Chapter 61 - 70

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 61 Housing Problem (23)

  The two of them ignored Ren Xing who was scattered on the ground and found some space. After Lan Jin put Ren Siqiao on the sofa, she said: "How did your mother teach you this? You are a human being, how can you pull it off so casually? What if you unintentionally rip off that person’s arm while playing with their children?” Ren Siqiao said innocently: “No way

  . Mom, mom taught Qiao Qiao control."

  Control is control. This is what Lan Jin teaches Ren Siqiao every day, just like the homework assigned by the teacher. Whenever that time comes, Ren Sqiao Will be extremely irritable.

  But it’s not possible without teaching. Some abilities must be taught to her to hide from an early age. Otherwise, what if she is accidentally taken advantage of when she is still so young?

  "Mom is scared anyway, so Qiao Qiao will try not to do this. Also, don't mention today's events to others. If anyone asks, just say you have never seen dad, you know?" Lan Jin warned Ren Siqiao,

  but This child is very smart and knows what can and cannot be said, so she will not even mention this matter.

  Ren Siqiao replied seriously: "Mom, you know, Qiao Qiao has never seen her father."

  Lan Jin corrected: "It's not that I've never seen him, it's that we haven't seen him since we moved here. It's over, you know?"

  Ren Siqiao nodded seriously, "Okay, mom."

  Seeing that Lan Jin was just preaching and didn't really mean to blame her, Ren Siqiao threw herself into her arms and started having sex again. Jiao said, "Mom, dad is bad."

  "Mom knows that dad is bad, so mom didn't say you did anything wrong, but mom is just afraid. Don't Qiao Qiao think it's scary to do this?" "They are all bad people." Ren

  Si Qiao shook her head, but when she saw Lan Jin, she seemed to be really scared. After struggling for a while, she said: "Mom, Qiao Qiao, try to endure it. Mom, don't be afraid."

  Lan Jin really didn't expect to have such a gain. , kissed Ren Siqiao on the face, and praised: "Qiao Qiao is so well-behaved. She is really a caring little cotton-padded jacket for my mother. I know my mother is afraid, so I try not to do things that make her afraid, right? Baby Qiao Qiao is so well-behaved, ..."

  After being fooled by Lan Jin, Ren Siqiao really felt that she was the best-behaved child in the world. She was immersed in her own world and was very happy.

  But what should Ren Xing do in the space? She has to go in and out of the space countless times every day, and even Ren Siqiao almost lives in the space. With such a 'thing' in the space, how can she not feel sick? answer.

  But where to throw it is really a headache.

  Lan Jin could only enter the space first, took out a large black plastic bag and put Ren Xing in it first, then threw it into the corner farthest from where they were staying, and got some spiritual spring water to wipe away the blood on the ground. After diluting it, this matter is over for the time being.

  After dealing with Ren Xing, Lan Jin took out another bottle of insecticide, sprayed the inside and outside of the house, and then hid in the space with her children.

  August is not only the hottest month, but also the month with the most mosquitoes. While everyone is cleaning the roads, people have officially entered the insect plague period. However, this is already the season when mosquitoes are abundant. I just don’t realize the time.