Chapter 221 - 230

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 221 Chapter 220 Emerging from the Cocoon and Becoming a Butterfly
  "Ah, it crawled in, it hurts so much, ah."

  No one had time to react to what happened next, because these bugs seemed to have been summoned, and they all moved towards the injured person. They rushed over, and in an instant, the man was covered and eaten by insects.

  Screams filled the entire mountain.

  Amid everyone's astonishment, the man was eaten up in less than a minute.

  All that was left, apart from the set of clothes it was wearing, was the pile of bones.

  The moment the pile of bones fell on the ice, everyone realized that not even a drop of blood was left on the ice after the man was eaten.

  This is not a cockroach, it is obviously a man-eating insect.

  ...

  In such a situation, even the four of them, relying on the spiritual spring water, did not dare to be careless.

  After all, it only takes 1 minute from the moment they are bitten to the time when the bones are left. No matter how effective the spiritual spring water is, they cannot grow back the bitten flesh.

  Although he was scared, he would only be bitten if he didn't take action. Lao Gao plucked up the courage and used his superpower to burn his body while walking forward cautiously.

  The fire power was definitely useful in dealing with bugs, but the bugs were too small and there were so many that he couldn't burn them all by himself. The only ones who could protect them were the few of them.

  And at this moment, when everyone was anxious, a series of screams resounded throughout the mountain again.

  Lan Jin was anxious. If he tried anything, they would all be bitten to death by insects. Lan Jin said, "Ling Jiang, see if you can freeze them with ice." Ice alone wouldn't work, after all,

  it was already dozens of degrees below zero. These bugs can still walk on the ice regardless of the temperature, so low temperatures alone are not enough.

  Lan Jin said again: "Xiao Huang, water, add some ingredients to Ling Jiang."

  After saying that, Huang Jinghe immediately used the water power. In an instant, a large amount of water was piled on the ice, and Ling Jiang also touched it. He went to the ice and used his ice power.

  Not long after, the water Huang Jinghe had just made formed a thin layer of igloo, but those tiny insects were really frozen by this thin layer of ice and could no longer freeze.

  The disaster is over for now.

  ...

  Just when everyone was breathing a sigh of relief at this narrow escape, Ling Jiang leaned forward and fell on the ice.

  Lan Jin immediately ran in the direction of Ling Jiang and found that it was just too weak due to excessive use of its powers, so she felt relieved.

  She took out the ice crystal from Ling Jiang's purse and put it into her hand, and Lao Gao came over a step too late, letting Ling Jiang lean against him to absorb the energy of the crystal.

  In a short period of time, the energy absorption was completed, and Ling Jiang recovered a lot. After drinking the spiritual spring water, the whole person recovered directly.

  But at this time, Ling Jiang knew that her powers had not been upgraded because of the battle just now. In other words, Lan Jin's power upgrade might not be due to the battle. Of course, it might also be because of this. reason.