Save your tears✔️l JJK.

By kookie_mytime

What are you running for? Is it worth it? More

Dust and lust
Money can't heal
Money is so funny
Better than money
Wrong answer
Right answer?
I'm gonna kill you
You are different
Save me
Take my breath
Let's get it started
Killer instincts
Only you
Playing with Fire
Let me have a taste
Good girl
Strong Pleasure
Nightmare?
Do i wanna know?
Feelings
I'm sorry
Desperate needs
My Princess
The Plan
The Day
Unconditionally
For you
Memories
Good bye
Don't cry
Call me Daddy
Baby girl
Body Talk
Loving you right
Dark thoughts
Curel mafia
Did you love me?

So this is love

12 1 0
By kookie_mytime

Alice's eyes widened tears welling at the corners of her eyes. She sat up rubbing her eyes. Her glance hovers over Jungkook. He looked fragile she had never so him so weak yet just looking at him made the girl blush.

"You are cute." Carefully reaching out to touch her face Jungkook tucked her hair behind her ear. "So pretty." His eyes take in her beauty her face, her red puffed eyes, her blushed cheeks, her plump soft lips, her beautiful eyes that make him melt all that he missed so much.

Breathing heavily Alice falls on him hugging him causing him to flinch in pain but he does want her to know. "Seems like I got missed."

He carefully runs his hand through her soft hair. Their heartbeats matched as they just sat there enjoying each other's warmth, which they both craved so much.

"You idiot..." Alice stutters hitting his arm and pouting. She crossed her arms in front of her chest causing the male to chuckle. "I'm an idiot?" He smirked running his hands on her thighs causing her to shiver.

"Yes." Moving to the side to not face him anymore Alice still pouts making Jungkook grin darkly. "Really?"

With a smooth movement, he pulled her to him climbing on her his eyes dark as he pinned her down. "Jungkook..." He shakes his head.

"Tomorrow you won't be able to walk anymore..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 163 26
A not so typical love story . With your conditions, only one person was able to help you, but something had to be given up to reach goals. . HOSEOK...
85.4K 2.5K 68
- 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐. ©️𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧__
19.8K 746 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
13K 698 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*