Chapter 391 - 400

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 391 Highly Contagious

  Team Zhou asked: "Who do you think will harm us, and why do you think so."

  Team Wang also agreed with Team Zhang's idea, "Isn't it? Every time we emerge from the quagmire As soon as we broke free, new difficulties were placed in front of us. Once and twice were coincidences, so many times. How could there be such a coincidence." Team Zhou's expression became serious. In fact, it was not just the two of them

  . Well, many people in the higher-ups have such suspicions. We can ask everyone to investigate privately and find evidence, but no one can find it at all.

  Faced with such a situation, there are only two points. One is that what they think is a coincidence is indeed a coincidence. The other is that the people who made these coincidences are simply their internal personnel, regardless of whether there is anything left behind before. Evidence, as long as they destroy it before looking for it, how can they find it?

  Another reason is that it is not necessary to suspect that the vaccine was exchanged midway. During their trip this time, it was not just people from the H City Base. Xi Yu was transferred from the Beijing City Base to the H City Base, plus the R City Base. All the people were accompanying him all the way, and it was impossible for Captain Zhang to change him midway. Even if he did, no one would hide it so well for him.

  That means that the existence of these vaccines is inherently problematic.

  But this is very strange, Captain Zhang said: "When we went down to the negative 5th floor, those humanoid mutated creatures, why do we say that this thing can undo their forms and turn into humans again? And these Why is the vaccine behind Maolin's mural?"

  The most important thing is that the mural is also very suspicious. There are no murals depicting mutant creatures, and they saw those mutant creatures coming out of the mural with their own eyes. This is simply not true. Not following common sense.

  It can be seen that he is not the only person who saw this scene, so there are actually many points that need to be doubted. This means that we cannot say it directly, otherwise Captain Zhang will definitely want to say that no matter how he looks at it, it does not look like it. It's something that the Blue Star people can do, even if it's the base's technology.

  But some things are not suitable to be said here, but everyone knows it well, but it is most necessary to solve the immediate matter first.

  Captain Zhou looked around Captain Zhang several times and asked, "Where are the people? Where are the four Lanjin people?" Captain Zhang

  said: "I called them. They have a store in the business district, which is a bit far away from here. It will take some time to ride here, so let's hold on for a while, and they will come soon." It

  is definitely faster to drive or take the car inside the base, but whoever wants to drive in the base needs a driver's license. Not only do they not have it, this There was no car for them to sit in, because the driver had already found a room to hide in, so they had no choice but to ride there.

  Fortunately, there were signposts along the way, and the roar was really loud, so the four of them didn't get lost.

  ...

  At this moment, the walkie-talkies on the waists of several people suddenly rang, "Attention, teammates, please pay attention, these mutant creatures with tentacles have begun to go upstairs. All of them, all, have tentacles. These tentacles are extremely aggressive, please be careful, teammates." There was