Chapter XII

I immediately hung up as I stood, embarrassed by what I'd done and hoping that Simon understood that I was drunk. Harry continued to laugh on my shoulder, before pulling out his phone and calling a cab himself. "Hey, I was about to do that."

Clearly intoxicated, he slurred "Well clearly you weren't fast enough, I'd rather get home in the next half an hour thank you."

I sighed sarcastically before dragging myself to the entrance of the club, with Harry by my side.

I leant against the entrance of the club as we both waited, drunk out of our minds before the cab finally arrived. Rapidly, we darted into the cab, where we were both brought to Harry's house. "You can stay at mine, i'll bring you back to Jj's in the morning. I'm sure he won't mind." I nodded as we stepped out of the car and into the house, where Cal and Freezy were both passed out on the sofas. "You see, it's quiet now they've gone to sleep, you can almost hear a pin drop."

I laughed, i wasn't sure why I even found him funny, probably because I was either drunk or I genuinely enjoyed his witty jokes. Either way, what he said next took my breath away: "If you want you can stay in my bed, or if not, il sleep in the spare room. You pick."

Before I could reply I found myself collapsed onto Harry's bed, curled up into a ball like a cute little baby. He joined me, as I felt my throat tightening up and my heart start pounding. He gently turned to face me, with his leg slightly brushing against mine. I felt myself blushing as I gently closed my eyes. This is definitely not how I expected my night to end, but I'm not complaining.

***

I woke up to the quiet sniggers and laughs of two people: Cal and Freezy. They must've noticed I was in Harry's bed, because as I gently lifted my head, Cal teasingly shouted "one lovebird is awake, now we've gotta wait for the other. Bet you too had lots of fun last night."

I scoffed sarcastically as a mischievous smirk crept upon my face. "Actually, we did, but not in the way you would expect. We are just friends."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah just friends, that's what they all say."

I purposely ignored him as I felt a hand gently brush against my waist. As I propped myself up against the bed, I turned myself round to see Harry, who looked like he'd seen a ghost when he saw Freezy and Cal stood at the opposite end of the room. "What the hell- why are you in my bed... don't tell me we did what I think we did last-"

But before he finished, I reassured him: "don't worry, I'm only here because you offered me your bed. We didn't do anything it was all friendly."

Harry gave out a small sigh of relief, until his face began to blush as he turned round to face the opposite direction, almost like he was disappointed by my response. Then, Freezy broke the silence, "anyways, you lot need to hurry up and get Lexi back to Jj's, he called this morning asking where you were."

"Oh sh*t, sorry I forgot to message him and tell him that I was at Harry's." Quickly, I opened up my phone and sent Jj a message, to let him know that I'll be back in an hour. Then, as I put my phone down, I felt the bed become slightly lighter; "Lexi I'm just going downstairs to get breakfast. Come down when you're ready."

I nodded, followed by an "okay". Then, I slipped quickly out of my bed and headed downstairs.