Chapter 31 - 40

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 31 Investigation 1
  Unknown fear lingers in the corridor. Regardless of whether they were asleep before, almost everyone is awake now. Everyone is blocking the door and listening to the sound. In short, they are with Lan Jin This person who did the 'bad' thing is the complete opposite.

  The night was finally over, and the colleague on duty immediately handed over the matter to the colleague at work, "It was in Building 12. I looked at the house number noted in the group, and almost the whole building heard it. I was afraid that the sound was really loud and I couldn't see clearly at night, so I didn't go there."

  He was not the only one on duty at night, but he was the one who spoke last night, so he reported like this in the morning.

  After hearing this, the man said: "You were right not to go there, and I don't know what was thrown. What if it hit someone?" After saying that, the man asked again: "You pay attention to the news in the group Okay, is there any sound afterward?"

  "No, I've been watching the group messages, and no one heard the sound of something falling anymore." "

  Okay, you can wait before getting off work. We'll waste time. After all, supplying you with supplies is what happened in your class. If there is anything, you know better than us." "Okay,

  then I will go with you."

  After that, a line of 5 A staff member put on protective clothing and gas masks and walked towards Building 12.

  The journey was smooth, and the five people didn't rush into the building after they arrived. After all, they heard sounds from outside, so they started exploring the periphery of the building.

  Although I have not read every message in the group carefully, I still know some key points, so I have been mentally prepared before a group of people came over. But I was mentally prepared and waited until I saw the scene. After that, the screams continued one after another.

  The work in the community is relatively detailed, so they have a large proportion of girls here. Among the five people who came here today, except for a man who was on duty last night, the other four are all women. There were screams outside. He immediately attracted the attention of the residents in the building.

  "What's going on? What's going on? I heard screaming." "

  I heard it too. It scared me so much that the children were woken up. Does anyone know what happened?" "I

  stayed up yesterday. I didn't dare to sleep all night, and I finally squinted. I was frightened and woke up soon. What happened?" "

  Who knows, didn't this just scream? But judging from this time, it's normal. It's time for staff to go to work. Could it be that the person calling was a staff member?" "

  What...what happened outside? How could people scream like this?" "Could

  it be that someone really jumped off the building last night? That sound I'm afraid he jumped from a high-rise building. He must have looked ugly? That's why he scared people?"

  I have to tell the truth upstairs. Lan Jin's floor was originally on the 32nd floor. Even if a perfectly healthy person had escaped from It wouldn't look good if they were crossing over here, let alone the two of them being separated.

  What's more, they stayed in the poisonous fog for a whole night, and the red, swollen, ulcerated, and rotten skin became more and more frightening. It was really not surprising that people would be scared like this.