Chapter 361 - 370

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 361 Return Mission
  As a member of the base, Captain Zhang naturally did not want to give up any survivors. He said: "Look again, don't worry, just in case there is someone." After saying

  this, a ray of light swept away from Class A again. But this time everyone could see clearly that this light was coming from ordinary sunlight, and they had also found the direction of the light reflection.

  It was a hilltop with dead branches, and the reflective thing was a piece of cellophane hooked on the dead branches. It moved with the wind and swept over it at any time.

  Even though he was not a human being and it was a false alarm, it was fine as long as nothing went wrong.

  Captain Zhang just put his mind at ease and when he turned around, he fell to the ground.

  Zhou Zhi also hurriedly stepped forward. After a brief inspection, he said: "This period of time is too tense. If you suddenly relax, you will collapse. You are the same. Pay attention to your health these days and take good care of yourself." "Okay.

  " "

  After carrying Captain Zhang back to the lounge, the group began to clean and tidy up, and then entered their own rooms to have a good rest.

  When I opened my eyes again, it was already a day and a night later. It must be said that after exhaustion, only catching up on sleep can relax the body and mind.

  Surprisingly, Captain Zhang hasn't woken up yet.

  Zhou Zhi also said: "I have checked and there is nothing wrong with my body. If you can sleep, just sleep well. He will be busy later, so we won't disturb him." This sleep lasted another day, until the time came for Captain Zhang in the

  evening Then he finally woke up.

  Captain Zhang had just woken up, his face was swollen and his eyes were a little confused.

  Seeing that everyone on the boat was surrounding him, he said doubtfully: "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me? Have you rested? Don't just watch me sleep." "Do you know how long you have been sleeping

  ? Two days and one night, how can we not watch you after sleeping for so long?"

  Captain Zhang came back to his senses with a look of shock on his face, "What, have I slept for so long? Are the people outside okay? Calculate the time. It’s almost time to return to normal.”

  Well, this man still remembers his responsibilities.

  But they really don’t know what is going on with the people on the mountain. After all, since they made no noise here, those crazy people naturally began to look for new targets. They did not linger on the shore for a long time, but they always appeared in twos and threes. You can see a few figures wandering there.

  Captain Zhang came to Class A. After seeing the situation clearly, he breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time, he had to sigh, "This mission is really..."

  It was difficult and long.

  The difficult part is the task and the long time.

  ...

  Just as the group was about to return to the cabin, the satellite phone in Captain Zhang's arms rang at the right time.

  Let's just say that the phone rang sooner rather than later.

  If it rang when Captain Zhang was awake, they would never answer it.

  Captain Zhang answered the call. The person on the other side of the phone was the person above. He first briefly reported on the mission and the current situation. In short, Captain Zhang could only wait where he was until the team members woke up. , they go back again.