Chapter XX

It took me several minutes to comprehend what had just happened before I left the room to return to my own. What had Simon even said to him? Did he really value a friendship he'd had for only a couple of years over a life-long friendship with somebody he'd known his whole life?

Either way, it seemed like he had made up his mind because every time I tried to talk to him during the holiday, he either ghosted me or briefly glanced at me before turning to walk in the opposite direction. Even Simon tried to do the same, except he didn't seem damaged about the argument at all. In fact, he seemed way happier.

Of course, I couldn't stand seeing him so exhilarated, when I was suffering, and I could tell Harry was too, even though he would never admit it. So, I waited until Simon was on his own in his room and Talia had gone downstairs to the restaurant before confronting him.

Livid, I sprung open the door before marching over to Simon, who seemed genuinely shocked by my entrance. "Simon, what the hell have you been saying to Harry. I know it's about me because he won't even give me eye contact before turning to leave the room when I enter!"

Simon gave me an evil smirk as he let out a brief laugh, "he doesn't give anyone eye contact anyway mate, and I haven't said anything, except for him to stop making moves on you. It hurts me deep down you know."

My blood boiled as a configured a response, trying not to slap him across the face "I don't care if it hurts you, you shouldn't have even cheated on me. It's not right to dictate other people's lives just because you ruined your own."

Simon edged slightly closer to me, attempting to calm me down as he gave me a mischievous look, "calm down Lexi, and who said I ruined my life? I'm sure you can give me a second chance."

Disgusted, I attempted to move away as I screamed at him "You really think I'd give you a second chance? That's about as likely as seeing pigs fly. Anyways, you have a girlfriend and I like Harry, so tough shit."

Simon's expression suddenly changed to a furious face, as he grabbed my wrists and attempted to pin me against the wall. "Well, they don't have to know do they?"

I screamed as I tried to wriggle my way out of his grasp. Terrified, I shrieked, "get off me you freak!"

He leant in closer and closer, almost attempting to kiss me. There's nothing I could do about it, my arms were pinned to the wall and I felt paralysed. A surge of rage flowed through my veins, as my eyes darted around for something, anything that could free me from his grasp, but there was nothing.

I was about to give in, as I could feel his heavy breathing, edging closer and closer towards me, until, I heard a gentle click on the door and somebody entered. They stared in shock as they stood as still as a statue. "What the hell is going on here."