Shades of Lies ✔ [Completed]...

De Imperfectwrts

Athulya Oberoi, once a sunshine girl, saw her aspirations dimmed by life's harsh incidents. Despite wishing t... Mais

Copyright
Characters (Updating Aesthetics)
1.Party Night
2. Night of Devils
3. New beginnings
4. Diwali Night
5. The lost Soul
6. Her Secrets
7. Traitor in the House
8.Sweet Memories
9 .No one is saint
10. The Fight
11. Explanations!
12. The project
13. Boss Lady
15. When the Families met
16. Drama Queen
17. Becoming a star?
18.Dreams into reality
19. Little Friend
20. Sneaking Inside
21 . Punishment?
22. Therapy Session
23. Ownership?
23. Health Checkup
24. I want it for my son
25. I am Sorry
26. Betrayal and Torture
27. Fighting Back
28. Proud Of You!
29. Annabelle
30. Mystery Man
31. Heels, Guns, and Red Wine
32. Silent Storms Within
33. Jet-Set Intrigues
34. Mafia Chess: Playing the Game of Power
35. The Checkmate: It Was My Game
36. Familiar Scents, Unfamiliar Threats
37. Winning Goals and Whispered Memories
38. In the Shadows of Instability
39. The Dark Secrets of Shekhawat's Empire
40. Shattered Wings : The Unwanted Union
41. Lost Friendships, Found Roots
42. Discovering Blood Bonds
43. Navigating emotions, Crafting plans
44. She is my Kiddo!
Part 2 of the book
Thank you and revelations

14. Her Fate

4.6K 299 14
De Imperfectwrts

Athulya's Pov

It was not a busy time , the roads were mostly empty  and that increased my uneasiness . Even though there was nothing to be sad, life is still same for me but I knew I was not happy from inside. My surroundings felt like demons ready to eat me. I tried listening a few songs but they didn't helped. There was something eating me from inside but what? I don't know.

I washed my face , splashing water on it to erase everything , I want to forgot myself for sometime.  It is one of those moments of my life when I needs someone by my side , I just wants to hug someone. But I hates being weak in front of others , I don't want anyone to see this broken Athulya. I walked in my room , looked through the window , I even tried looking at a few of my happy memories . Nothing worked , I just wants to throw everything , punch someone to release my dull mood.  

I wished I could breath in fresh air , this room is like a prison that I wants to escape away. My inside was screaming for help but there was no one to listen. No one.

Shanta Aunty will come soon and I will get an escape from here ,so to divert my mind I took a shower . The cold water droplets washed my dried tears , my body went numb , I was not shivering from cold . I  wished I could cry but even the tears were not coming . I am helpless.

As soon I heard the sound of keys , I got relief . She came inside and got surprised to see I am already ready. I smiled at her before running out like a kid running to play. My feet stopped near the temple, I love this area, it's calming , peaceful and always gives positive vibes. 

Ringing the bell, I entered inside , running my hand at each pillar before sitting in front of god . I closed my eyes forgetting the whole world. I am not Athulya Oberoi here, I am not a rude girl here, I am not Miss Oberoi, not anyone's Mam , I am nothing here . I am just a soul unaware of all that's happening out in the world. 

I don't know till how long was I sitting there like someone in deep meditation until someone woke me up . I came back to this world ,as  Athulya Oberoi. 

"Athulya , this early?" I opened my eyes to look up , it was Pandit ji.

"Yes, I was ready so I thought.."

"Here, take prasad (Food offered to god) " I forwarded my hand , to take it and he placed  his hand on my head as blessing.

"Why do you remains sad always?" He read my face and asked calmly, politely.

"No.. there's nothing like that"

"Nothing lasts forever, stay happy on whatever you have . Not everyone's life is like a cream cake , to get better life, sometimes you have to live in pain" He smiled at me and I also forced a smile, he does not knows I comes here to remind myself of that night , my scars and to meet the lost Athulya.

"Come, Aaryaveer" He turned his eyes , and I saw that Aaryaveer and Mrs Singhania were entering the temple. His emerald eyes meet with mine before we both turned away. I stood up smiling politely before leaving. His mother smiled at me and opened his mouth, I halted knowing she will be asking something.

"You will caught cold beta, wear woolen clothes." She was gritting her teeth in cold , then I realised I was wearing a kurti with no sleeves . I smiled and walked past her trying my best to avoid the pair of emerald eyes, same as mine.

I rushed away from there  not wanting my family to worry. Reaching the door , I saw it open . This indicates Nihal Bhai is back and there will be a chaos in house, its better to sneak in.  

Mom was prepairing the breakfast , same toast . I am kind of bored from them but no one can oppose her in house so have to survive on this only. Remembering  the project with Nidhi , I decided to leave early for the college. Even Daniel has arrived so I can get a permission to go.         Packing my bag, taking both my phones and most important thing my inhaler . I walked down the stairs , Daniel was sitting there , gossiping about me from dad. I smiled imagining him as neighbourhood Aunties. 

"Why are you smiling" Mom questioned.

"Can't I smile without any reason" I realised what I said after the words came out , she would have felt bad. Where is the filter Athulya? 

"Still angry from your mom" I felt sad , her tone made me emotional.

"You are going to ruin my face, I will look like a cry baby in college" I tried in my most dramatic style, and everyone laughed including my Bodyguard.

Before I could say anything , Mom puts a toast in mouth . My mouth is going to burst out like this.

"Mom.." I frowned.

"No excuses! Anybody will think you does not gets to eat anything, they does not knows this drama girl never eats. See,  you only have bones , put some flesh on them."

Adjusting the toast in my mouth , I signalled Daniel to leave .

"Bye.."  I gave mom a side hug.

"Atleast finish it before speaking" He left saying this and I showed a punch at his back.

Sitting inside the car without any debate to sit in front seat, I turned to him.

"Thank you. .. for yesterday"

He didn't even smiled , just turned his face towards windows. This is the real rudeness!

The ride was going silent , when he broke it.

"Don't stop anywhere today" He ordered the drawer but his eyes were at me only.

"Why?" I questioned.

"No reason. I am not here to explain . Don't even try to question me!" And he look he gave sent shivers down my spine and my gaze automatically turned away .

---------------------------------------------------

You can play this song from here -

Aaryaveer's Pov

It was a bright morning and I was ready early to accompany Ma sa to temple, I would have gone there anyways. I remembered the date , it was her birthday . How can I forget it? I remember how she would expect a gift from me every year and I never gave her any. Had she been with us , she would have taken whole house on her head. She always wanted a grand celebration on her birthday .

I don't know whether anybody else remembered this date , it is a old thing now but I know Ma sa can never forget. She always keeps a fast for her, in a hope that ..

I somehow wished atleast I could hear her today , all her taunts , her drama, her running in whole mansion creating a chaos. She was always the naughtiest of five of us , only Aarav was in her level, that's the reason they can never stand each other, always fighting. 

I smiled formed on my lips , effortlessly. I didn't tried to hide it as well. It was her most special birthday . I can't stop smiling imagine her , she would have became much naughty kid now.

"Veer" I came back to reality when Aarav snapped his fingers at my eyes.

"Huh?" I shrugged.

"Were you the guard whole night?" He was laughing at his own , ridiculous man.

"No! Don't you have any work to do?"

"No!" 

"Then, you will do the household chorus today!"

"NOOO.. Veer!" He jumped from his place , speaking in a childish tone.

"Bhai sa, have you seen my project files somewhere"                                                                            Aarushi interrupted , giving a questioning look at both of us. Aarav made an innocent face, looking around randomly. I know this man very well.

"I have got some work to do , you both continue chit -chat" He turned around to leave , his right hand wrapped around his head and him whistling from his mouth. 

"Aarav Bhai sa!!" She screamed at him annoyingly

"Did you just called me? Not now , I will talk later. I am busy for a while."   His tone was worth listening as if he is the most innocent guy and the way he was looking at me . I am fed up from him. 

"You...!!!!!" She ran behind him throwing all the cushions which he threw back at him . These two monsters are enough for a chaos, I swear I will disown them someday.

He came behind me holding my shoulders to hide. Shameless!    I became a toy in their game , they were running around me  before he collided.

"Aarav!" Papa sa growled at him.

"Ji Mama sa" 

"What's going on?

"W..what? Aarushi what's going on?" He and his acts, the most innocent man here. He looked at Aarushi trying to be unknown of the matter.

"I am asking you" Papa sa understood his act.

Just then Ma sa came from behind and then started the real drama , she was holding his ears as he winced in pain. We all laughed at him.

"Ouch.. Mami sa.." 

"What's this?" She asked from his sarcastically, and he raised his eyebrows.

"It's an important call , I..I am going, please" He runs like a thief from there  removing Ma sa's hand from his ears and getting a pat on his head from Chacha sa.

Aarushi took her file , leaving from there. Finally the chaos came to an end! We all know that only Ma sa can stop this, sometimes I doubt does he has some metal problem.

"What? Are you all jobless? And Aaryaveer are you coming with me? " She looked at everyone as  they went to do their work . 

"Ji" 

She took all things for puja as I waited for her patiently, finally she came out. She has only taken a shawl and it was freezing cold outside. 

"Ma said wear a sweater atleast, who will mend our ways if you got I'll" She smiled before caressing my back. 

"My lovely son " Her hands went fory cheeks and I stopped her. 

"Not my cheeks Ma sa.. " And both of us laughed

We walked towards the temple , she kept smiling at me for no reason. But she looked beautiful while smiling. 

We were entering the temple when my eyes meet with her and I noticed the same emerald as mine. The bitter memories and their current cheap acts filled my heart with hatred. I tried my best to hide it not to worry my mother. But at the same moment my heart clenched for a while seeing that girl, she was skinny, her eyes were red and dark circles under them , I am not good at reading others but she looked a bit off. I looked away that's not my matter and she is not my concern. 

Ma said questioned her and I noticed , she wasn't even shivering from cold. Strange but I don't have that time and that mind to think about any random person I met.  But I don't know why I kept staring her until her figure faded away. 

I turned to meet Pandit ji's eyes staring me, did he saw me? He have thought of me as some stalker. Ma sa was doing puja so I made my way inside, sitting beside her. Pandit ji took out a few papers , I have asked for . He was waiting for Ma sa to open her eyes when she will be done chanting. 

"Rani sa, I have taken out her kundali (horoscope) , here"

He forwarded the papers to her and she looked at them for a while before giving back. 

"Did you read the horoscope? " I questioned hiding my joy. 

" Yes, " His tone worried me. 

"So.. " Ma sa asked and I didn't interrupted. 

" All other things are fine but.. " He made a worried expression, with a calm tone and I felt my heart stopped for a minute.  None of us questioned, waiting for him to continue. 

" The saturn and rahu are in sixth house and Jupiter is afflicted by it, she could be facing problems and will face them until rahu leaves, and her life line is blur from here. So, all this depends on god. Her age is not fixed from here as she doesn't has life ahead 18 . Her 8th house is inflicted which shows she will face betrayals. All her houses changed their position from where they were last year. Her life is taking a sharp turn, if she will stand out all this which I am not sure seeing the position of her house, then also her fate does not shows long life. Her fate will itself increase or decrease the life line at each step. But if rahu stayed in her house then the.. d..        de.. ath can't be averted. "

I forgot everything for a minute, there was silence between us , much longer than usual. No one was in the state of saying anything. She can't leave this world without meeting me once. I don't believe all this but still his each word pierced my heart and the last line made me numb. 

I controled myself and looked at Ma sa , her eyes wer teary but she didn't let them fall. I holded her firmly to make her stand , she gestured me to remove my hands. Both of us walked away slowly , his words still in our ear. I am helpless , I can't fight her fate , I wish to kill all this rahu-ketu.

We entered the house hiding our emotions , it's just not me , I have seen Ma sa doing this as a Queen she shows herself as strong. She always told me the people are most important for a ruler , don't hesitate to sacrifie even your own self for them. A ruler has no personal near and dear ones.

"Bye bari Ma, Bye Bhai sa.." Rudra waved at us and I noticed the black car was waitng outside . He was going to meet his mother with Dada sa, he would be dropping him.

Ma sa hugged him before kissing his cheeks and he ran away to sit inside the car, he was overjoyed to met his mother.

"Bye Rudra, .. Dada sa why are you going ? I mean Aarav would be going from there only, so can drop him. You can take rest." I waved at Rudra , before turning at Dada sa. His expression changed at my words.

"No! I will go" He sat inside the car and I kept looking at  it until I was interrupted again.

"Bye Bhai sa.." I noticed Aarushi was going to college followed by Yuvaan and I smiled at her. At the same time  Aarav was taking out his car, I gave him a questioning look and he replied.

"Have to set something ,  just tired of all the mess. I am going to clean it. Would you like to join?" He gave me a wicked smile and I nodded .

"Don't forget to bring necessary things for cleaning" 

I smiled at him touching my pocket and he smiled back. 

Finally, some fun after a long time!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, How was this chapter? I am loving Aarav's character , what about you?

And I don't have any clue about all this , horoscope so I wrote whatever I understood. Also , as I have no sense in music , so I hopes this one fits.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Meeting soon... Bye!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9K 175 15
Revenge to obsession series - 2 SHEKHAWATS name is enough to make people shiver no one has dare to go against them they held power not just politicia...
339K 28.2K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
133K 7.1K 151
Excerpt Seeing her frozen without even blinking, he came towards her and yelled, "I. said. STRIP." Hearing that, she mumbled in a pleading tone, "Ple...
127K 12.8K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...