Chapter III

As he turned around, he recognised me instantly. We both stood, paralysed by shock as we had finally found each other after so many years. Glaring into his aqua eyes I could see the same old Harry as 8 years ago, except this time, i could feel butterflies erupting in my stomach. As we lost the electrifying connection between our eyes, he flung me into a hug, almost like he wasn't ever expecting to see me again. Gently, he began to speak: "Lexi, it's been so long, I-i never thought I would see you again."

I replied softly "I know, and I didn't think I'd see you again either. How's everything been?"

"It's been okay I guess, when I went back to Guernsey I almost went down a route that contained drugs and alcohol, which was mainly caused by how much I missed you. But luckily, Josh came and saved me, and he introduced me to the sidemen, which is why I moved back to London and where i've been ever since."

"Wait, you moved back to London ages ago? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Sorry I lost my old phone which had your number on it, so I couldn't tell you. Ever since iv moved back iv been trying to find you and now I finally have. Anyways, how's your life been?"

I sigh as I attempt to craft a response "It's been okay, it took me a while to get over you but now I've found somebody new. Simon."

Disappointedly, his eyes dart down to the floor and he mumbles "Oh, ok. Anyways, is there anything I can get you to drink?"

"Can I get a shot of tequila please?"

Without hesitation, he moves his way through to the crowd to reach the bar, before purchasing 6 tequila shots. He gestures for you to walk over to the bar, where the shots are stood in a line. "I bought us 6 shots, 3 for us each. Think of it as a way of us to catch up with each other."

Gratefully, I thank him as I pick up the first shot, drinking it at the same time as him. Then I pick up the second, and then the third. We both gaze into each other's eyes again, almost like Harry wanted to kiss me. However, it was too late, I'm supposed to have moved on from him and have a new boyfriend, there's no way I can cheat on him. Before Harry had the chance to lean in and kiss me, I pulled away. "Sorry Harry, I need to go and find Simon. He's probably worried about me."

Disappointedly, he sighed, before asking for my phone number so we could stay in touch before I left. I typed in my phone number onto his phone before turning to walk away. I felt myself blushing after my conversation with Harry, even though I was supposed to be looking for my 'boyfriend'. However, he was nowhere to be found.