Shades of Lies ✔ [Completed]...

Imperfectwrts द्वारा

Athulya Oberoi, once a sunshine girl, saw her aspirations dimmed by life's harsh incidents. Despite wishing t... अधिक

Copyright
Characters (Updating Aesthetics)
1.Party Night
2. Night of Devils
3. New beginnings
4. Diwali Night
5. The lost Soul
6. Her Secrets
7. Traitor in the House
9 .No one is saint
10. The Fight
11. Explanations!
12. The project
13. Boss Lady
14. Her Fate
15. When the Families met
16. Drama Queen
17. Becoming a star?
18.Dreams into reality
19. Little Friend
20. Sneaking Inside
21 . Punishment?
22. Therapy Session
23. Ownership?
23. Health Checkup
24. I want it for my son
25. I am Sorry
26. Betrayal and Torture
27. Fighting Back
28. Proud Of You!
29. Annabelle
30. Mystery Man
31. Heels, Guns, and Red Wine
32. Silent Storms Within
33. Jet-Set Intrigues
34. Mafia Chess: Playing the Game of Power
35. The Checkmate: It Was My Game
36. Familiar Scents, Unfamiliar Threats
37. Winning Goals and Whispered Memories
38. In the Shadows of Instability
39. The Dark Secrets of Shekhawat's Empire
40. Shattered Wings : The Unwanted Union
41. Lost Friendships, Found Roots
42. Discovering Blood Bonds
43. Navigating emotions, Crafting plans
44. She is my Kiddo!
Part 2 of the book
Thank you and revelations

8.Sweet Memories

5.6K 355 79
Imperfectwrts द्वारा

Author's POV

Meanwhile in the Singhania's

As soon he entered his office , everbody present there stood up , looking at him before looking down. His one gaze was enough for anyone to freak out. All the whispers turned silent at the sound of his boots, all the crowded areas became like desolate place . 

It's his area, his rules and his environment. His name screams violence , his personality is enough to turn anyone silent . It's Aaryaveer Singhania, the crown prince of jaisalmer , a emotionless , heartless  man with no rules and morality for anyone who knows him.

He entered his cabin and closed the door with a loud thud, his manager entered inside hurriedly, with lines of worry visible on his face. He repents the day he decided to join his office , he feels death is always at his head here.

"Are you here to stare me, Aadi ! ?"

"N.n.o o ,  actually.." He glared at Aadi and he knows he has to stop his mouth.

"Straight to point! "

"We lost the  batra deal '

SMASH!! 

on the wall

He threw everything that came to his sight , chair, files,moniter everything . Aadi turned to flee from here , he doesn't wants to roam in office with bruised face. 

"WAIT!" He glared.

Aadi steped backwards but his face still at the door , not wanting to see his rage.

"And? I already knew this." His tone was a bit down , Aadi mustured all his courage , cleared his throat to turn backwards, opening his eyes slowly.

"We got the construction deal" He said in a nonchalant tone .

"Oh! The drama must have started by now!" He made a small pout and a smirk came on his face, he continued further.

"Out now!" 

Aadi silently went out , wondering how he changes his mood . Aaryaveer was on the call.

"I am giving 1 lakh cash" 

"Ok" The sound on other side was like whisper.

Call ended

He was still  checking his phone when he recieved a message

 Unknown

Don't make me erase the line, I will stab you and then I will come to your funeral , consoling your family. I am great at acting .

Don't play fire with me because I am a disaster myself.

                      You:

                       My first move is never the last one 

He was thinking about all this , connecting all the dotes .

"But I didn't even started my moves, something is missing here"

"Aadi!!"

He came inside hurriedly before his anger reaches at peak again

"I want all the details of this number, I think it's Oberoi's playing a big game"

"Sure!"

"And I don't want any disturbance, you call can leave office at 10 pm , don't wait for me"

"Ok , should I get you some drink?"

"Are you getting out or not?" He roared at the poor manager, he left out silently.

Aaryaveer opened his drawers, he always keeps them locked . Placing his gun in it , he took out few old files , they were all albums. He truned each of them again and again , turning each page gently , sliding his hands at each photo . His eyes turned red, teard emerged in those emrland eyes and he hide his face in his hands , closing his eyes . 

Past -

"My thoy , it's mine! (My toy , its mine!) "  She ran behind him jumping at all the sofas, running all the stairs and making a mess of all rooms but he was faster .

She started fake crying .

"Bui he thook my thoy"

"Aarav give it back" she gave him a warning look. He throw the Fur rabbit at her and that drama girl started crying. 

Aarav got scolded very badly , and there she was laughing at him.

"Aashu if you will be this fake everybody will leave you " He laughed at her.

Tears came in her eyes.

"Will you leave me , bhai sa?"

she asked with Aaryaveer, sobbing very badly , He took her in his arms , caressing her hairs,

"Never!"

"Promise?"

"Pinky Promise" And a smile came on her face.

"Why donth we sell him , he is very bad, ( why don't we seel him , he is very bad )"

"Nobody will buy him" He looked at Aarav who was making a puppy face , he is no less than a 3 y/o kid.

"Let us play , will you Aashu?" He asked with apologetic face.

"No , you are vely bad , you will leave me "  Oh god , this girl is really a cry baby , a drama queen.

"No it was a joke , I am sorry "

"I hathe you (I hate you)"

"Come!" He took her in his arms , forcefully , She gave him few punches before hugging him . 

"You all always folget me (Forget me)" There comes another  actor, Aarushi Rajwant.

"How can we forget the one with no manners" Aaryaveer laughes at his own words.

He still remember those days , when tears were fake and smile was real

He opened his eyes , still looking at the frame on his table.

"You are too selfish , you forgot me kiddo"

"I broke my promise , but don't you ever remember me , don't you feel pity at me? Did you forgot that you has a careless brother somewhere in this world. I miss you each time I breathe . Don't stay angry with your bhai sa, talk to me sweetheart. You are really a drama queen, I know you are faking it. I want to hear you chatterbox. Don't be so cruel, I will die like this. "

"Oh god I wish I could ser her once , just once , even at the deal of my life and I would still get the best deal ever."

"I am sorry baccha."

"Maybe not in this world , not this time but in the world beyond this we wiil meet to remain together forever."

He was smiling and crying together murmuring all these , happy on all that happened and sad for the things that never happened.

His phone ringed to avert his gaze from the frame , he took some time to check his tone and he finally picked the call, it was Aarushi .

"Bhai sa" she said in an annoyed tone and he smiled imagining her pout .

"Yes Baccha"

"He broke my headphone"

"Who Rudra or.." He knows the real culprit .

"Why don't you sell him somewhere, GIVE ME.. Phone ... bhai sa... Veer you will not betray me , my phone.... bhai.. argh" They were fighting on other side.

"Aarav grow up man, it looks like you are a gaint with a mind of 5 y/o , have some shame"

"I was born with half mind and all of you got full , it's god who cheated . Sorry not my fault!"

"Give the phone back to her, Aaru I will get you much better one , let him play with second hands"

"Bhai sa, aren't you coming for dinner?"

"You didn't ate? It's 10 already , go and eat first . I will be late today tell ma sa not to wait for me."

"Bhai sa , chotlates for me " Rudransh grabbed the phone from her.

"Sure , anything else sir?"

"No justh tome before it betomes told outside (No just come before it becomes cold outside)"

"Fine baba! Bye love you!"

"But I love you more" 

Next Morning

Aarushi was talking to Athulya on phone.

"..." Before she could say anything Athulya blasted out.

"You idoit , don't you have any work to do, jobless girl, go eat some food so that you can stop eating my brain and what is your problem women? why do you always calls at wrong moment?"

"Take a deep breath 1..2..3.. , ya, well wrong moment ohoo, it means I disturbed you in .." She said with a teasing tone , and a smirk came on her face imagining all that .

"What in?? You are really shameless! don't your family members hears your talk or are all of them this shameless. Ahhhhh..."

"What's going on Athu? Won't you make me meet.." She gasped , just being drama queen.

"Stop dreaming women, I slipped on bathroom floor , Ahh my waist"

"So you are bathing , it means you are completely ..." Her mouth turned in round for Ooo

"You pervert girl , have some shame , you are phone teasing me"

She ended the call.

"Can't help I was born Shameless"

"Hello.. hel..lo you idiot, she cuts the call , I will cut her hairs"

She was smiling at her talks but she realised there was someone else listening to her , hiding below the table.

"OOOOOhhh , Aalu didi what were you talking? I will tell everyone" She ran behind him to realise he already fleed away. She want running downstairs , jumping on the table but he jumped on sofa . 

"Bari Ma .. Bari ma.. Dadi sa.... Dadda.... Bhai sa.." He was shouting in the whole house , calling everyone before hiding behind the door.

She entered the room to notice his hands holding the door from behind, walking silently like a thief she covered his mouth. 

"mmmm.." He bite her fingers until she removes her hand.

"You... naughty by." 

He ran again , not finding any place to escape he hid behind his father, Vijay. Hearing all the sounds everyone gathered in the hall. It was breakfast time already.

"What happened Rudra?"

"Yes why were you shouting"

"Aarushi , grow up girl stop being a kid . And you Veer , see now who is the main cause of fight." Aarav tried to sound innocent

"What were you saying ansh?"

"Aalu didi was.." Her mouth got sealed , her eyes wide in terror . What if he will tell him ? How embarassed she will be. She was pleading him with her pity face.

"Ahh.. she was .."

"What she was?"

"She was .. she was .. ah..ah.. ha... gething lathe for hel tollege(Getting late for her college)."

"What was the need to shout this much for it , Rudransh" Vijay looked at his son.

"I thaught it bill better to thell everyone , dadda" (I thought it would be better to tell everyone , dadda)

Everyone laughed at him , and Aarushi gave him a thank you look.

After finishing her breakfast , she hopped into the car to know Rudransh was already sitting beside her. She looked at him , asking to go away but he ignored her.

"Your chocolates now go back"

"No I will also go "

"Let him go , Aarushi I am also going so, he will come back with me" Vijay opened the passenger's seat to sit , and hearing him Rudransh made himself more comfortable. He place his legs at window and made her bag his pillow, sipping juice like a king.

The ride went silent , with Aarushi and Vijay busy in their phone , meawhile Rudransh was busy imagining his life as king, making different looks on his face.

"Hukum would you please get away from my bag , we reached our destination."

"donth oler me , is the red one your flend (Don't order me , is the red one your friend)?"

"Hi " Athuya came near to her , giving a questioning look seeing Rudra and Vijay.

"Athulya, he is my Uncle  , Vijay" Athulya greeted him and he gave pat on her head.

"I am Ludlansh Singhania" 

"Ludlansh"

"No it is Ludlansh, it is Ludlansh"

"I said the same"

"No , actually his name is Rudransh"

"Dadda do not distulb , let me tall (Dadda dont disturb let me talk)"

"Why do you takes youl phone in bathloom(Why do you takes your phone in bathroom)" He whishpered in her ears and  Athulya's face became red in embaressment , cursing her friend in mind.

"Stand her , yes that pose is good" Athulya said tooking out her camera , as Rudransh made various pose.

She took a few pictures of him , remebering she had a chocolate , she gave it to him. A large smile come on his face when she gave him a rose.

"I hope those are not one of your daily proposals, dont break so many hearts . Atleast choose one of them. Oh sorry , I forgot you have one right? That on phone call , yesterday and today morning . ahaahaa" She made a teasing look.

"Mind your business not the proposals coming to me" 

She looked at Vijay who was laughing at their talks , she would kill her friend someday. She leaves no chance to embarrass her. How bad would her impression for Aarushi's family, well she hates making good impression's , so that's fine

She showed the photographs to Rudransh and he jumped in happiness , she didn't felt those photos that good. Maybe he is a kid so he got overjoyed.

"You know you are best, you are soo cute"

Athulya gasped  , covering her face to hide her puppy face, again being a drama queen . She doesn't wants to be cute , that's the word for kids having having two pigtails.

"Come Rudra "

"Yes Dadda , and you ,don't miss me I know I am tute, I bill message you" (Yes, dadda , and you, don't miss me I know I am cute, I will message you)"

"Bye" She waved her hand giving a childish smile.

"And sthay away flom boys" He said to Athulya before sitting inside the car.

She smiled at his words ,a smile so natural that visited her after so many days.

Unknown +91 ********69

Looking Hot in red

And all her smile swept way like a sea wave sweeping all the sand castles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all thank you for 100 views!

So how was the chapter as I wrote more dialouges in it? 

Rudransh is really too cute. 

How was the other side of Aaryaveer? 

Choose one - Aaryaveer or Aarav

I am getting a bit busy so maybe updates will be delayed , I will try my best to not to do so. 

Till then , Tata, Bye

Thank you!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

39.3K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
6.3K 263 7
Raj Singhania- a billionaire and CEO of Singhania group of industries. He's one of the roughest personality of India. has a cold heart for the betray...
1.2M 55.6K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...
133K 7.1K 151
Excerpt Seeing her frozen without even blinking, he came towards her and yelled, "I. said. STRIP." Hearing that, she mumbled in a pleading tone, "Ple...