Chapter 201 - 210

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 201 Capture Alive (13)

  Ling Jiang took a sip of the soup, followed Lan Jin's gaze and looked back, and replied: "I heard it, it seems like something is coming, but it sounds like there is only one person. It doesn't look like a human being, and the distance is quite far."

  They quickly stuffed the remaining rice and soup into their mouths, put down the bowls, and listened carefully to the sound behind them.

  After seeing that the sound was getting closer and closer to them, Ling Jiang said to the people on the other side who were still eating: "Something is coming." The people who were eating were stunned, and immediately put down their bowls and spoons,

  picked up their weapons, and became alert.

  Brother Zhang frowned and walked over. He looked behind them for a while, but saw nothing. He asked, "What is it? How did you know that you have spiritual power?" "What is spiritual power? I heard a sound.

  " "It's walking very heavy, walking very slowly, and there's only one of us!" Ling Jiang said: "It doesn't sound like a human being. Even if it were a human being, it should be very big, and it's getting closer and closer to us now." "

  As the footsteps got closer and closer to them, Ling Jiang's heart became more and more nervous, until the heavy footsteps jumped up, Ling Jiang quickly hugged Lan Jin and Brother Zhang, and teleported away. In situ.

  As for the place where the three of them were just now, immediately after they left, an unusually large creature fell heavily and flew into the air.

  There was a loud bang, and everyone looked towards the sound.

  However, when they saw clearly what was in front of them, they all took several steps back in shock.

  What fell in front of him was an owl, and everyone, whether they had seen it or not, fell silent at this moment.

  The owl's appearance has not changed much, but its size is astonishing. Lan Jin visually estimated that this owl is probably a head taller than her.

  The owl-headed eagle was extremely angry because it flew in the air. It immediately spread its wings and fanned the cold and biting wind in their direction.

  When he went out in the morning, Brother Zhang specially reminded him that it was minus 32 degrees today and he should keep warm. But at night, after the temperature dropped precipitously, Lan Jin felt that it was not an exaggeration to say that it was minus 40 degrees. The strong wind roared by, and soon a thin layer of frost formed on their bodies due to the water vapor generated by the fires, making them even colder when they were already cold.

  Lao Gao didn't think much about it. Adhering to the principle that everything is afraid of fire, he immediately stepped forward and used the fire attribute towards the huge owl.

  But Lao Gao, who had no experience in using supernatural powers, was faced with the strong wind of the owl. The strong wind blew back the fire that Lao Gao used. In an instant, all the exposed beard of Lao Gao was wiped out. It burned.

  Huang Jinghe was right next to Lao Gao. Seeing that his face was on fire, he panicked and immediately used his water power.

  However, fire can indeed extinguish fire, and the fire on Lao Gao's beard has indeed been extinguished. But at the same time, they ignored the strong winds at this moment. The water used by Huang Jinghe instantly Lao Gao's only beard was frozen stiff, and even his mouth was closed.
  Lao Gao touched the thick layer of ice on his face, his eyes filled with despair.