chapter XXIX

As we entered the restaurant, we were accompanied by a short, fragile waitress. Just before I went to apologise for being slightly late, Harry managed to do it before me, "sorry we're late, our flight was slightly delayed." He gave a nervous smile as the woman gave a welcoming smile back, "it's fine, dinner for 2 with surname Lewis?"

"That's us, lead the way." Harry spoke before we were guided to a table, overlooking the sea. The restaurant seemed to be slightly empty, as it was reservation only and was quite expensive, but I didn't mind, it just meant less people overhearing our conversations. As I placed my phone face-down on the table, Harry glared into my eyes, almost as if he was admiring me. "So, you happy with what i've done? I also books us a few activities for us over the next few days, I thought you'd like it. They are mainly based off your bucket list."

"I can't believe you did all this for me, you didn't have to." I gratefully glared into his eyes. 

"Anything for you."

As the waitress approached us again, I scanned the menu to decide what I wanted. "Hello what would you like to order?" I nodded at Harry to signal what I wanted before he spoke "two garlic bread started and salmon with salad for main please."

"Okay, and what would you like to drink?"

"Two red wines please" I spoke before she nodded, collected the menus and walked away. Me and Harry were left alone again, and before I could speak, he dived right in. "So.... I was wondering..... do you want to move in with me anytime soon. I know iv asked a couple of times but I just want to know." If I was being honest, the thought of moving in with Harry had been playing on my mind a lot recently too, and I'm glad he brought it up before I did. "If I'm being honest I'm more ready than ever to do it, iv been considering for a while actually."

"Great, let me know if you find any houses or anything you like and we can both have a look at them." "Okay." I smiled at his as I reached over towards his hand, wanting to grab it. He gently wrapped his fingers over mine, as he gazed lovingly into my eyes. I could feel the same electric connected that I felt when I first saw him after so many years, and I felt my cheeks begin to burn. Just as he leant in to kiss me, we were interrupted by a waiter, who had arrived with our food. We both glanced at each other again, knowing we had unfinished business, but it could wait until later.

We both dived into our food, finishing within at least 15 minutes and completely bloated after. Then, Harry paid the bill and we left.

As we walked home, Harry suddenly broke the calm silence. "I want to show you a little gift I made for you when we get back, so close your eyes."

Suspiciously, I nodded, before my mind gazed off to what it could possibly be.

As we arrived back at the villa, he used his hand to cover my eyes as he used the other one to guide me inside. "Three" My heart started to pound "two" I could feel the blood rushing to my head as I felt nauseous with excitement "one" I felt my whole body begin to shake with nerves.

He uncovered my eyes and I clasped my hand to my mouth. I couldn't believe it.