Chapter 311 - 320

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 311: An incident occurred at the base (13)

  Lan Jin held the child, coaxing her while recalling the key words between the lines just now.

  Inhibitors.

  What exactly are inhibitors?

  Why did that person first think of inhibitors after learning that he was infected with this mutated virus?

  So after the inhibitor is injected into the body, can it clear all the viruses in the body, or can it delay the virus?

  So is this inhibitor targeted?
  For example, by category, bugs are one category, big cats are one category, rabbits are one category, in short, all kinds of animals are one category, or should we say that one shot covers them all and is effective against all viruses that can mutate humans? .

  Also, why would someone in the base develop inhibitors? What is the reason for people to research inhibitors?

  Too many doubts lingered in Lan Jin's heart, but asking her to find out why -

  sorry, she didn't mean that.

  There were some things that she couldn't figure out and she would write them down and put them aside, but it was absolutely impossible for her to ask them in the past.

  The less you know, the better you can protect yourself in times of chaos.

  ...

  No matter how she coaxed the child in her arms, Lan Jin couldn't do it well. The main thing was feeding and changing diapers. It was strange that the child could be coaxed well when there was nothing.

  Besides, although Lan Jin likes her children, she is not necessarily full of patience with every child. After coaxing her for a few times but not getting it right, Lan Jin became a little annoyed. She came to Captain Zhang and asked him. After putting the child into Captain Zhang's arms, he turned around and left the place without saying anything.

  Captain Zhang was at a loss as he held the child in his arms. He looked at this person and then that person. With everyone's eyes escaping, he could only accept his fate and hold the child to comfort him. When he looked at Lan Jin's back, He couldn't help but said: "If I can't beat you, I won't get used to your bad habits."

  Of course, this must be a joke, and no one can take it seriously, but after the joke, the atmosphere on the deck was better than before. Much better.

  ...

  Such a big explosion and the billowing smoke did not dissipate so quickly. After the first elimination work, Team Zhang arranged for everyone to enter the cabin to rest. During this period, he reported everything that happened today to H City base, and then the H city base will report to the people above, and then decide whether to continue the next trip.

  And this process still takes a certain amount of time.

  The decision from above had not yet been received. After taking a rest and taking turns, the smoke had almost dispersed, and all the ships sailed towards the J City base.

  at this time.

  Due to the constant approach, everyone on the deck also saw clearly the anomalies in the sky above J City.

  At this time, there was still a dark shadow hovering in the sky of the J City base.

  Earlier they had thought that the smoke from the explosion had not dissipated, but now it seems that is not the case.