Holiday One-Shots

By Unidentified562

This is a book of child-ish fun during holidays turning into nightmares from motherly love. All holidays are... More

Toyed With (Tiffany Valentine x Male Child Reader)
Cursed (Yandere Day of the Dead x Child Reader)
Nature's Miracle (Yandere Mother Nature X Child Reader)
Christmas Shadow (Yandere Fem Krampus x Child Reader)
Bunny Trail (Yandere Easter Bunny x Child Reader)
Nature's Miracle (Part 2)
Lone Deer (Yandere Clarice Reindeer x Child Reader)
Christmas Shadow (Part 2)
Mama's Girl (Fem Jason x Child Reader)
Bunny Trail (Part 2)
Lone Deer (Part 2)
Nature's Miracle (Part 3)
Game Time (Yandere Jigsaw x Child Reader)
Mama's Girl (Part 2)
Birds Of A Feather (Yandere Turkey x Child Reader)
Birds Of A Feather (Part 2)
Lone Deer (Part 3)
Laughing Matters (Yandere Clowns x Child Reader)
End Of The Rainbow (Yandere Leprechaun x Child Reader)
Toyed With (Part 2)

Bunny Trail (Part 3)

1K 24 11
By Unidentified562

((Y/N)'s POV)

Ever since I woke up again, I tried to escape, but I was tied up in a basket and in the place where all the bunnies eat for them to look at and pet me while Petra was by my side. I had something in my mouth to keep me from crying and it was a big gummy ring pop, but I could not bite into it. Just chew on it. It did taste sweet though and after a while, I mostly stopped crying, but was scared from how this was all real and I was not at home. They wiped the last of my tears away with a wet washcloth until I got more tears to cry. Everyone tried talking to me one at a time and stoking my face, but then Petra took me out of the basket and kept me wrapped in the rope and blanket.

Petra-Awwwww, you look so sad and scared... Do you prefer tummy rubs and back scratches over head pats? ~

(Y/N)-*Whine*.

Petra-Awww... It's the ropes, isn't it... ~ Patch, do you have a paralyzed to stop him from moving, but still feel everything?

A lot of the bunnies looked at Patch and she looked like she just got insulted a little.

Patch-You just assume I have every kind of drug out there for my blow darts?

Fluffy-... Don't you?

Patch-No!... But I do have what you want. It's just hard to get.

Bit-Patch, please! He needs proper cuddles! Look at the innocent tear-stained face!

Patch-Alright, alright! Give me a minute.

She left and everyone saw that I was struggling even more again, but Petra made me look up at her while she stroked my hair.

Petra-Hey, it's ok. We're just going to help you relax. After that, we'll give you the cuddles you deserve. ~

She and the others tried to calm me down, but nothing worked until everyone saw Patch come back. I saw her too and she was holding something, but then Petra covered my eyes with her paw. The best I could do was try to yell for Mommy and Daddy, but all that came out was...

(Y/N)-*Muffled screams and inaudible yelling*!

Patch-It's going to be ok, Hun. You won't feel a thing with this hair needle... There.

I didn't feel anything, except her rubbing my face. Soon, it was getting harder and harder to move my body and scream until I couldn't do anything at all. They took the candy out of my mouth and unwrapped me. I could feel them, but could not move at all thanks to what Patch did to me. I was lied down on some soft blanket on some grass before I felt my back being scratched... It felt so good, but I didn't want it... I just couldn't do anything to stop them. Other bunnies snuggled at my sides until I was flipped over with my head on Bit's lap and Fluffy was rubbing my tummy... Where did Petra go?

Bit rubbed her fuzzy paws on my cheeks while Fluffy pushed up my shirt to really rub my belly now. The only control I had of my body now was...

Bunny#1-Awwww, he's blushing still. ~

Bunny#2-How cute. ~

I blushed even harder and while other bunnies talked about it, Bit rubbed the sides of my eyes, so I looked up to her.

Bit-You don't need to be embarrassed. We know that you like cuddles and tummy rubs. ~

Fluffy-I wonder what would happen if I rubbed him a little faster. ~

She did it and I blushed even harder. Patch came over to sit on my chest and block the rest of the bunnies and Fluffy from my vision.

Patch-You're going to be ok, Kiddo. Nobody here is going to hurt you.

She wiped a tear that was coming out and just lied down to snuggle into me. Soon, it was hard to stay upset because I was being cuddled and petted. It just felt so good and when Petra came back over, I noticed she had food for everyone and extra blankets and pillows. 

She picked me up to lay down in my spot with me on top of her and everyone formed a pile to cuddle and pet me. The food was so they could stay longer. I felt someone tickle my foot on purpose, but I could not even laugh. They stopped, but I heard giggles when Petra just held me closer.

Petra-We'll cuddle with everyone for a while before we go back to my room where it will be just me and you. ~

(Petra's POV)

I could see the discomfort in his eyes and knew he wanted his mom and dad, but he was just so cute... Too cute to simply let go and knowing he is thinking of leaving is making me so annoyed and antsy. I put his head against my chest to listen to my heartbeat while I gave his head kisses. Everyone loved him, so I relaxed and closed my eyes...

(Dream Start)

I was very late this year, again! I gave (Y/N) too many late-night lovings last night and overslept. I soon made it to a street that would be my last one before I saw... They were all his old house. I slowly stopped running and looked around feeling confused about this, so I went up to a house where a door opened all by itself. There was a trail of eggs that led deeper in the house.

(Y/N)-*Giggles*. ~

Petra-(Y/N)?

I left him back on the island. How did he get here? I walked inside and what I saw... made my heart sink. He was cuddling with his old family before they all looked at me.

(Y/N)-Oh... It's you, Petra.

Woman-Is this the silly rabbit that thought she deserved someone like you?

Man-Sorry, but he's our son.

Petra-B-... But (Y/N), I thought you were happy with us! We taught you to love us!

(Y/N)-Why would I ever love a bunny... I love chickens even more. Compared to them, you are just an old sack of fur.

What he said really hurt my feelings while they laughed, so I ran out of the house crying and then got to another house. This time, I saw (Y/N) pushing away a bunny in a cage to crawl to his mom, so I ran out again. After 20 houses down this endless street... I saw him getting kisses from his mom and dad...

Petra-Stop it.

Man-Oh, it's you again. Don't you have eggs to go shit out?

Petra-Give 'my' baby to me. Now.

Woman-Oh, and who's going to make us... You?

Laughter filled the room, so I looked at the small table and saw a knife...

Petra-...

*SLASH*

*SLASH*

They were both gone and (Y/N) just stared up at me, so I picked him up and put him in the egg basket. He didn't struggle or anything while I tucked him in to make this basket his little bed.

Petra-Don't you ever, talk to any other nasty adult again... You're ground.

(Y/N)-O-Ok.

I took him out of the house, but I heard giggles echo in the other houses and I heard the parents again... I went into each house, killing them in different ways each time before putting (Y/N) in another basket to collect more of him. The last house is where I dunked the dad's head into a boiling pot while he squirmed, and hung the mom by her neck in the garage. That's when...

???-Petra?

(Dream End)

???-Petra.

I opened my eyes to see The Pink Barrets, but my baby and the other bunnies were gone. I panicked for a bit until Fluffy held up her paws and tried to calm me down, but I kept on looking for my baby while thinking of that dream I had.

Fluffy-Don't freak out!... Patch gave (Y/N) another prick of her dart, so the others are giving him a bath before bringing him to your room.

Petra-Wait? Why didn't anyone wake me up?!

Bit-You looked like you were having a nice dream. What was it about?

Petra-Umm...

I thought about it more and how (Y/N) really did want to go back to 'them'. I could hear the laughs faintly echo in my head before I shook my head a little. They were still waiting for me to answer and I was just going to go join my baby in his bath, but then I decided on something else...

Petra-I'm... going to leave the island for a bit. Could you just have him in a dorm or something with a lot of you? I want him to get used to cuddling piles.

Patch-Ok... Where are you going?

Petra-Just to make good on my word. I will be back soon.

The left and I headed to get off this island and a wave of hatred hit me like a raging tidal wave when I thought of that human bitch and dick!

Petra's mind-You are not ever getting him back from me... THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE SURE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 12.1K 24
- Based on the 2007 Halloween remake.- ■ 《Haddonfield, Illinois (1963)》 》》》 • Sometimes, you don't know the pe...
38.3K 1K 17
(MANDATORY WARNING) there will be graphic depictions of: -heavy gore -torture -death -cannibalism -and other mature themes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (this is also...
186K 2.6K 127
Requests are requested and I am begging for ideas. Just fun psychological obsessive horror
106K 4.9K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...