Chapter 161 - 170

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 161 Repair (33)

  I have to say that Ling Jiang’s proposal is really good. Even if she doesn’t bother Grandma Ling, she can do it herself. Anyway, the space has been exposed. Why not take advantage of the convenience of this moment to do more Some of it exists in the space. Even if it is not in the future, you can take it out to eat at any time during this period.

  Another thing is that although she is making it herself, it is impossible for these people not to come over to help. If they work together in a few days, they can make a lot of food.

  The most important thing is that these crazy people are not sensitive to smells. Even if the smell of cooking at home spreads, it will not have much impact. As for those who have spit out the bugs, what if they smell it? They really dare to come.

  She immediately agreed: "I think your suggestion is good. I have a lot of big buckets in there. We use big pots to put them all into the buckets and put them into the space to keep them warm. Then we go into the space and put them one by one. In this way, you can just take it out when you want to eat."

  Lao Gao said: "It is too wasteful to pack boxes one by one. Pack them directly in a big bucket. When we want to eat, we can use bowls to serve them, although it is a bit more troublesome. , it might save resources."

  Lan Jin didn't know what to say. There were quite a lot of things in her space, so there was no need to save like this. But these people saved her money, and she herself wouldn't refute, "Then Just take 2 or 3 bowls and swap them, so you can save the time of bringing bowls over every day and wait for me to fill them up, just swap them." With Grandma Ling coming over to their side in such a short time, Ling Jiang would definitely not have time to elaborate with Grandma Ling

  , But even if Grandma Ling didn't understand, she didn't ask anything. When she saw the hot pot was boiling, the green vegetables were served immediately, "Hey, these green vegetables are so juicy. I've been craving for these small green vegetables for a while.

  " It's true, Huang Jinghe said: "I didn't want to stretch out my chopsticks when I saw vegetables before, but now I'm really greedy when I see vegetables."

  Of course, that's what he said, but he also likes to eat meat.

  Everyone was extremely satisfied with this hot pot meal. Even though they had eaten self-heating hot pot before, compared with real hot pot, it was not on the same level.

  As for the small green vegetables, everyone really didn't know whether it was because they hadn't eaten it for too long or whether it was really delicious. There were more than a dozen baskets of green vegetables in the big basket Lan Jin used to wash vegetables. After they finish eating, you can imagine how good they can make it.

  After they finished eating, everyone felt a little embarrassed, "Here, Sister Lan, did we eat too much? Do you have a lot of vegetables?" "Just plant them after eating.

  I bought a lot of seeds, and they are growing." It’s also very fast, it can mature within 24 hours.”

  This is really fast, and with this rising trend, there is really no need to worry about running out of food.

  …

  They couldn’t rest after lunch.

  The door and wall of the rooftop and the security door on the 32nd floor all need to be repaired, otherwise it will be impossible to live in due to safety issues.

  Lan Jin said: "There is cement in my space, but no bricks."

  Lao Gao breathed a sigh of relief, "As long as there is cement, I can tear down the walls of the bricks."