it

  again The reason is probably because of what I said a few days ago. Rather than being controlled by others, it is better to be stronger ourselves. Letting others fear us can also save a lot of unnecessary trouble. It’s just that I haven’t tried the upgraded abilities. I really don’t know. How strong is the superpower this time?"

  As for the reason for telling the three of them, Lan Jin only said: "It's not easy for the three of us to reach this point. Although I hid it from you, it was also for self-protection. The reason, but no one knows how dangerous the next mission will be, and I will definitely not watch you die, so... I sincerely ask you, do you want to eat?" The three of them looked happy, like

  this Who doesn't want to eat good food, but Lan Jin is willing to give it up? But who knows, Lan Jin is really willing to give it up.

  Huang Jinghe asked: "Sister Lan, are you just giving us such a good thing?"

  Lao Gao said: "Yes, although I definitely want to eat it, it's not that I don't know, because the Lingquan water is The reason is that we are already the best among many superpowers." How can I eat anymore?

  But Ling Jiang was not polite, she said: "Eat, no need to be polite, the three of us will not be separated anyway, we will always follow Lan Jin in this life, Xiao Huang doesn't have to worry, even if we go to Beijing, we will We are a team, and we do whatever tasks we need to do together. Besides, I’m actually quite worried that this task is too difficult and I won’t be able to go back.” (End of Chapter

  )

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  "To be honest, I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about this too." Lan Jin said: "Actually, Maolin's last mission was already very dangerous, and we were able to survive purely because of luck... "

  Lao Gao interrupted: "It's because of space."

  "Whether it's because of space or luck, I just feel that the difficulty this time must be much greater than last time. After all, who is sent out on this mission? They are not the elites of each base. Not to mention the strength of these elites, and their backgrounds are not simple. The people above will not ignore the consequences like last time, so people can only die if they send many elites to perform tasks together. The chance of coming back will be much higher."

  Lan Jin said: "In short, we must not slack off like last time this time. Every time we relax our vigilance, it is a blasphemy against our lives." "It's mainly us

  . We didn't come into contact with these things last time, so any experience we have will not be the same as last time, but we have seen a lot of things now, and there will definitely be some differences this time. No matter what, the best thing is to stay alive. It's important." Lao Gao said: "I don't want to die in an unknown place, and I can't even take the body out. You can rest assured of my words, so don't worry about me." Ling Jiang is worried about his

  own The boss is getting older, and Lan Jin is worried about Huang Jinghe, "Xiao Huang, in fact, you have very strong powers, but you have only used them sparingly before. Isn't the experience we learned last time very practical? While we're at it, We haven't arrived at our destination in the past few days, so let's practice with the mutated creatures in the water. When the mission is actually carried out, we can learn and use it."

  Huang Jinghe nodded and said, "Don't worry, Even if my powers don't work, I've already mastered the Seven Kills, and I will definitely protect myself." The

  only one left is Lan Jin himself, but Lan Jin doesn't need anyone else to worry about, let alone Her superpower is the highest among all these people, and even in space, she has a place to hide in times of danger.

  "Then, let's get started."

  Lan Jin used her mind to take out three glowing lotus seed rice. She gave one to each of them and said, "I was rolling on the ground in pain after eating it last time. You guys have to bear with it." If you can't live in it, I will take you to the space, but there is no shower in the space to take a bath. After you calm down, you can only wash outside."

  Lao Gao asked: "Sister Lan, did you scream in pain when you first ate it? ?"

  Lan Jin let out a 'heh' and replied: "Ghosts cry and wolves howl, but they were so delicate back then. Who could have experienced such pain before the apocalypse." But on second thought, it seems that even after the apocalypse, they will

  not Such a painful experience.

  "After you react, I will take you into the space. You give me the key. After the reaction is over, I will send you back room by room. You can also go back to your room to take a shower."

  After Lan Jin's explanation, everyone twitched their mouths and swallowed the glowing lotus seed rice.

  The pain seemed to invade the three people's bodies instantly. Even though they had made all preparations, they still did not expect it to hurt like this. After a while, the three of them couldn't help but want to scream.

  After the three people kept gesturing towards Lan Jin, Lan Jin immediately brought the three people into the space.

  As soon as they entered the space, the three of them seemed to have been unleashed, rolling on the spot in pain and howling like ghosts.

  It was daytime at the moment, and Rancho Qiao and Grandma Ling, who had a stable schedule, were still busy harvesting vegetables in the fields. When they heard the sound here, they immediately ran over with Rancho Qiao and asked about the situation, " Oh, Xiaolan, what's going on with these three people?"

  "Grandma Ling, don't panic. I gave them something to eat. Qiaoqiao had eaten it before. She was rolling on the ground in pain, but she felt weird after the pain passed. The ability will be improved. This mission is very dangerous, so I fed the three of them."

  Looking at the three people on the ground, it really brought back Rancho Qiao's long-standing memory. She nodded repeatedly, "Mom, good last time. It hurts."

  "Yes, but it will be better after the pain passes. Don't worry."

  Upon hearing that both mother and son had eaten it, Grandma Ling was not as worried as before, but, it hurts like this. It was really scary. She hurriedly asked: "Xiaolan, how long are they going to be in pain?" "

  It won't be long."

  Indeed, it won't hurt for long. After all, anyone can bear this level of pain if it lasts for a long time. No, no, after a few minutes, black dirt began to appear on the bodies of the three people. After this pile of black dirt covered their bodies, the pain gradually eased, and the limbs of the three people no longer struggled as before. Instead, he slowly lay down on the ground.

  This means that there is no smell in the space. Lan Jinyou remembers that the smell was so bad that she almost vomited.

  Finally, after all the three people's reactions were over, she said: "There is no smell in the space, but you must be smelly. If you don't have any reaction, I will send you back to your room now, and you can take a good shower." Take a shower."

  Lan Jin left the space, went to Ling Jiang's room first, and got him out of the space.

  As soon as they came out, the two of them immediately smelled the stench described before. Not to mention that Ling Jiang's whole body was sticky at this time, the smell was so strong that she wanted to vomit.

  "Oh my god, why does it smell so bad? You should leave quickly. I'm going to take a shower."

  Lan Jin didn't want to stay long at all. He put the room key on the table and slipped out. Next, Huang Jing He and Lao Gao followed suit, and as soon as they released the person, she immediately returned to her room.

  But -

  even after returning to the house, even if the doors and windows were closed, Lan Jin could still smell the stench. This meant that there was no window. Otherwise, if the window was opened for ventilation, he would not be able to smell it after a while.

  She didn't want to be in the house, but she really wanted to know how the three of them would react after taking a shower.

  After a while, Lao Gao came out first. There was no difference in appearance, but it was obvious that this man seemed much stronger than before.

  After Huang Jinghe came out, his whole state was also very different. The two looked at each other very satisfied.

  The last one to come out was Ling Jiang. First of all, a girl's skin is supposed to be whiter, so after the impurities on the skin are cleaned out, it will be much more obvious. At this time, her skin will be smooth and hydrated.

  But this is not the most important thing. The three of them can clearly feel that the supernatural energy group in their bodies is much larger than before.

  Lao Gao said excitedly: "I think my power has become stronger. I really feel that I have become stronger, not an illusion." "I feel the same, I feel that my

  power is much stronger than before. Sister Lan, this is how powerful the power is. Do you feel that way? Why are you so excited?" Huang Jinghe was obviously unable to sit still.

  Ling Jiang, on the other hand, wanted to try out his powers in Lan Jin's room, but was stopped by Lan Jin, "Don't, if you can't control it and destroy the room, where will I live?"

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  If you destroy this place, you don't have to worry about Lan Jin not being able to find a place to live, but it will make it difficult to explain to Brother Zhang, and if you accidentally give up the boat - it's better to be

  careful anyway.

  But in fact, it's not Ling Jiang's fault. Even Lao Gao and Huang Jinghe, Lan Jin could faintly see the excitement in their eyes, but they were relatively stable compared to Ling Jiang.

  "Everyone just needs to be aware of this. If you want to try out your supernatural abilities, wait until a school of fish attacks us and then try again." However, sometimes people's crows' mouths are really smart, and this one just

  said After waiting for the fish to attack, the boat was rocked in the water by the fish.

  Feeling this kind of movement, the four people in the cabin became excited again, and in a short time they all ran onto the deck.

  Seeing the four people coming up, Captain Zhang asked strangely: "Didn't I let you rest? Why are you still coming up?" "I

  just woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. I felt the movement and came up quickly." Lao Gao He explained dryly, but the excited movements made Captain Zhang's mouth twitch. "Okay, whatever you say will be whatever it is." As soon as Captain Zhang finished speaking, the ship shook violently again, and a group of people were on the deck

  . The boat was being shaken this way and that, and around the boat, from time to time there would be schools of fish jumping up and splashing water.

  Gradually, the school of fish got closer and closer to the ship, jumped up and rushed towards the people on the deck.

  In the past, everyone, big and small, had never seen any fish, but the nose of the fish that jumped onto the water today was about one meter long and extremely sharp. If it were inserted into a person's chest, it would definitely kill him on the spot.

  Faced with such a terrifying scene, almost at the same time, everyone on the deck did not attack, but avoided it first.

  When others hid, a few of them became excited, especially Ling Jiang. She used her teleportation ability, which was not teleportation, to rush to the front. With her ice power, she would freeze the fish that were still in mid-air. Needless to say, there was a thick layer of ice on the ice.

  The nose of this fish is the same length as its body. The whole fish plus the nose is about 2.5 meters in length. Plus the original weight of the body, it fell to the deck with a "bang" after being frozen. Such a scene, Almost everyone was shocked.

  Of course, everyone knew that Ling Jiang was very powerful, so they didn't think much about it for a while, and just said: "It's just a fish, why are you using such a powerful power?" But in fact,

  Ling Jiang really didn't use much power.

  At the beginning, in order to prevent accidents from happening, Ling Jiang really wanted to use all his strength, but when she was about to use all her strength, the feeling that the superpower in her body was about to explode made her immediately slow down the use of the superpower. Ability, but even if the superpower has been slowed down, it is still powerful. Therefore, it can be seen that the superpower has not increased a little.

  It was enough for one person to do an experiment like this. The remaining three people did not dare to do anything rashly. Finally, on the deck, with the combined efforts of everyone, they safely crossed the water.

  ...

  After the ship sailed on the water for another day, they finally left the city limits, and after the ship sailed for another day and night, they finally arrived in N city.

  But N City was not the final destination. The group of people took a detour and gradually deviated from the center of the city. After driving for another two days, their ship finally wandered to a place similar to a mountain.

  Logically speaking, a base like this should be built on a hilltop if it is not too far away from the city, but there is not one here. Moreover, because the terrain is too similar to H City, Lan Jin privately said to the other three : "I feel that the terrain here is similar to that of H City. Could it be that this mission is to blow up Maolin again?"

  Lao Gao didn't think so. "If it was really Maolin, then the rest of us would just go there. Why bother?" It must be a coincidence that there are so many elites in the base. After all, Brother Zhang said before that Maolin originally existed in more than one place, but the H City base is very close." "That's what I said,

  but Don't you think the ship's speed has slowed down after it arrived in this area?" Huang Jinghe has been observing the situation outside, and he can naturally feel whether its speed has changed. Facts have proved that it is not only the speed of the ship that has slowed down. .

  But within the driving range, it seems that there has not been much movement in this area. Huang Jinghe pointed to a place similar to a building in front and said: "I feel like I saw this place yesterday, but I saw it yesterday." Most of my thoughts are on speed, so I am not sure whether it is this building, but I will soon have an impression, and it will definitely not be fake." Therefore, when this happens, it is either a mistake or a mistake

  . They have really been here, but regardless of whether they really saw it or not, since they already have such thoughts, they naturally have to pay attention.

  Lao Gao said: "Why don't I ask Brother Zhang."

  "How to ask."

  "Without beating around the bush, can't I just ask if you were here yesterday?" After Lao Gao finished speaking, he suddenly felt, " Even if he came yesterday, if something really happened, he might not tell the truth." "

  That's right, let's not worry about this. No matter what happens, the most important thing is to ensure your own arrangements."

  The closer to the destination , Ling Jiang's heart tightened, and he always felt that something was going to happen, but what could happen? The four of them had such strong powers, who could get close to them.

  ...

  This day's struggle was over, but the next day, when their ship sailed to the place pointed by Huang Jinghe again, the four of them understood that the ship was indeed shaking in place.

  Lan Jin said speechlessly: "So, our ship has not left this area. It has been wandering here for three consecutive days. Is there a reason or is it just a ghost?" "Then there must be a reason, all of them

  . It's not feasible to play the trick of beating the wall with ghosts in the end of the world." Lao Gao laughed and turned around to go upstairs. "I'd better go upstairs and ask. I've been running around in circles for three days, so I can always ask. ."

  "Then let's go together."

  The four of them returned to the deck. However, looking at Brother Zhang's frown, everyone was really confused about the situation for a while.

  Lao Gao took a step forward and asked, "Brother Zhang, what's going on?"

  Brother Zhang was a little confused by Lao Gao's confusing questions, but after thinking about it, maybe the four Lao Gao also noticed the previous situation, so they said: "We are waiting for the boss to give orders. We can't act without authorization, so I've just been wandering around this area for a few days. It's okay. You go back and have a good rest first. I'll probably leave soon." Although

  Brother Zhang explained easily, his frown told them that things were not going well . It's not that simple.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Brother Zhang doesn't want to say it, the four of them have already expected it, but Brother Zhang doesn't want to say it, it doesn't mean that others don't want to say it.

  Lan Jin turned around and asked the colleagues on duty.

  Of course, Lan Jin didn't have any inquiring skills, so in the end it was Lao Gao who talked about the matter.

  Only then did they realize that the ship had already reached the boundary of the mission, which was in the woods nearby. However, the ship had been wandering in this area for several days, but it still could not find the entrance to the mountain.

  Lan Jin asked doubtfully: "The top of this hill is full of dead branches. There is nowhere to walk up. Why do you have to worry about which location to get in? Is it possible to get closer from there and not be able to walk anywhere else?

  " No." Lao Gao directly revealed the answer, "Actually, to put it bluntly, our mission this time is to recruit banks in the same lush forest as the base in H City. However, the dense forest here is many, many times larger than that in H City. Moreover, this mountain top is many times bigger, and the entrance and exit are the most direct and nearest entrance, otherwise it may take several days to walk in this forest." As soon as Lao Gao finished speaking, he paused

  . After a while, he added: "But in fact, the ultimate goal is not because it is difficult for us to leave, but because we need to bring the professors with us. It is difficult for the professors to leave." Ling Jiang asked doubtfully: "Bring them with you.

  " Well, there are so many dangers in Maolin, could it be..."

  "Yes, the mission to go to Maolin this time is to take the professors with them to find things in Maolin. As for whether it is necessary to destroy this place, I really didn't ask about this, and I didn't find out what I needed to find."

  Huang Jinghe said: "It's good that you can ask so much. I went out to ask and didn't find out anything."

  But it's important. We should know the news and we all know it. Taking a group of ordinary people to search for things in the forest is really what the people above thought. Couldn't others find it if they look for it? Or, we have to find people like them -

  in short, if this is the case, people with low abilities and poor skills may really never come back, let alone bring them with them. A member of the teaching team.

  ...

  The entrance could not be found, and the group of them could not enter the woods. However, Team Zhang did not wander around all the time. They brought a lot of high-tech equipment with them for this trip. Just two days ago, this equipment had been released. , it’s just that the top of the mountain is a bit bigger, so it took some time to find it. No, after another day and night of searching, the high-tech aircraft finally reported the entrance to the top of the mountain. Not only did it fly back first, it also led them to that entrance. .

  After spending some time, the five ships safely docked at the shore of the entrance.

  After getting off the boat, Lan Jin asked: "Has the water level dropped again?" "With a

  temperature of more than 70 degrees, no matter how big the flood is, it can't last for so long. The drop is normal." Lao Gao replied matter-of-factly .

  Then Lan Jin has a question, "How long will it take for the extreme heat to end? How long will it take for the extreme day to end? With the current heat, it is certain that the floods will be dried out, but if it takes longer, it is difficult to guarantee that the rivers, lakes, etc. will be dried out." , so what should we do?"

  This is really a good question, but Lao Gao doesn't know.

  Captain Zhang on the side passed by Lan Jin and said, "If we can come out safely this time, I can tell you an approximate time."

  Yes.

  So, in fact, we know everything we need to know, it’s just us ordinary people who don’t know.

  After Captain Zhang finished speaking, he had no intention of talking to Lan Jin. First, he asked everyone to put on insulating suits. Then, he was worried that there would be mutated bugs, so he added a layer of mesh to the insulating suits and moved the legs. It was tightened to prevent bugs from flying into the insulation suit from below and injuring the team members.

  So, all measures are really done very well.

  ...

  Captain Zhang took the lead in counting the number of people. Excluding those who had sacrificed before and not counting the crew members who were sailing the ship and doing odd jobs, there were still a total of 153 people in the elite team. This number still included his own.

  It was impossible for no one to stay on the ship, so Team Zhang left 10 people on one ship, leaving a total of 103 people. He took 8 people from the professor group with him, and the 111 people went up the mountain together.

  The extreme cold earlier really damaged the roots of the trees, and even the coming of extreme heat could not revive them. Therefore, even on such a hot day, the trees on the mountain were still withered branches that would break at the touch of a touch.

  Huang Jinghe pulled several branches with his hands and said: "Hey, these branches can easily cause fires on the mountain. These dead branches can burn almost instantly, which is very dangerous." Lao Gao said expressionlessly

  : "What's so dangerous? No one lives here, and the mountains are full of mutated creatures. It's better to burn them to death." "Okay,

  you have a point."

  But let's just say that this mountain is really big, and they have already I've been walking uphill for several hours, and I'm still on the mountain road. If it were the H City base, I would have already reached the destination.

  Captain Zhang said: "The hills here are already big. If you have a car, you can walk directly from the driveway, but we came by boat, so we can only walk. We have just started now. Okay, first Let's take a rest here. The further you go, the less likely you are to have time to rest now."

  Of course, this break is not for them to rest. With their physical strength, it is no problem to climb the mountain for a whole day. , but who asked them to lead the professor group? Professor Pei is too old to climb such a mountain, so they have rested several times in the past few hours.

  But this time there was something different. As soon as Captain Zhang finished speaking, his mental power on the other end sensed that a large group of things were coming towards them.

  Before we could put down the bags on our backs, or even find a place to rest, we heard Captain Zhang shouting: "Wait a minute, everyone, be careful, there are a lot of little things coming towards us." Come here."

  As soon as they finished speaking, the mutated creature appeared in their sight.

  And those things that came in large numbers were none other than cockroaches the size of over 40 size shoes.

  As for why it was so accurate, it was a complete drag on the luck of the gay men in the team. The big feet happened to step on one at a time, with no head or tail exposed, and at most two whiskers exposed, so it could be described so accurately.

  The cockroaches were extremely fast, and they had already rushed into their ranks in a short time. Fortunately, although these cockroaches were disgusting, they did not eat or hurt people - but they definitely couldn't

  rest anymore, almost. At the moment when the cockroaches came, everyone took out their weapons and attacked the things at their feet.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 318: Climbing to the Summit
  These cockroaches seemed to have no ability to fight back. Almost as soon as they attacked, the entire group of cockroaches was wiped out.

  This whole process was so fast that it didn't even take a minute to calculate carefully, and then it was all done.

  But even though the cockroaches around them were cleared, the team members still watched the surrounding situation vigilantly. During this time, although the eight members of the professor group were well protected by the team members, they were still quite frightened, especially the oldest ones. Professor Pei was so frightened that he backed away and accidentally fell. Fortunately, the person next to him held him up, otherwise -

  after the danger was removed, Team Zhang first asked about Professor Pei's situation and found that there was nothing wrong. After that, he said: "Let's get out of here first. It seems that nothing is coming." There was no need to

  pack the luggage that had not been put down in the first place. Almost at the same time that Captain Zhang finished speaking, they walked up the mountain again.

  But it was easy for them to talk, but Pei Xin, who was tied up together up the mountain, started to make a fuss. She stopped in place and refused to move, "I won't go, I won't go, I'm exhausted." I can't walk anymore."

  "Then you just feed the cockroaches here."

  A boy in the team replied nonchalantly, immediately earning another insult from Pei Xin, "What do you mean? I'm left alone here, why don't you just throw me on the boat." That

  's how things were originally arranged. If Pei Xin did something wrong, it would be natural for someone to keep an eye on her on the boat and wait until she returns to the base before reporting her for punishment. , but before leaving, Professor Pei said that there was something here that only Pei Xin could do, so he had to bring her along.

  Of course, they definitely didn't know what Pei Xin knew, but Professor Pei really took great pains to get Pei Xin off the hook.

  If Pei Xin really contributed to this matter, no matter how great Shen Zhiyan's family background is, even if it does not allow Pei Xin to move freely in the future, it is still possible to save her life.

  Therefore, Pei Xin also followed.

  But this person just went up the mountain. If he didn't want to die, it would be fine, but if he wanted to die -

  Shen Zhiyan only glanced at her and said bluntly: "What kind of good thing can it be to go up the mountain? If you can go up alive, you have to come down alive." Yeah." Well

  , the situation on the mountain is indeed more dangerous than down below. Regardless of whether Shen Zhiyan meant for Pei Xin to come down, she seemed to have determined that Pei Xin would not be able to come down.

  Looking at Lan Jin's meaningful expression, Shen Zhiyan said: "Don't think too much, there is no need for me to take action. With her character, she will kill herself along the way." Looking at it now, Pei Xin has already begun to act

  . .

  Pei Xin was fussing on the spot for a long time, but she couldn't really stay with the cockroaches to rest. Captain Zhang sternly said: "Go up the mountain." However,

  Pei Xin just didn't want to. Suddenly, she looked at Lan Jin's direction, then pointed with his hand and said: "I want her to carry me. If she doesn't carry me, I won't go up the mountain."

  Ling Jiang took a step forward and started scolding, "I'll give you face, right?"

  Lan Jin stopped him and said bluntly. : "Since you don't want to walk by yourself, just hold on to a rope and drag me along."

  She didn't want to carry anyone who wanted to carry him.

  What's more, he was a guilty person in the first place. No matter what Professor Pei planned for Pei Xin, he had not yet made a meritorious service, so all assumptions were invalid.

  But when she heard about holding a leash, Pei Xin instantly remembered that Lan Jin had a dog. On weekdays, she loved to wander around the base with the dog leash, which made her upset and angry several times.

  "What do you mean, who are you calling a dog?"

  "Whoever is barking here is the one. I didn't say anything about you. Why are you barking?"

  Professor Pei wanted to help, but was stopped by the man next to him. Yu stopped her. Xi Yu was Professor Pei's closed disciple. When they had a conflict with Pei Xin earlier, it was Xi Yu who apologized from the side. I don't know what he said in Professor Pei's ear just now. Professor Pei, who originally wanted to help, did not step forward. Instead, he walked up the mountain one step earlier.

  What did Xi Yu say? "Pei Xin is so afraid of death that he can't possibly stay behind and leave by himself. Besides, it's a good thing to let these team members test Pei Xin's temper. Please don't cause trouble." Professor Pei

  said I thought so, shook my head, turned around, and went up the mountain.

  ...

  Seeing that everyone was really ignoring her, Pei Xin was afraid that she would be treated like a fool, so she followed the team up the mountain in despair.

  Professor Pei took the time to take a look, well, he did have a better idea than him.

  "Hey, I hope this mission can save Xinxin's life. I'm not young anymore. Who knows how long I can live. It would be good for her to change her ways this time." Although Xi Yu wanted to say that just one mission

  alone It is simply impossible to get Pei Xin to change his ways, but who would really say such a thing.

  Not long after, Xi Yu heard Professor Pei say again: "If I can't go back this time, can you please take care of Xinxin for me? I don't need you to do anything, just help me at the critical moment." Xi Yu did

  not He agreed directly and said: "Professor Pei, we can all go back safely this time."

  Professor Pei knew what Xi Yu meant, sighed, and shook his head again.

  ...

  They originally planned to rest just now. After being delayed by a swarm of cockroaches, they walked up the mountain for a while. After finding a place that seemed safer, the group rested on the spot.

  Rest breaks like this have happened several times since we have been hiking up the mountain for so long.

  The team members at the base definitely don't need such frequent breaks, but everyone can't ignore Professor Pei's age. When it's time to rest, they can't delay it for a moment. But dinner time hasn't come yet, so the group first gnaws on the spot. After eating some compressed biscuits and drinking some water, I continued walking towards the top of the mountain.

  Climbing an entire mountain in one day must be difficult for an 80-year-old man, but the floods haven't receded yet, so this climb is not considered a long climb. The entire mountain was not too difficult for Professor Pei, and he finally reached the top of the mountain at dinner time.

  But, the top of the mountain is not a very good place to rest. After Professor Pei and others rested for a while, Captain Zhang said: "Professor Pei, it's not a good place to spend the night here. Let's rest for a while and go over there.

  " After finishing, Team Zhang pointed to a pavilion not far from the mountain and said, "I'll go there to rest later."

  Professor Pei nodded and sat down again on the chair set up for him by the base team members.

  However, Pei Xin also saw it just now, and she almost collapsed when she saw the 'far' distance between them. She said impatiently: "Why is it still so far away? Can't we just rest here?" (End of Chapter

  )

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  No one answered her question. A person who has done something wrong should not even have the right to speak. Why can he make demands here?

  Therefore, no one talked to her.

  After resting in place for a while, the group packed up their things and jumped over the top of the mountain, heading down the mountain.

  Pei Xin looked at the retreating team and jumped on the spot anxiously. However, just when she was about to follow, and when everyone was not reacting in a hurry, a huge black shadow jumped out of the woods and was about to hit the top of the mountain. Pei Xin, who was screaming, took it in his mouth.

  The first person to react was Zhang Dui, who had mental power, but his mental power was too weak. He was so weak that he could only sense the existence of such a dangerous creature when it was right in front of him.

  Following Captain Zhang's reaction, everyone looked behind them one by one. After everyone saw the black shadow, almost everyone trembled subconsciously and took several steps back.

  And this black shadow is none other than a huge big cat, and it looks ten times ten times like the one seen at the H City Base.

  This big cat was completely black, with sharp eyes and huge size. If it hadn't arrived at the top of the hill in N City, Lan Jin would have thought that this was the big cat from H City coming for revenge.

  Of course, if it were a land route now, she would think that the big cat had followed her all the way, but there was a waterway outside, and there were so many abnormal creatures underwater that the big cat couldn't swim so far.

  So, why are there such huge and identical big cats in two different cities?

  And the eyes of this big cat were not only sharp, but also filled with a little bit of hatred after seeing humans like them on the mountainside

  .

  What is the reason for this hatred? It stands to reason that it is really difficult for human beings to have access to these things. The danger is first and foremost, and the second is that the Internet was developed before the end of the world, but such a developed network has nothing to do with it. Not a shred of legend or rumor about seeing this creature.

  So Lan Jin really felt strange.

  ...

  Perhaps he saw that the person on the mountainside did not move for a long time, and the big cat holding Pei Xin in its mouth took two steps forward.

  The big cat's destructive power is very powerful. Anyone who is 'coerced' by such a powerful creature will be a little scared. Therefore, the big cat took two steps forward, and they and the others subconsciously took two steps back.

  There is only one person here, and that is Lan Jin.

  If the superpower is as powerful as Lan Jin and can't solve it, then there is no need for these people to move on.

  But when Lan Jin transformed into a whip and took a few steps forward, instead of waiting for the roar of a beast, they heard an unreal sound of a human being setting off.

  "Don't move, don't come forward."

  The voice sounded a little far away from them, so Lan Jin was sure that it was not coming from the team members behind her, but she looked left and right for a while, but she couldn't find the voice. Since there was no one around, there was no need to listen to these words. Lan Jin subconsciously took two more steps forward.

  However, the person who spoke saw that no one listened to his words, and immediately cursed: "I told you not to move, you go¥#@."

  Lan Jin paused, and some unreal thoughts floated through her mind. , because the sound just now seemed to come from the big cat's mouth, but how could the big cat speak human language?

  Seeing Lan Jin standing still, Pei Xin thought that Lan Jin would not save her, so she was so scared that she kept struggling in the big cat's mouth, "Help me, save me." At this time, whether it was Lan Jin or someone else

  , , all ignored Pei Xin's struggle and looked at the big cat behind her.

  Because when the big cat turned around, the group of them standing on the mountainside could see clearly the

  whole body of the big cat.

  That is, its left side, and its right side.

  Why do you insist on dividing an action into two halves to describe it? It is also due to the abnormality of the big cat itself.

  When they faced the big cat, the big cat happened to only reveal the left half of its body. This half of the body was naturally normal, otherwise they would not have been able to negotiate long ago.

  Later, when the big cat faced them directly, Pei Xin's body blocked him, but they didn't notice anything unusual.

  But when the big cat's body turned to the right, the abnormality came, because the face next to it had a human face, not half a face, but a whole face, with separate eyes, nose, and even The mouth is also a separate face, just above the big cat's mouth.

  This face is not like a big cat with long black hair, but is completely human skin, and when combined with the face of this big cat, in short -

  very weird and terrifying.

  This kind of horror is the horror of aliens, and it is even more frightening to them than the human-faced rabbit they saw last time.

  And seeing such a face, it's no wonder who made the voice just now.

  Seeing the frightened expressions of the people on the mountainside, the distorted face suddenly laughed, "Is it scary? Is it scary? Isn't this all done by you? What do you have to be afraid of? Isn't this Things that people don't change,...%#¥%,#¥@!"

  As the face was cursing, Lan Jin withdrew the Ningzi Ring, and a bolt of lightning struck from the sky. Of course, it had the smallest amount of power, otherwise Pei Xin was bitten and was electrocuted to death.

  However, this minimal amount of power was enough to make the big cat relent. Pei Xin saw the right moment and broke away from the big cat's mouth, and ran down the mountain without looking back.

  Looking at Pei Xin's retreating back and no longer covered by Pei Xin's body, that weird face

  almost frightened the people on the mountainside and picked up their weapons and pointed them at the big cat on the top of the mountain.

  As for the big cat, after cursing, he just said: "I'm waiting for you."

  Then he walked away.

  The big cat was so fast that even its shadow was out of sight in the blink of an eye. On the other hand, Pei Xin, who had not yet reached the group on the mountainside, waited for someone to finally come over. Instead of thanking Lan Jin for saving her, she looked like It was a pair of enemies who raised their hands and pushed towards her, as if the person holding her before was not a big cat, but like a orchid brocade, with eyes full of viciousness.

  Lan Jin was not afraid of her at all. Just when he was about to kick her away, Shen Zhiyan was one step faster than her and kicked her far away.

  In the special training group, although Shen Zhiyan did not rank among the top three, she still sat firmly in the fourth position. Among girls, she deservedly occupied the first position. One can imagine how strong she is. That's enough, that kick not only kicked Pei Xin far away, but when Pei Xin raised his head, he directly vomited a mouthful of blood, and the subtle 'click' sound did not escape Lan Jin's ears. I'm afraid that this Pei Xin Xin's pelvis must have cracked right now.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 320 Enter
  But no one will sympathize with people like Pei Xin. If someone saves you, you still have to take revenge. Even Professor Pei was in a state of indifference at this moment. He stroked his sleeves and turned around to leave. Stay where you are and continue walking down the mountain.

  No one paid attention to Pei Xin who fell down, but he couldn't really ignore it completely. The medical team came forward and gave him a brief check. After confirming that his body condition was not fatal, he stopped caring about him.

  Pei Xin hammered the ground with her hands bitterly, enduring the pain and followed the team in front.

  This time, Pei Xin finally calmed down. Without her tricks, dinner time was really much better.

  After dinner, it was a long shift break, but the look of the big cat just now was reflected in their hearts for a long time.

  One face is a coincidence, but two faces, can it still be a coincidence?

  So, have any remarkable human body experiments really been done here?

  So what is the purpose of making people neither human nor ghosts?

  ...

  The result is naturally unknown. There are so many questions ahead, so I don’t care about one more question.

  After everyone had a good meal and had a good night's rest, they set off again.

  To say that this forest is big, it is really big. Even after climbing this one hill, I climbed two more hills. After walking for about 5 days, I finally reached the entrance of the forest.

  Before entering Maolin, Team Zhang gave everyone a very complete psychological preparation. After speaking here, he called Lan Jin and other 33 people aside individually. He said: "This mission is very important." It's dangerous, but I'm not asking you to die, but to risk your life to return to the base safely and bring the things we found back to the base. Let me

  tell you, this thing is related to our future survival. Without it, everything will be impossible. It will all be nonsense, so no matter what others do, you must live and take it out."

  Someone in the team asked: "Isn't our task to protect the professors?"

  "Yes, that's right. No."

  The people in the professorship must be protected, but in times of crisis like this, the thing found is naturally more important than the people in the professorship, so everything must be based on yourself.

  In this team, the people with the strongest abilities and the strongest abilities are given the highest responsibilities.

  "Shen Zhiyu, Lan Jin, you two are the strongest people in the team, please bring the things back to the base." At

  this time, Lao Gao suddenly asked: "I have a doubt, neither Sister Lan nor Brother Shen are From the same base, if one wants to go back to the R city base and the other wants to go back to the H city base, then whose base will they go back to?"

  Everyone laughed and said, "If we have a fight, whoever wins will go back to his base."

  But this is not the case . The key point, Captain Zhang said: "It doesn't matter which base you return to, it can even be the N city base. In short, just hand it in. After handing it in, your mission will be completed, and someone will do the follow-up work." But when they leave

  , After leaving this dense forest, it is unknown whether the N city base is still there, and after returning, neither the H city base nor the R city base is still there, and no one knows.

  "If it really doesn't work, all go to the Beijing Base."

  The Beijing Base will be their last hope.

  Captain Zhang's words seemed to be delivering his last words. Not only did he clearly explain the mission, but he also explained their future path clearly.

  In short, people in military bases can only go to military bases, and their final destination will only be the military base in Beijing.

  ...

  With the psychological preparation completed, the group packed up their bags and entered the dense forest ready to go.

  At the entrance of this Maolin, there are also the same itchy flowers growing at the entrance of Maolin at the base of H City.

  They have never felt the power of this kind of itchy flower, but this thing is really unbearable. At the entrance, before anyone went in, Ling Jiang used the ice power to directly give the flower to him just like last time. It was frozen solid, and I was afraid that there would be even a slight mistake.

  I have to say that it has superpowers, and the superpowers are powerful, and its effects are really great.

  After walking through this long road, they finally entered the lush forest.

  The same huge variety of plants, as well as vine whips flying randomly in the sky. Well, the activity of the mutated plants here seems to be much higher than that at the H City base. At the same time, Lan Jin can still faintly hear In the jungle, there was a roaring sound like a wild animal.

  As if they were worried that the big cat thing would happen again, almost at the same time, everyone clenched their weapons and watched the surrounding situation vigilantly.

  Not long after everyone moved forward, a three-way intersection appeared in front of them.

  No one in this group of people knew how to take this road, so after the three-way intersection appeared, Team Zhang had to think about the problem of spreading the team.

  But before they dispersed, Team Zhang still asked Professor Pei: "Professor Pei, do you know which way to go?"

  Professor Pei shook his head, "Sorry, I haven't participated, so I don't know which way to go." Where to go?"

  This answer is undoubtedly disappointing.

  But after being disappointed, Team Zhang immediately divided the team of 100 people into three teams, and even the teaching team members were put into three different teams on average.

  But looking at these three teams whose strengths and weaknesses were not evenly distributed, someone immediately started to protest, "This team is not evenly distributed. How come the strong ones are all in the same team."

  This team is talking about Lan Jin’s team. Long before the special training, Team Zhang promised Lan Jin that the four of them would not be separated. This team has four players with strong abilities. The special training team The top 10 are all in this team. Regardless of whether they have special powers or not, the strong will always be the strong.

  When seeing such a team, the mentality of the team members will always be a bit controversial, but in fact, there are several more people teaching the team in their team than in other teams. Even the most troublesome ones Pei Xin was also brought in by Captain Zhang.

  No matter how many strong people there are in a team, half of the people are the laggards. As long as you think about it carefully, you will know that in fact, such a distribution is not a big problem.

  However, the dispute here has not ended yet, and the lush vines have already begun to attack everyone present.

  They were already flying in the air, but unexpectedly they hooked each other's feet and dragged them away, and the person was taken away.

  There were a huge number of vines in the dense forest, and the people dragged away by them moved in all directions. At this moment, they didn't care about any forked roads, and they all headed towards various places to rescue them.

  (End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

2 1 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
22.7K 222 49
The end of the world is coming, and the opening is a natural disaster. Sandstorms, heavy snowstorms, extreme heat and plagues, thick fog and extreme...
59.4K 771 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...
42 3 3
An Infectious disease have spread Many Lives has been taken A deadly virus that will make you suffer before you die... Just to be alive again You'll...