Magnetic love - Harry lewis

By Hollybtw

"If you're meant to be you will find your way back to each other naturally, don't chase anyone". Also, my sto... More

The beginning (backstory)
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX

Chapter VI

587 5 0
By Hollybtw

It was a typical Sunday afternoon where I was laid in my room, bored out of my mind. Well, that was until received a message from Ethan, which was unusual because he never messaged me. Instantly, I tapped on the message, it read:

Confusion spread across my face as to why Simon said he was busy. Even if he was, he usually tells me about it. So, I decided to go and ask him.
***

As I walked into the living room, I saw him messaging an unknown contact, but when he saw me, he frantically hid his phone, almost as if he was hiding something. "Oh- uh Lexi, is everything ok?"

Suspiciously, I replied "yeah, but why did you tell Ethan that you were busy tonight, I'm sure you haven't got anything going on?"

"Oh.. uh yeah last night I arranged to meet t- I mean Josh at the pub. We wanted to go over some important documents related to the sidemen."

I knew he was lying, something about his tone of voice told me. I was desperate to confront him about it, but even if I did, I knew he would deny it. So, almost like I was oblivious to the situation, I replied, "ok, il go on my own then."

Quickly, he said "ok, have fun." Then, he irritatedly got up to leave, almost as if he was trying to get away from me. I knew he was hiding something, but I needed to find out what. Several thoughts crossed my mind, but it kept leading back to the same conclusion: was he cheating on me?

***
(At Ethan's house)

Knowing Ethan was a part of the sidemen, he would have an idea of where and when sidemen meetings took place, so I began to question him: "Ethan, do you know anything about Josh and Simon meeting up at a pub for discussing sidemen documents? He told me that's why he was busy."

Confused, Ethan spoke, "What do you mean they met up at a pub? Josh told me he'd gone to see his parents with Freya tonight. And, if there was a meeting or anything involving the sidemen, I would know about it."

A smug smile arose to my face, along with a surge of rage. I knew it. I knew that there was something to hide. I had all the evidence I needed to prove his selfish lies to me. So, without replying to Ethan, I furiously arose from my seat and headed straight to the car.

I was going to find him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 720 46
// A W2S Fanfic // If it is true that "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", then Alex had been livi...
28.5K 961 25
Please don't reject me... please Goddess no... I don't wanna die a painful death... Sylvia, dumbfounded, thought to herself as her inner wolf Lexa an...
795K 12.9K 62
What happens when she runs into her brother? Will she move in with him and his friends or not? But mostly importantly, will she fall for her brother...
5.6K 42 26
The group and Kiara go out to celebrate Jj's new album. Her and Harry have known each other two years but always though each other as just friends. T...