Chapter XVII

Even though I heard the door click, I was too taken back by the moment to care. After months of beating around the bush, I was finally able to kiss him.

(Harry's POV)

It took months before she finally noticed the signals, and she finally kissed me. My mind was racing. I didn't know what to think. But all I knew was that I loved her, and I always have done. The only other person who knew I liked her was Ethan, and I thought he'd betrayed me tonight. But luckily, he didn't.

I couldn't stop staring at her, admiring her every move and hoping she would do the same to me. Everything about her was perfect; her cocoa, silky long hair, her sapphire, loving eyes and her heartwarming smile. The only thing stopping me from being more than friends with her was Simon. He'd kill me. But either way, when he wasn't around I wanted to make the most of my time with Holly, in hopes that she would do the same to me.

(Back to Lexi's POV)

As we both laid back onto the bed, I felt him lovingly gazing into my eyes again as I watched the football. All I wanted was to kiss him again, but I knew if I did the guilt would continue to build up like a ton of bricks, knowing that Simon specifically told me not to try anything with Harry. I turned back to face Harry, my facial expression suddenly changed or a worried one, "Lexi, nobody can know what we just did. If anyone finds out il be murdered."

I gently nodded before hearing a knock on the door. Sh*t. My eyes darted around the place as I scanned places to hide, until I saw a cupboard. I crept inside and clasped my hand over my mouth, while the person walked in. "Hey, have you seen Lexi anywhere? I've been meaning to talk to her about something. I just thought she might be with you." I immediately recognised the voice as Simon's.

"Nope, the last time I saw her was when she went to her room. I bet she went to the shop to get something."

Simon disappointedly sighed before reply with a simple "ok". Then, he left.

I stumbled out of the cupboard before heading straight towards Harry. "Well, that plan worked perfectly. At least he didn't see me."

Harry let out a sigh of relief before replying: "I know right, why would Simon even want to talk to you anyway? I swear he cheated on you."

"He did, but Talia told me she didn't actually know he had a girlfriend, because he'd told her he was single. At the restaurant I gave him a death stare for it, it's probably about that."

Harry shrugged before kissing my forehead. "You should probably get back to your room now, before anyone thinks you're missing."

"Yeah, I should. See you soon." I pulled him into a tight bear hug before quickly leaving, checking nobody was outside before I exited the room.

As I entered my own room, I collapsed onto the bed, flabbergasted by what had happened. What an eventful night.