Chapter 231 - 240

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 231: Rescued (13)

  When Ling Jiang heard this, he was speechless for a moment, "You still remember the prize? We escaped from death, so you remember the prize."

  But to be honest, the prize is not worth it. Their trip In addition to gaining insights after coming out... there is actually no loss at all.

  After all, they had no idea about this changed world before, and they were able to increase their common sense and knowledge while all four of them were safe. For them, there was only profit, not loss.

  "But when it comes down to it, I still feel it's a bit fantasy. I feel like this is something that should only happen in movies, but it happened to us when we were unprepared." After saying that, Ling Jiang was unwilling

  . Looking at the lake again, I turned around and planned to climb down.

  And here is the steep staircase that they have climbed several times. After going down, they will definitely not come up again. Lan Jin glanced over there for the last time, but who knew that they would go back down the mountain again? When she looked in the direction, she was immediately shocked, "Hey, hey, what is that?"

  Lao Gao and Ling Jiang followed her shouts and looked down. They didn't know if they didn't look at it. It was amazing to see what was underneath. , isn't it the same green plant that has been chasing them before, and there are quite a lot of green plants.

  It turned out that not all of the green plants were destroyed by the bombing, and some of them had actually escaped here. If they had to go a little further down, they would bump into their team at the bottom of the mountain.

  Lao Gao immediately yelled: "Why are they running so fast? Didn't the aftermath affect them? This... is too fast. Even if we fly, we can't fly over." But Huang Jinghe was the only one in that team

  . A person has superpowers, and water superpowers are like nutrients to plants. Defense is okay for a while, but it really doesn't work after a long time.

  Lan Jin glanced at the stairs going down. It was so difficult to climb that she might as well not climb it. She glanced at Ling Jiang and said, "Use your ice power to make a long slide, and we can slide down directly." Wow

  . , this idea is really good, but is this how the superpower is used?

  Ling Jiang said speechlessly: "I know you are anxious, but don't you think about how my superpower can make the slide come out?"

  Lao Gao immediately became interested and said: "Why can't it be made? I don't need you to do more." It's enough to come out neatly and roughly. It's too late to go down now. If you slide down, you might really be able to catch up. Even if you don't slide down completely, you can slide half of it." Lan Jin also said: "Yes, half of it will slide

  . If I get closer, I can use my lightning power to shock it. I can't really hit it at such a long distance."

  Ling Jiang gritted his teeth and tried to use his lightning power on a slope as Lan Jin said. I was able to get a slide out, but its powers are limited, and the slide looks extremely unsafe, but it doesn't matter, let's go down first.

  Lan Jin took the lead and sat on it, controlling the speed and slowly sliding down.

  No way, there are no fences on both sides of the slide made by Ling Jiang, and the mountain road is so steep. If the slide goes too fast and it tilts, Lan Jin is really afraid of falling down in the middle. She has space, but she can't fly. If you fall down such a high mountain road, you will be disabled even if you don't die.