Chapter 151 - 160

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 151 Twisted (23)

  Looking at the arm stretched out towards them through the security door, Lan Jin did not hesitate, took out the electric baton and struck the arm.

  Of course, it was definitely of no use at first, and since the location of the electricity was on his arm, the man had almost no reaction at all.

  But after Lan Jin powered on intermittently for another 2 or 3 minutes, the reaction slowly came back.

  The man first straightened his already stiff body, and then his whole body twitched for a while before falling down on his back.

  The four people inside the door looked at each other, and Ling Jiang asked: "It should be okay."

  Huang Jinghe was confused, "Are you okay? Anyway, Lao Gao was like this just now, and then he woke up."

  Lao Gao's eyes widened and he asked "So is it okay?"

  Lan Jin looked out of the broken window and saw that the man on the ground faintly woke up, moved his body that was not quite right, and then began to groan in pain. He groaned.

  'ah. '

  'ah. '

  The people on the ground kept twisting, screaming, and twitching in place, but rather than pain, it was the cold that penetrated the bone marrow more.

  Seeing the reaction of the person on the ground, the four of them took two steps back in fright. However, after observing that the person did not seem to be aggressive, Lao Gao stepped forward calmly and said: "Well, seeing how he looks like that, he should follow me." Just now, I feel pain all over my body. If I hadn't gritted my teeth and held on, I would have fainted." "

  Are you summarizing yourself?" Ling Jiang joked wordlessly.

  But that's not the point. The point is that the man woke up.

  Ling Jiang shouted to the man through the door: "Are you awake?"

  The man looked for the sound and saw Ling Jiang inside the safety door through the broken glass. He asked with a cry in his tone: " What's wrong with me? It hurts so much. It's so cold. It's so cold."

  "It's nearly 30 degrees below zero. You're only wearing short-sleeved shorts. Of course it's cold. You just broke the glass. The injury on your hand is Do you remember that I reached my hand inside and was scratched by glass fragments?"

  The temperature Ling Jiang mentioned was what he heard from the radio this morning, but in fact there is ice on the 24th floor under his feet and everywhere in the corridor. The freezing rain produced ice strips, so the body temperature was definitely more than minus 30 degrees.

  The man looked at his right arm, which was covered in blood, and shook his head.

  Of course, Ling Jiang didn't expect the other party to remember. His crazy state was basically the same as Lao Gao just now. It would be strange if he could remember it.

  "It's so cold, so cold." The man said with a trembling voice.

  "Hurry back and put on more clothes. If you lie down for a while, you'll freeze into a popsicle." Ling Jiang hurriedly drove the man away. She didn't want him to freeze to death outside the safe passage. This man wore less clothes than Lao Gao. , If she freezes to death here, her skin will stick to the ice and she won't even be able to clean it.

  But precisely because this man had so few clothes, his hands and legs were already stuck to the ice in the short time he fell. Even if he wanted to leave, he couldn't leave here at this moment.