Chapter 261 - 270

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 261 It takes time (12)

  "Take it, let's have a clear road, who knows how long we will stay."

  Grandma Ling also asked doubtfully at this time: "Don't you want to go out? Why are you going out again? "

  "We encountered a lot of things as soon as we went out." When Ling Jiang talked about the things at the base and the relationship between Huang Jinghe and Professor Pei, Grandma Ling understood. It seemed that it would be really difficult not to go out in this situation. No, she said with a smile: "You have been worrying for two days and discussing for two days, and the final result of the collaboration is still completely different from what you discussed." "Isn't that right? I wasted two days on it

  . It's a waste of time. How many dumplings can I make in these two days?"

  But when it comes to accommodation, Lao Gao said: "There are not only dormitories in the base. We can rent a house to live together, with two, three or four bedrooms. They should all have it. There are people like us, so we should at least rent a three-bedroom apartment. Xiao Huang and I will live in one room, and you will live in a separate room. Otherwise, it will be too crowded together. A separate house can also raise Nana at home. , the most important thing is that we live alone, so we can give ourselves extra meals from time to time."

  Ling Jiang agreed very much, "This is very important. When we live in the dormitory, it is really inconvenient to add extra meals, so we also There is no shortage of contribution points, why not choose a more comfortable environment." "

  Then let's ask after we go back and see what Brother Zhang says, or we can rent it after the survey results come out. Nana will be taken out first..., no Let Brother Zhang make arrangements for sleeping on the ground. Mutated animals have a place to stay. How can a dog have no place to stay?" Lao Gao said matter-of-factly, but by the way, he wanted to mention it two days ago, "Sister Lan, Have you noticed that Nana is not only taller, but also stronger?" "

  How could she not be strong if she eats so much every day?" Nana's food intake for a dog can match Lao Gao's. The bowl of rice and the side dishes wouldn't fit in a big bowl, and the same goes for its dog food.

  But Lao Gao was busy outside and had to take supplements because he didn't eat well. But Nana was a dog who stayed in the space all day and had nothing to do but still had to eat so much. This still didn't matter. If it has been moved, how much will it eat in a day?

  Lao Gao said: "Is it because there is no oil or water in her belly? Why don't you give her some meat?"

  By the way, the dogs actually seem to want to eat some raw meat, but Nana's Nana has nothing but dog food. , all he eats is the dog rice cooked for him, which is the vegetables grown in the space. Speaking of meat, he seems to have never eaten it. Is it possible that it is because there is no oil or water in his stomach, so he eats more other foods? Some?
  But it didn't take long for her to give up the idea, "No, no, I think it's just greedy. I haven't been in the space recently, so I didn't control its appetite." After saying that, Lan Jin said to Nana:

  " When you get out, you won't have such a good life."

  But Nana didn't care. Rather than staying in the space, she actually wanted to jump around outside. At this time, she was also cooperating with "Wang, Wang" ' made two sounds, expressing his joy.

  ...

  Lan Jin packed up two big bags of dog food alone, plus a small bag of things that Grandma Ling and Lan Qiaoqiao usually used, and after packing out, the group of people left the space.