GREY DECEPTION ♡

By anksriv

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her b... More

💜 Coming Soon 💜
Introduction
Genesis 💜
Min and Giggles 💜
College 💜
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 ❤
Rules ❤
An Evening 💜
First day 💜
❤Paper balls 💜
Revelation 💜
Stay Away💜
Plan 💜
Bonfire 💜
Mis happening ❤
💜Tears ❤
Mine ❤
Villain ❤
Puzzle ❤
Convinced ❤
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY ❤
Envision ❤
Reappear 💜
Forgive ❤
Relinquish💜
Admonish 💜❤
Expiate 💜
💜Prom ❤
❤ SUGAR ❤
Demented ❤
Dream 💜
Evanesce 💜
Seized 💜
Whore❤
Double faced ❤
Not love ❤
Belongs to me ❤
Distressed ❤
Miss me ❤
Incense ❤
Solicitude❤
Exploiter ❤
Park Jimin ❤
Warning ❤
Possesiveness ❤
Right or Wrong? 🔞❤
Like always ❤
Chance ❤
Damaged ❤
Divulge ❤
Investigation ❤
Prerequisite ❤
❤ FINISHED ❤
His Words ❤
Pitiful ❤
Ramen Night ❤
Auction ❤
Publicize ❤
Daisy ❤
Decisive ❤
❤ AMOR ❤
Reality ❤
Salvation ❤
Soul Kiss❤
Love Rendezvous ❤
Reward ❤🔞
Actuality ❤
Gaiety ❤
Cheater❤
❤Share yourself❤🔞
Mistake ❤
❤Flower rings ❤
Cracked❤🔞
Beloved ❤
Hectic❤
Not yet ❤🔞
Ciggarette 🔞❤
Life Teeming ❤
❤DECEPTION ❤
Three ❤
❤ THEIR REPRISAL ❤
Intermission ❤
Little Love ❤
Us❤
Strike back ❤
Horror ❤🔞
❤ EXTREMITY ❤
Resuscitate❤
❤Elated Ending ❤
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

❤CASAMIENTO❤

1.4K 89 36
By anksriv

Author POV

"N... No.. This can't be happening"

She gulped watching the picture flashing on the phone , which was laying on the floor . " What's happening? " She breathed heavily holding the table, shaking her head to calm down but her heartbeat halted when a cold wind made her shiver when the phone again rang showing another message.

She picked the phone with her trembling hands and saw the most heart wrenching picture of her life again.

Which was showing her min was abducted and tied with thick ropes while being totally unconscious.

She read the next text message under and it was saying.

" If you want to see him alive, get inside the black Bugatti , standing across the road. "

That was enough and she immediately ran out of the cafe, not caring to wear warm cloth or  lock the door and saw a black Bugatti standing across the road.

She crossed the road carelessly and sat inside the car, when a chauffeur opened the door. She was all devastated thinking about the only person she have now and it's her duty to save him.

She was totally aware those people are dangerous who kidnapped one of biggest business company's heir of country so she dropped the plan of informing the police, what if they are keeping eyes on her, harm him in results.

She wiped her tears and kept on looking at the pictures, her focus was on the phone to get another text saying he is fine, she sent hundred of text asking who are you? Where are you? What's you envy with him? And some pleadings to keep him safe but no reply was received by her.

Even text were not seen and the phone was continuously notifying being switched off. Her patience level was going down as she just wanted to see him , touch him and hug him tightly.

" We are here " The driver of the car informed, coming out of the driving seat and opened her side of the door. She immediately hopped down and asked " Where to go? "

" Follow me" He said and started walking towards an abandoned place where only grass and towers can be seen, far and far, there was not a single house or person can be seen, it was morning time and coldness was at its peak point.

She was shivering, hugging herself still walking fast to meet him and see him . They stopped at a giant iron gate , situated on the building which was looking like an old factory which is not being used because of all the dirt and dust all over the area.

" Get inside " He said pointing towards the gate and give a knock to it. She looked at the driver and then at the gate, gulping the thick lump as she moved forward , the gate itself opened , possibly for only one person to pass through it.

She slowly entered the big hall and coldness started to reduce but darkness was everywhere  , which made it unable for her to gape the area.

She followed a ray of light which  was going coming from somewhere and her eyes widened and body stiffened watching the most malaise scene.

She immediately ran towards the prison in which Yoongi was trapped, tied by thick ropes and unconscious. His coat was no where to be find on his body while his black shirt and pant was on.

" Min"

She yelled, and held the bars of prison while crying silently. " Min, wake up" She  extended her hand but couldn't touch him. She looked here and there and saw a hammer laying at the side of a air conditioner duct.

She ran towards it , hitting the lock continuously. But her every effort went in drain when the lock doesn't even buldge. She huffed in annoyance and again started hammering it with more force.

" Min" She shouted again but he was still a little bit  unconscious. Suddenly the door it self got unlocked and she stood there like a statue watching it getting opened.

She shrugged the questions , throwing the hammer somewhere and ran inside.

" Min, get up" She gently patted his cheek but he just hmmed in the return. " Get up, i am here, i will save you at any cost, i promised you, please"

She pleaded, kneeling in front of him, shaking his shoulder slowly and not trying to hurt him. " Min, see i am here " She cried out but didn't let her voice ho weak. She tried to open the ropes but they were tightly tied to each corners with double knots.

" Gi.. Giggles " He spoke in low tone, being on sedative , trying to wake up  ,eyes partially opened. " Yes, i am here, open you eyes and tell me your fine? " Not knowing she was hearing this nickname for the last time.

" He is fine, until i want him to be"

A deep voice echoed in the hall making her halt her words, her subconscious knew this voice but her mind denied that it's the same voice which is enough to erupt goosebumps on her skin.

She swig the thick wad in her throat and turned to look at the same gate from where she entered in the hall.

Her world stopped when she saw the glint of the sunlight from the back of the person who was walking towards them resisting her to look at the face of that person.

She scrunched her teary eyes, to see the profile but her eyes grew up and body went numb watching the person whom she loathes from every inch of her living.

Jungkook

He was towards them with a devilish grin on his face, one hand in the pockets of paints while other hand hanging freely, his grey three pieces suit was making him look divine.

There were more piercings on his ears which was adding glitters to his magnificent personality.

Two three men , who walked inside with him, removed the bar to other side making one can move in and out without any partition.

" Long time, SUGAR"

He asserts with a nefarious smile , leaning against a table , laying across them.

She stood up slowly and looked at him fisting her palm, her clenched jaw and stiffen body was emitting hate and anger towards him but he was ready for everything.

She barged towards him and stood right in front of him, darting her eyes into his. " How dare you kidnap him? " She infuriated, clutching her fist more tightly.

He just chuckled replying " Sugar, i can do anything, i am a gangster, i can kill him also" He uttered, bending closer to her face.

Her furious red eyes, tear stains on cheek, quivering plump pink lips, body stern, hands fist  , made her look more marvellous in his eyes, the expression of his eyes changed slightly watching the tears but he immediately covered them up with mockery.

" And you think i will let you? " She held his collar as he took his original posture, only to gain a laugh from him, he shook his head ridiculously.

" I know you won't " He whispered in her ears, only to reignite the more fury in her body. He backed off and indicated her to look at back where yoongi was sitting.

He removed her hand from his collar and held both the wrist with one hand. She slowly turned her head behind only to witness the other horrific scene going behind.

She saw the other three men standing holding their guns pointing at yoongi while he was trying to get out of his dizziness.

" No, jungkook " She warned, tossing her head towards the man who was holding her wrist . She tried to take them out but his grip tighten around only to increase her struggle.

" If i want, i can, sugar " His strong voice this time gave her more shivers to her body. She shook her head and stated " Tell them to remove their gun. " Thinking this would be easy to convince him.

But he just smirked and declared

" Only when you accept my conditions, Sugar. "

" Never, and not in any way, i will accept your any condition" She yelled on his face, only to make his smirk widen into an evil grin , leaving her hands.

" Then i, myself gift you a black dress to wear on your boyfriend's funeral. "

He articulated like a carefree person making her shake to the core of her heart. But a scream left from her mouth and hands clutched the ears when she heard a gun shoot.

" Min" She turned around quickly and ran towards him who was totally awake due to the gun firing.

" What is this, hyun, how could you missed a shot? " Jungkook asked his man who fired a gun behind his chair. " Sorry boss, if you want i can try again " He played with him but he just shook his head, laughing, sitting on the chair.

" Are you ok? " She asked touching his head and chest. " Giggles, what's going on? " He asked faintly as his head was busting in pain. " Nothing, we are going back, don't worry, i will make everything fine" She cooed him like a kid, cupping his face.

But Yoongi's forbearance decline watching jungkook sitting there, looking at them with serious face. He started to wiggle in the grip and shouted " Free me, you moron"

" Why are shouting, we are not too far? " He mocked, making his blood boil more . But YN was now totally afraid of hearing the gun shoot and now she believed, if jungkook wants he can kill him in no minutes,, he just gave the hint.

His men again pointed their gun at him, making her fall on the ground, fear again engulfed her . Now the only way left was to beg in front of the devil sitting there.

She hurriedly got up and went towards him with her teary eyes  , " Jungkook please, don't hurt him, i love him, please" She uttered , standing in front of his sitting frame, who's one leg was on another and body was leaned on the leather, comfy backrest of the chair.

I love him.

He clenched his jaw hearing this and spoke " Really? You love him? " She deliberately nodded her head in affirmation , making him more raged.

" Then prove it, sugar"

He stated in stern voice making her shocked in her way. Now, she was totally devastated and burst out crying, kneeling in front of him, begging for the life of only person she can call her's in this world.

" Please, i am begging you, leave him" She pleaded in crying voice, lowering her head down and hands resting on her thighs. The concrete and pebbles on the floor were stabbing her clothed legs and knee area but pain in her heart was more despising.

" Fucking, don't beg" Yoongi shouted from behind, watching her in this pathetic state, which was making his bounded self more disabled.

Jungkook's eyes soften watching her kneeling and lowering her head, he took a deep breath, getting up from the seat and stood across her smaller self.

Even if it's him or someone else, he can't see her kneeling like a defeated person.

" Get up, Sugar" He whispered holding her shoulder but as she looked at him he again carried the look of monster.

" Let him go , jungkook " She said in low tone getting up holding his arm but he shook his head , saying

"I'll do as you say, just accept my condition"

She looked at him unbelievably and unclutched his arm, making her hand down on her own.

She looked back at min and then at those men who was pointing their guns at him, a tear dropped from her eyes before looking back at the man who was still holding her shoulder.

She raised her and asked " What is the condition? "

His serious face turned into a wicked smile when he led her towards the table indicated another man, something.

That man opened the briefcase and took out some documents and an expensive pen, he set everything on the table and went back to his original position.

She was looking at the paper with her confused eyes and then look at him. " What are these documents ? " She asked, pointing at them.

She was standing across the yoongi, facing him, while jungkook was sitting on the chair on her left corner of table.

" Our marriage agreement. "

Her eyes widen hearing those venomous words. " What? " She whispered, making him nod, putting his one leg on other.

" This documents states, from today onwards you are wife of Mr. Jeon jungkook, until i want to divorce you, otherwise i am liable to do whatever i want. "

He informed her only to hear " Never, i am not going to sign this, rubbish agreement." She exclaimed, going back to yoongi but he held her arm, yanking her towards his front touching her back.

" Then watch him die in front of your eyes"

He proclaimed and took out his gun with one hand while one hand was trapping her upper region. He aimed his head, slightly pulled the trigger back making her breath hitched , she held his arm before he pulled the trigger to fire.

" I accept, i.... Accept, don't kill him"

She answered crying out, but still he didn't lower his gun and asked " Are you sure, sugar? " His hot breath was fanning on her ears, making her nod, thinning her lips into a line, to stop crying loudly.

" Don't you dare, YN, don't get trapped by him" Yoongi shouted , wiggling in the ropes but it was of no use.

" Sign it, sugar "

Jungkook uttered in contentment, giving her pen.

" NO"

Yoongi yelled again " Don't, you are mine" She looked at him and then those guns , she promised him she will protect him, even at any cost. And she was just fulfilling that promise.

She took the pen without looking at those eyes which were not leaving her face and

signed the marriage documents, with tear dropping down.

" Why? " Yoongi bust out crying, making her heart broken into million of pieces. " Just let them kill me" He murmured, with his unbearable headache.

She dropped the pen on those documents and turned her teary eyes at her min who was looking at her with disappointment, anger, failure and every emotion of the world but love.

She noticed his sign were already there on the agreement and not her sign was also there which she never wanted ti happen.

He looked at her shattered state feeling a little bit of discomfort but he shrugged it off with a smirke.

She went toward min, but he didn't look at her, his face was blank and his mind was totally tired, he just want to sleep and get up , knowing this was horrific dream but sadly it was a reality.

" I promised to protect you from evil eye"

She stated making him look at her, " You promised to stay with me too, but here you are signing the marriagedocuments with a different man" He spat, making head lowered.

" You ruined everything "

He yelled on her. " He would have killed you" She mumbled, her detection was on other level and knowing he was angry on her made it more high, her only intention was to save him but he was furious on her.

" Time to go your new home sugar"

A deep husky, voice took them out of their conversation, making her look back only to see the man she hates the most.

He indicated his guards and they put the prison grills on and injected something, on yoongi's neck which lead him to go unconscious again.

" What... What was that? " She panicked looking at his unconscious state, holding the grills " Nothing, sugar, just a sedative to keep him unconscious " He stood behind her , putting his hands in the pockets.

" He will reach his home safely, don't worry i also don't break my promise "

He exclaimed in a enthusiastic voice, she turned around looking at him with her angered eyes and spat the words which made his eyes darker and jaw protrude.

" I hate you, fucking bastard. "

.

Author note:

I am really sorry for the late update, i got busy with my work.

I hope you like this part.

Please vote and support.

Have a lovely day, beauties. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
97.6K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
108K 8.5K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...
773K 26.2K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...