Chapter 181 - 190

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 181 Card Book (23)

  Faced with this attitude, the four of them were really unable to react.

  After all, it's the end of the world, and shouting and killing are common. There are really no people who look down on others. If you talk like this outside, you will die before you finish talking.

  Lao Gao asked a little unreasonably: "How do you know that we can't afford it?"

  The shopping guide didn't even raise his eyes. After making a sound, he rolled his eyes and turned around to chat with other shopping guides. The sky has risen.

  Buying a piece of clothing just to get angry with the shopping guide is really not something they can do, so they can look down upon it, but for being angry...it feels really aggrieved.

  Holding this breath, the group of people went to the fifth floor.

  The supplies on the 5th floor are abundant. All kinds of furniture and miscellaneous supplies can be found on the 5th floor. Lan Jin even found nail polish and makeup products in the office building before, and they can now be purchased. Offer a very high price.

  When Lao Gao looked at their prices, he forgot about his frustration and said in disbelief: "The price is so high." He really couldn't understand it.

  However, what does Lao Gao need to understand about these things? Gao will be done with it.

  There are a lot of products here. In fact, it only takes half an hour to put them all in. But let’s say it’s small. You really can’t see these complete pieces of furniture outside. At this moment, Lan Jin suddenly understood why someone came to collect old furniture before. Furniture, "Those things that were collected in our house before are all here."

  The furniture placed outside is old. As for the new furniture...

  Anyone with that condition should find a relationship directly. You got it, why don't you put it out for sale?

  There are only two floors where you can go shopping, and it only takes half an hour to complete the whole shopping. When going downstairs, Lan Jin said: "Hey, I didn't notice it just now, but there doesn't seem to be anyone shopping in this shopping mall." "Not only is there no one

  , People are shopping, but no one pays attention to us. With this attitude, I won't come here to shop." Not only that, how can everyone contribute so much at the moment? If you don't save food, buy these useless things What are you doing? But the angry Ling Jiang couldn't help but want to say a few more words.

  I have been running around all day today. After eating and shopping, I just want to sleep now.

  The four of them each returned to their dormitory, and the dormitory at this time was obviously much livelier than when they checked in. Everyone was obviously more interested in the two new faces that suddenly appeared in the dormitory. But neither party had any intention of taking the initiative to talk to each other. After washing and chatting, they took a rest.

  ...

  the next day.

  Lan Jin was woken up by the sound of "ping ping ping ping" in her sleep. She immediately looked at her phone and it was almost 8 o'clock.

  The noise made by so many people at the same time was obviously unintentional. Lan Jin didn't ask any questions. He opened the door and took a look. He saw that everyone was washing and dressing. There must be something going on. It wasn't until more than ten years later that these people all came together. After leaving, the dormitory suddenly became quiet again.