Chapter 11 - 20

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 11 Poisonous Fog Arrives
  "Let me help. I'm the only one on my floor. I was thinking of coming over and doing some work here when I saw you busy."

  The boy smiled shyly and said: "What a coincidence, I am the only one on the 33rd floor, so I came down."

  Lan Jin took the scissors from the boy's hand. After the boy pulled off a piece of tape, he immediately cut it with the scissors. The two of them cooperated. Not bad. The boy in front of me was indeed very young. He also reminded me: "Have you glued the windows in the elevator passage? Although there is no elevator on our floor, there are windows over there, and the surrounding areas must be sealed." That's it."

  The boy nodded, "It's already glued over there."

  While busy, Lan Jin also inquired about the boy's background. The boy's name is Huang Jinghe. He is 19 years old this year. Originally, He had already entered college, but because he didn't like his previous major, he dropped out after half a year and planned to retake the exam. As a senior in high school, he left early and came back late at the same time as her, so he really didn't have time to figure it out. Something happened.

  As for his parents... although they didn't quite understand his thoughts, they didn't object.

  Huang Jinghe's parents are both soldiers, and they are not serving as soldiers locally. There are no other relatives in the family except him, so this is why he lives alone.

  As for moving here -

  he was completely attracted by the weird house type here. His parents didn't even have time to object, so he bought it with his own money. So, human beings really have all kinds of ideas. Some people really like this kind of weird house, and kids nowadays are really rich.

  The window between the two floors was not big. It didn't take long for the two of them to work together to seal the window. Before leaving, Lan Jin asked with concern: "Do you have anything to eat at home? This poisonous mist is unlucky. The commotion in the community is so serious that it won't go away in a day or two." "

  Yes, senior high school students are scrambling for time. I put a lot of instant noodles at home, enough for me to eat for several months." The boy said after a meal. Then he asked: "Has your family prepared food? If you don't mind..." "

  No, no, my family still has some food. I won't be hungry for the time being, but I don't know how long it will take for this fog to dissipate. It's better to save money and don't give it to others casually. If you can, keep more water at home." After saying that,

  Lan Jin hurried home. There was a child and a dog waiting for her at home. She came out like this. She really didn't feel reassured for a long time.

  But as for why she cares so much about the boy, she simply thinks that the child is too young. He lives here alone and encounters this situation. What if someone pretends to be pitiful and defrauds him of all his instant noodles? Of course, you don’t actually need to worry too much, because after a week, the people above find a way to walk in the poisonous fog, and they will distribute supplies to the residents, so it is impossible to starve to death. Think about it She was really worrying blindly.

  Lan Jin was in a relaxed mood, but Huang Jinghe became serious when he returned home. Looking at the mountains of instant noodles at home, he couldn't help but think about what Lan Jin had just said, "Shui, yes, what's the use of just having instant noodles?" , people can't live without drinking water. Although he still has dozens of boxes of drinks at home, he can't just drink drinks.