Playful Kiss (Kyoya x Reader)

By skylergray

Inheriting Dr. Naoki Irie's intelligence and looks as well as Kotoko Irie's personality, (Y/N) Irie earns a s... More

Welcome to the Host Club!
Reacquainting With the Third Son!
Guess Who's Back!
The School Girl Type!
Open for Business!
Waterland
Morning Coffee is the Aroma of Love
Chocolate, America, and the Dinner
The Beach
Comforting My Friend
Class F's Party
Spiteful Kiss
Aihara Restaurant
New Love Rival and Tennis
Observing Kyoya's Date
Zuka Club
Tale as Old as Time
Ranka
Open Up. The Rivals Are Here
Kyoya and Kuze's Past
And the Culprit Is...

Secret Out in the Open

9.5K 327 313
By skylergray

3rd Person POV

"After careful evaluation, we've decided to allow (Y/N) to become the School-Girl Type Hostess. Seeing how our clients are satisfied with having a female host to engage in friendly conversation, it will not be necessarily for bringing in male guests." Kyoya announces to the Host Club.

"The plan was for (Y/N) to host male guests. However, she did well in hosting our guests like a best friend or a sister. I guess we can scrape the idea of (Y/N) catering to boys." Renge admits with a shrug. No harm was done anyway.

"Then why do I have to be the school-girl type? Wouldn't it be just fine if I host with my regular outfit?" (Y/N) asks. The twins shook their heads.

"Our mother designed that uniform specially for you. Since we don't have a sister, she was rather excited to make something like this." Hikaru reply.

"Besides, that uniform was expensive to make. It would be a shame to let it go to waste." Karou mentions.

"You don't want to break her heart out, do you?" the ginger-haired twins ask. (Y/N) pouts for a bit, then she sighs deeply.

"Alright, I'll wear it. To be honest, it's a lot better than the girls' school uniform. Who came up with it, anyway?"

"It was the school chairman's decision on the school uniforms. I'd advise you not to bring it up if you ever come face-to-face with him." Kyoya reminds her as he continues writing down in his black notebook. (Y/N) scowls at the third son of the Ootori family.

"No wonder you're called the Shadow King. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" (Y/N) asks sarcastically. Tamaki, the twins, and Honey step away from them a bit, shaking in fear.

"Don't bring that up either, (N/N)-chan. Kyo-chan is not a morning person at all." Honey warns her at a distance.

"You have no room to talk." Mori mentions to his cousin. Honey looks over to Mori with a questioning look.

"Hey, what does that mean?" Honey is still oblivious to the fact he a 'Hypotensive Beast' when he is forcefully woken up.

"I slept well until you showed up in my nightmare." Kyoya remarks. Halting their shaking, the host club are shocked at how Kyoya was behaving so harshly with (Y/N). Even Haruhi is in disbelief at how he is treating her friend. They came closer to figure out what is going on.

"Is that so? I wouldn't appear in your mind, let alone your nightmares, even if you paid me."

"Ooh, I can practically smell delicious tension in the room." Renge comments delightfully.

"Hey now, there is no need to act this way towards each other. Now that I think about it, Kyoya, your type of girl is someone like (Y/N)." Tamaki explains. Everyone looks at him with widen eyes. (Y/N) blushes in embarrassment as they turn to Kyoya.

"Of course not." Kyoya denies without hesitation. (Y/N) angrily looks away from him, still sporting the blush on her face.

"Well, you're not my type either."

"Oh, is that so?" (Y/N) stops blushing with a raised eyebrow. "I was so certain too. Even though you sent me such a passionate message." Kyoya explains. (Y/N) looks back at him as he pulls out the familiar pink envelope from his notebook.

"Dear, Ootori-kun. I am writing to you to confess my feelings for you." Kyoya begins to read it out loud. The rest of the host club are listening intently.

"Wait a minute... I thought I threw that away...?" (Y/N) questions.

"Even though we've only known each other for a while, I still wish to convey my feelings for you in this letter. I have always admired your intelligence and coolness when we met at hospital's annual dinner event."

"GAHH!!!" (Y/N) screams as her secret got out. Everyone looks over to (Y/N) in surprise, especially Haruhi.

"I understand we don't come from the same class in society..." Kyoya keeps reading the love letter.

"What is this? Mommy kept a secret from Daddy!? Does this mean....?" Tamaki exclaims.

"This is incredible! The suspense is killing me. I could eat three bowls of rice!" Renge squeals in delight.

"Kyoya Ootori, I really like you." he finishes until...

SMACK!!

The whole room became silent as (Y/N) smacks Kyoya across the face. His glasses flew off the moment as her hand came into contact with his face. Everyone looks in shock at the two figures in the room, staring at each other.

Redness from the hit appears on Kyoto's face as he stares in shock to the school-girl type. (Y/N), having tears threatening to come down, angrily looks upon the Shadow King.

"You took the letter without my permission. You're the worst." (Y/N) states.

"You wrote that letter to me, didn't you?" Kyoya reminds her, still upset at her slapping him.

"You didn't have to read it out loud! And why do you even have that letter? I threw it away the moment you rejected me."

"I can't memorize everything after reading it once like you and your father. I kept it because -"

"Say..." Kyoya and (Y/N) turn away from each other as they look upon the Host Club King. He has a light blush as his hands cup his cheeks. The host club were wondering what he had to say. "(Y/N)-chan, did you perhaps... write a love letter to Mommy?" Tamaki asks innocently with a smile.

(Y/N) looks down at the ground as tears finally began to fall upon her cheeks. She couldn't hold it in anymore. A small nod was her response.

"Are you serious, (Y/N)? Why didn't you tell me?" Haruhi questions her childhood friend.

"I got it now! What I said earlier wasn't just wishful thinking. Mon ami (my friend) has finally been confessed. And it's one of Haruhi's girlfriends." Tamaki cries happily. His right fist is in the air as he stood proudly.

"Hold it right there!" a voice interrupts Tamaki's 'victory' speech. Tamaki looks over to the entrance as a certain boy is raging mad.

"GAHH!! A MONSTER!!!"

Your POV

Tamaki, the twins, and Honey were backing away in fear from the 'supposed monster' they claim to see by the entrance. I cringe as I saw him back again.

"(Boy's Name), why are you here?" Kyoya looks back at him. He enters the room upset.

"To protect you from this a**hole who rejected you. Obviously." He shifted from upset to happy-go-lucky as he sees the rest of the host club. "Hello, Ouran Host Club! This is first time we've met. I'm (Y/N)-chan's classmate from middle school: (Boy's Name). Better known as the (Y/N)-chan's future husband."

I was looking at him with my jaw hanging down. Kyoya, on the other hand, smiles at him.

"This isn't the first time we've met." Hikaru reminds him.

"Yeah, you're the one who put your hands on Haruhi." Karou mentions. (Boy's Name) keeps walking around the host club as he stood in front of me.

"Sorry about that. I apologize for treating badly towards an old friend of (Y/N)-chan. You see, I am completely devoted to (Y/N)-chan. My love for her is number one in Japan! No - NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD! I'm confident I won't be beaten by anyone" he boasts.

"Wait, (Boy's Name). What are you...?" my fists are clenched. He's being ridiculous.

"Wow (Y/N), who ever knew you'd be this popular with boys? This is a problem. I better request the military to protect you as well since you are my little girl's best friend." Tamaki-senpai whisper to me. His hand is on his mouth in shock.

"Ugh, I really don't think that's necessarily. I'm not that..." My hand is rubbing the back of my head, hoping Tamaki wouldn't be so stupid to do something drastic like that.

"Compared to that Mr. Genius, who not only doesn't love (Y/N)-chan, he absolutely hates her." (Boy's Name) points at the smiling Kyoya. "Someone as pure-hearted as (Y/N)-chan is nowhere near this jerk's type of girl. And he is nowhere (Y/N)-chan's type."

"I wouldn't be sure about that." (Boy's Name) gasps at Kyoya's sudden response. I ,too, am a bit surprised. (Boy's Name) is hissing at the Shadow King.

"People's feelings can change. For instance, you might hate someone today. However, you might come to love that person tomorrow." Kyoya proudly states.

"What did you say!!!??? What does that even mean!!!???" (Boy's Name) demands an explanation. Closing his notebook, Kyoya walks away as he waves with his right hand.

"Please make yourself comfortable." After waving good-bye with his back turned to (Boy's Name), he puts his right hand in his pockets. His black notebook resides in his left arm.

"Hey! I'm not done talking with you!" (Boy's Name) shouts. Kyoya was already out the door as (Boy's Name) continues to shout for an explanation.

I still couldn't believe it. 'Might love?'...Kyoya just said that? I don't believe it...

Haruhi's POV

I don't believe it. What we just heard. I see the rest of the host club in disbelief. We were all wondering the same thing. Kyoya-senpai might hate her now, but did he just admit he could potentially like her in the near future...?

~~~ The next day ~~

3rd Person POV

"Who put that up there?" Kyoya questions everyone in the hallway. (Y/N) was dragged by Kyoya to see a large poster with the words 'Kyoya and (Y/N) forever!' hanging on the wall.

"What!? Irie and Ootori are an item?"

"Aw man, I was about to ask her out after sneaking a peek at her school uniform yesterday."

"Does this mean Kyoya will no longer be hosting since he has a girlfriend now?"

(Y/N) dead pans as she figures it was the two shady twins who did this.

"The twins must have drawn this nonsense." Kyoya says. Annoyed by Kyoya's response, she looks back at him with a raised eyebrow,

"Really? It's not exactly nonsense."

"What did you say?"

"As I recall, you said that there was a possibility that you could come to love me."

"I was hypothetically speaking."

Everyone around them were quite amused by the two of them. Hidden in the crowd, the twins high-fived each other. Haruhi sighs at the twins reaction, but she smiles upon her friend and her senpai walking side by side.

"Everything's been turned upside down the moment you came here. Now it's becoming a major distraction. Are you even listening to me?" Kyoya asks. (Y/N) keeps on walking, ignoring the raven haired, glasses wearing host. "Honestly, this is not funny."

We never know what the future holds for tomorrow....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 541 33
Iris Tomoyuki gets a scholarship to Ouran Academy. On the first day she meets Haruhi, who tells her to go to Music Room 3 after school. She goes to M...
302K 12.4K 27
UNDER MAJOR EDITING After one dangerous decision, leaves Sakura Nazo disowned, scarred, and with amnesia. When she decides to enroll in Ouran Academy...
691K 21.7K 36
Zaira Bello hasn't been to Japan for more than a week at a time in five years. Upon facing her parents death, though, a friend and business partner o...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...