Mom relies on stocking up to...

By pttcch

宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse 作者:秋天的信 https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.h... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 432

Chapter 61 - 70

1.6K 25 1
By pttcch

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 61 Housing Problem (23)

  The two of them ignored Ren Xing who was scattered on the ground and found some space. After Lan Jin put Ren Siqiao on the sofa, she said: "How did your mother teach you this? You are a human being, how can you pull it off so casually? What if you unintentionally rip off that person’s arm while playing with their children?” Ren Siqiao said innocently: “No way

  . Mom, mom taught Qiao Qiao control."

  Control is control. This is what Lan Jin teaches Ren Siqiao every day, just like the homework assigned by the teacher. Whenever that time comes, Ren Sqiao Will be extremely irritable.

  But it’s not possible without teaching. Some abilities must be taught to her to hide from an early age. Otherwise, what if she is accidentally taken advantage of when she is still so young?

  "Mom is scared anyway, so Qiao Qiao will try not to do this. Also, don't mention today's events to others. If anyone asks, just say you have never seen dad, you know?" Lan Jin warned Ren Siqiao,

  but This child is very smart and knows what can and cannot be said, so she will not even mention this matter.

  Ren Siqiao replied seriously: "Mom, you know, Qiao Qiao has never seen her father."

  Lan Jin corrected: "It's not that I've never seen him, it's that we haven't seen him since we moved here. It's over, you know?"

  Ren Siqiao nodded seriously, "Okay, mom."

  Seeing that Lan Jin was just preaching and didn't really mean to blame her, Ren Siqiao threw herself into her arms and started having sex again. Jiao said, "Mom, dad is bad."

  "Mom knows that dad is bad, so mom didn't say you did anything wrong, but mom is just afraid. Don't Qiao Qiao think it's scary to do this?" "They are all bad people." Ren

  Si Qiao shook her head, but when she saw Lan Jin, she seemed to be really scared. After struggling for a while, she said: "Mom, Qiao Qiao, try to endure it. Mom, don't be afraid."

  Lan Jin really didn't expect to have such a gain. , kissed Ren Siqiao on the face, and praised: "Qiao Qiao is so well-behaved. She is really a caring little cotton-padded jacket for my mother. I know my mother is afraid, so I try not to do things that make her afraid, right? Baby Qiao Qiao is so well-behaved, ..."

  After being fooled by Lan Jin, Ren Siqiao really felt that she was the best-behaved child in the world. She was immersed in her own world and was very happy.

  But what should Ren Xing do in the space? She has to go in and out of the space countless times every day, and even Ren Siqiao almost lives in the space. With such a 'thing' in the space, how can she not feel sick? answer.

  But where to throw it is really a headache.

  Lan Jin could only enter the space first, took out a large black plastic bag and put Ren Xing in it first, then threw it into the corner farthest from where they were staying, and got some spiritual spring water to wipe away the blood on the ground. After diluting it, this matter is over for the time being.

  After dealing with Ren Xing, Lan Jin took out another bottle of insecticide, sprayed the inside and outside of the house, and then hid in the space with her children.

  August is not only the hottest month, but also the month with the most mosquitoes. While everyone is cleaning the roads, people have officially entered the insect plague period. However, this is already the season when mosquitoes are abundant. I just don’t realize the time.

  But the dots on everyone's bodies are the most powerful evidence. Lan Jin lives on the 32nd floor, and there are still a few mosquito bites, not to mention the residents on the lower floors and the batch of evacuated victims.

  The most painful thing among them was the group of victims who were moved away. Those days were really difficult.

  Because there are so many people affected by the disaster, there will definitely be no beds. If each household can be assigned a mattress, it is considered to be in good condition.

  But how thick can the mattress be? This means that in the summer, you can still survive without a fan or air conditioner, but if the temperature drops a little, it is guaranteed that many people will be too cold to sleep.

  Of course, it's actually pretty much the same now.

  Because the weather was hot and there was no water, everyone had not taken a shower for a long time. Almost everyone had a peculiar smell, and the peculiar smell attracted these mosquitoes. Almost everyone was bitten by various sizes.

  Another thing, perhaps due to the abnormal weather in the past few months, the mosquitoes have undergone small mutations. They do not look strange, but all the mosquitoes have become more than 2-3 times larger. At the same time, after being bitten, The damage is naturally more than 2-3 times the original.

  Thinking about the past bites from mosquitoes, anyone with sensitive skin would get a big bump and itch for a long time.

  Even more so now.

  After being bitten, the red, swollen, itchy and itchy area is comparable to the skin infected by poisonous mist. It is a bit scary in large areas on the body.

  People at home can still use wind oil essence and toilet water to apply it, but the evacuated victims have nothing to apply on it. Moreover, it was still very cold when they were evacuated, and everyone was wearing winter clothes. There is nothing to change at the moment. In short, life is not a bit sad.

  Looking at the mostly cleared road outside, the group couldn't stand it anymore, so they started making noises to go home.

  go home?

  The people above were more willing to let these people go home than they were. Then they reported the matter to their superiors. After checking the situation outside, they immediately arranged cars to send everyone back to where they were.

  Some people can go back, but some people can't.

  The flood was so terrible that it destroyed many houses and made many people homeless. But we couldn't just ignore it just because we didn't have a house. No, arrangements were made immediately one after another.

  Those who buy a house with full payment will naturally live in their own homes, and no one has the right to move their own houses.

  As for those who bought a house with a loan, they are actually doing fine at the moment. After all, they have paid the down payment and monthly payments for the house, and they will not move on it for the time being when the demand for houses is not yet so high.

  The first to be moved are those properties that no one has inherited. A house of 4 or 50 square meters for one family would like to house 3 or 4 families. It doesn’t matter whether you can live in it or not. In short, just give it a place to squeeze it in. That’s it. .

  Of course, it is impossible for these properties to house so many disaster victims. At this time, the people above will contact the heads of households with multiple properties, then use contribution points to buy them, and then allocate them to these people to live in. In this way This behavior not only redeems contribution points, but also gives homeless people a place to return to. Of course, this is definitely not free. As for how to deduct the money, it is also the next step to plan.

  And just when the four houses were allocated, the other three households on Lanjin's floor also moved back within a week. Even though the apartments here are weird, after all, they are their own houses and they live alone. It was definitely better than being crowded with others, so I moved back.

  This is not only true here in Lanjin, but also on the 31st and 33rd floors. In short, all the heads of households have moved back to their own houses.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 62 Restoring water and electricity (33)

  So she had to say that it was a coincidence that Ren Xing came here. But she would not be able to photograph people so smoothly at night, and all of this is thanks to The two people who were eager to cause trouble for Lan Jin were on their own.

  But after Ren Xing left and didn't show up again for several days, Meng Ying felt unhappy. What's wrong, Ren Xing stayed at Lan Jin's place to live a good life with her, right?
  But even if you want to break up, you still have to tell her. What does it mean to just throw her out now?

  What's more important is that Ren Xing will never stay with Lan Jin without good things. In other words, Lan Jin's life was really good during the past few months when they were miserable.

  This is terrible. Ren Xing will not come back, and Ren Xing's ex-wife is living so well. The family of three may continue to live well in the future. How can Meng Ying accept this?

  The point is, this isn't even the point.

  The house Meng Ying currently lives in is a rental house rented by her and Ren Xing. The head of the household and his family members died in the flood elsewhere, and this property has become ownerless. But precisely because it is ownerless, How could Meng Ying live alone in the owner's property?

  This house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​more than 100 square meters. According to Ren Xing and her savings standards, it is impossible to rent such a large house. But this is not to anger Lanjin, so it is barely possible. It was burdensome. Nowadays, 3 or 4 households could fit into any house of 5 or 60 square meters outside, let alone a house of more than 100 square meters. Meng Ying tried her best to save this house. The smallest study room.

  For the rest, a family of six lived in the master bedroom, a family of four lived in the second bedroom, a young couple lived in the dining room with a partition, and a family of three lived in the living room with a partition.

  Not to mention, five different families lived in the small house of more than 100 square meters, including both men and women. Meng Ying once felt that she could not breathe smoothly.

  But if she was asked to look for Lan Jin, she wouldn't be able to find them, because Ren Xing never mentioned where Lan Jin's apartments were. How could she go to find them if J City was so big and so crowded.

  In short, since this rental house was occupied by several other families, Meng Ying was in agony every day, cursing these two people from morning to night, but Lan Jin didn't care about Meng Ying at all.

  But to be honest, Meng Ying in her previous life did not suffer such grievances, because at the beginning, in order to prevent others from living in their rental house, Ren Xing went directly to Ren's mother to buy the property. Come down, otherwise there are so many strangers living in a home, how could they threaten Lan Jin with their children.

  As for why she didn't just move to Lan Jin's house, after all, she lived alone, and it wasn't because as soon as they passed by, Lan Jin chopped her with a knife. The two of them were afraid that Hui Lan Jin would kill them silently after they fell asleep. Therefore, I really don’t dare to sleep together directly.

  No matter what happened in the previous life, Ren Xingren was gone now, so naturally he couldn't care about how Meng Ying would live.

  After all the accommodations for these people were arranged, the water and electricity were finally restored.

  And these people finally used the long-lost electric fans for the first time at the end of August.

  As for the air conditioner, it consumes too much power and I don’t know if the newly repaired wires can withstand it, so I won’t let it be used at all.

  But having a fan is also a good thing. God knows how hot they are during this time. The more important thing is to take a shower.

  Almost as soon as the city's water supply was turned on, everyone couldn't help but rush into the bathroom. It didn't matter whether it was hot or cold water to wash away the stinky smell on their bodies first.

  People on the lower floors were fine, but for people on the upper floors like them, the water pressure was not working hard at all, and the water flow was simply pitiful. It was not until 2 hours later, when all the people who should be washed were washed, that the people upstairs Only then did the water pressure return to normal.

  Lan Jin and Ren Siqiao didn't join in the fun. There was water in her space. Even if the thatched house in her space couldn't use the water heater, there was always a way to take a bath as long as there was water. The mother and daughter were always happy. It's clean, so naturally I won't join in the fun at this time.

  When the water pressure finally returned to normal, Huang Jinghe contacted her through the intercom.

  Yes, it was a walkie-talkie. Even though the water and electricity had been repaired, the signal had not been restored for the time being, so the two of them still used a walkie-talkie to communicate.

  But the signal doesn't take long, just a day or two.

  Lan Jin: "What's wrong?"

  Huang Jinghe: "Sister Lan, we don't need to store water now. I'm scared of the water. Even if the water comes, I'm worried that it will suddenly stop again. ."

  There is no need for it for the time being, but soon, under the rising high temperature, the people above will still restrict the use of water for them, and this time is actually not very long. After thinking about it, Lan Jin replied: " I think it’s better to keep it for a while for the time being. No one can tell what’s going on outside.”

  Huang Jinghe decided to keep the water he had saved before when he heard what Lan Jin said, “Okay, I’d better keep it for a while.” As before, just use water and store water at the same time. Anyway, just keep water at home."

  Lan Jin: "Well, this is always safer. By the way, you can quickly charge your phone while the power is restored, and wait. I guess your parents will call you when the signal comes. It's been more than a month, and your parents must be very worried about you."

  Huang Jinghe: "Well, I know Sister Lan."

  The two chatted again. After a few words, I put down the walkie-talkie after having nothing to talk about. I have to say that it is really convenient to have a walkie-talkie when necessary.

  At about 9 pm the next day, the long-lost signal was finally repaired. Almost at the same time, everyone took out their mobile phones, either checking messages or calling their relatives.

  Lan Jin didn't have anyone to contact, but Ren Xing's parents were still alive. The two old people couldn't contact Ren Xing. After they found out from Meng Ying that Ren Xing and Lan Jin were "reunited", the call was immediately placed. It's time to reach Lanjin.

  As for Lan Jin, "Ah, no, Ren Xing never came to see me."

  Ren's mother said with a surprised look, "No, Yingying said Ren Xing and you got back together."

  Yingying? This title is really affectionate. She and Ren Xing have been married for so many years, and Ren's mother has called her Lan Jin from the beginning to the end. It seems that the two of them get along well.

  Lan Jin replied coldly: "Auntie, how could I get back together with Ren Xing? I divorced him because he was a mistress from outside. If I get back together with him, am I a cheap person?" Ren's mother

  said Hearing Lan Jin's attitude, she felt unhappy, "Lan Jin, after all, I used to be your mother-in-law, so why are you talking to me?"

  (End of Chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 63: Irrelevant People (13)

  "Yes, you said it was before. Besides, your son and mistress are so immoral. They live together as long as they live together, and they insist on living across the street from their ex-wife. You really think I'm easy to bully." Reunion is impossible in this life."

  After Lan Jin finished speaking, he hung up the phone. Ren Siqiao, who was sitting on the sofa eating snacks, saw that Lan Jin's tone was wrong when he called, so he immediately asked: " Mom, who?"

  "Your mother is not an important person."

  After hearing what Lan Jin said, Ren Siqiao nodded calmly, and then continued to eat the snacks in his hand without caring.

  But after finishing the snacks in his mouth, Ren Siqiao said: "Mom, grandma is not good, Qiao Qiao doesn't like it." Lan Jin

  was stunned and asked: "Why doesn't Qiao Qiao like grandma? You haven't seen her before." Grandma."

  That's right, Ren Siqiao has never seen this grandma once, and rarely even makes phone calls, because whenever she calls, Ren's mother's attitude is lukewarm or not, and she always doesn't. I hung up the phone patiently. After a long time, anyone could feel that this attitude was wrong, and naturally they were unwilling to call again.

  As for meeting or visiting, I have never experienced it at all.

  It wasn't that she didn't want to, but that people didn't want to see her. After her wedding to Ren Xing, they never saw each other again until Ren Siqiao was nearly three years old. During this period, she did want to take the initiative to visit her, but Her parents always find excuses to keep her away. In this situation, how much love can there be between them?

  But Ren's mother was really kind to her son. Ren Xing didn't have a stable job, so the living expenses she gave him every month would be paid on time. It was 20,000 yuan a month. Regardless of whether it was enough or not, it was only 20,000 yuan.

  And not a single cent of the money was used for her and her children. She had always raised her children by herself, so Lan Jin didn't feel that she owed Ren Mu anything. She was just a stranger, and naturally her attitude didn't need to be particularly good.

  As for what she and her children eat -

  Lan Jin herself is employed, and 8,000 yuan a month is considered a medium salary. There is no pressure to support her and her children. As for her savings, the money from renting out the two properties under her name has basically not been used. It was all saved, so her hands were never tight.

  But forget it if Ren's mother doesn't like her. What does it mean to call Meng Ying so affectionate in front of her? Is this supporting Meng Ying? If she continues to make phone calls, she is sick.

  She would never try to please Ren's mother in the past, and now that Ren Xing is gone, she is even less able to do so.

  As for Ren Siqiao, after thinking for a while, he replied: "I've seen it before, when I was with my father and aunt. Grandma doesn't like me." Although she didn't hit or scold her

  , The attitude is not particularly bad, but being indifferent is the most irritating. Lan Jin said: "If you don't like it, then don't like it. My Qiaoqiao is the best child in the world. As long as mom likes it, there is no need for those irrelevant things." People like it."

  Ren Siqiao felt that he was being comforted and said: "Hey, mom and dad, when are you going to throw them away?"

  Lan Jin said: "It's only been a few days, and there are already people living in the houses next to our house. , it’s even more inconvenient to throw it away, wait until later, just treat her as if she doesn’t exist, Qiao Qiao.”

  Ren Siqiao looked a little unhappy, but still listened to Lan Jin, “Well, okay, mom .”

  …

  the other side.

  After Lan Jin hung up the phone, Ren's mother called Meng Ying again.

  She said: "I just asked Lan Jin, but Ah Xing didn't go to her place."

  Meng Ying said with a look of disbelief: "It's impossible, he has been out for a week, and his phone has been turned off, isn't it? Why should I turn off my phone to avoid it?"

  Ren's mother paused and said, "No, I heard Lan Jin's attitude, it's impossible to get back together with A Xing, I guess A Xing really didn't go to her place." But if that's the case, that's it

  . It's strange. Where is Ren Xing and others? How could a person suddenly disappear? Meng Ying said: "Auntie, do you know the address of Lan Jin's house? I want to go and have a look and see with my own eyes. If A Xing really wants to be with I won't stop her from getting back together, but I have to give up, but if she disappears, I can't just ignore it."

  Regarding the house under Lan Jin's name, Ren's mother really didn't care, but She still knew the addresses of her home, so she immediately told Meng Ying the addresses.

  Among these three addresses, one of them is directly opposite her home, while the other two properties are a bit far away from them. Without the restoration of traffic, they cannot be reached on foot, so any It was impossible for Ren Xing to go to the other two addresses to find Lan Jin. In other words, if Lan Jin hadn't lied, then Ren Xing would have really lost himself when he went out.

  But when Meng Ying came back to her senses, she recalled an important point in what she just said.

  Lan Jin's phone can be connected, and Ren's mother can get through Lan Jin's phone, which means that Lan Jin just blocked her and did not change her number, so if she changes her number, she may be able to contact Lan Jin.

  Meng Ying didn't waste a moment and quickly borrowed a mobile phone from the person she lived with, and directly called Lan Jinbo.

  Lan Jin looked at the unfamiliar number that called her cell phone and knew it was from Meng Ying without having to guess. She didn't answer the call and hung up the phone directly and added it to the blacklist.

  Meng Ying heard the sound of the call being hung up, and she threw the phone to the ground angrily. However, she forgot that the phone was not hers at all. When the phone was thrown into pieces, the woman who had borrowed the phone He quit on the spot, "Are you sick? Why did you lose your temper and throw my cell phone? It's so kind and unrequited. I borrowed your cell phone and you smashed it like this. No, you pay for my cell phone." The woman

  said After grabbing Meng Ying's arm, she didn't let go, and the posture made it feel like it's not over until you pay for it.

  Meng Ying regretted throwing the phone away, because she really forgot that the phone was not hers at all. She said: "When I can buy a mobile phone, I will buy one for you." "No,

  who I know when I can buy a mobile phone, and I can’t lose money now, so I don’t care, I want a mobile phone.”

  "But there is nothing for sale right now. How can I give you a mobile phone in return?" "

  You also know that there are no mobile phones for sale now, so why don't you throw my phone away? I don't care. I want the phone now. It's not easy." Once the signal and network are restored, I live my life with these things. What will I do if you break it?" The woman seemed to be reluctant, but in the final analysis, there was nothing wrong with the woman's behavior.

  Looking at this situation, people living in the same household felt that Meng Ying's behavior was wrong, so they did not go up to persuade her. For a while, the two of them had a quarrel in the living room. In the end, the two of them summed it up, and Meng Ying gave away her mobile phone. To the woman.

  Meng Ying's mobile phone was a new mobile phone she bought just before the poisonous fog came. It was worth more than 10,000 yuan and was exactly the same model as the woman's mobile phone. It was reasonable to compensate the woman with this mobile phone.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 64 Mother and Daughter Cooperation (23)

  The mobile phone was lost, but Meng Ying had no use for it, and it was a new mobile phone, which made her feel very distressed.

  But other people have so much control over it. If you hadn’t dropped your phone, how could you have ended up without a phone?

  But it's not possible without a mobile phone. She has to read the messages in the group, and she also has to contact the outside world.

  While Meng Ying was running around anxiously, a man from another household knocked on her door and asked: "I have an old mobile phone that I just replaced. There is nothing wrong with it except that the memory and battery are not very good." That's enough. I'll give you two packs of instant noodles in exchange. Do you want it?"

  Of course Meng Ying didn't want it, but her pockets were so empty that she didn't even have an old mobile phone to replace. At this moment, she could only grit her teeth and take out two packs of instant noodles in exchange for it. Got that old cell phone.

  Although the mobile phone is old, it still has all the functions it should have, but the battery that the man said is not very good is really not good. This phone almost only needs to be charged once in 2 hours, and this is still when it is not in use. Once it is in use, it may run out of battery at any time. She just fully charged it and did nothing else but check the group messages. It has automatically shut down after half an hour.

  Meng Ying rolled her eyes angrily, but having a mobile phone was better than not having one at all. She took a deep breath and suppressed the anger in her heart. When the mall opened normally, the first thing she had to replace was the broken mobile phone in her hand.

  But as for whether there is that opportunity, it depends on what Meng Ying can come up with. In short, it is definitely not possible to buy it now.

  ...

  Since the address Meng Ying got was relatively far away, she couldn't go to these places without any means of transportation. Then she and Ren's mother combined their efforts and finally had no choice but to call the police.

  Ren Xing disappeared on their side, so Meng Ying could only report it to the police herself, and then this matter became related to Lan Jin.

  Although Meng Ying and Lan Jin are not in the same community, they belong to the same community. No, when the policemen heard Lan Jin's name, almost everyone's hands stopped. Well, the surname Lan is a relatively uncommon surname, and two more people have died in the 12 buildings, which are more or less related to Lan Jin. When Meng Ying mentioned it, the policemen were stunned. ?

  At this moment, they also paid attention to this matter.

  After the policemen took notes, they said: "Okay, we will confirm the situation. You can go back and wait for the news."

  Meng Ying returned home helplessly, and not long after, the policemen also went directly to the police station. The door of Lan Jin's house.

  When the door inside opened, Lan Jin was a little surprised by the familiar faces. She opened the door and asked: "Hello, comrades, civilians and police, why are you here again? Do you need any cooperation?" Really?"

  Judging from Lan Jin's calm and calm feeling, they really didn't see anything wrong.

  When a group of people sat down on the sofa, the policemen said casually: "Aren't you here for a return visit? I also want to ask you about someone on the way. Do you know Ren Xing?" At this time, Lan Jin was taking

  the He poured water from the cup to a few police officers. Before, if the water and electricity were restricted at home, it would be fine if they didn’t entertain them. But now there are no restrictions. It would be impolite not to even pour a cup of water.

  Looking at Lan Jin who was busy, several police officers quickly said: "Don't be too polite, we will leave in a moment, no need to greet us."

  Lan Jin's water is taken out directly from the refrigerator, and he can carry it over after pouring it. , now came in front of several police officers, and said while letting go: "I know you, my ex-husband, but how do you know Ren Xing? I remember that I didn't mention his name before.

  " At this point, Lan Jin pretended to have thought of something again and said, "My ex-mother-in-law called me yesterday and asked me if Ren Xing had come to see me. Is there anything wrong with Ren Xing? Could it be that because she couldn't contact Ren Xing, she thought I was hiding the person? I can't hide such a big person." Several

  police officers did not answer her questions directly and only continued Asked: "Did Ren Xing come to see you?"

  "No, and when I moved out, I didn't say where I moved. Where could he look for me? I blocked all her and the mistress's phone numbers. Even if you call, you can't get in." Lan Jin had mentioned the situation between her and Ren Xing to the police before, and she was quite sympathetic at the time, so Lan Jin mentioned it a little, and the police responded. I remembered this trivial matter.

  The ex-husband and his mistress deliberately rented a house opposite his ex-wife. If it had happened to them, they would have moved out quietly. Who would have left an address for these two people, so they didn't know where Lan Jin actually lived. It is normal.

  After thinking for a while, the policemen asked, "Do they know the address of your house?"

  Lan Jin replied, "Ren Xing must know it. Although I bought this house, But because I had to go to work, Ren Xing took care of the decoration here for me. After the house was decorated, I asked him to rent it out to me, but who knew that the location was so weird that no one rented it at all, and then it disappeared. Never mind, as for whether Ren Xing told Meng Ying, I don’t know."

  Meng Ying provided them with the addresses of three properties when reporting the crime, but this address was not mentioned in these three addresses. , I think Meng Ying really doesn’t know this place.

  But Lan Jin said Ren Xing had never been here, so who could testify?

  The policemen thought of Lan Jin's child and said, "Don't lock the child in the room. Let her come out first. She should be scared to be alone." Lan Jin couldn't help but twitching the corner of his mouth in his heart

  . When she came to take a confession, she also locked Ren Siqiao in the room. These people never said that Ren Siqiao would be scared alone. At this time, it was clear that she wanted to take a confession, but Ren Sqiao's mouth was so loud Yan Shi didn't say a word more than she should have, and immediately took Ren Siqiao out of the room.

  When Ren Siqiao came out, her face was still a little confused, but she had never recognized strangers. When she greeted these familiar and unfamiliar policemen, "Brother, sister, how are you?" "Children

  , Hello." After saying that, the policeman glanced at Lan Jin and asked Ren Siqiao: "Qiaoqiao, you live alone with your mother, do you miss your father?" Ren Siqiao heard

  this Question, he immediately glanced at Lan Jin, and then replied: "I don't want to."

  The policeman asked curiously: "Why don't you want to? That's your father. Could it be that you have seen him recently?"

  Ren Siqiao raised his head and glanced at the policeman, then shook his head and said, "No , my father beat me, I don’t like her, and neither does my aunt, who scolded me.”

  Upon hearing this, the police officers became serious, “Your name is Qiao Qiao, right? You mean you haven’t seen you recently. Is that what dad means?"

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 65 Unreasonable (33)

  Ren Siqiao looked up and glanced at the policeman who asked the question, and nodded casually, "Yeah." "

  Then do you remember the last time you saw your father? Time?"

  Ren Siqiao was a little tired of being asked the same questions repeatedly. She didn't want to speak, but she still pointed in the direction of the opposite community.

  Although nothing was said, the police and the police generally knew the answer based on Lan Jin's confession, but knowing it did not mean that it was over. Some words had to be confirmed clearly from the children's mouths, in case it was them. Thinking too much, right?

  The policemen asked again: "Qiaoqiao, can you tell us? We don't understand where you are pointing."

  Lan Jin immediately cooperated: "Qiaoqiao, my brother and sister are asking you something, what do you say? Come out and tell your brothers and sisters, when was the last time you saw your father?"

  Ren Siqiao pouted and said in a sweet voice, "When we lived across the street." "

  We haven't seen each other since?" Min· The policeman continued to ask.

  After Ren Siqiao gave a heavy hum, he finally answered their questions.

  Next, the policemen asked again, "Just now, Qiaoqiao said that her father beat her and her aunt scolded her. What's going on? It's not okay to abuse children. We also have to take care of this matter. What will you do now? Please tell us in detail."

  "It didn't really hit her, it's just that my ex-mother-in-law and I didn't like her, and our relationship with her was relatively weak. After Ren Xing and Meng Ying got together, she was very My ex-mother-in-law likes her. She shows off her power in front of me before she gets divorced. She
  talks to my children very arrogantly every time she sees me. Although the children can’t understand the specific content, they can still understand the tone. Plus, they The two of them would occasionally knock on my door and stand in front of our house and scold us. I really couldn't bear it and that's why I moved away."

  Lan Jin didn't lie. Although she ignored these two people, they He often muttered in front of her, were he pretending that she couldn't hear him? So this is not a lie.

  After Lan Jin finished speaking, he added: "If this house hadn't been renovated, I really wouldn't want to live here. After all, it's too close, but the child is still young, and the formaldehyde has still been dispersed." It would be better to live here later. For the health of my children, I decided to live here after repeated considerations. During
  this time, the roads are being cleaned outside. I am worried that I will meet these two people when I go out. During this time, my children and I are staying here. I've never been out, but what happened to Ren Xing? I haven't seen him since I moved here." "

  Ren Xing has been missing for a week."

  "A week, isn't that when the road was just cleared? , there are so many people outside, if you ask him to come over, someone will definitely see him. You can ask others, maybe you met an acquaintance on the way and left with someone else, but why did you come here to investigate after he has been missing for a week?" Civil·Police

  · Explained: "Meng Ying thought that Ren Xing got back together with you again, but she didn't expect that he was missing, so it took a week to report the case." Lan Jin couldn't help rolling her eyes immediately, and said with great disgust: "She

  is Have you found a new way to disgust me? Please explain to me clearly that I have nothing to do with Ren Xing, and I will not get back together with him." The investigation is over at this point

  . , Lan Jin’s words are reasonable, but not unreasonable. What is reasonable is that both her and the child’s confessions are correct. If an adult can lie, can the child?
  In addition, if this thing happens to anyone, it is impossible for anyone with any sense of integrity to get back together with Ren Xing, let alone Lan Jin who divided so much money and real estate during the divorce. He is a thoughtful person. It is impossible to be with Ren Xing again.

  But what's unreasonable is that everything can be related to Lan Jin. This is very unreasonable.

  On the way back, a group of people discussed: "Although I have never encountered this kind of situation before, I always feel that Lan Jin is not very innocent." "But a child can't lie.

  That child is not even three years old." Well, I can't explain clearly. If you don't have children, you don't know that with a child of this age, even if you greet her in advance, she will forget it immediately, so Ren Xing must not have come to the door." "But you can't explain it like this

  . It's very unreasonable. If a child has such a poor memory, why would she remember how long ago she had met her father, and clearly remember that she met her father in the neighborhood opposite." "

  Because that person is her father, no matter how bad he is , It's also her father. Even though she is young, she is not stupid. She can still know this. What I said about forgetting is to make a confession with a child. How can such a child make a confession? I prefer the story of what happened. Yes, Ren Xing did intend to find Lan Jin, but he left halfway." "

  Lan Jin said she didn't go out. Who can prove it?"

  "Who can prove it? There was no surveillance at that time. , and if there is surveillance and it is really confirmed that it is related to Lan Jin, we will go directly to arrest him."

  Everyone was speechless for a while, and then started talking again.

  ...

  After the floods subsided, the place where they collected supplies was lowered from the rooftop to the first floor. Now that the power was restored, the relief supplies were stopped directly.

  But it doesn't matter if there are no relief supplies, because canteens and supermarkets are online again, and the supplies are still the same, but now everyone can go out, so online shopping and delivery services have been cancelled.

  In short, the rescue APP is temporarily suspended. If you want to buy something, please go directly to the door and queue up.

  However, the items that should be purchased are also subject to purchase restrictions, and the currency used to buy supplies has long been the previous contribution point.

  But now everyone has a question, what about RMB?
  The floods are gone and summer is almost gone. Are banks still closed to work?
  This is really not a bank and people don’t want to go to work. The main reason is because the policy from above has not yet been issued, and it is not yet known whether the RMB can continue to be used. Even if they go to work, it will be fine, so naturally they don’t go to work.

  But no matter what, everyone's food has made a qualitative leap since the canteen was established. At least the food everyone eats is no longer compressed biscuits.

  ...

  The time has come in September.

  The heat outside did not decrease with the passing of the month. On the contrary, it rose higher and higher with the passage of time.

  When the flood just passed, the thermometer showed that the outdoor weather had not yet reached 40 degrees. Now the indoor temperature alone can reach 45 degrees, let alone the outdoor temperature. The temperature was once close to 70 degrees. However, that's it. The only electrical appliance that can be used is an electric fan. In this scorching heat, almost everyone is dizzy from the heat.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 66 Flooding (13)

  Others don’t use air conditioners. Naturally, Lan Jin won’t be a special case. When she and her children stay outside, she turns on the air conditioner fan. Household air conditioner fans have the same power as ordinary electric fans. The only thing The difference is that it can be added with ice, and the blowing after adding ice will bring a hint of coolness.

  As for the ice, there was no power outage, and under normal circumstances, there was nothing to put in the refrigerator at the moment, so she froze everything with ice cubes. She would use the ice cubes when she could use them up, and put the remaining ice cubes in the empty space. Here, you can always use it in the future.

  As for the water container, there is nothing to choose from. Didn’t you take good care of hygiene before? Aren’t all food boxes allowed to be discarded after being cleaned?

  However, who would want to throw away clean things, and Lan Jin was the same. After cleaning those containers, she put them all into the space. At this time, she could just take out the frozen ice cubes, and it was convenient to layer them one by one. Stack on top of each other.

  However, the temperature outside was never as suitable as in the space. When she and her children got tired of staying outside, they would stay in the space. In short, they always changed.

  What’s more, it’s not just hot and hot outside, those pesky mosquitoes are overrun.

  When the floods first receded, there were only some mosquitoes in people's homes on lower floors. I don't know if the mosquitoes could fly so high due to mutations or if they could take the elevator. There were also countless mosquitoes on the high floors. I wanted to have a good sleep at night, except Hanging a mosquito net is no other solution.

  Even those blowflies... are simply disgusting.

  Speaking of mosquito nets, when she was preparing supplies, she really didn't think of buying this thing. But when she bought it for '0' yuan later, she really got a lot of it in her space. Now she really doesn't have to worry about it. The problem of sleeping outside is not good.

  Lan Jin was interested in taking care of Huang Jinghe. Knowing that he did not have a mosquito net, she generously gave him a mosquito net, saying, "I bought it before, but never used it. You can take it and use it. Anyway, my child and I Yes, this is an extra one."

  Lan Jin said this in the hope that Huang Jinghe would use it without any burden, but who knew that Huang Jinghe immediately returned a box of instant noodles to her.

  Note, it is a box, not a series of packages, nor a package.

  There were at least more than 30 packets of instant noodles in a box. Huang Jinghe gave it to her without even thinking. I have to say that no matter how good the relationship is, sometimes only the exchanges can last long.

  No matter what Huang Jinghe thinks, Lan Jin's favorable impression of this child has once again improved. However, this mosquito net was originally intended to be given away for free. What does it look like to receive such a box of instant noodles? And she also wants to continue in the future. I interacted with Huang Jinghe, so after a lot of chatting at the door, the exchange ended with a series of packages, that is, 5 packages of instant noodles.

  With this change, both of them felt that the other was at a disadvantage, but no matter what, Huang Jinghe was finally able to sleep well after using the mosquito net.

  As for leaving here, Lan Jin once asked Huang Jinghe, he said: "My parents told me not to leave the community and stay here well. I don't know why they said that, but I have a gut feeling that something else is going to happen behind this." , and I don’t have anywhere else to go except my parents’ place, but they are so busy right now that they can’t take care of me, and the traffic has not recovered, so they let me continue to stay here.” “My

  parents I told you, let me thank Sister Lan." After saying that, Huang Jinghe whispered: "In addition, my parents said that the bank will be open during this period, but the time is very short, so they asked me to put the card in Take out all the cash in the bag and use it to buy supplies. Sister Lan, if you can trust my parents, don’t move away just yet. We will go shopping together then." "This book is mine

  . House, where can I move? I'm worried that you have a child here, so I'm asking. But since your parents have arranged it this way, then you have to listen to your parents." Lan Jin thought for a while and said: "You It's a relief to continue to stay here. I just moved here and I don't know anyone. It's a good idea for us to be together. If you want to do anything, just call me and I'll go with you." "Yeah, okay

  . Yes, Sister Lan."

  Lan Jin knew about the news Huang Jinghe had just revealed. Indeed, the bank would be open for a few days in a few days. However, this matter did not spread widely, but was passed on by the superiors. After permission, it was carried out quietly, and there were restrictions on how to withdraw money. The first two days were limited to 100,000 per person. On the third day, the limit was changed to 50,000 per person per day. After a week, it was closed directly. After that, it was closed. The door was never opened again.

  The money taken out will also be given to a designated place for consumption. In short, in this hot summer weather, almost everyone is queuing up to stock up on supplies for their homes.

  At this time, people have no idea whether there will be any disasters in the future, but people are like this. If you buy something, I will buy it too. Anyway, as long as it is 'busy', you can't miss any of it.

  In addition, work has not resumed yet, and everyone is at home with nothing to do, so why not join in the fun.

  ...

  a week later.

  There is definitely no progress in Ren Xing's matter, but the monitoring on the road is not in normal use due to the restoration of power. The main reason is that these devices have been soaked in water for so long. Abnormalities are normal, and even more so. Not to mention that they had been blown up by the strong wind earlier, and they were basically in a damaged state after falling to the ground. It was impossible to put them into use.

  In other words, it would be very difficult to restore comprehensive monitoring equipment at once.

  But the bank business that Huang Jinghe mentioned to her was really open for business now.

  The bank opened in the afternoon. It was indeed the same as in the previous life. There was no big notice. It was quiet at every point. I went in to withdraw money when I saw it. And since it was only a pilot operation, there was no limit on the amount of withdrawals. .

  In order for their son to get the money smoothly, Huang's father and Huang's mother called their son at the right time and asked him to come downstairs quickly. Huang Jinghe naturally called Lan Jin to withdraw the money. Although they were not in the same bank, But it was almost time to open the door, so she followed Huang Jinghe downstairs.

  But in fact, Lan Jinyin didn't need to withdraw money at all. She had taken out her remaining hundreds of thousands of cash and put it in the space long before the end of the world. Now she can just use it directly.

  But there was no need for her to refuse Huang Jinghe's kindness, so she took her child and dog with her, and finally stepped out of the house she had not left for a long time a few months later.

  Ren Siqiao and Nana were very excited, especially Nana. After Lan Jin bought it back, it had never seen the outside world again. It must be said that it was really fresh.

  Fortunately, Lan Jin put a leash on it, otherwise Nana's excitement, coupled with her nearly five-month-long physical condition, would have been quite scary from a distance.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 67 Transporting Supplies (23)

  Lan Jin and Huang Jinghe were not withdrawing money from the same house. After the two separated, Lan Jin took Ren Siqiao and Nana for a while outside and then went to find Huang Jinghe. Rendezvous.

  After Huang Jinghe also took out the money at this time, the two of them, who were rich in money, returned home without any delay.

  It didn't even take an overnight stay. News spread like wildfire that the bank would temporarily open its doors, and there was already a long queue at the door before dawn the next day.

  But there were so many people at the moment, coupled with the high temperature and mosquitoes, it was really difficult to queue up.

  But one thing that is slightly different from Lan Jin's memory is that the amount withdrawn in the first two days was indeed 100,000 yuan, and on the third day it was also 50,000 yuan, but from the fourth day onwards it became 20,000 yuan, and by the fifth The sky became 10,000 yuan, and then, when the seven days were up, all the major banks quickly closed their doors. It would be a shame if they were still unable to open after that.

  Once the money is withdrawn, the rest will naturally be spent.

  Immediately, a message from above spread quickly among the community groups, that is, residents were asked to take the cash they had withdrawn and go to designated supply and marketing cooperatives to purchase supplies.

  What is required here is the designated supply and marketing cooperative, and others such as supermarkets and canteens still charge donation points, so it is useless to go there.

  Moreover, there are no purchase restrictions on supplies, and the prices have not increased yet.

  The location of the supply and marketing cooperative is not difficult to find. In order to meet the shopping needs of so many residents, the venue must be large, so large supermarkets near each community are a good place. Just change the name of the supermarket and it becomes Current supply and marketing cooperative.

  But there is another difference. In the past, the business hours of supermarkets were from 7:30 am to 10 pm. Now the supply and marketing cooperative has changed to the normal time period of 9 am to 6 pm. Speaking of which, it really needs people. To adapt.

  After seeing the news, the residents cursed and took out everything they could to hold supplies at home, and hurried to the supermarket.

  As for Lan Jin, because of the convenience obtained from Huang Jinghe and his parents, the two of them had already paid for the goods they needed and transported them to a corner without any notice. In the small warehouse, they are waiting to be transported home by themselves.

  As for delivery, sorry, we don’t have this service.

  At this moment, she had to sigh, it was really good to have 'acquaintances' around.

  There was no one to help deliver the goods, so the two of them had to come by themselves. Each of them carried two big bags of supplies and walked on the road, but the amount of supplies in their hands was completely incomparable to the amount of goods in the small warehouse. When will they get it after taking it slowly? , so Lan Jin said: "It's not far for us to walk back, but we can't take much with just two hands. There is no one at the moment, so it's okay for us to take more, but then there will be people, so we can take so much Supplies are too eye-catching."

  Huang Jinghe understood this. When he saw the supplies in the warehouse, he couldn't help but sigh at his workload. It was not because he was afraid of hardship, but as Lan Jin said, he always Taking supplies home is too conspicuous, "What should I do? I really don't have anything to haul supplies at home, and I can't ask anyone to help me right now." And even if you can ask for help, no one will ask for

  it. I don’t tell others that I have a lot of supplies at home and you are welcome to grab them, so I can only move them by hand.

  There were a lot of things in Lanjin's space. Maybe there were containers that could hold more supplies. She pretended to think and searched over and over in the space. Then she found several small camping carts in the space. There is no problem in putting some daily supplies in the cart, and the space is huge. A small cart can hold enough supplies for two people to make two or three trips back and forth.

  Lan Jin said: "I passed by the camp before, and I have a camping cart at home. It's a bit big. When I go back to look for it, we can use it much more easily." The two of them got on with the supplies

  . After the elevator returned home, Lan Jin found the camping trolley from the space after a while.

  I have to say that the capacity of this cart is quite large, but the capacity is large. It is fine for hauling food, but it seems a bit unsound for hauling drinking water.

  Lan Jin thought for a while, and then took out an old grocery shopping trailer from the space. Her small trailer was boxy and had a lid. The square box could hold two boxes of bottled water and water. A few small supplies, and after the lid is closed, two boxes of pure water can be stacked on the lid. This thing is very common and not eye-catching, but it can also be taken out and used.

  Huang Jinghe looked at these two things and his eyes widened with joy, "Sister Lan, this thing is really big. Using this can save you several trips." "Yeah, one is

  dragging water and the other is dragging food. Take advantage of this. There is no one around now. We can take the elevator back, but we will have to take the stairs later."

  The two of them knew that supplies should not attract people's attention, so they speeded up their pace. Except for the first trip, the next two trips were quite good. I didn't really meet anyone, and I took the elevator to the 30th floor smoothly, and then moved back home.

  When they went out for the fourth time, there were people in twos and threes running towards the supply and marketing cooperative with their things. At this time, not only could the elevator be blocked, but many people could not wait for the elevator and ran down the emergency passage one after another. The safe passage is no longer safe now.

  The two of them waited at the side door of the emergency passage for about an hour. After the elevator obviously stopped moving, they quickly got on the elevator and moved the supplies back home.

  After that, they hurriedly moved the supplies home again, and there were obviously more people coming back with the supplies.

  Lan Jin put away the trailer used for shopping and went out with Huang Jinghe with only a camping trolley.

  When they got on the elevator back, looking at the cart full of supplies, someone asked: "You guys have stolen a lot of these things, pushing them in such a big cart." Lan Jin explained with a smile: "The two of

  us Everyone in the family grabbed what they had and packed it back in one car, which is much easier than carrying it on a mobile phone."

  Once they heard that there were two families, the people in the elevator didn't say much. They mainly wanted to grab things from the supply and marketing cooperative. There were too many people, and even if the whole family went out, they wouldn't be able to grab anything at all. When they see other people grabbing so much, don't they become jealous.

  But if there are two families, one share between the two families is not much different from their supplies, so I feel balanced.

  After getting out of the elevator and arriving at Lan Jin's house, Huang Jinghe finally understood Lan Jin's intention, "Sister Lan is so smart, how did you know these people would ask?" "They will definitely ask, are they grabbing supplies

  ? Grab it, let's push a big cart each, how can we not be jealous?"

  Huang Jinghe nodded repeatedly after hearing this, this is pure life experience, but he hesitated a little about whether to take the elevator in the future, "Sister Lan, should we still take the elevator?"

  (End of Chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 68 Borrowing a Car (33)

  Lan Jin wanted to take the elevator, but there were still so many supplies in the future. If someone saw him, it would definitely attract attention. But if he takes the safe passage from the first floor to the 32nd floor, even if there is She couldn't bear the Lingquan water. After thinking about it, she said, "Wait a minute. I'll find a car. Let's put all the supplies in the car and park it in the parking lot. We can take the elevator and drag it up in the middle of the night." Dan said

  . When we got to the car, the flood was so severe before, where could we use a car?

  Lan Jin said: "I can get it. There is always a place that is not flooded. You go back first. I will definitely get it before they get off work." The two of them finished

  dividing the cart of supplies. Just as Huang Jinghe took his When the supplies were ready to be returned, there was a quiet knock on the door.

  'Bang bang'

  The two knocks on the door were quite gentle, but the person outside did not speak after knocking on the door, which made Lan Jin feel that something was wrong.

  Under normal circumstances, after knocking on the door, no matter whether anyone responds or not, someone will usually shout, "Is there anyone there? I am from XX." '

  In the past, community staff would ask this question when they came to her door, and Huang Jinghe would also say the same thing when he came to see her, so Lan Jin felt reassured that the door was open.

  But this man didn't say anything, he just knocked on the door, which reminded her of the two knocking incidents during the poisonous fog.

  Lan Jin looked in the direction of the door without moving, so that Huang Jinghe, who was about to leave, stopped in mid-air without moving.

  And Huang Jinghe, like Lan Jin, really doesn't like knocking on the door.

  'Bang, bang'

  The knocking on the door was much louder than before. Even inside the house, the two of them could vaguely hear the voices outside, 'No, I just saw someone go in. A man and a woman, why didn't they respond? Huang

  Jinghe opened his mouth and asked in a low voice: "Sister Lan, do you want to open the door?"

  Lan Jin pursed his lips and replied in a low voice: "I don't know anyone here, it doesn't matter whether I open the door or not, so I choose not to Open the door."

  But Lan Jin didn't open the door, but Huang Jinghe couldn't get out. He put down his supplies and sat on the sofa in the living room.

  But who would have thought that the person outside the door didn't want to give up. The previous knock on the door was replaced by a sound of kicking on the door. The strength frightened Lan Jin and he trembled all over. Good guy, what does this person mean by acting wild in front of his own house? She rushed to the door, opened the door inside and yelled: "Kick, why are you kicking? This is my door. If you want, kick your own door." The people outside the door thought that no one was there, so they moved a little louder

  . , who would have thought that Lan Jin yelled out at this moment, startling her who was about to leave. She also had a bad temper, so she immediately replied: "Why are you pretending to be dead when you are at home?" "

  I I can't open my own door. It's none of your business. If you kick my door again, don't blame me for being rude." After

  Lan Jin finished speaking, he closed the door inside with a bang. The woman outside the door was shocked, but the point was that she hadn't said what she wanted to say yet, but now the two of them were quarreling, and she didn't want to continue to find anger.

  After returning home, the man in the house asked: "What's the matter with you? I just asked you to borrow a car. Why are you quarreling with others?" Yes,

  this woman was driving Lan Jin's camper. She had seen the idea. Lan Jin's car could hold a lot of supplies. If she could borrow it, she wouldn't need to carry it with her hands. However, she was rejected before she even opened her mouth.

  The woman vented her impatience, and then said: "I want to borrow it from you, but I won't go anyway. That woman is too difficult to talk to. She pretends not to be at home even though she is at home. She must not want to borrow it. This person is really stingy. "

  The brain circuits of men and women are not the same thing. He said: "You didn't say what you were going to do. How did she know that we were going to borrow a car? Why didn't she borrow it? What do you want me to say? There is also a problem with knocking on the door."

  In short, the woman has not done anything good, but if the man borrows it by himself, the man does not want to go. After all, he is good at blaming others, but it is absolutely not good to let himself be blamed.

  Taking advantage of the opportunity when the woman came home, Lan Jin asked Huang Jinghe to go home quickly, while she went out and wandered around, found a deserted place, took out the RV, and then parked the car. Arriving at the underground parking lot.

  She waited for a while, until around 4 o'clock in the afternoon, she received a call from Huang Jinghe.

  When Huang Jinghe came to the RV, he looked shocked, "Wow, this car is too big." "

  That's right, let's put the supplies in here and park them in the underground parking lot first. At night, we Move further up."

  They had already moved many times before. Although the materials in the two cars were not conspicuous, they actually moved a small corner of the warehouse, so adding a trailer's worth of materials could really fill up the rest of the warehouse. After loading up half of the things and going back, Lan Jin said: "My friend is worried that the RV will attract people's attention and won't let me drive in front of people. You said we should find a place nearby and use our trailer to tow it out first and then drive there." It's parked in the parking lot."

  Huang Jinghe said: "Don't bother, the car is parked here. Let's just use the two small trailers from before and drag it directly to the parking lot. Let's tow it now. But Sister Lan, is it okay for Qiao Qiao to be alone at home?"

  Ren Siqiao must have been staying in her space, but Lan Jin's explanation to Huang Jinghe was that she was locked in the master bedroom with toys and Snacks, and Nana accompanying me, it’s okay to be without her for the whole day.

  But this was before the woman knocked on the door. Now the woman knocked on the door. What if the woman didn't give up and kept knocking on the door? Huang Jinghe said uneasily: "Sister Lan, what do you want?" Don't stay with Qiao Qiao at home. I can just transport these things here by myself. When Qiao Qiao goes to bed in the middle of the night and everyone else is asleep, we can move upstairs." "How can that be done? There are too many supplies.

  You It's so hard, don't worry, Qiao Qiao is brave, it'll be fine." Lan Jin pretended to think for a while and then said: "I just wanted to finish it as soon as possible, even if I'm afraid, it's just for this day, you It can be moved if one person works harder, but after all, it is not as fast as two people, so don’t argue about this, let’s work together quickly and finish it as soon as possible.”

  Lan Jin said so, Huang Jinghe naturally didn't force it, but the car must have been driven out. After all, it saves time on foot. It was also the method Lan Jin said before, parking the RV near the supply and marketing cooperative. Then two small trucks were used to drag it to a nearby RV, and then the RV was parked in the parking lot. Huang Jinghe stayed in the RV until dark, and Lan Jin came down to move the supplies with him.

  She naturally accepted Huang Jinghe's kindness and felt that the child was really well-raised.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 69: False Shot (13)

  The two of them hurriedly loaded a trailer full of supplies before the supply and marketing cooperative got off work, and then went to the canteen to buy lunch boxes.

  After buying the lunch box, Huang Jinghe took the initiative to stay in the RV to eat and guard their supplies, while Lan Jin took the lunch box home to eat with her children. Lan Jin knew that this was Huang Jinghe's care for her, although it was right for her. It was not necessary for her, but if there was no space, then Huang Jinghe's behavior would be necessary.

  Lan Jin naturally remembered his kind deeds and decided to repay him in a small way later.

  Lan Jin went upstairs with her lunch box. Unexpectedly, as soon as she came to the stairwell, she saw a man sneaking around her door. Lan Jin said rudely: "What are you doing?" The man listened

  . Sheng'er looked back and explained: "I'm looking for the owner of this household. I knocked for a long time and the door didn't open."

  Lan Jin said "Oh" and said: "I am the owner of this household. You are looking for me." What's the matter?"

  The man looked at Lan Jin for a moment, and then said with a smile: "I have a heartfelt request. Can you borrow the cart I saw you using when you were at home? My home is 3204. Yes, we are all neighbors and will not lose it to you. I will return it to you immediately after using it."

  Yes, this man is the lover of the woman who just knocked on her door. Because of women's experience, although this man said After knocking on the door for a long time, she thought Lan Jin was just pretending not to hear, but who knew that Lan Jin was really not at home this time.

  But hasn’t this neighbor bought supplies yet?
  But it wasn't that she didn't want to borrow it, but that she had put the stroller in the RV and she didn't have the chance to borrow it. Lan Jin shook his head and said, "It's not that I won't lend it to you, and you didn't tell me earlier. I've already lent it to someone else."

  As soon as Lan Jin finished speaking, the woman from 3204 rushed out of the house and shouted: "Nonsense, you clearly don't want to borrow it, what are you talking about."

  The woman rushed out of the house angrily and followed Like a gust of wind, Lan Jin subconsciously took two steps back, but the woman's voice was really noisy. She frowned and said: "I really lent it out. If you can like this thing, others can also like it." "

  After Lan Jin finished speaking, he glanced at the woman and said faintly: "If you had told me earlier, for the sake of the neighbors on the same floor, I would lend it to you first." After saying that, Lan Jin took out

  the They opened the door and walked in. While opening the door, the man and woman could actually see clearly the situation in the living room. At least, they really didn't see the trolley in the living room.

  Lan Jin went back home, but now he had to blame his own woman for the man who was not rejected, "This man is obviously easy to talk to. If you hadn't offended her before, how could he not lend us the cart? After all We are all neighbors."

  Faced with the man's accusation, the woman looked incredulous, "No, is this my problem? This woman clearly did it on purpose." Lan

  Jin did do it on purpose. Women can see it, but men can't. Come out, the two people were in a quarrel for a while, but she and Ren Siqiao were enjoying today's dinner leisurely.

  The lunch boxes outside taste very good, and she and Ren Siqiao like to eat them very much. But listening to the noise outside, Ren Siqiao said: "Mom, it's noisy." "I can't help it,

  now we have neighbors. It's really quiet when no one is around, Qiao Qiao. After you finish eating, go to the space. It'll be quiet there. Mom also has something to do in the evening, so you've been staying in the space these two days." Ren Siqiao didn't know

  . Lan Jin was busy with something, but looking at the extra supplies in the space from time to time, she still knew that these things were very important to them, so she nodded heavily and said: "Okay, Mom, Qiao Qiao Play by yourself."

  "So good."

  Looking at such a well-behaved child and dog, Lan Jin couldn't help but give the two little guys big chicken drumsticks as rewards, especially Nana. She knew that playing with children is very tiring, even if Even though a dog has great energy, it is also very tiring to play with children.

  ...

  at night.

  Lan Jin went down the stairs to the parking lot. After meeting Huang Jinghe first, the two began to haul supplies.

  As soon as the door of the RV opened, the two trolleys that were used before fell down. Lan Jin quickly caught them to avoid making a noise that alerted others, and then moved the supplies bit by bit to the two trolleys.

  You can take the elevator in the dead of night, but you can't take the elevator directly to the 30th floor and then go down. Lan Jin said: "We have to take the elevator several times to get these supplies. The goal of sitting on the 30th floor is too obvious. We took the 25th floor to go up." , you have to walk upstairs anyway, it doesn’t matter if you walk two more floors."

  It was just a false shot, no one knows where it is exactly, unless you come out and see it with your own eyes.

  Huang Jinghe understood as soon as Lan Jin said it, and he immediately agreed, "Okay."

  That night, the two of them were so busy that they moved a total of 5 times before moving all the supplies in the RV back home. But this was not the end. After a good night's rest, the two of them filled up the RV again the next day, and when night fell, they slowly transported it upstairs.

  It took four days to move these supplies. It was really slow with pure manpower and the need to do things secretly. If we could use the space..., forget it, I can't think about it.

  Anyway, on the fourth night, after several moves, they finally finished moving all their supplies.

  Lan Jin's supplies were naturally stored in the space, and then he locked the second bedroom, pretending that the supplies were in the second bedroom.

  As for Huang Jinghe, since he had no space, he actually locked the supplies in the second bedroom. Looking at the piles of supplies inside, he felt that there would be no problem in eating them for 4 or 5 years.

  Of course, the premise is that these foods will not go bad if they are stored for such a long time.

  After moving the supplies, the two of them were finally able to have a good sleep.

  The next day.

  After waking up, Lan Jin quickly went to the underground parking lot and put the RV into the space. If she hadn't been worried about making noise when going out at night, she would have just put it in at midnight last night.

  As soon as Lan Jin put away the RV, what was on her mind settled down. Then she went back home, packed a bag of fruit, and delivered it to Huang Jinghe upstairs.

  Fruits are still on sale now, and the price is about the same as before, but you need to contribute points to buy it, so it's not really a scarce commodity.

  For this kind of relatively common thing, Lan Jin felt that giving some as a way of thanking the child for taking care of her. After all, Huang Jinghe had really exhausted herself in order to reduce her workload in the past few days. Lan Jin She's not blind, so she can't be indifferent. Besides, she had already said she wanted to thank him before, so this bag of fruit seemed appropriate to her.

  When Huang Jinghe saw the bag of fruit, he immediately pushed it back and said, "Sister Lan, although the fruit is not expensive now, it is not cheap either. Just keep it for Qiao Qiao to eat. Why do you give it to me?" (This

  chapter over)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 70: Catch the Thief and Seize the Violence (23)

  Lan Jin said: "Take it, I have seen the food you bought. They are all prepared for long-term combat. Although they can be full, they are always lacking in vitamins. , it’s okay for us to eat in the cafeteria during this period, but if, as your parents said, there is anything else to come, your body will not be able to bear it if you eat it for a long time. These lemons, grapefruits, and oranges can be stored for a long time, especially lemons. You put it in the refrigerator now, and then you can squeeze a few drops into water and drink it. It won't do any harm to your body. Besides, I didn't get this in exchange for contribution points, so don't refuse if you take it." How could Huang Jinghe say that

  ? Jin, he accepted the fruit and then called his parents.

  As for Father Huang and Mother Huang, "If you accept it, accept it. If I'm not mistaken, Sister Lan should be thanking you for taking her to buy things and withdraw money. In that case, just accept it. You guys are here anyway." Yes."

  After saying that, Huang's father said: "By the way, I asked you to block up the attic window, did you block it up?"

  Huang Jinghe said: "I got some cement, and then I blocked it up myself, inside and out. I plan to block the outside. The glass is newly installed anti-arch single and double-layer glass. I don’t plan to remove it, so I just seal it inside.” “Okay, it’s okay if you don’t remove it, but the cement must be blocked

  . Come on, don't give others an opportunity. Although you have been very careful when buying supplies, what if something happens, right?" After speaking, Huang's father said again: "When supplies disappear from your supermarket, you go out and run. Did you hear any news when you were there?"

  Huang Jinghe said: "I heard it. It was said that a group of people took away the supplies in the supermarket during the poisonous fog, but we could never find out who took them away. , and these people do things very strangely. It’s really hard to guess who takes away the supplies, takes half and leaves the other half." Father Huang

  said: "Yes, so you should be careful at home, don't blame me and your mother for being petty. , but there are some things you should pay attention to. The distance between your terrace and the attic is too close, so it is safer to seal it up. Plus there are so many supplies at home, so you should be careful." In the past, the 33rd floor

  was They were both extremely worried as they lived in the same household as Huang Jinghe. Not to mention that the 33rd floor was already full at the moment. If something happened, the situation would be even more critical than before. How could they not take care of their son? Worry about it.

  Huang's mother sighed: "It would be great if I lived on the same floor as Sister Nalan."

  Huang's father did not agree with that, "Living on the same floor is not necessarily a good thing, but it is not necessarily a bad thing, okay. , This is already very good."

  "Jing He, you can contact us at any time. As long as we can reply, we will definitely reply to you immediately." After saying that, Huang's father and Huang's mother hung up the phone, in order to reassure their parents , after hanging up the phone, he got busy sealing the windows. After sealing the windows, he immediately took a few photos and sent them to his parents to let them know that he had done this and that they who were far away could also help. He should worry less.

  And when it comes to those supplies in the supermarket.

  During the poisonous fog, things about supermarket supplies couldn't spread for a while, so most people didn't know about it. But now everyone can go out, and with the speed of the spread, Lan Jin went to withdraw money that day. I just vaguely heard some rumors, let alone the day I went shopping at the supply and marketing cooperative.

  In short, this rumor is getting more and more intense, and even multiple versions have been circulated.

  But no matter how many versions there are, none of them can be believed. As a person involved, Lan Jin even scorns these versions of rumors.

  But regarding this matter, Lan Jin really had nothing to fear, and she wasn't worried that anyone would find out about her.

  First of all, there was poisonous fog along the way. Even if the camera had night vision function, she couldn't see her face clearly even though she was wearing protective clothing and a gas mask, so how could these people be sure that the person was her.

  Secondly, now is the era of intelligence, and mobile phones can track addresses. She did bring her mobile phone with her when she went out, but she fumbled her way along. The mobile phone was in the space the whole time, so you can chase her.

  As for the time when she stole gas, well, she wasn't using her own mobile phone at all. Large warehouse supermarkets had everything she wanted. And the mobile phone she used that day was purchased at '0' yuan the day before. When she got a new mobile phone, she didn't put a phone card in it at all. Even if she fixed the location, who would know it was her.

  Another thing is that the time she used this mobile phone was around the gas station. After reaching a familiar location, she immediately put the mobile phone into the space.

  The phone took out and disappeared out of thin air, so she asked where she could find someone.

  Another thing, don’t doubt whether a mobile phone without a card can be used.

  She just used the map function, which came with her phone, and the offline map really didn’t require logging in to an account. In short, she felt that nothing could locate her.

  As for the access control when entering and exiting, it was not her access control. Didn't she encounter an 'obstacle' when she went downstairs? She conveniently took away the person's access card. Even if they found out the itinerary of this card, it would mean that everyone in the entire community and building was suspicious. Why should they only suspect her?

  If someone catches a thief and takes away something dirty, you just have to suspect that she has taken the supplies. You should always find the supplies and confront her.

  So Lan Jin really has nothing to be afraid of. As long as he doesn't come in front of her, she can treat it as if it has nothing to do with her.

  After that, the matter naturally developed as it pleased, and Lan Jin didn't pay any attention to it anyway.

  ...

  After being open for seven consecutive days, the supply and marketing cooperative finally suspended its operations. Regardless of whether the RMB on hand was used up or not, it was closed anyway.

  As for the time when it will open again, there is indeed a time, but RMB is really not accepted. But Lan Jin can't remember the specific time, because when it reopens, it will accept gold, and in the previous life, Lan Jin The gold on hand was exchanged for contribution points at the beginning. Without the gold for materials, she naturally didn't pay too much attention to these, but she remembered that the interval between them was not long.

  A few days later, a recruitment message was quietly sent out in the group, and quickly grabbed everyone's attention.

  This recruitment information is very clear. The people being recruited are all doing physical work. We hope you can consider it carefully before signing up.

  The salary, including food and accommodation, three packs of instant noodles and two bottles of mineral water a day, was so tempting that no one could resist the temptation. Even an 80-year-old woman hurriedly signed up.

  The recruiter was completely indifferent, and then directly stuck the age of registration between 18-45 years old, which shows that the physical requirements are still very high.

  Lan Jin sent a message to Huang Jinghe, [Do you want to sign up? My advice is don't go. 】

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 19.3K 73
This story is not mine nor edited or translated it. This story is published here for the purpose of sharing it. If ever you want to read from the sou...
2.9M 169K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...
1.5M 25.1K 20
Suxin followed the original plot and played the green-tea villainess role well. But why can't this duck just die in peace?! -- "Bai Suxin, why are yo...
359K 6K 24
Aiden Eleanor Arcarrdi, a 5 years old living with her so-called family. She is brave like her name and is quite intelligent for her age. Her mother t...