Chapter 141 - 150

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 141 Frozen into popsicles (13)

  Seeing that Ling Jiang didn’t say anything, the man thought Ling Jiang was too expensive, so he quickly explained: “My calcium tablets are all within the shelf life and are well preserved. It is not good for the body to eat them. There will be problems. At this time, the people selling these pictures are just trying to be safe, so they charge a little more, but I promise, it is definitely a real medicine. I still have the invoice when I bought it." After that

  , The person actually took out the invoice, which made Ling Jiang want to buy it even more.

  And she didn't just think that 10 packs of instant noodles were expensive, but that the price was too cheap. After all, she was already prepared to trade medicine for medicine, and she didn't think about instant noodles.

  Ling Jiang said: "But I didn't bring so much instant noodles. Is it okay to use something else? It's also for food." Ling Jiang

  took out a pack of self-heating rice, 5 packs of instant noodles, 1 pack of compressed biscuits and 2 packs of snacks. The compressed biscuits she took out came in a pack of 8 pieces, which was double the size of the ordinary 4-piece pack, so one pack of compressed biscuits plus two packs of snacks were actually about the same amount.

  The man didn't hesitate and immediately made a deal with Ling Jiang.

  After changing the calcium tablets, she was not in a hurry to leave. She brought the child out just to visit the market. After walking around the small market twice, Lan Jin said: "Qiaoqiao, it's almost done. Let's go back. , there is nothing to go shopping anymore."

  The novelty was almost over here. After Rancho Qiao couldn't find anything new anymore, he said: "Okay, let's go home."

  ...

  'Zi, zi.' Before the three people and one

  dog left the market, the intercom in Ling Jiang's arms rang.

  Not long after, the old man opposite said: "Ling Jiang, Sister Ling, there was a man and a woman on the 31st floor who were swearing so loudly. Xiao Huang went downstairs and took a look and said that those two people were Sister Lan's ex-in-laws. ."

  Although Lao Gao knew what happened to Lan Jin before, he had never seen it with his own eyes. However, Huang Jinghe followed the whole process, and with just one glance, he recognized who the person downstairs was.

  Knowing that Lan Jin had a bad relationship with the former parents-in-law, Huang Jinghe ignored them at all and went straight upstairs. He turned around and asked Lao Gao to contact them.

  Ling Jiang laughed and said: "We just met them on the way to the market. Lan Jin even kicked her. These two people must be unwilling to go to her house to pester her." For these two

  people She was a little surprised that people knew the address of Lan Jin's house.

  "She should have found it before. It started raining not long ago. I think she didn't expect that I would be able to survive with my child until now, so she never came to find her. I'm afraid it was easy to cause such a fuss just now. I won't leave." Lan Jin frowned, she really disliked these two people.

  But this relationship was quite embarrassing. Huang Jinghe really didn't know what to do for a while. Even if he let the other party make trouble, Lan Jin still made a big fuss after he came back, but he couldn't get rid of it.

  After a short silence, Lao Gao said: "I'm a little annoyed by these two arguing. Can I solve it a little bit?"

  Lan Jin naturally had no objection, "It's up to you. You know my situation. You can see for yourself." Let's do it."