Mom relies on stocking up to...

By pttcch

宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse 作者:秋天的信 https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.h... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 432

Chapter 31 - 40

1.8K 25 0
By pttcch

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 31 Investigation 1
  Unknown fear lingers in the corridor. Regardless of whether they were asleep before, almost everyone is awake now. Everyone is blocking the door and listening to the sound. In short, they are with Lan Jin This person who did the 'bad' thing is the complete opposite.

  The night was finally over, and the colleague on duty immediately handed over the matter to the colleague at work, "It was in Building 12. I looked at the house number noted in the group, and almost the whole building heard it. I was afraid that the sound was really loud and I couldn't see clearly at night, so I didn't go there."

  He was not the only one on duty at night, but he was the one who spoke last night, so he reported like this in the morning.

  After hearing this, the man said: "You were right not to go there, and I don't know what was thrown. What if it hit someone?" After saying that, the man asked again: "You pay attention to the news in the group Okay, is there any sound afterward?"

  "No, I've been watching the group messages, and no one heard the sound of something falling anymore." "

  Okay, you can wait before getting off work. We'll waste time. After all, supplying you with supplies is what happened in your class. If there is anything, you know better than us." "Okay,

  then I will go with you."

  After that, a line of 5 A staff member put on protective clothing and gas masks and walked towards Building 12.

  The journey was smooth, and the five people didn't rush into the building after they arrived. After all, they heard sounds from outside, so they started exploring the periphery of the building.

  Although I have not read every message in the group carefully, I still know some key points, so I have been mentally prepared before a group of people came over. But I was mentally prepared and waited until I saw the scene. After that, the screams continued one after another.

  The work in the community is relatively detailed, so they have a large proportion of girls here. Among the five people who came here today, except for a man who was on duty last night, the other four are all women. There were screams outside. He immediately attracted the attention of the residents in the building.

  "What's going on? What's going on? I heard screaming." "

  I heard it too. It scared me so much that the children were woken up. Does anyone know what happened?" "I

  stayed up yesterday. I didn't dare to sleep all night, and I finally squinted. I was frightened and woke up soon. What happened?" "

  Who knows, didn't this just scream? But judging from this time, it's normal. It's time for staff to go to work. Could it be that the person calling was a staff member?" "

  What...what happened outside? How could people scream like this?" "Could

  it be that someone really jumped off the building last night? That sound I'm afraid he jumped from a high-rise building. He must have looked ugly? That's why he scared people?"

  I have to tell the truth upstairs. Lan Jin's floor was originally on the 32nd floor. Even if a perfectly healthy person had escaped from It wouldn't look good if they were crossing over here, let alone the two of them being separated.

  What's more, they stayed in the poisonous fog for a whole night, and the red, swollen, ulcerated, and rotten skin became more and more frightening. It was really not surprising that people would be scared like this.

  Then..., what else can I do if something like this happens other than calling the police?

  But this was the first time the police had been dispatched during the poisonous fog.

  The staff at this end just called the police. Ten minutes later, the police at the other end brought a group of people to Building 12. Looking at the man and woman on the ground, the police officers could not help but frown. , because it’s really ugly...

  "Did you find it when you came here in the morning? Do you know the identities of these two people?" The

  community staff replied: "Yes, we found it when we came here in the morning. The reason is that this building The residents of the building heard a loud bang in the middle of the night, which woke them up. Everyone was awake at that time, and they chatted in the group all night because the incident happened outside at night

  . I couldn't see the road clearly. After the person on duty made a note, we came over to take a look in the morning. As soon as we discovered this situation, we immediately contacted you, but I know these two people. The man is on the 7th floor

  . Resident of 701, the woman is a resident of 1404 on the 14th floor. Neither of them lives alone, they each have families. After the earthquake, we were notified to come to register. I was the one who registered twice, so I remember it clearly." Civil·Police

  · After nodding, he carefully observed the man and woman on the ground. He asked the community staff: "Besides these, do you know any other information?" The staff said: "We are not here at night,

  some The information was all learned in the group, I'm afraid the residents haven't understood it clearly yet."

  After looking at the direction of the door, the policeman said: "Let's go in and take a look first, 701 and 1404, right? Show us a way."

  The staff did not refuse, and the group entered the 12th building.

  After several people first sucked away the poisonous mist on their bodies through two layers of curtains, they took the elevator and pressed the button for the 7th floor. At this time, the community staff explained dryly: "There was someone in our group last night. We were wondering if someone jumped from the building. Our corridor was sealed, so everyone wondered if they jumped from their own windows. So after discovering these two people, we quickly checked the corridor. There was no poison from the top floor to the first floor. Traces of fog."

  "Didn't you send someone to guard the door?"

  The community worker replied: "No, everyone doesn't have protective clothing and can't get out, so there is no guard."

  Naturally, he didn't know. How come these two people are here? After all, if Tiag comes down, the cracks in the house are not sealed. There should be poisonous fog in the corridor, but there is no poisonous fog in the corridor at all. She is the only one. I also feel very strange.

  The civilian police comrade nodded, and the group appeared at the door of 701.

  The staff member knocked on the door first and said, "I'm from 701. I'm from the community. Please open the door."

  In 701, a middle-aged woman heard the noise outside the door. She quickly asked: "Community, is there poisonous mist in the corridor? Can I open this door?" "Yes, there is no poisonous mist in the

  corridor. Just now Other staff have already checked. Please open the door. We want to ask you for some information." The

  middle-aged woman was a little confused, but she didn't refute. "Oh, wait a minute. My clothes are blocked in the gap. Wait for me to get them. Open."

  That's right, because of the loud noise yesterday, everyone was worried about the intrusion of poisonous mist, so they spontaneously took out their clothes at home and blocked the door gap, so when the middle-aged woman said this, everyone didn't care. I feel strange.

  After cleaning the clothes in the gap, the middle-aged woman opened the door and found that there were many people outside. She asked with a vigilant look: "Who are you?" I feel

   like my posts will be banned every day, but I I don’t know how to change it, so I’ll just leave it like that.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 32 Investigation 2
  After the middle-aged woman asked questions and several working Baoshan outside the door showed their IDs, the middle-aged woman in the room relaxed her vigilance.

  "We have a few things to ask you." The policeman glanced into the house and asked, "Are you the only one in your house?" The

  middle-aged woman shook her head, "I live with my spouse. My son has not come back from school, but my wife has not come back since she went out last night. I am the only one at home now."

  After the policeman nodded, he asked: "Do you have protective clothing at home? Your wife Why did he go out? Didn't you look for him when he didn't come back?"

  "He went out in the middle of the night. I didn't know it even when I was asleep. But he couldn't get out of the building without protective clothing. And where should I look for him? I thought he was in the corridor. There was poisonous smog, and I didn’t dare to open the door. I called him all night and he didn’t answer. Do you have any news about my lover when you come here?” After the middle-aged woman finished speaking, her head became clear, and she quickly

  asked He said: "You guys are coming here right now. Could it be that something happened to my lover?"

  After the middle-aged woman asked, one of the policemen took out his mobile phone, opened a photo and put it on the woman's In front of him, he asked: "Do you think this is your lover?"

  The middle-aged woman took a look and found that this person was really the person in the photo... The middle-aged woman asked in a panic: " Hey, what's going on with my lover? He was fine yesterday, but why is he like this today? Then my lover..." The police officer said: "Are you sure this

  is your lover? You didn't admit it wrong."

  The middle-aged woman said firmly: "There is no mistake. He has a big mole on his face. Even if his skin becomes like this, the mole is still there. I can recognize him at a glance. This is my lover, but what's wrong with his skin?" He's so rotten, he won't just run out, then my lover..." Is he still alive?
  "Your lover is dead. When the staff went to check the abnormality of the loud noise last night in the morning, they found your lover's body in the grass next to the building." Just as the woman was grieving, the police... He added, "There was a woman's body next to her, and the two were having sex together."

  When the woman heard this, there was no trace of pain on her face, and she immediately shouted: "Who is that woman? That little bitch on the 14th floor, I knew these two people were getting together, and he said they were fine. What do you call fine? Liars, they are all liars." As she said this, the middle-aged woman was

  sad She began to cry, "My life is miserable..."

  The policeman and the police had no time to listen to the middle-aged woman's wailing, so they immediately interrupted the middle-aged woman and started taking notes.

  First inquire about the relationship between the man and the woman on the 14th floor, and then inquire about the middle-aged woman's schedule from last night to this morning.

  Naturally, the middle-aged woman tried her best to distance herself from herself, and said very cooperatively: "My home is monitored. Although water is restricted during this period, the electricity is always available. You can know if what I said is true by looking at the monitoring. , this surveillance is installed by my child."

  At first, she thought it was expensive. After all, they have no elderly people and no children, so why install surveillance, but she didn't expect that it would be useful one day.

  The middle-aged woman took out her mobile phone while talking. The surveillance software was installed in her hand. After opening the software, she immediately handed it to the police.

  When they heard that there was surveillance, the police readily accepted it. After all, they were more willing to believe the images captured by surveillance than to give confessions. "Okay, I'll take a look now. Do you mind if I make a copy of this surveillance?"

  The middle-aged woman had a clear conscience and naturally agreed to the police's request. After a quick look at the surveillance during this period, the police cleared the middle-aged woman of her innocence, because during this period after the man left home During that time, the middle-aged woman never left the house at all. After the loud noise, she came to the window and looked at it for a long time, and then chatted in the group for a long time before it ended.

  The policeman immediately made a copy of the video, and then returned the phone to the middle-aged woman, saying at the same time: "Thank you for your cooperation, we will notify you as soon as there is any news, but you should think of anything useful here. Please tell us the information in time."

  Just as a few people were leaving, the middle-aged woman hurriedly asked: "Is that woman from the 14th floor? Is she the little goblin on the 14th floor?" A few people thought in their

  minds I'm very speechless. I can't tell you.

  The middle-aged woman watched several people get on the elevator and was unwilling to leave. When the elevator actually stopped on the 14th floor, the middle-aged woman started wailing again. Sure enough, it was indeed the 14th floor...

  ...

  1404.

  After confirming that there was no poisonous fog in the corridor, the people inside the house opened the door after a brief period of busyness.

  The person who opened the door was an old woman holding a little girl about 4 years old in her arms. Seeing a lot of people standing outside, she asked doubtfully: "Are you from the community?" A group of people outside the door quickly showed

  themselves ID card, "We are the police. How many people live in your household?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, an old man came to the door with a baby about one year old in his arms and looked at The policeman couldn't help but feel nervous at the scene in front of him. Could this family be all old, weak, sick or disabled? The old lady in front of him also said: "My son passed away in a car accident last year, and my daughter-in-law went out last night." She hasn't come back since then, and now there are only four of us at home."

  The police asked: "Do you know where your wife has gone? Haven't you gone out to look for her after so long?" "

  Everyone in the mobile phone group said There was poisonous mist in the corridor. We didn't dare to go out. We called her. Her phone number was also at home. Did your daughter-in-law do something wrong when you came over? This is not right. She can't do anything if she can't get out of the building. Ah, he must have been injured after inhaling the poisonous mist. What should I do?" The

  old lady was immediately anxious. This family really can't afford any online games. If the daughter-in-law dies, the family will lose everything. What to do with the two children?

  But in fact, the person is already dead.

  "Did your daughter-in-law tell you anything? She just went out in the middle of the night and you didn't even ask?"

  "No, we are older and go to bed early. The child usually takes care of herself at night, but last night we heard the child crying and found out that she was missing. Originally we planned to go out to look for her, but it didn't take long for us to find her. We were startled by a sound, and when we looked at the messages in the mobile phone group, we didn't dare to go out."

  As soon as the old lady finished speaking, the grandfather quickly said: "Did my daughter-in-law commit a crime or is she injured? , if something happens to her, what will these two children do?"

  (End of Chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 33 Investigation 3
  Everyone wanted to sympathize with this family of four, but they still had to decide what to do.

  The police took advantage of the situation and showed the woman's photo in front of the two old people. After seeing the photo, the old man immediately lost his balance and fell to the ground. The baby in the old man's hand fell down at the same time. The policeman with sharp eyes and quick hands caught him, otherwise he would have been in serious trouble if he fell from such a height.

  Looking at the old man lying on the ground, the policeman asked hurriedly: "Are you okay?"

  The old man shook his head slightly, and after a while, he finally calmed down. The grandfather helped him into the house. The policeman noticed that this home was also equipped with surveillance cameras. He immediately asked: "Your home is also equipped with surveillance cameras." The old woman looked in the

  direction of the surveillance cameras and nodded. : "Well, I installed it specially because I have children at home."

  "Excuse me, we want to take a look at last night's monitoring."

  The monitoring software is definitely not in the hands of the old man, but the daughter-in-law's mobile phone is not. At home, the police officer took the phone and asked, "Does any of you know the password?"

  The little girl immediately walked over, pressed a few numbers on the phone and unlocked the password. The policeman praised: "Little sister, you are so smart."

  When one of the policemen was investigating the surveillance, the two old people also asked: "My daughter-in-law, she, she." "

  The person is dead, please My condolences." There was another burst of wailing, and after the wailing, the group took the time to talk about yesterday's situation.

  When Zaiyi heard that his daughter-in-law died with a man, they immediately asked: "Is it the man on the seventh floor? This man is not a good guy at first glance. These two people always get together. I've said it several times, but she doesn't listen."

  "Do you two know that these two people are together?"

  The two old people nodded reluctantly, and the old woman even said, "I always remember my son after he died. We can’t keep our daughter-in-law from marrying for the rest of her life, so I didn’t say anything when she found someone, but the man on the seventh floor had a family, so we didn’t agree. This caused several conflicts, but during this period I really haven’t seen these two people together, I didn’t expect..., ugh.”

  The two of them didn’t break up at all.

  At this time, the surveillance camera from last night was called up. The surveillance footage showed clearly that the reason why the woman went out was because the man from 701 came over to call her out. The man’s expression was from the middle of the night, and he obviously wasn’t going to do anything. It's a good thing, and the two old people at home, just like the previous confessions, were indeed woken up after hearing the child's cry and never left the house. In other words, these two old people were not suspicious.

  But if the family members of these two people are not suspicious, then their investigation will have to go back to the starting point.

  ...

  At the same time, the information about the police investigation quickly spread in the group. Others were fine with it, but Huang Jinghe instinctively felt that something was wrong, so he immediately sent a message to Lan Jin without thinking.

  Huang Jinghe: [Sister Lan, have you read the news in the group? There is talk in the group that a man and a woman are having sex, could it be related to those two people? Someone will ask us soon, what should we do. 】

  Lan Jin: 【Of course I’m telling the truth. No matter what it is, we haven’t gone out, so what does it have to do with us. 】

  Huang Jinghe choked up: 【That's right, telling the truth is better than anything else, but the police can't be wrong. 】

  Lan Jin: 【What's wrong? You didn't open the door yesterday. I only opened one door yesterday. What does it have to do with us? But it seems that they came at night. After my dog ​​barked a few times, there was no one outside. Noise. ]

  Having said that, Huang Jinghe also remembered that he heard a dog barking at night, [Yes, yes, I heard a dog barking too. I guess he was scared away by the barking because of his guilty conscience. 】

  Huang Jinghe: 【Sister Lan, how big is your dog? I couldn’t hear it clearly at night and was confused, but I feel that your dog is not big. ]

  Lan Jin: [..., three months, but don’t underestimate it, a guard dog is completely different from an ordinary dog. 】

  Huang Jinghe was speechless. If these two people were really scared away by the three-month-old dog, there is no other explanation other than guilty conscience.

  It has to be said that at this time, there is someone who can discuss things, Huang Jinghe is really not so hesitant, and his whole heart has been calmed down.

  As for downstairs, the two families are no longer suspected, so everyone living in this building is suspected. Their next task is to investigate each household.

  The group of people first started from the top floor. It is definitely easier to walk from top to bottom. There is only one house on the top floor. The first one to go was Huang Jinghe’s house, but this house type is also really weird. The policeman and the police complained. He asked: "So with such a weird house type, are there really people living on the top floor?" The

  community staff explained: "There are people, but not every house has people living there. In these 12 buildings, there is a 19-year-old house on the 33rd floor. There are students who are returning to college. There is a woman with a child and a dog on the 32nd floor. There is no one on the 31st floor for the time being." When the

  community staff described it this way, they felt confident.

  ...

  3303 entrance.

  Community staff knocked on the door of Huang Jinghe's house, "Is there anyone in 3303?"

  "Who is it?" Huang Jinghe asked inside the house.

  "Community members, please open the door." said the community staff.

  Huang Jinghe carefully opened a gap in the door. After confirming that what he saw was indeed the face of the community staff, he dared to open all the doors inside, and then asked: "What's the matter with you coming here?"

  The policeman was very surprised, because Huang Jinghe acted too carefully, so he immediately said: "We are the policeman. I think you should have seen those messages in the group, so we came to investigate the situation for convenience. Are you coming in?"

  After Huang Jinghe confirmed the IDs of the people outside the door, he opened the security door outside and welcomed the people in.

  This is what Lan Jin reminded him. Anyone who enters must see their ID. Under special circumstances now, the staff will bring their ID when going out. No one will be allowed in without the ID. This is to ensure his own safety, so he must remember it. Naturally, he also I remember very clearly that I will never open the door outside without documents.

  The group of people came to the door without too much delay. They took out the photos of the man and woman and placed them in front of Huang Jinghe. They asked, "Do you know these two people?"

  Huang Jinghe nodded in surprise, "Yes."

  The group of them were very surprised. After all, these two people did not seem to have a familiar relationship with the freshmen in front of them. "Do you usually interact a lot? Can you tell us?" I made it a lot more cryptic in each chapter

   . , I wish I could write a sentence in every chapter, I don’t know if it will be blocked, it’s too difficult for me.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 34 Investigation 4
  Huang Jinghe said: "I have no intersection with them. If we had any intersection, it would have been yesterday morning when we were collecting supplies. This woman is in line with me and Sister Lan. Sister Lan is the sister on the 32nd floor. , she was in front of the two of us. While we were queuing, she kept asking if our families had food and what we were eating during this period. Sister Lan was very vigilant at the time and
  said that our family had no food. Later, when she went upstairs, Sister Lan I was worried, so I told me not to open the door if someone knocked on the door to borrow food. She said that it was a special situation now, and she had to keep the food for herself. Don’t feed others then. I would starve to death. I thought Sister Lan This is a joke. Who would have known that this woman and this man would come to my house in the afternoon." The

  policeman asked, "How did you know it was these two people when you didn't open the door?"

  Huang Jinghe pointed to the door. He said: "I saw it through the peephole, and we were in the same building. We would meet each other when taking the elevator or something. Although I didn't know who he was, I knew his face, so I You can recognize it at a glance. The mole on this man’s face is very distinctive.”

  The policeman continued to ask: “Then you listened to Sister Loulan’s words and did not open the door. After that, they left like this ?"

  "After that, they cursed at my door for a long time and said they would come next time. Then they left, but after leaving, they went downstairs and Sister Lan opened the door." Huang Jinghe explained.

  At this point, they asked in confusion: "Sister Lan reminded you not to open the door, so why did you open the door yourself?"

  Huang Jinghe opened the chat history on his mobile phone and said, "I asked you yesterday, Sister Lan. They said it was very polite of them to knock on the door, and it was not good for her to open the door if I didn't, but when I heard the noise, Lan Jin said "no" and closed the door vigorously." Huang

  Jing He handed them the chat records of the two of them and read them all from yesterday's chat to today's chat. Therefore, Lan Jin's message asking him to tell the truth was naturally read by them, and Huang Jinghe also remembered it. He said some not very nice things, so when the policeman looked at him, he smiled and felt a little embarrassed.

  Although Huang Jinghe was a little embarrassed, he finally gave them some clues and information.

  "When did you and Sister Lan meet? You don't live on the same floor here, so it seems like you have a good relationship."

  Huang Jinghe smiled sheepishly and said, "Sister Lan and I haven't known each other for long. It was when the community asked us to seal the windows that we met at the safe passage. At that time, we sealed the windows together. But when we left, I was worried that Sister Lan would not have food to eat at home, so I kindly asked if Sister Lan was there. Yes, I asked my mother, and she said it was because of my kindness. Sister Lan saw that I was young, so she specially mentioned it to me. My mother said so." "Do you have any other information to provide us?

  "

  Huang Jinghe shook his head, "No more."

  After finishing the notes, the group left.

  ......

  3202, Lan Jin's family.

  It's the same routine. The community knocks on the door first, and after seeing the ID, Lan Jin welcomes the person in.

  But when strangers enter the house, Nana, as a guard dog, is very wary. From the moment she enters the door, she stares at the strangers with bared teeth and barks as if she is ready to go out. As long as the people opposite dare to do anything, No matter what movement it makes, it dares to scream desperately to scare away the strangers in front of it.

  Lan Jin found it funny and reminded: "Nana, these are not bad people, don't be so nervous."

  When Nana heard Lan Jin's words, she looked in her direction. After Lan Jin confirmed again, Nana's The guard relaxed a lot, and they stepped aside and stood at Ren Sqiao's feet to guard Ren Sqiao. Even though he was only three months old, he had to sigh, what a good guard dog.

  The group of people saw that the puppy in front of them was so alert, and they really liked it, so they asked: "You are not a big dog, but you are so alert." "Yes,

  Nana is only three months old, but Rottweiler They are originally guard dogs, they seem to have been so vigilant since childhood." I

  really don't know this, but they didn't come here just to talk about dogs.

  After Lan Jin greeted a few people to sit on the sofa, he took the initiative to ask: "What's the matter with you coming here?" "Have you

  read the news in the group? That's why we're here. You know the two of them."

  After the policeman finished speaking, he put the photos of the man and the woman in front of Lan Jin's eyes to let her recognize them, but the two people in front of them were 'soaked' in the poisonous mist. Overnight, the skin became red, swollen, ulcerated, and really unsightly, but people could still recognize it.

  Lan Jin nodded and said, "I know you. These two people came to me to borrow food yesterday. It's really ridiculous. They just handed out the food in the morning and started borrowing it in the afternoon." The policeman asked a few more questions. Lan

  Jin Jin told everything without any concealment. As for what he did himself, of course he would not talk about it.

  But while asking questions, they also looked at the house for a long time, and then asked with some confusion: "You have children at home, why are you not installing surveillance cameras? Oh, we visited several houses, and all the houses with children have It's weird that surveillance equipment is installed, just ask."

  "Originally I planned to install it, but because my family just moved here after the New Year, we have only lived here for 2 months, and nearly half of it has been installed. I am staying at home. It was the Chinese New Year, and many shops were closed. This delay has not been fixed yet." "Why do

  you live here alone with your child? Your lover is here."

  " My ex-husband and I divorced in January. The reason was that he found a mistress who was a colleague of mine. I originally lived in the community across the street. Who knew that my ex-husband and his mistress rented a suite across from my house? I was annoyed by it. So I moved out.

  This house was renovated before and has been vacant for a year. Although the two communities are close to each other, formaldehyde is scattered in this house, so children should feel more at ease when living there. So I moved here."

  When everyone heard this, they understood what Lan Jin meant, and it had nothing to do with the case. They didn't study it in detail, so they continued to ask: "One thing we are very strange about is why you want to Remind Huang Jinghe upstairs not to open the door."

  Lan Jin said with a smile: "This child wanted to give me food twice. Although I didn't ask for it, the child is kind after all. He has such a good heart. What if he is cheated? And the child is too young. , my parents are not around, I actually didn’t do anything, just a few reminders, it is

  definitely better if nothing happens, and if something happens, we can also prevent it, everyone is locked in the same building, and there is only so much food, I don’t mean We are all bad people, but there are always one or two bad guys, and they even picked my lock last night."

  (End of Chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 35 Contribution Point

  As the saying goes, you cannot have the intention to harm others, and you must also have the intention to guard against others, so it is not too much to be wary of strangers, and Lan Jin reminded Huang Jinghe that it was purely because of this child twice She was just showing kindness, so it made sense.

  But they didn't miss the point of what Lan Jin just said, "You said someone picked your door lock yesterday?" "

  Yes, the sound was very quiet, I didn't hear it, but Nana heard it, and it ran to I didn't wake up when I walked to the door. Later, I didn't know if the noise was louder. Nana yelled "Wangwang" at the door several times. When I woke up and went to the door again, I didn't hear any movement outside,
  because I didn't dare to open the door at night, so I opened the door during the day and took a look. The door lock did show signs of being picked. My door was newly replaced when I first moved here, so I still use it very carefully. Yes, you can tell at a glance that I didn't make those marks."

  With this understanding, there is actually nothing wrong with Lan Jin, and after the police made notes on the entire building, the two of them became less conspicuous. , in fact, it was because this man and woman had almost rented out all the people living alone in the building, but they just pried the door open, which was the first time for Lan Jin.

  Of course, that was also because her family had a dog, otherwise she wouldn't be able to hear. But if they didn't have a dog, and these two people really opened the door, the consequences would be disastrous...

  These people who had been borrowed food didn't sound too suspicious, but in fact they were all suspects, and even the people who had never been borrowed food were the same. Otherwise, how could these two people be cheating?

  But when it comes to the behavior of these two people, it is also something that confuses the police. If you tell me that the doors and windows are closed properly, and there is no poisonous fog in the corridor, how on earth do these two people do it? Lying on the lawn outside.

  This is definitely a bad incident, and the police will definitely continue to investigate, but whether they can find it or not... it has nothing to do with Lan Jin. After all, judging from the current situation, everyone is really There was no way to get these two people downstairs without ensuring that there was no trace of poisonous fog in their home.

  If the reason cannot be found, the case will naturally not be solved, so that the case eventually becomes an unsolved case, but that is all for later.

  ...

  At the same time, the people from the higher-ups issued a latest order at this time. The private business licenses of each merchant are now withdrawn, and all materials in each store are forced to be recycled. At the same time, these materials will also be exchanged for contribution points and returned to the merchants. .

  This process is definitely not that smooth, but it won't work if you don't do it. After all, no matter how big the warehouse is, it can't withstand so many people consuming it together. Recycling is indeed a good way.

  The only thing left is for the staff to communicate with the merchants themselves.

  As for contribution points, they will officially become the currency of China in May 2121. As for how to store, obtain and use contribution points, community staff will come to your door to open and guide you, so residents can just wait at home with peace of mind. .

  The instructions above only mentioned contribution points, but did not explain the RMB matter, which also made everyone a little confused.

  But Lan Jin knew that since the earthquake, all banks have stopped operating. The money that people deposit in banks will forever become a string of numbers, and the online payment that has been around for hundreds of years will also become In the past, even those Z coins, after being exchanged for materials under subsequent orders from above, would disappear forever from public view.

  Once this news was announced, almost the entire China was in an uproar.

  No way, they can't accept special circumstances if you contribute a little bit, but as for RMB, you have to explain its follow-up. It's fine if it can still be used in the future, but if it can't be used, then what they have done before As for the money saved, is it just gone?

  But..., isn’t it gone?

  Then the group got into trouble again.

  "No, the line is gone. I've worked so hard to save so much money and plan to buy a house. Now it's gone?" "That's right,

  you said it's gone. Then the poisonous fog will dissipate. , what will we eat when everyone resumes work?" "

  Yes, what about the salary and contribution points when we resume work in the future?" "

  No, haven't you understood it yet? It's still unclear whether we can resume work in the future. "

  I still have the same problem. How can we live without eating?"

  ...

  In fact, it is not that pessimistic. Work can still be resumed, but not all walks of life can resume work, and not everyone can resume work. They can all return to their original jobs. After all, in such an environment, employers cannot really hire so many people.

  No, although the relief supplies are small, they are not distributed every week, but the supplies are just a breath of relief for people.

  As for the remaining people, there will be work arrangements in the future, such as coolies and so on. Anyway, as long as they are willing, there is always a way to support themselves.

  On the night when this news was released, community staff also issued a notice.

  "Contribution points can be exchanged for materials at home. Materials include food but are not limited to food, such as gold, silver, iron, glass, wood... In short, things that are not used at home can be exchanged for contribution points. Different materials have different prices. However, the prices of all materials are unified across the country, so please rest assured that there will be no errors.
  The redeemed contribution points will be immediately stored in everyone’s residence permit. We will open this function for you tomorrow to facilitate your subsequent use.

  Also: If any Residents who have supplies that they want to redeem, please bring them out to redeem on-site when the residence permit is issued tomorrow. If you want to exchange it later, there will be a unified time, and it cannot be exchanged at any time. Please pay attention." As for why it is in the residence permit

  . Activate this function instead of SF certificate.

  In fact, it is because some children have not yet applied for the SF permit because they are too young, but the residence permit is different. As long as you are from J City, oh no, as long as you are a person with a place to stay, regardless of whether you are from this city or not. Everyone must apply for a residence permit, including adults and children.

  With this certificate, firstly, it can prove that you are a resident of the jurisdiction, and you can use the access control to enter and exit freely. Secondly, there is a chip in the residence permit, so you can take buses, subways, and shop in designated supermarkets and convenience stores. It is very easy to use. It is convenient, so the residence permit has already been integrated into everyone's life.

  Since everyone has it, using a residence permit to store contribution points is naturally the best choice. Otherwise, they would not be able to create a container for everyone to store contribution points in such a short period of time. of.

   Thanks to Buwo Qinger for the reward, thank you!

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 36 Organizing Exchange Materials
  Unlike the SF Certificate, the Residence Certificate is not boxy in shape. After all, it is used as an access card, so when it was originally designed, the Residence Certificate was designed into a small circle. The shape of it can be hung on keys or mobile phones. Due to the frequency of use, it is really not that easy to lose.

  The front of the residence permit is printed with the resident's real avatar, and the back is a string of QR codes. When you need to verify the person's SF, take out a specific mobile phone and scan the QR code, and then combine it with the verification record you received. code, the user's information will pop up directly.

  This information includes household registration and residence. Of course, for safety reasons, the mobile phone that can scan this QR code is naturally a specific mobile phone. Otherwise, anyone can scan it randomly, and the information will be exposed at will, so Compared with the SF card, why not choose the residence permit?

  After receiving this news from the community, Lan Jin began to make preparations.

  That's right, even though she already has a lot of supplies, she still wants to exchange contribution points. After all, contribution points will be the mainstream currency in the future. In addition, almost as soon as the contribution points come out, they are in a usable state, so she will I want to save more contribution points.

  Just as Lan Jin stood up from the sofa, news from Huang Jinghe came: [Sister Lan, have you seen the news from the community? ]

  Lan Jin sat back on the sofa again and replied: [I saw it. 】

  Huang Jinghe: 【Didn’t I say before that my parents are in the army? They just gave me a message, asking me to take this opportunity to exchange the things I don’t use at home for more contribution points. They also said that I will be able to use them soon. Although I don’t quite understand why this is happening, Sister Lan, My parents won't deceive me, why don't you take advantage of this time and change into more. 】

  Although Lan Jin also planned this, but after seeing the news about Huang Jinghe, Lan Jin still felt that his previous good deeds were useful.

  Moreover, someone inside was really different. Some news could really be received in advance, so she also replied: [Well, since that's the case, I will redeem some more contribution points, and you will do the same, so hurry up and clean up, let's Living on the top floor, the staff start from top to bottom, and those on the two floors should be the first to come. 】

  Huang Jinghe: 【Well, okay, Sister Lan. 】

  After Huang Jinghe put down his mobile phone, he called his parents again, "Dad, Mom, I have already told Sister Lan. She said she will change more. As for whether she will really change, I will I don’t know anymore.”

  “Anyway, you’ve already said that there’s nothing you can do if she doesn’t change it.” After saying that, Huang Mu added, “Jinghe, I think it’s best if we don’t change the food. You The supplies piled up at home were all just bought this year. There will be no problem if they are stored for 2 or 3 years.
  In addition, the news we received internally is that the people above will arrange canteens in each community to provide food to the residents every day. Our meals are delivered to the downstairs of the community, and this meal needs to be paid for by contribution points. If there is food then, you try to eat from outside first, and save as much food as you can at home." As for the canteen mentioned by Huang

  Mu , this is built according to the community, so people in each community have already received the news, and the canteen is also being prepared.

  After Huang's mother finished explaining, Huang's father immediately said: "Although you have moved to a new home, I know that you have a lot of 'junk' in your home. I will take this opportunity to clean them all. Can you replace those things?" Contribute less, listen to dad, and don't be reluctant to part with it."

  Huang Jinghe felt a little unhappy when he heard his parents mention "waste". After all, the "waste" in Huang's father's words were all beloved things to him, but Naturally, we can't care about these things at this time. Huang Jinghe said: "I know Dad, I will sell them all."

  Then Huang Mu said again: "There are also electrical appliances. You don't need the electrical appliances at home. You can't use them." You can exchange them all at once. This means that there is no furniture at home, otherwise I would let you exchange the furniture. You might as well not want sofas, coffee tables, dining tables and chairs, but exchange them for contribution points and save them. It's also good. You can still use it even if you go to other places in the future, so don't worry about changing it and don't be reluctant to part with it."

  Huang Jinghe said helplessly, "No, Mom, you are exaggerating. Is it necessary? And these are all new. Yes, didn’t you specially equip it for me at the beginning? You also said that this might be my new house for my wedding. The house was not of a good size and was made up of furniture and appliances. Now you actually let me sell it. Are you willing to do so? "

  However, Huang's mother still said firmly: "I can't bear it, but I can't bear to change it. Listen to me. If any staff asks, just say that your parents are from the army and asked you to change." Although Huang

  Jinghe I felt that my parents' behavior was a bit excessive, but after all, I am a child who still listens to my parents, so after hanging up the phone, I first picked up the 'junk' at home, and then the home appliances and furniture.

  Huang Jinghe's 'trash' was piled on the enclosed balcony of his bedroom, and those 'trash' were also dragged to the living room by Huang Jinghe.

  For example, all the books from kindergarten to university were in a complete set, not missing a single one, intact. Although they didn't understand why Huang Jinghe kept these books, they couldn't say much about his personal hobbies.

  Another example is all the toys from kindergarten to college, from cars to baseball bats, plus miscellaneous things. Not to mention, without these 'trash', the room is much more spacious.

  As for household appliances, these are not items that can be moved away directly with just a finger, so there is no need to put them away specially.

  At this time, Lan Jin downstairs was also thinking about the materials that could be exchanged.

  This material must be inconspicuous, and it must be something that exists reasonably.

  After thinking about it, she felt that the old furniture that had not been used before was feasible, so now she opened the door to the second bedroom, first dismantled the unused bed and leaned it in a corner, and then moved the unused bed. She has piled shoe cabinets, wardrobes, bookcases, utility cabinets and lockers into the second bedroom. This is the advantage of the cabinet walls not being integrated together. Otherwise, Lan Jin wouldn't know how to dismantle them herself.

  But these supplies only accounted for two-thirds of the second bedroom. After that, she packed the glass bottles and jars that she had used before but could not use now into a big bag.

  Then comes the jewelry. She has a lot of gold, but she has no plans to exchange it now. It would be bad if people get suspicious, but it is okay to exchange a small amount and know some prices. She has these old jewelry, but she doesn’t need them. Use those in the space that you collect later.

  In addition, she also cleared out the clothes and shoes that Ren Siqiao could no longer wear. Even though these things were second-hand, they were actually worth his money.

  And then..., it's already a lot, let's exchange it first and then talk about it, any more will be unreasonable.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 37
  The staff of the exchange of materials community gave everyone a night to think about and sort out the materials that can be exchanged. Regardless of whether everyone exchanges or not, the residence permit is issued anyway, so they always have to go from house to house. They are doing this job well. No complaints.

  And the number of people who came to the door this time will not be very small. After all, the community staff is responsible for explaining the uses and calculating the prices of materials, so he certainly cannot deliver the materials alone. After some calculations, it was finally determined that the number of people in a team was 5 people were allocated according to the number of volunteers in each community, and there were really more than 20 small teams.

  As everyone expected, the staff still started working from top to bottom, and the first one to go was Huang Jinghe's house.

  With his parents' instructions, Huang Jinghe cooperated with the work of the staff. The 'waste' at home was piled in front of the door. The staff could notice it as soon as they entered. Huang Jinghe didn't think much about it. He said: "Except In addition to these, I also want to exchange some unused home appliances. You can redeem them too, right?" The

  staff said: "Okay, let's do these calculations first and then look at the home appliances later."

  However, it didn't take a while for the books in front of me to be exchanged. After sorting it out, the exchange points accumulated to more than 6,000. Huang Jinghe couldn't help but interrupt: "Are my piles of things so valuable? I thought it would be good to exchange for one or two hundred points."

  The staff explained: "The most valuable thing is your set of textbooks. I won't go into details about them. They are still very new. One set is worth a thousand contribution points. A total of 5 sets is worth 5,000 contribution points. The rest are Toys are also very valuable, so wait a minute and I haven’t finished the calculation yet.”

  Although the staff didn’t know why these things were so valuable, they just did what they did as they were arranged by their superiors. In the end, Huang Jinghe’s This pile of 'waste' was exchanged for 16,738 contribution points. Although I don't know what the value of the contribution points is, judging from this number, it is definitely a lot.

  "This, this is too much." Huang Jinghe couldn't believe it, but the most important thing was that his pile of things was valuable.

  The staff member still remembered that Huang Jinghe wanted to change something else. Before he could digest this, he immediately asked: "You said before that there is anything else that you need to change."

  Huang Jinghe pointed to the things in the kitchen. Said: "My mother told me that I don't want this oven, steamer, dishwasher, stove, pots, etc. I will keep the microwave and refrigerator, and I don't want the sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs at home. If it's possible, you can also accept this wine cabinet, right?"

  The staff took a look at it in turn, nodded, but still asked a strange question, and said: "They are all accepted, but if you accept these, you will have nothing. "Yes."

  Huang Jinghe said: "My parents are both in the army. They asked me to replace them all, so I just listened. Isn't it too exaggerated?" The

  staff member shook his head, "It's okay. Since they all have to be replaced, I will calculate the contribution points for you."

  After Huang Jinghe hesitated for a moment, he agreed, "Okay, I will replace them all, and I will buy them later."

  The staff member continued to calculate the accounts, and Everyone began to slowly drag the "waste" that had been counted downstairs.

  After the final calculation, when all the furniture and home appliances are added together, nearly 40,000 contribution points can be added. Counting the previous ones, the community staff said, "a total of 58,463 contribution points." The staff first used equipment to

  add The contribution point function of the residence permit was activated, and then she deposited these contribution points into the residence permit. After depositing, she said: "The method of using it is the same as what we used at the convenience store before. The other party will directly enter the amount. You Just take the residence permit and scan it. As for checking the balance, there will be a special APP to check it later, so you can rest assured." After saying that, the

  staff handed the residence permit back to Huang Jinghe, and then It was over. After everything here was moved out, everyone went downstairs.

  There are so many things in Huang Jinghe's house, but there are also a lot in Lan Jin's house. After the group went to Lan Jin's house and saw the supplies in the second bedroom of her house, everyone couldn't help but said: "This, this, all Do you want to change it?"

  "Well, I plan to change it." Lan Jin explained after saying: "These furniture are all old furniture from my previous house. My house used to be a house with three bedrooms and two living rooms, but now my children and I It is only used in the living room and master bedroom, and the rest of the extra furniture is of no use. I was reluctant to throw it away and sell it before, but now that I have dragged it here, I feel it is taking up space. It would be best if it can be solved this time."

  Staff He went in and took a look and said: "Yes, you can exchange for anything, and these things are very new and the price can be exchanged for a higher price."

  Lan Jin nodded and said: "Well, this is all mine. I bought it when I got married. I divorced within two years of marriage. The children at that time were not yet naughty, so the furniture was relatively well preserved." But next to the furniture there were

  two bags that Lan Jin cleaned out yesterday. The little thing, she dragged it out first and said: "These are all unused bottles and cans. The bags here are all clothes that my children don't wear. There are new ones and old ones. I know whether you will accept these or not."

  The staff took a look and said, "Yes, we accept both old and new ones."

  Lan Jinzhuangzuo felt reassured and said, "That's good. I bought these clothes before. I can't bear to throw them away. Children grow very fast and wear them once or twice before running out. There are still a lot of clothes with tags that haven't been cut off." The staff first opened the bags containing clothes and carefully inspected them one by one

  . Those with tags will naturally be counted as new clothes. Those without tags will be appraised after checking the old and new. Then there are the glass bottles and jars. The ones without gaps will be priced at one price, and those with gaps will be priced at another price. Wait for these two small bags. After the materials are recorded, the next step is the cabinet.

  After careful inspection, the community staff said: "These are all solid wood. They were very expensive when you bought them."

  Of course they were expensive. Lan Jin said: "It is a bit expensive. When I bought this wardrobe, it was 1 As for Wanba, the shoe cabinet is more than 8,000, and the locker is..."

  But the wardrobe of Wanba is only 1.2 meters in size, and the shoe cabinet of more than 8,000 can only hold 8 pairs of shoes. It can be seen that this cabinet It's so flashy, but it's beautiful and well-preserved, and there's a lot of it, so these Lanjin cabinets really cost a lot of money.

  After the community staff finished calculating these, Lan Jin took out his jewelry and said, "I have some gold, platinum and silver jewelry that I wore before I got married. This style is a bit outdated now. You Please help me see how many contribution points I can exchange for these, I’m just going to leave them anyway.”

   Thanks to Tsing Yi Ah D for the tip, thank you!

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 38 The exchange ended and
  the staff took over the jewelry handed over by Lan Jin. There were three gold jewelry, including two rings, a thin bracelet, and three platinum crystal necklaces. It was a pure necklace without diamonds and a silver bracelet. There were also 5. The community work was carefully calculated again according to its value. After counting all the materials, the community staff gave Lan Jin a number, "a total of 35,921 contribution points." Because they had been exchanged in previous lives

  , So Lan Jin knew roughly how much she could exchange for, but this was the first time Lan Jin came into contact with contribution points in this life, so after hearing this set of numbers, she asked in confusion: "More than 35,000 Ah, is this more or less? I don't quite understand this. Can you explain it to me in detail?" The

  community worker was here to explain this. She said: "The main thing is to look at the quality of things. The same furniture. If some wood is good, it should be replaced more, and if some wood is not good, it should be replaced less. Your wood is good wood, and the furniture is well preserved. After depreciation is calculated, these old furniture can be replaced for

  27,000- 28,000 contribution points. The price of this child's new clothes is definitely higher than the old clothes. The clothes and glass are exchanged for 1,700 contribution points. The rest are jewelry, among which gold is the most valuable, but your ring

  and The bracelet doesn't weigh many grams, so the price is not bad. Platinum doesn't weigh much, but your silver bracelets are very heavy. The two together are about the same as gold. Do you have anything else you need to exchange for?" Lan

  Jin After thinking for a while, he said: "I bought a lot of gold when I got married, but it doesn't fit now. Can I change it all together?" "Okay, let me see how

  many grams it is first."

  Lan Jin turned around and went to the master. The bedroom took out the jewelry, but Lan Jin didn't lie. The jewelry she took was indeed bought when she got married, but she spent her own money and had nothing to do with Ren Xing. At this moment She had no burden to redeem it.

  Besides, there would be no loopholes in her explanation given by a married woman. Although their house layout is weird, it can still be regarded as a commercial house. For those who can afford a commercial house, there is nothing good about buying a few more pieces of gold. suspicious.

  Lan Jin handed a bracelet, three rings and a heavy necklace to the community staff. The staff paused when they took it, but then they calculated the price professionally, "These can be exchanged for a contribution of 22,000. points, are you sure you want to change?"

  "Change."

  The staff added this price to the previous price, and finally said: "A total of 57921 contribution points."

  Lan Jin nodded after hearing this, and the staff asked: "You If you have nothing to redeem, I will save it in the residence permit for you."

  "No more, no more."

  The staff at this end helped her and the child to open the residence permit, and the remaining people at the other end were also moving. Furniture, I have to say, the workload of the two families on the 33rd floor and the 32nd floor is really heavy. They were already exhausted just after moving the family on the 33rd floor. Now add Lan Jin's..., when I think of it There will be this workload all day long, and the staff almost collapses.

  However, this is not the case at all. It is indeed a household-by-household process to obtain a residence permit, but not so many people exchange for exchangeable materials. Now the contribution point policy has just come out, and everyone does not understand it, so more people They just exchanged a small amount for a try with the mentality of testing the waters, so the staff returned to normal after the collapse of this trip.

  After the group finished their work and returned to the community, they finally came to their senses, "Hey, I thought many people would exchange their contribution points, but I didn't expect that few people would exchange them at all." "That's right, I've done everything

  . It's going to be exhausting preparations, but today's task is quite easy, only the two families in the morning are a little tired."

  These volunteers may not know, but the staff still knows, she said: "The ones on the 33rd floor The child's parents are both in the army. They should know some inside information, so they asked him to change more supplies. The child on the 33rd floor has a good relationship with the woman on the 32nd floor, so he was reminded when changing supplies. Two sentences, it makes sense that these two families have changed a lot."

  I have to say that this explanation is very reasonable, and the plot does develop like this, but no one knows that Lan Jin is reborn, and he was reborn earlier. It was just an arrangement, but as a result, everyone couldn't help but become wary.

  "Let's not talk about the 32nd floor. The kid on the 33rd floor has almost replaced all the things in the house that can be replaced. This behavior is very abnormal. Maybe he knows some inside information. So, do you think we should also replace them? Well, there are so many people now, so we can all move together if we work together. I heard that next time I want to change, I have to move it out by myself. No trouble, but it is always better to contribute if something happens. ."

  Everyone really didn't expect it at first, but when they thought about it carefully, they couldn't help but become a little nervous. "I think it can be changed. I just keep everything I can use." "I want to change too, everything

  . Change the pull-down, so that the house can be much more spacious."

  "Yes, there is a lot of 'waste' in my house, so change the pull-down." "

  You are right, their army must know more information than us, even if it is changed now It's of no use, but since people are changing it like this, there must be a reason for it. I will change it. I will replace all the things that are not used at home." Then, after finishing the work at other people's homes, these staff

  and volunteers started working on their own. The family was busy. Anyway, almost all the things that were temporarily unused and unused were replaced with contribution points, so that the material exchange work in their community was firmly ahead of the work in the entire J City.

  But is there really any inside information?

  Anyway, I don’t know now.

  ...

  Lan Jin was still very happy after receiving the contribution points, but the heads of the other three places, namely Mu, Ma, and CO, were on the verge of tears.

  Not knowing that their supermarket was purchased for '0' yuan, they happily planned to exchange all the supplies in the supermarket for contribution points. However, who knew that as soon as the supermarket door opened, the poisonous mist inside was cleared away, and then... I was dumbfounded because two-thirds of the supplies in the supermarket were gone.

  What are the materials? They are contribution points.

  What is the contribution point? It is money. After the three responsible persons found out that their 'money' was gone, they fell to the ground on the spot and could not get up.

  But how did such a large amount of supplies disappear? This has to attract the attention of the people who collected the supplies. The key is that the three supermarkets in this area were all bought for "0" yuan. You can say it is a coincidence. No one believed it.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 39 The building was empty.
  "Can you check the surveillance? Aren't there surveillance cameras inside the supermarket?" asked the staff who came to collect supplies.

  However, it didn't work at all.

  "It's useless. There is poisonous fog inside this supermarket. Ordinary surveillance can't detect it without a heat sensor. Even if there is a heat sensor, do you think people who come to steal things don't know how to protect themselves? You know There is so much poisonous fog here that even if the surveillance camera caught it, you can’t see clearly, let alone the outside.”

  So even if this batch of supplies is gone, the person in charge of the supermarket can only admit his failure.

  But there is another important point, "There are people who know how to walk in the poisonous fog earlier than us. Isn't this a more terrifying thing?" As soon as these words came out, everyone immediately paid attention to it

  . The person in charge said: "Report today's incident and see if similar incidents have occurred in other places. If it only happens here, then we should pay close attention to the people in this area." The people around were stunned, and

  then He came to understand, "You mean, this thing was probably done by people living nearby?" "

  Yes, there is poisonous fog outside, and it will take a lot of time for us to come here by ourselves, even if that group of people People who know how to walk in poisonous fog are always not as good as our equipment, so they can't go too far.

  Another thing is that there will be one or two large supermarkets like this not far apart. Why don't they? They robbed other places but they robbed here, three large supermarkets in a row, so I think those people must live nearby. Even if they don't live in this area, they should be a street or two next door, otherwise It's not easy to transport such supplies."

  That's true. After that, the man added: "Go and check, this area... mainly this street and all the surrounding areas. In the streets, if anything special happened after the poisonous fog period, please report to me no matter what." "

  Yes."

  After saying that, the man left to investigate these things, and the leader who was leading the collection of supplies also fell. The person in charge of the supermarket woke up and asked: "The remaining supplies can be exchanged for a lot of contribution points. Do you want to exchange them now?" "

  But my other supplies..." the person in charge of the supermarket asked with a trembling voice. road.

  But in fact, everyone knows in their hearts that recovering these missing materials is probably more difficult than going to the sky.

  The two of them looked at each other but neither spoke. After being heartbroken for a long time, the person in charge of the supermarket gritted his teeth and said, "I've changed it. I've changed it all. Let's decide how much we can change first." ... On this side, whether it's

  Lan

  Jin , or the person in charge of the supermarket, no matter how many they are, in short, these two people have exchanged some contribution points and stored them in their residence permits. However, Ren Xing and Meng Ying, who live in the opposite community, do not have such good treatment for a while.

  These two people were originally tenants, and they did move some furniture when they rented here. However, neither of them planned to live there for a long time, so the furniture was really necessary emergency furniture, which led to people who wanted to exchange contribution points. The two of them couldn't come up with anything to exchange for a while.

  But just because my family doesn’t have it, it doesn’t mean that the Lan Jin family across the street doesn’t have it.

  Even though Lan Jin no longer lives across the street, even though she has found someone to sell her house, the two of them have never seen Lan Jin move. Therefore, they feel that the things in the house opposite must be for both young and old. If all of them are used to exchange for contribution points , I'm afraid it can be replaced with a lot of contribution points.

  Although Meng Ying thought so, she didn't dare to say it directly, so she said tactfully: "Brother Xing, since there is news about this community, then this contribution point naturally has its purpose, so I think it is better to change it by one person." It's safer to buy some. We don't have much furniture or electrical appliances at home. Why don't we pick up some unused items and exchange them for contribution points to try." But looking at the few things in

  the house, Ren Xing really couldn't think of anything for a while . What can be exchanged for? "Do we have anything I can exchange for?"

  This rental house has the same layout as Lanjin, with three bedrooms and two living rooms. In addition to a bed in the master bedroom, there is also a sofa in the living room. They even use a coffee table for eating, and even the wardrobe is a simple fabric patchwork wardrobe sold in supermarkets. In addition, the two of them don't cook, so there is nothing visible to the naked eye in this home.

  Meng Ying said with a distressed look on her face: "Then what should I do? I read the internal information in the group and said that these contribution points can be used as money. It seems that it can buy food. Our family has no food and no contribution points, so why not If we can't go out, then we won't starve to death at home. No matter how difficult it is, I think we should switch to some contribution points to be safer." At

  this moment, Meng Ying and Ren Xing completely forgot about their attitude of being trapped at home and grabbing snacks. , so two people with interests can always come together in various ways.

  Ren Xing asked: "Then what do you do?"

  Meng Ying looked at the opposite side and said: "Didn't Lan Jin move away? She doesn't live in the house opposite either. Why don't we sell the furniture inside? After redeeming the contribution points, I might as well look around to see if there is anything edible inside. I remember Lan Jin used to be so cute about stocking up on food. I must have food stockpiles at home." When it came to stocking up on food, Ren Xing was a little reluctant before

  . At this moment, he felt a little relieved. After all, people were really hungry during this period, and being full was really tempting. After thinking about it, he said: "Okay, let's go over and take a look. "

  Ren Xing took the key to the opposite door. The two of them stood at the door, originally thinking that it would take a lot of time to get in, but who knew that the key in Ren Xing's hand actually opened the door smoothly.

  But who knew that these two people were not that happy yet. After entering the house, the empty house gave them a huge blow.

  Meng Ying had disbelief written all over her face, "How is it possible? Why is there nothing here?"

  Ren Xing was also confused, "No way, I didn't see her move. How come there is not a single piece of furniture here. "

  Ren Xing and Meng Ying quickly visited every corner of the house, but to their surprise, there was nothing. They saw that the place was empty.

  Meng Ying didn't have any thoughts and Ren Xingxu was unwilling to give in. She started shouting loudly, "I told you that she moved during the Chinese New Year and you didn't believe it. I asked you to come over and have a look. But you said that the locks must have been changed. Now My son did come in, but everything was gone, nothing was left."

  At this moment, after Meng Ying saw nothing here, she completely shattered the filter on Ren Xing. She suddenly realized that the man in front of her was not as good as before. He was lazy, poor and cheap. , especially the male chauvinism that she had suppressed for a long time. How on earth did she fall in love with such a person in the first place? He was completely useless and of no use at all.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 40 The Garbage Problem
  Ke Renxing has been pampered since he was a child. When has he ever been so angry? He replied angrily: "Why are you yelling? How did I know that she didn't change the locks? According to normal people's thinking, she should Change the lock."

  So Lan Jin is really not a normal person. After all, she had changed the lock in her previous life, but it was not broken by these two people. Thinking about it this way, doesn't it mean there is no need to change the lock?

  But in fact, Lan Jin originally thought that these two people would come over early to have a look, but unexpectedly, these two people were so calm that they didn't open the door until now, which surprised her.

  But at this time, the two people ignored a fatal point, that is, no one lives here.

  When Lan Jin left the house, the windows in each room were naturally opened. The seller came several times but closed them again. Everything in this house was prepared by the two of them for their wedding, so all kinds of Everything is the best.

  But no matter how good the doors and windows are, if they are not artificially closed, the poisonous mist will seep in from every corner. In other words, although you can't see clearly inside the house, there is still a little bit of thin poisonous mist remaining.

  The two people walked in without any precautions. After staying in this room for so long, the still poisonous mist had already started to move vigorously and touched their skin without any precautions. superior.

  The two people who didn't find anything got angry with each other and then went home. One stayed on the sofa and the other stayed in the room. When their skin gradually started to itch, they suddenly remembered the situation on the other side and started talking. They looked at each other in shock.

  As for the evil consequences, it was enough for the two of them to taste it slowly.

  ...

  As soon as the contribution thing here came to an end, the garbage thing started again.

  Thinking about it carefully, it seems that since the day when the poisonous fog started, these people have never taken out the garbage. At the beginning, they couldn't open the door, so they didn't take it out. Then they were able to open it, and they were busy here and there. It's hard to talk about it. For a while, no one really cared about the garbage. Now that the contribution points have finally been redeemed, the garbage is on the agenda.

  "Is there anyone taking care of the garbage? My garbage has been piled up at home for more than half a month. Although there are no insects, the smell is really bad." "It's the same at my house. It's so stinky that I can't open the windows because it's so sour and smelly

  . It’s not well ventilated, and the smell is all over the house. It’s so unpleasant.” “

  Throw it in the corridor. All our garbage is thrown in the corridor.” “

  I asked why there is so much garbage in the corridor. Although it is not allowed to put garbage at home. Okay, but you can’t put it in the corridor. Everyone has to go down to get supplies. Is that okay? Can you be a little bit ethical? I won’t mention whether it’s impartial or not,

  but upstairs You are so brave, you put the garbage in the corridor, you are not afraid of someone going to dig through the trash can."

  Everyone looked at the news, confused and confused.

  "Who digs through the trash these days? Do you think you can find something to eat in it?" "It's about searching for

  whatever food you have at home. In addition to the supplies, what else do you eat in your trash? Doesn't it create garbage? You can tell by looking through the bag, so I'm very confused, doesn't anyone in your family lend food?" "Are you

  stupid? Who would throw it into the corridor of your own house?" "

  I'll go, are you not here? It's harmful to people."

  "Speaking of which, the corridors are not very safe these days. I sincerely advise you, really, don't go out and don't open the door." "What we are talking about

  now is garbage. What to do with the garbage? How long will this garbage continue to pile up? Really, In a few days, there will really be worms."

  Lan Jin spent her time watching the messages in the group, but she also had some impressions about the garbage.

  Nowadays, most of the garbage is burned, and burning garbage will inevitably produce smoke. The poisonous fog outside is so dense, not to mention whether the garbage can be burned, but adding thick smoke will not pollute the environment more? So burning is definitely not possible.

  Since you can't burn it, you can only bury it. J City is so big and there are so many people, so there will naturally be more garbage. Even if you want to bury it, you must first find a location, dig a hole, and then collect it in each community, and then drag it out. Going out and burying it is impossible to accomplish in a short time, so no matter how much trouble these people make, they can only make trouble like this.

  But after a while, someone in the group came up with a useful suggestion, "In fact, you can wash and dry the garbage we generate before packing it up, so that it doesn't stink and can be recycled and reused." "???

  "

  " ???"

  There were all question marks below, and then someone started to ridicule, "No, what do you think about cleaning garbage? Do you know why they are garbage?" "Yes, I just throw it away

  because it is garbage. Yes, I washed it clean, why should I throw it away?" "

  But, why do I think it makes sense? Let's not talk about the instant noodle bowls we eat ourselves. Our own bowls must be washed, but we eat them ourselves. It seems that the hot rice box can really be reused after being washed. Even if it is not used, it will not get bugs or smell if it is left in it. It seems to be a good way to deal with garbage." "There is a water limit, every

  day It’s just a little bit of water, how can I have time to wash those things?”

  “It’s a time-limited water use, but it doesn’t limit how much water you can use in a day. Besides, water is supplied for so long both in the morning and in the evening. Just pick one. It's just time to wash the dishes, and you won't waste much water. Haven't you ever washed the dishes before?" "That's right, there

  seems to be no other garbage. If you clean these, won't there be no odor in the house? "

  I think this is the case, but we haven't done this before. This garbage has been thrown away for half a month. Who wants to pick it out and wash it? If you ask me, collect the garbage first, and then we will handle it carefully. You see. Is it possible?"

  Even if it is possible, the current garbage problem cannot be solved, so the staff has no intention of answering everyone.

  Community.

  "I think everyone's opinions are very good. If we follow this method in the future, there won't be so much garbage that needs to be collected. But the previous garbage should be cleaned up once. The first time we distributed supplies, it was okay. The second time When I was distributing supplies, I really smelled a strange smell in the corridor." "

  So what if I smell it? Where do we collect it and throw it away? It's not the original trash can. That trash can is so small and can hold several houses. Garbage, even if we take out all the garbage in a building and pile it in the garbage corner, the residents on the upper floors will have less taste, but what about the residents on the lower floors?" "Yes, this is not that easy

  . We've solved it. Let's pretend to be dead when we can, and then we'll just follow after the higher-ups give the order."

   Thank you Ye Guo for the reward, thank you!

  (End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

2 1 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
Telesapians By Jay Jay

Science Fiction

13 1 1
Dystopian science fiction with telepathy and aliens set on a hostile planet established by a cult that restricts the townships to small communities a...
55.8K 859 43
Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense fog, extreme daylight, eternal night... ...
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

11 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)