Chapter XIII

As I entered the kitchen, Harry looked me up and down before sprinting upstairs. Confused, I took a seat at the kitchen table. Did he run away because of something I said? Or was it that he was still confused about what happened last night. Well, all of my questions were answered when he soon returned, carrying a blue, plain hoodie. As he walked over to me, he handed me the hoodie. "Here, you have an alcohol stain down your dress, this will cover it up."
Gratefully, I thanked him as I slipped on his hoodie. It was almost like the hoodie was meant for me; it fitted perfectly. I could still smell his aftershave simmering on the hoodie, giving my stomach butterflies and forcing me to blush.

Just as I dozed off into my fantasy world (again). Harry walked over to me and handed me a plate. It contained perfectly cooked, scrambled eggs along with a side of toast and strawberries. Then, he smiled at me as he spoke, "sorry, I'm not much of a chef myself, but hopefully this will fill you up."

I smiled back, "it looks amazing, better than what I could cook. I'd end up burning to the kitchen down."

We both let out a short laugh before he strolled over to me yet again, but this time, he took a seat on the chair opposite me. He had cooked himself poached eggs, along with a side of blueberries and toast. As he took a bite of his toast, he proudly smiled to himself, "wow I've actually managed to cook a nice meal. That's a first."

I smiled back, as I gazed into his sapphire sincere eyes, "yes it is. You should come to Jj's and cook for us. We might not need to order takeaways every day then." He laughed, as he stared back into my eyes, before breaking the contact when Cal walked in. "Come on bog, we've got to go out in half an hour. Hurry up and take your girlfriend back."

Harry's mischievously smirked, whilst trying not to blush: "she's not my girlfriend, and I'm taking her home in a minute, just let us get ready."

Cal scoffed, before exiting the room. Harry turned to face me "sorry, he's just a bit excited about going to golf later."

I took a small sip of orange juice before replying, "it's fine, im ready anyway."

"Okay, i'll drop you off now. Say hi to Jj for me."

I gently stood up as I acknowledged him: "I will, and thanks for taking me."

Harry nodded at me before we both headed straight for the door, before getting into the car and heading back to Jj's.

***

As I knocked on the door, Jj answered almost immediately. He suspiciously looked behind me, as he saw Harry's car drive away, before turning to me. "Lexi, be honest with me. Is there anything going on between you and Harry? I've seen the way he looks at you."

I felt my checks go red. "Of course not, we are just friends. We've known each other since we were children, that's all."

Jj Analysed my face, almost if he was trying to catch me out or he didn't believe me, before he replied with a simple "ok".