Chapter 351 - 360

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 351: Powerless
  Captain Zhang asked: "There are quite a lot of mutated creatures out there. Why do they all have different shapes? Is there anything special about this?" "It's really hard to say."

  Another person inside the glass A humanoid mutant creature replied: "After all, this is the first time something like this has happened on Blue Star. No matter who it is, it should be just an experimental stage, so no animals were chosen, but as long as it is us Almost every kind of common animals has not been left behind."

  "I also have a question to ask." Lan Jin was really embarrassed and wanted to interrupt their speech. She asked: "I heard that you are because It was swept by a green light, so it turned into a humanoid mutant creature. Do you know how that green light was generated? Is the range swept by that green light only within the dense forest? Then what we have to do now The thing is, should we destroy the green light formation as soon as possible? I mean, what if, what if someone suddenly appears and scans us when we go out later." Don't talk about others,

  just She definitely didn't want to become a half-human, half-animal monster.

  ...

  As soon as Lan Jin said this, everyone on their side frowned.

  But at this time, a cat-shaped humanoid mutant creature inside the glass door was extremely eye-catching, because just when Lan Jin finished speaking, the mutated creature seemed to have been scratched by someone, and its body suddenly shook. A little guilty and a little scared.

  Among the people present, which one was not a human spirit? In an instant, they felt that something was not right about this matter. For the sake of their own safety, they subconsciously pushed back several steps.

  Moreover, they did not believe the words just said, but they changed their previous gentleness and looked at the direction of these mutated creatures with vigilant eyes.

  The sudden change made them in the glass panic for a moment, "What's wrong with you? We haven't finished talking yet, so don't leave." "We're not leaving." Team Zhang got to the point directly, "

  Since you guys Keep watching the surveillance, so what we just took out of the safe, can you tell me what it is?"

  When it comes to the things in the safe, almost every one of these aliens behind the glass, their The body was all stiff.

  Such a reaction confirms the importance of what is in the safe.

  But there's one thing they still don't quite understand. Since they want it, can't they just go and get it themselves? Why go to all the trouble to send a signal to the outside for people outside to pick it up?

  Not to mention the small size of the safe, he didn't believe they couldn't open it with their strength.

  Even if it cannot be opened, the four chips are all in this lush forest. You can find them even if you look for them. Why let them do it again? This is simply unnecessary, in case they are discovered. The problem is solved. Isn’t it just like now? Isn’t it even more of a dilemma?
  But, is this what they don’t want?

  These mutated creatures really can't get out. It's not that they can't get out of the forest, but that they can't leave the villa at all, so even if the chip is in the forest, they can't find it.

  The most important thing is that they have become beast-shaped bodies and cannot inject drugs into their bodies by themselves, let alone help each other.