Mom relies on stocking up to...

By pttcch

宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse 作者:秋天的信 https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.h... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 432

Chapter 11 - 20

3.4K 52 8
By pttcch

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 11 Poisonous Fog Arrives
  "Let me help. I'm the only one on my floor. I was thinking of coming over and doing some work here when I saw you busy."

  The boy smiled shyly and said: "What a coincidence, I am the only one on the 33rd floor, so I came down."

  Lan Jin took the scissors from the boy's hand. After the boy pulled off a piece of tape, he immediately cut it with the scissors. The two of them cooperated. Not bad. The boy in front of me was indeed very young. He also reminded me: "Have you glued the windows in the elevator passage? Although there is no elevator on our floor, there are windows over there, and the surrounding areas must be sealed." That's it."

  The boy nodded, "It's already glued over there."

  While busy, Lan Jin also inquired about the boy's background. The boy's name is Huang Jinghe. He is 19 years old this year. Originally, He had already entered college, but because he didn't like his previous major, he dropped out after half a year and planned to retake the exam. As a senior in high school, he left early and came back late at the same time as her, so he really didn't have time to figure it out. Something happened.

  As for his parents... although they didn't quite understand his thoughts, they didn't object.

  Huang Jinghe's parents are both soldiers, and they are not serving as soldiers locally. There are no other relatives in the family except him, so this is why he lives alone.

  As for moving here -

  he was completely attracted by the weird house type here. His parents didn't even have time to object, so he bought it with his own money. So, human beings really have all kinds of ideas. Some people really like this kind of weird house, and kids nowadays are really rich.

  The window between the two floors was not big. It didn't take long for the two of them to work together to seal the window. Before leaving, Lan Jin asked with concern: "Do you have anything to eat at home? This poisonous mist is unlucky. The commotion in the community is so serious that it won't go away in a day or two." "

  Yes, senior high school students are scrambling for time. I put a lot of instant noodles at home, enough for me to eat for several months." The boy said after a meal. Then he asked: "Has your family prepared food? If you don't mind..." "

  No, no, my family still has some food. I won't be hungry for the time being, but I don't know how long it will take for this fog to dissipate. It's better to save money and don't give it to others casually. If you can, keep more water at home." After saying that,

  Lan Jin hurried home. There was a child and a dog waiting for her at home. She came out like this. She really didn't feel reassured for a long time.

  But as for why she cares so much about the boy, she simply thinks that the child is too young. He lives here alone and encounters this situation. What if someone pretends to be pitiful and defrauds him of all his instant noodles? Of course, you don’t actually need to worry too much, because after a week, the people above find a way to walk in the poisonous fog, and they will distribute supplies to the residents, so it is impossible to starve to death. Think about it She was really worrying blindly.

  Lan Jin was in a relaxed mood, but Huang Jinghe became serious when he returned home. Looking at the mountains of instant noodles at home, he couldn't help but think about what Lan Jin had just said, "Shui, yes, what's the use of just having instant noodles?" , people can't live without drinking water. Although he still has dozens of boxes of drinks at home, he can't just drink drinks.

  Huang Jingci came to the balcony and took back the empty bottles that had been piled in the corner back into the house. Speaking of these empty bottles, they were actually the empty bottles that he had saved from drinking. It was true that he was rich, but diligence and frugality were the beauty. Yes, not to mention that the empty bottles can be sold for money. Of course, he can't just throw them away. Who would have thought that he would save dozens of them in this way, and all of them are large bottles.

  After taking the empty drink bottle back into the house, Huang Jinghe immediately locked the door again. After confirming that the gaps were sealed, he began to fill the bottle with water.

  The faucet in his house is equipped with a water purification device, which has triple purification and hot water functions. He installed this purifier mainly because he was too lazy. The faucet produces hot water, so he does not need it when making noodles. After boiling water, I didn't think it was very good before, but now I think it is very practical.

  He first filled all the utensils and empty plastic bottles at home with cold water, and then found an insulated bottle and filled it with hot water. There was no need to worry about keeping it for a long time. He could just fill it with water while using it, so that everything could be stored. They will all be the latest, plus he still has so many drinks... Anyway, it's enough for him to drink.

  After a period of busy work, the doors and windows of most residents have been sealed. As for the other small group of people, no one can persuade or control them, so they can only bear the consequences themselves. .

  In the night, the poisonous fog came quietly, and those who did not seal their doors and windows had already suffered from the poisonous fog. At this time, the staff still worked tirelessly to remind the residents of the seriousness of the poisonous fog.

  "Please take the dangers of poisonous fog seriously. During the poisonous fog, people from various departments are unable to come to support. If there are any consequences, everyone can only bear the consequences by themselves, so please be sure to close the doors and windows and seal the gaps." , please residents to take it seriously and check again and again. If there is any accident during this period, no personnel will be able to come to the rescue." In other words,

  even if you are going to die, you can only wait for death at home. However, no matter what the community workers have He sent messages to the group with sincerity, and also played them on the radio in a loop. Even after the poisonous fog came, he could still receive help messages from residents.

  "Are people in the community here? My dad's doors and windows are closed, and the gaps are sealed. But now his skin is red, swollen and hot, his whole body is in pain, and his face is livid, as if his throat is being strangled, and he looks like he is suffocating."

  Community staff said, "The poisonous fog has arrived. You have been infected by the poisonous fog. Are the doors and windows not sealed? You need to strengthen them. Otherwise, when the poisonous fog envelopes J City, your situation will only become more serious."

  The community staff once again addressed everyone in the group, "Residents are asked to reinforce the gaps in their doors and windows again, and be sure to seal them, otherwise the consequences will be disastrous." Looking at the messages in the group, everyone was too late

  . In reply, he quickly reinforced the gaps in doors and windows several layers, but what about those who had already developed symptoms?

  "Then what should my dad do now? He has been unable to breathe normally. He seems to be in trouble. Please save my dad."

  However, the community staff did not need to answer. The messages from one layer to another uniformly replied: "Community staff As I said before, if you come out at this time, you will die. Who can come out to save you?" "

  That's right, maybe someone was killed by the poisonous mist before they even went out. It's normal that there is no rescue, but this poisonous mist is too scary. Come on, how long has it been? What did the community staff say? This poisonous fog has not officially arrived yet. It would be terrible if it came."

  "Hey, I saw on the APP that many other cities have been shrouded in poisonous fog, and many people are suffocating. This is too scary. If you have tape at home, hurry up and reinforce a few more houses. "

  But my dad is about to suffocate now, 55555, can anyone save my dad?" "Who can save me? I

  can't even leave the door. Besides, is there any medicine that can cure the poisonous mist?"

  No, if you inhale the poisonous mist If it causes suffocation, there is absolutely no medicine that can cure it, but if it is just skin contact with the poisonous mist, it can still be treated in the later stage, but that is in the later stage, when the poisonous mist has just arrived, so there is no medicine that can cure this.

  Everyone in the group was busy reinforcing the gap. Finally, after a while, someone finally replied: "Don't ask for help upstairs. Who will come to the rescue at this time? My mother doesn't believe in this evil either. I will leave my house alone." All the places were sealed tightly, and she tore off the tape in her room in the middle of the night. She said she was fine, but now she is lying on the bed in excruciating pain." (End of Chapter

  )

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 12 Food Problem
  "It's the same in my family. The old man just screams and doesn't listen to anything. Now he's lying on the bed in pain and can't even scream." "

  By the way, I even sealed the elevator windows and fire escape windows before. At the time, my husband said I was making a fuss out of a molehill, but now that I think about it, I'm really lucky." "

  Damn it, I didn't even think of sealing these two windows." "

  It's over, it's over, I can't hold the corridor anymore, I'm really trapped now. We're home."

  "It's okay. We have one window on two floors. There are 8 households in total and someone will always remember it. When I went out to seal the windows, there were already two families sealing them there. Thank you for the good neighbors."

  ...

  This night was extremely long, and the sounds of sobbing and whimpering under the reflection of the street lights made me feel extremely lonely. This feeling of powerlessness was something I had never experienced before.

  The sky outside is getting brighter and brighter, and the poisonous fog is getting thicker and thicker. It is not until daytime officially arrives that everyone can't see the sun, and then they understand how terrifying this poisonous fog is.

  "Here, do you know what's going on outside? Why can't you see anything clearly?" "

  I also discovered that this poisonous fog is too scary. Visually, the visibility should be only one meter. If this is really shrouded in poisonous fog, You really may not be able to breathe."

  "Upstairs, the visibility is exaggerated by one meter. I think I can't see my fingers when I raise my hand, okay? No more than 50cm, the fog is too It's thicker, I think it looks like a new type of smog." "

  They say it's poisonous smog, so why mention smog? It's not a species at all." "

  That's right, the smog won't be inhaled into the body. Dead people, this thing will kill you if you breathe it in."

  "Thank you to the community for reminding me yesterday, otherwise all of us would have died silently if the poisonous fog came in the middle of the night." "

  Thank you to the community for reminding us."

  "Thank you to the community for reminding us."

  ...

  A row of words of thanks to the community were posted in the group. However, while thanking the community, eating has also become the primary concern of everyone. "Do you have food at home? I haven't bought much at home. Such a thick fog should not be a problem." We can go out in a day or two, what can we eat?" "

  Didn't the community say there will be arrangements? Let's wait."

  "No matter how we wait, no one can walk outside, and the community staff are also human beings. They can't be there either. If we walk in the fog, we won't be able to deliver food. This is a dead end. We can only wait at home to die." "The people

  upstairs must be too discouraged, but I think one thing is right. Even if the community wants to solve it, It's not that fast. There are so many people in one community, and there are so many people in our J City. Even if there are arrangements, they shouldn't be arranged in a day or two, so we can only rely on ourselves during this period." "Eat first

  . Not to mention, yesterday the community reminded us to fetch water, did you all fetch it? They are not sure whether the poisonous fog is involved in the water, but the water drawn before the poisonous fog always tastes safer to drink." "Hey,

  water Yes, but why didn't we get the news earlier so that we can prepare more food at home? I only have two packs of biscuits left at home, which can last me a few days." "You can do the math

  . It's true that there is nothing that can be eaten. Who has something to eat? Can you sell me some? I'll pay double the price." "Hey,

  hey, I'll pay triple the price, so I want instant noodles. Who has instant noodles?"

  "Instant noodles are so precious now. Who can sell them to you for three times the price? I'll pay ten times. Who can sell me a pack of instant noodles?" However,

  when these questions were asked, There were a lot of people making noises, but not many people who really wanted to sell. After all, no one knew how long it would take for the poisonous fog to dissipate. What if you starve to death if you give food to others, so it is absolutely impossible to give food. other's.

  On the first day when the poisonous fog came, almost all the discussion in the group was about food, but for Lan Jin who had prepared supplies in advance, it was no big deal. After two days of leisurely stay at home with two people and one dog , after seeing on the APP that the poisonous fog had enveloped the entire J City, Lan Jin knew that her opportunity had come.

  She had mentioned before that there were two large supermarkets not far from home. She didn't dare to think too much before the poisonous fog came, but now was the best time, because the people above would be waiting for them in a few days. After discovering how to walk in the poisonous fog, she never got a chance to get out again.

  Lan Jin put on protective clothing and a gas mask, put the child and the dog into the space, and then carefully walked out of the door of his house.

  Because the windows in the elevator room were sealed, there was no poisonous mist in the corridor on the 32nd floor. But when she opened the protective door of the safe passage, the poisonous mist hit her face. It seemed like a strong wind was pushing Lan Jin, causing her to She unconsciously took a few steps back, and the door she had just opened closed again.

  The 'strong wind' stopped instantly, and Lan Jin felt a lot more relaxed. At this time, she was leaning on the door of the safety passage, breathing heavily. Although this situation was a bit unexpected, it really verified that the protective clothing and The gas mask can indeed prevent poisonous fog. After all, there is no sign of redness, swelling, itching, or itching on her body at this moment.

  Lan Jin calmed down, took a deep breath, and took a firm first step.

  She opened the door of the safe passage, entered the safe passage first with one foot, and then dodged and her whole body entered the poisonous mist. After her whole body entered the poisonous mist, she lost the panic she had before and looked around. After noticing the surrounding environment, she realized that although the poisonous fog was thick, it was not completely invisible. She first took out a flashlight and shone it at her feet, then followed the railing and walked downstairs step by step.

  At the height of the 32nd floor, Lan Jin walked for half an hour before reaching the first floor, but the first floor was not her destination. After confirming the floor, she turned around and went down to the parking lot on the first floor, just thinking that she When she walked out of the parking lot, she was so excited that she didn't even notice that there was an 'obstacle' on the road. Lan Jin tripped over the 'obstacle' and fell over.

  After falling down, Lan Jin immediately got up and checked whether her protective clothing was damaged and whether her gas mask was properly worn. After confirming that it was intact, she then checked what the 'obstacle' was.

  She wouldn't know if she didn't look at it, but she was frightened at first glance. The 'obstacle' on the ground was none other than a corpse that didn't escape the poisonous fog in time. The death state was quite tragic, and the skin was sore. It was rotten, red, and swollen, with slightly bulging eyes and an open mouth. When Lan Jin saw it, she was startled. But after the fright, it was over. She quickly moved the body aside. If I were to walk here again after returning from the province, it would be bad if I tripped again.

  By the way, she also received the access card, which was the residence permit, on the 'obstacle' into her purse, and then she searched for her destination like a normal person.

  The situation in the parking lot is more severe than that in the corridor. According to Lan Jin's own estimation, the visual range is only 30cm, which also makes Lan Jin's progress more difficult. Fortunately, she has walked this road a lot, and with her own After all the twists and turns in my memory, I finally found the destination of my trip, a certain Mu.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 13 '0' Yuan Gou

  Mou is a large supermarket built along a shopping mall that leads directly to the underground parking lot of their community. The first floor below is the supermarket and parking lot, and the first to fifth floors are shopping malls and restaurants. The purpose of her going out today was to spend a good day 'shopping' here.

  At this time, the entrance to the parking lot and supermarket was blocked by an iron mesh door. This was normal. After all, it was not open. You couldn't open the supermarket door directly, but she didn't plan to enter from here. I know that there is a hidden employee passage next to the large iron mesh door that can lead directly to the inside of the supermarket. Regardless of whether the employee passage has a door or not, it is always easier to deal with than the large iron mesh door.

  Lan Jin took a flashlight and searched beside the iron gate. After searching for a few minutes, he found the employee passage.

  As she expected, the employee passage was also blocked by a small rolling door, but a small rolling door was easier to deal with than a large iron mesh door.

  So yesterday, Lan Jin found an electric saw in the space, filled it with engine oil and kept it as a backup. She thought about it and cut the door open if it didn't work. Anyway, she took a risk once she came out. It’s not worth it to go in.

  However, the electric saw was really useless, because Lan Jin just bent down and gently lifted the lower part of the rolling shutter door. Not only was the lock of the rolling shutter door torn directly, but the whole lock bounced up and made a sound. There was a loud noise.

  Lan Jin looked at the sky and was speechless, "I'm not trying too hard. The quality of this door is too bad."

  But at this time, she didn't think much about it. It would be better if she didn't use a chainsaw. She didn't use it anyway. , to save yourself from being injured in any accident.

  The door was already opened, and Lan Jin walked straight into the supermarket without any pretense. However, when she entered, she realized that the poisonous mist had already spread to every corner of the supermarket.

  At this time, the visibility in the supermarket was the same as outside. The distance was only 30cm. The first place Lan Jin walked to was the snack area of ​​the supermarket. The row of counters in front of him had 4 shelves, and the supplies on each shelf were filled. It was full, and such a picture could only be seen clearly when she walked in front of it, but it was fine if she could see it clearly. Although it would be more difficult to collect supplies, if she missed this opportunity, it would be difficult to get supplies in the future. It will only be bigger.

  But even if she bought it for 0 yuan, Lan Jin had no intention of looting the supermarket. After all, compared to her who had prepared supplies in advance, others also needed a way to survive. If she didn't want to be a virgin, she couldn't be too desperate. So, Lanjin took away three floors of the four-story container, leaving one floor for others (merchants).

  Then Lan Jin slowly started to 'browse' in the supermarket, visiting the rice, flour, grain and oil section, cooked food section, bread section, milk section, nut section, sanitary products section... while she was touching, looking, and walking. ·Bian·collected, but she collected three of all the supplies and left one.

  The supermarket was very big and had toxic smog. This trip to the supermarket lasted nearly 4 hours before it ended.

  After finishing her 'shopping' in the supermarket, she walked up the stairs to the first floor of the shopping mall. She was thankful that there was no door blocking her, otherwise she would have to destroy another door.

  The first floor is a floor that sells skin care products and gold. Lan Jin came to the cosmetics counter and first put the unopened skin care products in the warehouse into the space. Then he went to the gold counter and put them through the glass counter. The gold in each counter was also collected into the space.

  Because she does not need to touch the items to put them into the space, so even if the counter is locked, she can put them all in with just a look.

  After 'shopping' the entire first floor, she went to the second to fourth floors. These three floors were all stores selling clothing, including men's clothing, women's clothing, and children's clothing. She collected some of the clothing hanging on the counter and in the warehouse. When she entered the space, she was prepared beforehand, and collected part of it just for emergencies.

  In addition to the store selling clothes, there was also a store selling shoes on the fourth floor. She went to someone else's warehouse and collected some of the shoes. As for the upstairs, the fifth floor was a cinema and a place to eat. After so many days, even if All the dishes were spoiled, so she didn't go to the fifth floor.

  After she finished sweeping the mall, it was already 4 p.m. Lan Jin walked out of the parking lot on the first floor and went to the Ma supermarket next door. This supermarket also had a full range of products, including cooked food, snacks, rice, noodles, grains and oils. There was everything she wanted. She fumbled around in the supermarket and took out two-thirds of the amount before leaving.

  Although these two supermarkets are not far from her home, after groping through two supermarkets and a shopping mall, the sky has already darkened. The road to poisonous fog is not easy to walk. If the sky It was completely dark and it would be difficult to move even an inch, so Lan Jin returned home without any hesitation.

  Along the way, she would scan the space with her consciousness from time to time to see what the children and the dog were doing. At this time, the child and the dog were having fun. Seeing nothing else, Lan Jin was relieved. Come.

  On the way back, Lan Jin did not go to the parking lot on the first floor. It would take too much time to go around. Lan Jin relied on his memory and the visual range to slowly and smoothly enter the community and arrive at his home. The door of the building.

  As for these two access control points, Lan Jin also very cleverly swiped the card of the 'obstacle' just now to avoid being traced to her later.

  Everything went smoothly, but Lan Jin, who had been 'shopping' all day, found it really hard to climb the 32 floors. She hadn't eaten any food or drank a drop of water that day, and she was tired and hungry. She had already exhausted all her strength, and when she finally reached the 32nd floor, it was already dark outside.

  But coming back is not the end. Lan Jin opened the door of the safe passage first, and quickly walked sideways. Because of the door opening, a lot of poisonous mist floated in. Lan Jin could not bring the poisonous mist home, so She could only take out the ventilation equipment, first extract the poisonous mist from the place where she was staying, and then quickly walked forward. After passing through a curtain, Lan Jin sucked the poisonous mist behind the curtain again. Then she entered the door of her house.

  The curtain she used was installed on the night when the poisonous fog came. The curtain was transparent, the kind used in supermarkets in the summer to prevent the air-conditioning from escaping. She thought that if the curtain was installed here, it would always be able to isolate it. Some poisonous mist entered, so I installed it. Although it took some effort to install, it is just right for use now.

  After returning home, Lan Jin quickly took off her protective clothing and gas mask. After confirming that there were no problems with her skin, she felt free to let the child and dog out.

  The child and the dog were still in the space, but suddenly appeared in their living room. Both of them were confused for a while, but looking at the snacks in the hands of these two guys, Lan Jin said seriously: "Qiaoqiao, you What's going on with the snacks in your hand?"

  (End of Chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 14 Going out again
  After hearing Lan Jin's words, Ren Siqiao glanced at the snacks in his hand disapprovingly and replied: "It's from mom. Qiao Qiao was hungry and ate it." "

  You How do you know it's edible? What if it can't be eaten?"

  Looking at Lan Jin with a serious look on his face, Ren Siqiao pushed the dog out directly, "Nana has smelled it, so I only eat it. Eat."

  "But Nana is a dog, and why didn't you give this snack to Nana?"

  Lan Jin asked, taking the snack from Ren Siqiao's hand. However, when she said this, the child and the dog once again There was silence, and Lan Jin looked at the snacks in his hands, and with a thought, he took out his 40-meter-long ruler and beat the child.

  After Ren Siqiao burst into tears and promised that she would never eat secretly again, Lan Jin did not let her go. She said, "It's not a matter of whether you eat or not, but a matter of not giving it to the dog." Ren

  Siqiao There was chocolate on the snack she was eating. How could a dog eat chocolate? She explained the importance of the relationship, and Ren Siqiao immediately admitted her mistake, "Mom, I was wrong. I will never feed Nana random food again." But

  this She couldn't blame Ren Siqiao entirely. She thought the child didn't understand, so she didn't say anything. Who knew that if she told her properly, she would understand.

  "Qiaoqiao, Nana is your friend and our family. Mom is just worried that you may have hurt her unintentionally. Anyway, just remember that dogs are different from people. They can't eat everything. , the next time Qiao Qiao wants to feed Nana, it’s best to ask her mother, okay?”

  Ren Siqiao nodded seriously, then rolled his eyes and asked: “Mom, then Nana can’t Eat, can Qiao Qiao eat it? Qiao Qiao can eat it by herself and not give it to Nana."

  Yes, she can eat it, but why should she be so excited? Lan Jin ruthlessly refused: "Today's share of snacks It's already over the limit. Let's wait until tomorrow if you want to eat it."

  Ren Siqiao had disappointment written all over her face, but when Lan Jin gave her a duck leg for dinner, she immediately put her emotions behind her. After working hard all day, Lan Jin had no energy at all. After putting the child to sleep, she fell asleep immediately.

  Of course, she did not forget to feed Nana some spiritual spring water before going to bed, so that she could not find a doctor and kill the dog again. Even if the spiritual spring water cannot cure the disease, it can strengthen the body, both the human body and the dog's body. There should be no difference.

  The next day.

  Lan Jin, who had been busy all day yesterday, had no energy to read the news in the group. Now that she has regained her energy, she must make up for what she didn't know yesterday.

  Unexpectedly, the news in the group became more and more shocking to her. People who suffered from suffocation symptoms due to the poisonous fog all passed away before yesterday's day. There were more than 500 people in the group in their community. These more than 500 people People also represent more than 500 households, and looking at the number of solitaires in the group that continues to increase, there are only elderly and children in their community.

  But it's not a problem for a dead person to keep his body at home. At this moment, people in the group are clamoring for people in the community to deal with the situation.

  But what can the community do?

  "We can't just leave them like this. The corpses will stink in a few days. There are so many people dead in this building. How stinky it will be then. We need someone to drag them out as soon as possible.

  " Who doesn't want to, but you know how these people died, and you still let others take the risk to drag their bodies for you, wouldn't it be too selfish of you?" "That is, no one wants to be with the corpses

  . Their bodies were sleeping together, but these people died because of accidental drug use. If you ask people from the community to come and drag the body for you, or ask people from the community to send people to drag it, aren’t you letting others die in vain? As a human being, Don't be too selfish. Your life is life, and other people's illnesses are also lives." "

  But we can't just let it go. No one knows how long it will take for this poisonous fog to dissipate, and how long it will take for someone to deal with this matter. Everyone doesn’t know what happened, and it’s not you who are sleeping with the corpse. It doesn’t hurt to stand and talk.” “You

  must be scared, no, it’s okay to be scared, but after all, this is your family, What's so scary?"

  "That's it, you might as well take advantage of this time to mourn your loved ones and enjoy the last time with your loved ones." "The last time of the

  Goddess T."

  "In other words, that's it. My unscrupulous boss actually called me to come to work."

  "So, he is an unscrupulous boss, note, I typed this correctly." "

  Otherwise, how can I be called an unscrupulous boss?" "

  Outside You don’t even have a car, so you ask your boss to pick you up. If he can pick you up, you can get on. For money, we can also fight for it." "Haha,

  yes, why can’t we fight for money? But this boss is really good."

  "No, why did we bring the topic so far? I remember we were asking for food at the beginning? What about the people in the community? My house has nothing but water. If we don't Eating will really starve me to death."

  "If you ask me, don't even think about it. It's not that the community doesn't want to take care of us, but that it can't take care of us at all. If anything happens, try to solve it yourself." "This is

  not Can't you solve it? I really have no food at home, not at all."

  After a while, a person below touched the man who had not eaten and asked: "Do you have toilet paper at home? I can exchange biscuits with you. "

  Yes, yes, I have it at home."

  However, someone soon replied: "Don't think about it. I already observed it yesterday. Someone in our safety passage did not close the door and window tightly. The safety passage was full of poisonous mist. The door You can't even open it. You can't change it even if you want to. Don't take risks. I tell you to drink more water at home." "Fuck, God is going to kill me." "You can't blame me, but

  my

  family There’s a real shortage of toilet paper.”

  …

  Such rambling topics have been chatting since yesterday and are still going on today. Maybe talking more can relieve the tension in the heart. The news in the group really never stops for a moment, and the work of the community The staff also constantly emphasized in the group that everyone should not open the doors and windows. As for other things, they just let the air out if they could solve the problem. If they couldn't solve the problem, the community staff were pretending to be dead.

  Today is the fourth day of the poisonous fog. Because yesterday's operation was too smooth, it gave Lan Jin a lot of confidence, so he decided to book a certain CO for today's itinerary.

  A certain CO is not far from their area. Yesterday, a certain mom was directly in front of their community, and a certain co was directly opposite a certain mom, but there was a road in the middle, and there was no crosswalk between the roads, so it was necessary to She first walked to the door of a certain ma on the left, crossed an overpass, and then went around to a certain CO. Although the distance was not very far, it was difficult to walk.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 15 '0' Yuan Purchase 1.0
  For Lan Jin, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a long journey across mountains and rivers. Although it is difficult, she has no intention of giving up. Materials are the source of survival. She wants to take on the journey. If you want to live a carefree life in the future, you must put more effort into food now.

  After checking the messages on her phone, Lan Jin had also finished breakfast. She first put her children and dogs into the space, then put on protective clothing and a gas mask as she did yesterday, and then cautiously left the house.

  Yesterday she walked down to the first floor, so she walked directly to the main door today. There were no people living on the first floor of the high-rise community. As long as she was careful, no one would notice the movement here.

  Lan Jin moved his steps slowly according to the route he took when he came back yesterday. He would rather walk slower to avoid the possibility of accidents, but maybe the poisonous fog has stabilized. Lan Jin himself felt that today's visibility range It seemed much further away than yesterday. Calculating the distance, it seemed that she could see clearly within 1 meter.

  Lan Jin walked all the way through Somu and Soma, crossed the overpass, and finally arrived at the door of a CO after stumbling all the way. The difference from Somu was that it was not built according to a shopping mall, but it was a separate supermarket. What? There are large supermarkets selling them all.

  There is no hidden door in this supermarket. Lan Jin went directly to the employee passage, but the door of the employee passage here was not a rolling shutter door, but two glass doors. There was a large handle on the middle of the glass door. Iron lock, this one is really like a chainsaw.

  Lan Jin took out the electric saw from the space, pulled the cord on the electric saw several times, and then the electric saw started running. A large lock was cut in half with a few clicks.

  Lan Jin quickly entered and quickly closed the glass door, but to her surprise, except for a little poisonous mist she brought in when she entered the supermarket, the supermarket was not infected by the poisonous mist.

  Lan Jin didn't have time to think too much. She took out a flashlight from the space and illuminated the road in front of her before walking into the supermarket.

  The awkward Lan Jin took the lead to go to the employee room to change clothes. After walking down a long road, she finally arrived at the entrance of the supermarket.

  A CO is worthy of being a large-capacity supermarket. Every item inside is oversized, and the counters are arranged the same as the counter opposite. There are four rows of containers on the counter for each product, and there are four rows of containers on each row of shelves. Supplies are also piled high.

  Lanjin, like the other side, took three and left one. Because the supermarket was so big, it also took more than 4 hours to get all the supplies in this circle. Although I was tired, I was satisfied.

  After getting the supplies from the supermarket, Lan Jin didn't stay any longer. After going through many twists and turns, Lan Jin returned to the original route and left the supermarket.

  Since this person was out for a trip, she only went to the supermarket and then went back. Lan Jin always felt that she was at a loss. She had a car in her space, so the fuel was naturally arranged. The morning itinerary was the supermarket, and the afternoon itinerary was naturally Gas station.

  She used to drive to the nearest gas station to their home in 5 minutes, but it was difficult to drive in such heavy fog, and naturally it was also difficult to walk, so she took out the solar-powered classic tricycle in her space. , now with a 1-meter visual range, there is still no problem in driving a classic tricycle.

  What used to be a 5-minute journey, now she finally arrived at the destination gas station after driving for 15 minutes.

  The gas station must be empty. Lan Jin first checked whether there was oil in each tank. After confirming that there was oil, she took out the oil barrels in the space and started filling them one by one.

  There was poisonous mist all around, and no one saw that the space was being used generously. She was really pumping buckets of oil, but one gas station couldn't meet her demand for 200 barrels of oil. After pumping 80 barrels of oil, the oil here was gone.

  After putting away the oil drum, Lan Jin got on the old tricycle and went to the next gas station.

  Don't be surprised. She had originally planned to steal gas. It was not normal to check the address in advance. Another thing is that she couldn't see the road clearly at the moment. The mobile phone navigation can still be used normally, although it is quite expensive. It took a while, but we arrived safely where we needed to go.

  She went to three more gas stations and finally filled up all 200 medium-sized oil barrels. Seeing that there was still oil left in the gas station after the oil barrels were filled, she filled the extra large trash can. She took it out and filled six and a half barrels of oil. After the gas station was finally empty, she called it a day and went home.

  This busy work lasted a whole day. She didn't eat or drink, let alone talk. When she got home, it was already dark. She took off her protective clothing and gas mask first, and drank a large bottle of spiritual spring water. Only then did he regain his energy, and then he had time to lie down and rest after the children and the dog were busy again.

  After working hard for two days in a row, plus the three days she spent at home before, five days flew by. There were only two days left before the people above studied the results of the poisonous fog. She had everything she should have in the space. , she will naturally not go out to take risks in the remaining time.

  Lan Jin was so busy that she completely forgot about the existence of her ex-husband and mistress, but at this time, these two people were in a panic.

  Ren Xing and Meng Ying are both lazy people who are used to enjoying themselves. Whenever they have some money, they almost always order takeout. This poisonous fog comes quickly and quickly, which also leads to the situation in the family. There was no staple food. The two of them survived the past five days relying on the snacks that Meng Ying had hoarded before. However, after eating snacks for five days, how much was left.

  Ren Xing looked at the few snacks in the bag and said with a complaint: "Hey, eat less. I don't know how many days I will be detained. What will you do after you finish eating the snacks?" However, Meng Ying

  and As if he didn't hear anything, he continued to eat the snacks in the bag. Ren Xing was a little annoyed and pulled the bag into his arms. When Meng Ying saw that the snacks in her arms were gone, she said with a bad expression: "What are you doing?" , I've eaten so many snacks, but you haven't stopped talking all day." "

  I'm hungry, and I'm a man, what's the matter with eating more." Ren Xing replied matter-of-factly, but after hearing this, Meng Ying He was also angry, "I bought these snacks. I don't care if you are a man or not. I can eat my snacks if I want." Of course

  Ren Xing knew that Meng Ying bought the snacks, but he felt that the rent of this family was his. He paid it, so everything in the house should belong to him, so no matter who paid for this bag of snacks, it should also belong to him.

  Meng Ying was speechless, "What kind of logic is this? I bought the snacks anyway. I'm hungry now, so I want to eat them." For a while, the two people couldn't argue

  over the few snacks left, and they had a big fight.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 16 The strange little

  loli Lan Jin doesn’t care whether others quarrel or not. At this time, she is looking at the mountains of supplies in the space. Not to mention her inner satisfaction, even her appetite has improved a lot. One dinner is steak and another. It was chicken legs, and Nana screamed when she ate them.

  After dinner, Lan Jin took a deep nap. After getting back from a good sleep after two days of busy work, Lan Jin started working at home again.

  Lan Jin put the coffee table in the living room in a corner and surrounded a piece of land with a fence right in front of the sofa. This is Ren Sqiao's toy corner.

  After she put all the new and old toys in first, she also put Ren Sqiao in. Among this pile of toys, Ren Sqiao's favorite was Barbie. Every time she took the Barbie, Instead of changing their costumes, she took them all apart.

  Lan Jin was really helpless when she saw this scene, "Qiaoqiao, this is not how Barbie is played. She is used to change clothes. Just put whichever outfit you think looks good on her. There is no need to arm it... ."

  Before the words behind the arm were finished, Ren Siqiao pulled out the doll's head forcefully. Lan Jin knew that the doll's limbs could be removed, but she never knew that the head could also be removed, but when she took it When I came over and took a look, I couldn't see where it could be removed. It was clearly pulled out by force.

  "Qiaoqiao, how did you pull out this head? Its head and neck are connected together."

  In order to demonstrate to her, Ren Siqiao quickly put a intact Barbie doll next to her in front of her, and then He demonstrated it to her, "Mom, that's it, it's very simple, just pull it gently and it will fall off."

  Lan Jin twitched the corner of his mouth. The movement was indeed very light, but it was a fact that the head fell off.

  Speaking of this, Lan Jin also realized some differences between her and her daughter. Just like when she went to a certain home that day, the door was clearly fine before, but why did she just lift the door and go up? I don't know if the quality of the door is bad, or she was too strong and broke the lock.

  Looking at Ren Siqiao in front of her, Lan Jin suddenly made a bold guess. She stood up from the toy corner and looked back and forth at home. The refrigerator in the corner became her first target. She stretched out her hands to put it The refrigerator hugged the waist, and with a slight lift, the refrigerator was directly lifted up. During this process, Lan Jin felt like lifting a feather, effortlessly.

  Lan Jin was a little surprised. She knew that she was strong after drinking the Lingquan water, but she had never lifted heavy objects and had no idea that she was so strong. She had a double-door refrigerator at home, and its size could be imagined. It can't be lifted easily, and she doesn't feel any difficulty in lifting it. Does this mean that she can lift heavier things?

  etc.

  If all this was caused by drinking spiritual spring water, then Ren Siqiao also...so it was particularly easy to pull off the Barbie doll's head.

  Lan Jin hurriedly said: "Qiao Qiao, you can play again later. Can you help mom lift the table here?"

  Lan Jin turned around and pointed to the dining table next to her, and Ren Qiaos followed her instructions. Looking in the direction of the finger, Ren Siqiao didn't understand why Lan Jin asked her to do this, but if her mother asked her to do it, she would do it, as long as she didn't say she was holding the Barbie doll's head, "Okay." Ren

  Siqiao Qiao walked out of the fence and walked towards the dining table. Ren Siqiao, who was more than 2 years old, was not particularly tall. Her little head was only the same as her dining table. However, it was a dining table that was the same height as her. Ren Siqiao was actually One hand lifted it up easily.

  After lifting the dining table, Ren Siqiao was also surprised. Was she so strong?
  Then she quickly showed off to Lan Jin, "Mom, Qiao Qiao is so strong." "

  Yes, Qiao Qiao is so strong. Qiao Qiao, do you want to try picking up the refrigerator again."

  Ren Siqiao remembered Lan Jin had hugged the refrigerator just now, and she really wanted to try it now, "Okay, okay."

  Ren Siqiao came to the refrigerator excitedly, but naturally a small person couldn't hug the entire refrigerator. , she couldn't hold on and could only look at Lan Jin again to seek a solution.

  Lan Jin said: "You don't have to hug the whole thing like mom, just hug this corner."

  Lan Jin moved Ren Siqiao to the side, so that Ren Siqiao's little arms could fully hug the corner of the refrigerator. Then I lifted it up and exerted some force, but it didn't feel as heavy as the refrigerator.

  After putting the refrigerator down, Ren Siqiao took a small breath and said, "Mom, this one is heavier."

  Lan Jin twitched the corner of her mouth. The refrigerator was certainly heavier than the dining table, but it was good that she could lift it up. Lan Jin immediately He praised: "Qiao Qiao is still small now. When she grows up, she will be able to lift it up easily. My Qiao Qiao is awesome." She

  just looks very happy. A small child lifts a big refrigerator. No matter how you look at it, She has the feeling of a strange little lolita.

  Ren Siqiao was very happy after receiving the praise, but Lan Jin's next words made Ren Siqiao's expression freeze.

  Lan Jin said: "Qiao Qiao, mom knows that you are strong, but you can't just pull off the head of the doll just because you are strong. Although it is just a toy, we must take care of it and play with it carefully. Do you understand?"

  Ren Si Qiao was a little frustrated and said with a serious expression: "I know mom, Qiao Qiao will put it back together."

  You definitely can't put it back together. How can you put it back together if your head and neck are torn apart violently? It’s good for a child to have this kind of mentality, “Well, you can play hard first. Mom will go to the space to sort yesterday’s supplies. She will be out in a while. If you need anything, just call mom. Mom will listen inside. I heard your voice."

  Ren Siqiao nodded and went to his toy corner to put together toys, and Lan Jin immediately entered the space.

  As for the sound, Lan Jin in the space can hear the sounds outside, so as long as Ren Siqiao calls her, she can hear it.

  Everything in the space can be operated with thoughts. When Lan Jin came to the supplies department, she sorted the materials she saw into various types of supplies. It took more than an hour to sort them out. When she came out, she also took out a few bags of snacks. , I naturally skipped snacks and lunch. In the afternoon, after Lan Jin put the child to sleep, he came to the space again to think about the black earth.

  That's right, she hadn't touched any of the 100-square-meter black soil until now. But let her grow vegetables. She didn't know how to start. Looking at the trees aside, Lan Jin thought that she should still plant vegetables. Let’s start by planting trees.

  Lan Jin found a hoe and a shovel from the space. She wandered around in the space for a long time and finally decided to plant the tree on the right side of the thatched house.

  Because the left side of the thatched house is black soil, and if the right side is planted with trees, one tree and one vegetable, it will be very artistic when you think about it.

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 17: Human Heart, So Dirty

  After making the decision, Lan Jin began to plan the location of the trees again. Lan Jin first planted a pomegranate tree on the upper right side of the thatched house. Pomegranate means more children and more blessings. Those who love planting trees There is usually a pomegranate tree planted at home.

  However, this idea is very good, but the soil in the space is not that easy to dig, especially for someone who has never done farm work. Digging holes to plant trees will simply cost her her life. After being busy, the trees will be planted crookedly. , she was still tired and sweating profusely, Lan Jin complained: "Isn't this in space? Why can't you plant a tree with your mind? And why can't this pomegranate tree be planted straight?" Lan Jin just finished speaking

  . , the pomegranate tree that was still leaning just now straightened its waist and stood quite straight in the soil, as if it had been growing here for a long time.

  Lan Jin was shocked after seeing it, and then she was overjoyed, "Does this mean that you can really plant trees in space with your thoughts?"

  Lan Jin found a few tea trees that she had bought from a pile of trees, and placed them on the table she wanted. When she was planting trees, she thought that the tea trees were actually planted in the ground. She said excitedly: "It turns out that you can really plant trees with your thoughts. This is so convenient." Lan Jin followed the same method and used his thoughts to plant all the remaining trees

  . She planted them on the right side of the house, row by row, and it was just as she planned. It looked great.

  But, it doesn’t take much time to plant trees with your mind. Lan Jin came out of the space in less than an hour, and then sighed, "Why is this time so difficult?" But Lan Jin had been busy for most of the day

  . I really didn't want to move at this moment, so I just lay down on the sofa and scrolled through my phone leisurely.

  But when she opened the group message, she realized that their community had adopted limited-time water supply starting today.

  "Notice, notice, please don't panic. Due to poisonous fog, many departments are unable to work normally. In order to ensure residents' water supply, water use is now adjusted to limited time, from 7 to 8 a.m. and 6 to 7 p.m. every day. During the water supply time, residents and friends can prepare a day's water supply at home in advance to avoid the situation of no water availability. The date for restoring full-day water supply will be notified later." After reading this notice, the group immediately became lively. After all

  , In the past, everyone used the water that had been reserved in advance because they were afraid that the water would be contaminated by poisonous mist. But 6 days have passed, and there is no remaining water in the reserve. Is there any news about limited-time water supply in the community? Let me tell you, the water from the faucet is ready for use.

  As soon as the news came out in the community, the group, which had been silent for a long time, immediately exploded. But now it was really a time to fight on the mobile phone. Some people sent crazy messages to the group, but she... was stuck and crashed.

  Lan Jin was speechless, "My mobile phone cost more than RMB 10,000, so it's not that bad. Why is it still stuck?" Helplessly,

  she pressed the power off button and waited for the phone to stop being hot before turning it on again. It's stuck, but it's still in a usable state.

  The limited-time water supply was like a bomb, disrupting the hearts of people who were already panicking. Then the group still had the same old problems. What should I do if the water is drinkable, but the food is gone?

  It is now the sixth day of the poisonous fog. The entire J City has been shrouded in dense poisonous fog. Not to mention, I haven’t gone out for six days. For people who don’t have much food at home, now it’s not a matter of life and death. It's a big problem.

  Another thing is that those who died because of the poisonous fog are still at home. In this month, the humidity of this space... It doesn't need to be elaborated to understand that people who live together will not have an easy life.

  But speaking of the other people whose skin was exposed to poisonous mist but did not die of suffocation, their lives were actually in dire straits.

  She had said before that when poisonous mist comes into contact with the skin, it will cause it to become red, swollen, ulcerated, and itchy. Moreover, the human body cannot heal itself, which has led to the current situation. For people under this environment, without any drug intervention, the redness and swelling will quickly spread throughout the body, so that the skin all over the body will ulcerate, the body will become inflamed and infected, and eventually die.

  She mentioned one word for this process that spread throughout the body, 'quickly', and that's right, because all this process would be completed in just one week.

  In other words, within a week of the poisonous fog coming and the people above finding a solution, they had already died at home.

  But these people did not leave quietly, because their ulcerated and itchy skin could not calm them down, nor could they stay in one place well. They had nowhere to seek help, and those anxious and angry people Their emotions can only be vented in their community groups.

  As for the reply... don't make trouble. Who would reply to such a message when they know that they can't provide any help.

  She said that this way of death was not as satisfying as being suffocated by the poisonous mist, but most people still wanted to survive, so they naturally wanted to delay their death in case they could be saved.

  But there are always some people who can't wait. Among this group of people, half of them can't stand the torture on their skin and directly open the door of their homes and inhale the poisonous mist. Then they fall down in the corridor and struggle in pain for a while, then calmly face death. .

  But the remaining half of the people were different. They held the idea that if I died, you would not be alive, and after leaving their own door, they slammed into the neighbor's door.

  However, their prediction was a bit wrong. At this moment, the poisonous mist has shrouded the entire J City. The concentration of the poisonous mist has long been unable to compare with that of the night when it first came. How can anyone who inhales the poisonous mist survive? A period of time, followed by rapid suffocation, almost within minutes.

  At this time, Lan Jin, even if she lived on the 32nd floor, could hear the bang, bang on the door downstairs from time to time, as well as the panicked screams of the neighbors, and then gradually within a few minutes... Then it became quiet.

  As for the follow-up, there will always be someone posting to the group, so I don’t have to worry about not knowing the follow-up situation.

  I have to say that sometimes people's hearts are really dirty.

  ...

  At this moment, Lan Jin has completely given up the idea of ​​going out. She is also lucky. She really didn't meet these people when she went out two days ago. Otherwise, she might not be able to think of a way at the moment. Now that all the supplies have been obtained, it doesn't matter whether you can go out or not, so staying at home is the safest option at this time.

  Listening to the crashing sound in the corridor finally arrived on the seventh day. Just after lunch, the community staff announced a piece of good news on the radio, "Notice, notice, I have been informed by superiors that the prevention method of poisonous fog has been found. Department staff will resume working hours from now on, and relief supplies will be distributed to various communities as quickly as possible, and then distributed to each household by community staff. Please wait patiently." (End of Chapter

  )

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 18: Recruiting volunteers.

  After the community staff played it on the radio more than ten times, they immediately forwarded the document issued by the superior leader to the group. Then the community staff continued: "The supplies have not arrived yet. community, and before distributing materials, the corridors of each community must be cleaned before materials can be distributed. Cleaning tools have been placed in the community. Due to lack of manpower, we are now recruiting a number of volunteers." To volunteer at this time

  , Many people were still hesitant. After all, they still didn’t know how to prevent the poisonous mist. At this moment, someone asked in the group: "How to prevent the poisonous mist? Let me talk about it first. Also, clean the corridors, and What kind of cleanup method is this? Do volunteers get paid? In such a life-threatening situation, you can't do it for nothing." The

  community worker replied: "As long as the poisonous mist is not directly inhaled into the body or comes into contact with the skin, all you need to do is put on protective clothing. , and then put on the gas mask and you can walk outside. Of course, dangerous situations may occur if the protective clothing is damaged or the gas mask falls off, so the volunteers are not working in vain. In addition to three meals provided by the community, there will also be two packs of instant noodles a day. Subsidy, please sign up."

  This is the same equipment that Lan Jin used when walking outside. As for food, people who have not experienced the beatings of the apocalypse now don't know the importance of food. They only heard that two packs of instant noodles a day are The wages were all ridiculed.

  "No, are you sending beggars away in your community? Two packs of instant noodles a day, are they the kind of instant noodles I think of? Do you know how much a pack of instant noodles costs? The most expensive one is only 2.5 yuan, and I am worth 5 yuan a day. Money?"

  "Upstairs, how much do you think you are worth? If it's too little, you don't have to do it." "

  If you think it's more, go ahead and do it." "

  I don't think it's much, but volunteers seem to have no money in the first place. Well, it's already pretty good if they give you two packs of instant noodles. You can't go to work at this time, so what else is there to choose?" "

  Since it's pretty good, why haven't you signed up yet? Don't leave it too late for such a good job. Others have snatched it away."

  "Wait a minute, let's not mention the salary first. It seems that volunteers are not paid in the first place. I am just curious about what volunteers eat for three meals a day. I haven't eaten rice for a long time. , if there is rice, I will sign up now."

  "Yes, yes, I have been eating instant noodles at home for several days, and now I just want to eat rice. It doesn't matter what the subsidy is. Is there rice?"

  Community The staff sent a photo of self-heating rice and a bottle of mineral water to the group, and said: "This is our dinner today, a bowl of self-heating claypot rice, a bottle of mineral water, and by the way, material subsidies. In addition to two packs of instant noodles, there is also a bottle of mineral water,

  which I forgot to give out just now." No one really pays attention to the material subsidies, because everyone's attention has already been attracted by the rice, "It's rice, I really want it. Eat, I want to sign up, I want to sign up." "

  Volunteers who want to sign up can just add me to sign up. Don't sign up in the group, just click on my avatar and add me to sign up alone. It's now 1:35, the deadline for registration is At 3 p.m. sharp, there is no upper limit on the number of applicants. Please sign up enthusiastically. The corridors will be cleaned up as soon as possible and everyone can receive the supplies as soon as possible." As soon as he finished speaking, the community worker's mobile phone was filled with messages adding him

  . The news about the account also made him feel relieved in his nervous heart. After all, it is better to have someone add it than no one.

  Of course, the more people the better, and they don’t want everyone. For example, those with poor physical fitness or mental endurance cannot participate in volunteer activities.

  To put it bluntly, the work of cleaning the corridors is actually the disposal of corpses. People with weak physical and mental qualities really can't do this job.

  So even if these people join him, he will explain the content of the work and give them time to think about it before deciding whether to do it. Otherwise, if these people abandon the work halfway and stop doing it, where will they go to reason with it.

  Regardless of whether others do it or not, Lan Jin will definitely not participate anyway. There are so many supplies in her space, there is really no need to compete with people who have no food, and it is not convenient for her to do this with her children. The community The staff had registered each family's situation before, and knowing that Lan Jin was a woman raising children, they would not allow her to participate in this event.

  Of course, this is what she feels too.

  In this way, the time came to 4 o'clock, and the final list of volunteers was finally determined. There were many people who signed up to volunteer, but there were also many people who were dismissed. The final number plus more than ten people working in the community There are only 63 people in total.

  However, after these 63 people actually started working, it became clear how tedious the work was.

  The number of communities under the management of a community varies. The community opposite where Lan Jin lived in her previous life had a total of 6 communities under their jurisdiction, while the community where she is now has a total of 4 communities under their jurisdiction.

  Don't think that four communities is less. It is managed in divided areas. There are not many communities, but the number of people in the communities can be divided into phases and buildings.

  The community where Lan Jin currently lives is called Jhua Community. It is divided into two phases. The first phase has 15 buildings, and the two phases combined have 30 buildings. Each building has 33 floors. The floors are divided into four households, so you can imagine how many people live here.

  But the number of people is not the responsibility of their volunteers. What they have to do now is to assign a few people to each community. How many people go to the top floor and how many people are on the first floor. Those who go to the top floor must first check whether there is an access door on the rooftop. If it is not locked and sealed, if it is not there, you need to lock it and seal it, and then go down layer by layer, carefully check the passages on each layer, and seal the gaps in time if there are any gaps.

  People on the first floor also need to seal the gaps in the iron gate of the community on the first floor at this time, and then install two layers of protective curtains on the outside of the iron door. The first layer is used by Lan Jin on his walkway. The transparent curtain and the other layer are the super-large and super-thick ones used in supermarkets in winter. They are mainly divided into two passages, so that it will be safer to remove the poisonous mist from the body.

  After doing this, the staff then sucked the poisonous mist layer by layer from the top floor to the first floor, and discharged it from the curtain on the first floor to the outside layer by layer. After the staff sucked away the poisonous mist, they also A poisonous fog alarm will be installed next to the window on each floor. Whenever there is a trace of poisonous fog drifting in through the gap, the alarm will sound immediately. Residents who hear the sound will naturally know not to go out and pay attention to their safety.

   Thanks to toppeak for the tip, thank you!

  (End of chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 19: Smoking work
  This is the work that community workers and volunteers have to do. This work is easy to say, but in practice it is really time-consuming and labor-intensive, because if you are not careful, it is not just a simple injury. If the protective clothing is damaged and the gas mask is not worn properly, life may be in danger at any time, so this job is not life-threatening.

  But even so, the salary is still only two packs of instant noodles and a bottle of mineral water. It does sound like exploiting migrant workers, but in fact the treatment is really good, but everyone doesn’t know it yet. .

  Everyone is concerned about wages, but Lan Jin, a person who has experienced the future, is completely opposite to their concerns.

  When the poisonous fog disappears in a building, neighbors can naturally walk freely in the building. In this way, those who have food will naturally be 'thought' of those who have no food, and some things will happen once Once the signs started, it became endless. It seemed that it wouldn't be long before this building became lively.

  Lan Jin has already been mentally prepared. She has adjusted her mentality early. No matter what happens, her original intention will not change. As long as she lives a good life with her daughter, as long as these people don't have eyes, Then don't blame her for being rude.

  ...

  After the volunteers were identified, community staff went to the homes of these volunteers without any delay and handed over protective clothing and gas masks to them.

  The staff in the community are still very humane. These volunteers have been locked up at home for a whole week. After all, not everyone is full, but if they are not full, how can they have the strength to work, so they are distributing these Along with the supplies, a bowl of self-heating rice and a bottle of mineral water were also included.

  As for leaving the food behind after eating, the community is not afraid. When the relief supplies are distributed later, they will just deduct the eaten supplies.

  But at the same time, these people will also be blacklisted by the community... Once they are on the blacklist, they will never come out again.

  But everyone was fine at the moment. They took supplies and ate food, and gathered at the gate of the community according to the time given by the community.

  Community staff are first assigned according to the buildings in each community. In short, if you are from this building, you will be assigned to work in the building where you live. When recruiting people, the community intentionally recruited people in this area. First, I will definitely maintain the building I live in more carefully. Secondly, I don’t know when this poisonous fog will dissipate. If a building is not built in each building, what will happen to the community in the future? It was also convenient to contact, so we just arranged it like this.

  This kind of arrangement is not only good for the community, but also for the volunteers in each building. By doing the 'sanitation' of their own building, they and their families can live more peacefully, and they will not worry about anything else. We can inform our families in time, so everyone is very happy with this arrangement.

  After the buildings were divided, the community staff led everyone to start working. First, they worked together to put up the ceiling and two layers of curtains at the entrance of the building. Then the group entered the community. Two people were on the first floor, two People went to the top floor and started sealing the door.

  The elevator can be used, but it only goes to the 30th floor. The two people going to the top floor reached the 30th floor and then walked up three floors. While walking up the three floors, the two volunteers couldn't help but complain. He stood up and said, "To be honest, this building is really weirdly built. Do you think anyone lives on these three floors?" "

  Yes, there are people living on these three floors of every building. Nowadays, housing prices are not low. Who doesn't live there?" I have spent a lifetime of money to buy an apartment. What can I do if I can’t live in it? I can’t sell it, so I can only live in it myself.” “It’s really

  terrible to say that you spend so much money to buy such a thing. ."

  "Stop talking, so that people don't have to listen. It's so quiet in the building right now. It would be bad if

  you heard me." "Okay, walk slower and don't fall. I almost fell just now. It fell."

  Listening to the voices of the two people outside, Lan Jin knew that the community staff had begun to be busy, and when they were recruiting volunteers, Lan Jin closed the curtain outside, otherwise When the poisonous fog dissipated, she found it hard to explain that there was a curtain on her floor.

  This night was naturally not a quiet night. In order to allow the residents to receive relief supplies as soon as possible, machines that pumped out poisonous fog have been working non-stop in each corridor since the passages on each floor were sealed.

  Lan Jin also used this kind of mist machine at that time, but hers was a low-power one and the sound was about as loud as a hair dryer. Even if others heard it, they wouldn't think much about it.

  But the one used by the community is different. It has high power and strong suction, which naturally means that the noise will not be reduced.

  If I had to ask her to make an analogy, there should be vacuum cleaners at home. The noise made by the three vacuum cleaners combined is the noise of the fog machine, and this kind of noise works continuously all night, and is still in the next building. One after another, even if you want to be quiet this night, you can't be quiet.

  However, even after such a noisy night, I didn't hear any complaints in the group. It wasn't until dawn that someone in the group actually asked out of curiosity, "Hey, it's so noisy outside, why doesn't anyone say anything?" Ah, I've been waiting for a long time."

  "Tell me why you are so evil-minded. We are not ungrateful. People stay up late working in the community just to distribute supplies to us. What else can we say to hurt you? People's hearts."

  "What you said upstairs is right, but I thought the same way before. I waited in the group for a long time to prepare to criticize people, but no one came out. It seems that everyone is quite sensible."

  ... …

  It’s dawn outside, and the fogging work is finally over.

  Of course, just because the fog is done, it doesn’t mean that the corridor is safe. The poisonous fog alarm has not been installed yet. This installation took another morning. When the time finally came at noon, the community staff Cai said in the group, "This building is already safe, and the poisonous fog alarms on each floor have been installed. The supplies are now on the first floor, but for the sake of safety, community staff will be distributing supplies for the first time." In addition, the community staff will register the residents on each floor. Residents of the building are asked to actively cooperate with the community staff and prepare their household registration books and residence certificates in advance to avoid wasting their own time." The news from the community has just been sent out, and the

  group Someone immediately asked: "Where is the body? When will you drag it away?"

  The community staff replied: "After registration is completed, we will contact someone to tow them away. Please be patient."

  (End of Chapter)

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 20 Distributing Supplies
  When they heard that the community workers had arrangements, they couldn't say anything more, so naturally they just waited for the supplies.

  A community worker led two volunteers to distribute the special aid. The community worker was responsible for registration, and the volunteers were responsible for carrying and distributing supplies. In addition, the community worker also said in the group: "The poisonous fog in the corridor is gone, and the door can be opened." Open it, but the poisonous fog outside has not dissipated, so residents are requested not to open the windows."

  However, as soon as the community staff sent out the message, some residents who were quick to open their windows had already opened their windows.

  This is very fatal. Even if the rescue work has been launched, it is only for food rations for each family. Medical treatment... really cannot be solved for the time being.

  The people who had already opened the window saw the belated news from the community, and they all started to blame, "Why are we announcing such important news now?"

  However, there was no need for the community staff to explain, there were already people in the group Said: "Isn't this basic common sense? Guess why the community closed the corridor to smoke poisonous smoke, but why not the entire community was closed to smoke poisonous smoke." "Oh my god, there are

  such stupid people."

  "I'll go, I just almost did it. My son also opened it. Fortunately, my wife gave me a slap, otherwise I would be dead now. Thank you to my wife." "Is the

  IQ of people nowadays so impressive? They have said that it is the poisonous mist that clears the corridors, don't you think so? Are the windows and corridors outside the home close to each other?" "

  Yes, I don't know what these people are thinking, and the news in the community has been sent out very quickly. Basically, as soon as the notice is sent out, everyone is told not to open the windows. Who told you to be so quick?"

  ...

  The messages in the group have never stopped, and the community staff have no time to read these messages, so they have started sending supplies non-stop.

  Supplies were distributed from the top floor to the bottom. The community staff also held the list of people who registered before the poisonous fog. From top to bottom, they first came to the 33rd floor, which is the floor where the senior high school student lives. , Lan Jin didn't hear clearly what was said, but soon the group of them came down.

  Lan Jin opened the door, and three people wearing protective clothing stood at the door of her house. Before they could say anything, Lan Jin took the lead in saying hello: "Hello." "Hello, Ms. Lan, we are community workers. We are distributing goods.

  " Can you please take out all your certificates before delivering the supplies? I remember that you registered that you had a dog. You said you had certificates at that time, please register them with me." Lan Jin took the certificates he had prepared in advance from the side

  . He took it out of the cabinet (actually a space), because he needed to deliver supplies. After confirming the ID of the community worker, Lan Jin opened the door of his house.

  Don't blame her for being too cautious. After all, this is the end of the world, so it's always right to be careful.

  As for Lan Jin's caution, the community staff didn't have any objections. Is there anything wrong with a woman raising a child to be more cautious?

  The staff first showed their ID, and then Lan Jin opened the door. She handed her ID to the community staff for them to complete the registration.

  She herself is the head of the household in this house. There are only two people on the household registration book: she and her child. The location of the household registration is also the current address. It is equivalent to registering all households in the same place. There is no problem. After registering her and her child Yes, the next step is the dog certificate. Anyway, two people and one dog have all the certificates.

  After the staff registered, they returned the certificate to her and explained, "Because you have a dog certificate, the rescue supplies for dogs with dog certificates will include dog food." This is true for Lan Jin

  . I'm very surprised. Now that I can't even take care of anyone, the people above me can actually take care of the dog food. "I didn't expect the bosses to take care of our details at this time. Thank you very much." The staff explained

  . : "The main reason is that you have applied for a dog certificate. There are many difficulties outside nowadays, and it is difficult to transport relief supplies. Those with certificates must follow the rules. If you can't get the certificate, I can't give you this dog food."

  Anyway, now it's all about the certificate. In this way, Lan Jin is really grateful for the resolute decision to bring the household registration here and apply for the dog license.

  The dog's dog food comes in a large package, which is enough for him to eat for a whole month, but this is only dog ​​food, and she and her children don't have food for that long.

  The community worker said: "Dog food is not included. The relief supplies are for one week. We distribute supplies on a per capita basis. It is the same for adults and children. Oh, of course, except for babies, so your family is divided into two." Personally, the weekly consumption is 2 large packages or 10 small packages of instant noodles, 6 boxes of self-heating rice, 4 boxes of compressed biscuits, and 4 bottles of mineral water." This explanation of the community staff must be because she is bringing her children.

  Some Telling things clearly beforehand will save you trouble later, and these supplies are actually quite scarce.

  Of course, if you want to eat freely, it will definitely not be enough, but if you save a little, you may still have more. It would be good to have supplies down in such a difficult time as now. Who dares to ask for a full meal?

  Another thing is that in order to take care of the children's taste, the ten packs of instant noodles given to them by community workers were all non-spicy, which made her very grateful

  . Every household registers, and next time you have to go down and get it yourself. Okay, let's go first." "Okay

  , Qiaoqiao, thank you uncle and auntie quickly, and see you uncle and auntie again."

  Ren Siqiao stayed beside her, Now it was her turn to speak. She quickly smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you, uncle and aunt. Goodbye, uncle and aunt." "Goodbye,

  kids."

  Lan Jin closed the door of her house and looked at the supplies just piled on the table. I am still very happy. At least with these supplies, many people are really hungry.

  However, Lan Jin has no idea of ​​eating these things for the time being. There is a lot of food in her space, so why touch these... not very delicious foods first.

  After putting the supplies into the space, she then looked at the messages in the group. Unexpectedly, in such a short period of time, some people started to complain in the group, "No, it's just a little something to eat." Are you full?"

  "I'm sure you won't be full, but they don't make you full, they just let you hang on for dear life. If you want to be full, you can become a volunteer. There are three meals a day, and two bags of bubbles are also given. It doesn't matter if you don't have enough noodles. You can get extra food when you go home."

  "Did I mean that? I didn't say it. Distributing supplies is just enough at one time. What does it mean to distribute supplies for a week? Is it possible that this is a fog? Will it be dispersed in a week? Then we can go to work?"

  "What do you think, P, if the supplies are not distributed every week, it is possible that they will be distributed to you in one month. What if you finish it in one week, and you still want to go to work? Do you want to send it?"

  (End of Chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 12K 16
[WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST | WATTPAD FEATURED STORY] Sam Sterling is the lone commander of a risky space mission. Her task: to take six prisoners to a r...