Ⓗunting Ⓨou (Hunter X Reader)

By sun_ve

Y/N is 21, and is a wild witch, specialized in Beast Keeping, plants, and Potions. Once she left Hexside, she... More

❀1❀
❀2❀
❀3❀
❀4❀
❀5❀
❀6❀
❀7❀
❀8❀
❀9❀
❀10❀
❀11❀
❀12❀
❀13❀
❀14❀
❀15❀
❀16❀
❀17❀
❀18❀
❀19❀
❀20❀
❀21❀
❀22❀
❀23❀
❀24❀
❀25❀
❀26❀
❀27❀
❀28❀
❀29❀
❀30❀
❀31❀
❀32❀
❀33❀
❀34❀
❀35❀
❀36❀
❀37❀
❀38❀
❀39❀
❀40❀
❀41❀
❀42❀
❀43❀
❀44❀
❀45❀
❀46❀
❀47❀
❀48❀
❀49❀
❀50❀
❀51❀
❀52❀
❀53❀
❀55❀
❀56❀
❀57❀
❀58❀
❀59❀
❀60❀
❀61❀
❀62❀
❀63❀
❀64❀
❀65❀
❀66❀
THANK YOU!

❀54❀

563 29 272
By sun_ve

(WARNING: explicit but not too explicit 👀👀)

(This took me two days the word counts super long: 4,4421)

After a while you got home and Viney already packed her things to go to Skaras place. You're wondering how Hunter is doing right now, if he's perhaps still moving the machine to the guild.

He's been so sweet to you as of lately, you went on a nice date with him, he cared for you when you were sick, he even met your younger brother.

Everything is perfect with him right now. You aren't really sure what to do when you both get back here.

What Viney said has been crossing your mind a lot. Gettingp drunk together would be kinda fun.

...Honestly, you kind of want to get drunk with him, it would be really nice. Maybe you could try and do something stupid together, like a board game or something.

You're curious what he'd be like. You decide to go through your refrigerator and you grab a bottle of alcohol and drink some out of it.

"I'm getting a head start." You roll your eyes and start drinking some more out of it.

Later there's a knock on the door. You aren't really fully drunk, just a little tipsy but you open it.

"Hey, sorry I took so long. We managed to unmount it from the wall... it's staying with Eda for now until she knows a good place to put it." He says.

"Ooohhh.. t - that's great." You nod slightly and hiccup.

Hunter stares at you funny for a moment and lets himself in, He takes his cloak off and lays it against the couch your eyes widen and you watch him.

"Is there something you wanted to do?" He leans against the wall and smiles a little.

"Uhm... like- uh- uhmmm." You stutter and try to think.

He looks at you funny, your cheeks and ears are a soft red color and your eyes look a little hazy. He stares at you for a moment and comes closer to you.

You back up the more he approaches you but that doesn't stop him from still walking closer to you.

You back up against a wall and he towers over you and looks at you. He looks at you curiously and your face just gets redder.

He picks up your chin and your eyes widen.

"Are you drunk?" He scoffs slightly and smiles a little.

"Uh- only um... a little. Like a little small little. I think." You smile nervously.

"Why are you drunk? You knew I was coming over." He says and folds his arms and raises an eyebrow.

"B-because I thought- I thought it would be fun. If we- we could celebrateeee y-you know like- yeah-" You say somewhat slurred already.

He stares at you for a few moments and smiles a little and laughs softly to himself. You blink rapidly, He looks really attractive up close.

"You're really interesting, you know that?" He says.

"Oh- I didn't know-" you say quickly.

"I don't mind getting drunk with you, but I don't... usually drink. I only did that one time, so... I'm hoping I just don't get sick or anything." He says and folds his arms.

"J-just don't drink too much and you'll be fine- uhhhmmmhh.." you stumble over to the fridge.

He watches you, and smiles a little to himself. You pull out a bottle and stumble over to the counter and place it down. You smile funny at him.

"Thanks." He says and takes it and walks over to you.

"How much have you had?" He asks.

"I forgot." You say and lean somewhat on the counter.

"Of course you did." He says and opens the bottle.

He drinks a bit out of it and you watch him, he's squeezing his eyes shut it seems like he's still tying to get used to the taste.

"Geez... how do you get used to that?" He wipes his mouth and puts the bottle down.

"I just do- y-you're just a loooser." You say slurred.

"Am I?" He says and tilts his head.

You sigh softly and go over to sit on the couch. You lay down on it actually and you grumble and bury your face on the couch.

"What did you want to do?" Hunter says and sits next to you.

"Mmmhhhgg uhhh-" you turn over and look at him.

He looks down at you. Looking at your flushed face makes him blush a little, your hair is flowing against the couch as you lay down and you're blankly staring at him.

"W-we could uhhh watch something orrr p-lay a game..?" You smile nervously trying to maintain your slurred speaking.

"What game?" He asks.

"Uhhh I dunno how about a truth or dare game, or a question game orrrr something." You say.

He sighs and leans back against the couch, he takes another sip of alcohol and looks back over at you.

"Okay, who goes first?" He closes his eyes and leans his head back.

"You." You say.

He nods and thinks for a moment.

"Uhmm... okay, truth or dare?" He opens his eyes and looks at you.

"Truth."

"Have... you ever regret something before..?" He asks.

You take a moment to think, you're trying to think straight but the alcohol is sort of messing up with your pattern of thinking. Something you've regret.

You sigh and your body slumps against the couch more you rub your eyes and hazily look over at him.

"I- I guess, I should have told you... that.. uhhmm.. you were a grimwalker mooore sooner...?" You say trying not to slur your words.

"...Don't be stuck up on that, I get it. I-I guess my regret is being umm.. upset with you when I found out... y-you didn't really deserve it." He says gently.

You tilt your head over to him and scoot closer to him. His face turns a soft pink.

"Isss okay." You slur your words.

"You.. are so drunk." He smiles a little.

"My turn, trooth or dare?" You slur your words again.

"Truth." He says.

You think for a moment before wondering what to ask him. You sigh softly and you lean your head back and rub your eyes again. Your face feels flushed from the alcohol.

"Are you happy here?" You suddenly ask.

He blinks rapidly for a few moments and he looks down at the alcohol bottle in his hands. He didn't expect that question out of nowhere. He sighs and his face starts getting a little flushed as well, he takes another sip.

"I'mm.. getting used to it.. I just.. everything feels different." He looks over at you hazily.

"Like... good different or... b-bad?" You ask.

"...I'm getting used to it... I dunno... I just- uhm.. hope I can figure out... who i am.. exactly..? I like- uhm..." He rubs his head.

He sighs softly and looks over at you.

"I dunno, back at the emperors coven I was told who I was gonna be, told what I was gonna do.. I-I had everything uhm set up. I just... need to f-figure out how that'll work here." He says.

You blink and then you grab his hand.

"T-take your time- its.. its okay not to know right away-" You suddenly hiccup.

He smiles a little hearing you hiccup.

You lean over near him and stare at him, your eyes glimmer when you look over at him and he looks deep into them and his cheeks flush up a little more. He takes another sip of the alcohol and puts it down.

"You're kinda pretty up close." He says.

"Up close..?" You furrow your eyebrows.

He smiles a little and his ears and cheeks get a bit more red.

About 30 minutes or more pass and you both continue talking about everything and nothing. Most of it was mainly truths back and forth towards one another, talking with him was nice and you kinda liked it. Hunter seemed to be getting more quiet though and the majority of the time he was leaning back against the couch, his fingers curled up against his lips as he was staring at you and analyzing you.

He kept looking you up and down and his eyes looked like he was about to fall asleep, they were half lidded and his face was all heated.

He grumbles to himself and leans his head back and then leans it back up to look at you again, he's looking at you funny and he has been for a good while now, you don't know what exactly is going through his mind right now.

"Truth or dare?" He suddenly whispers.

Your eyes widen surprised he finally spoke he went silent for a moment just staring at you.

'FIIIINALLYYY, It was just truths for forever." You smile.

"w-waht are you talkimg about- you didnt even pick one yet-" He hiccups.

"o-oh I though i said it already, uhh Dare." You smirk.

He goes quiet again and he rubs his eyes and sighs softly, His eyes look tired and he runs his hand through his hair again.

You blink for a moment waiting for him to say his dare but he is still quiet and doesn't say anything. He's staring at you as if he's being hypnotized. He sighs softly and then leans back against the couch again.

"are.. ya gunna tell mee..?" you sigh and tilt your head.

"T- whhat?" His head perks up.

"I picked dare." You lean more forward.

He jolts a little more upwards and stops leaning against the couch and rubs his face again.

"Titan- S-sorry I- uh.." He breathes.

He looks up at you and sighs softly, his face is pink and his eyes are hazy.

"Y-you said.. dare?" He blinks at you.

You nod, he blinks and turns his head more towards you and smiles for a moment.

"Sit on my lap." He says straightforwardly.

Your heart rate picks up and you nod without thinking and scoot up closer to him. Once your in his reach he grabs you and pulls you on his lap, not allowing you to do it yourself. You balance yourself by putting your hands on both his shoulders. He looks up at you and places his hand against your cheek.

He runs his hand down your cheek to your neck, down your arm, and then places it against your waist.

"...There.. I can... I can see you better now..." He says, trying not to slip on his words.

His heart rate picks up as he looks up at you. You feel kinda nice sitting on his lap, and he feels a lot more warmer. He still has the alcohol bottle on his other hand and his grip on it loosens. He almost drops it but he catches it again and takes another sip.

He smiles at you for a few seconds. You smile back at him too and you lean your head down near his neck and sigh softly, he closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of your breath against his neck. He runs your hand down to your hip.

He leans his head back softly and closes his eyes, he makes a breathy sort of noise.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

He leans his head back forwards and looks into your eyes. His face heats up, every time he looks at you he gets this urge to kiss you, but he also doesn't wanna do anything stupid.

"I.. cant stop looking at you and... f-feeling funny." He laughs softly.

"funny?" You smile and lean your body against his.

He bites his bottom lip sort of nervously and runs his hands up your waist. He doesn't respond to you, Its hard for him to speak the closer you get to him.

Your chest is atop his and you wrap your arms around his neck, you can smell the alcohol on his breath and he looks sort of intoxicated. He gulps a little and stares deep into your eyes. You stare into his and then glance around the room for a moment.

"P-please don't look away from me." He says sort of breathlessly, pulling your face back to him.

You look back over at him immediately, he holds your chin in his hands and stares at you. You run your hand down his chest.

It seems like he's struggling to look at you, like he's trying to keep his head towards your gaze without it leaning backward.

"I..like it when you look at me." He says softly and runs his hand through your hair.

You smile a little and you lean in to kiss his cheek. He sighs softly.

"Hm~ that felt nice~" He hums and leans his head back with a big smile on his face.

"Y-you have a nice touch..." He says and glances his eyes down your body.

His cheeks turn pink and he smiles a little to himself and laughs to himself softly.

"Mm~ Y-you have a nice body too, I.. cant stop looking at it." He smiles softly and runs his hands down your waist.

You go red and your eyes widen, causing his eyes to widen. He goes red in embarrassment realizing what he said

"S-shoot I- i did I s-say out..that out loud...?" he slurs his words a little.

"I-m sorry- that- heheh- it sorta slipped out-" He laughs softly.

He laughs a little more and covers his mouth with his hand. You smile a little, he's obviously really drunk.

"I- can't tell if I'm thinking in my head or if I'm talking anymore-" He chuckles.

"Geez you're really in it now." You laugh a little.

"W-hat? In.. what? What do you mean?" He smiles and tilts his head.

"Nothing- you're drunk, t-that's what I'm saying-" you smile and hold his face.

"Ohhh.. I am? Eheheh~ that... would explain... uhm... these urges I'm getting." He whispers.

"Like... what..?" You tilt your head, trying to maintain your balance.

He reaches his hand to the back of your neck and smiles hazily at you.

"Like... this..." He whispers.

He gently leans you forwards to him and kisses you gently on your lips. He holds it for a few moments. You forget to breathe for a second and your grip on him tightens.

He pulls away and stares at you gently. He already seems sort of out of breath just from that small kiss.

After getting another good look at you he pulls you in again. He kisses you a little longer this time and runs his fingers through your hair. You grip him more tightly and he holds your waist firmly.

As he kisses you he opens his eye for a split second and glances at the alcohol bottle in his hand, he closes them again and continues holding you more against him.

You feel like you're lagging, you don't even remember him pulling in to kiss you and then suddenly you're just here kissing him, how did this happen again?

He pulls away and stares at you.

"W-when- wait- when did we start kissing?" You say softly.

He goes blank for a moment and tries to think.

"I-think... when... um..." He sighs and stares at you lips.

"When..." He breathes slowly leaning closer to you again.

He forgets what's he's saying and goes in to kiss you again. You don't mind and you continue kissing him to. You sigh softly into the kiss and you move your body more against his. Kissing him felt so good.

It felt kinda sloppy though since you both were drunk but it kinda made it feel a little nicer. He holds your face up against his tightly and keeps you and your body in place, he keeps kissing you and he sighs gently.

He sits up a little and leans more up against you. He runs his hands down your back slightly and you pull away for a moment to take a breath and you kiss again.

Your lips taste like candy to him and he leans more against you trying to taste your lips more and more. His hands gripping your back felt strong.

You both loose your sense of balance and you suddenly fall flat against the couch and he falls somewhat on top of you. You break the kiss and he looks at you and he hiccups.

He smiles and laughs to himself.

"You know... this position feels kinda better~ I like looking down at you like this~ heheh.." He laughs softly.

His chest is pressed up against yours and his body weight against yours is making your head spin. Your face flushes pink as he looks down at you like this, his hair is all messy and he can't stop smiling at you.

"Damn- y-you sure are... a lot bolder right now." You sigh softly.

"Do you not want me to be~?" He smiles softly.

You exhale shakily and close your eyes.

"I- I Uhm... I don't mind." You whisper.

"..Okay...Good." He says softly.

He stares at you and he trembles a little and bites his lip for a moment and sighs shakily. He runs his arms under your body and pulls himself closer.

"Sorry- I can't- quite control myself-" He exhales and kisses you again.

This time as soon as his lips meet yours you feel his tongue move against yours. You gasp for a moment and you grip his back.

His tongue wraps around yours and his body presses more against yours. You tremble and he notices you trembling. He immediately grabs both your wrists and holds you down. He forces his tongue deep into you mouth and you just completely loose yourself.

The room is spinning.

His legs are tangled in yours and you can feel his chest rising up and down as he breathes. You can feel your heart beating through your ears.

He stops kissing you for a moment and pants. He looks down at you and runs his hand through his hair for a moment to get it out of his face.

He immediately goes back to kissing you, shoving his tongue back in your mouth without hesitation you gasp and grumble into the kiss and his grip on your wrists get tighter and stronger.

He then immediately runs his hands down your body and onto you waist. He grips it tightly. You feel like you're drowning in his kiss, it's wet.

He looks back at you again and wipes his mouth and catches his breath.

"Let- let me take you to your room.. i-it'd be nicer-" He breathes.

"I- fuck- uh- mm.. o-okay-" you stutter catching your breath.

He stands up and pulls you up to him and you stumble a little and lean hard against hist chest. He notices you stumbling and then he grabs your arms and faces you towards him.

"Titan- just come here." He breathes and then completely picks you up off the ground.

Quickly, he grabs you by the legs and lifts you up, you wrap your arms quickly around his neck and he holds your legs up, your body is close to his and you're surprised he's even able to carry you while he's drunk.

He smiles a little as he holds you up like this.

He begins walking, carrying you to the room. You stare at him as he carries you from the couch to the bedroom. He has his eyes half lidded and he looks incredibly hot right now.

He opens the door quickly to the room and sighs softly and uses his back to shut the door behind him.

He plops you flat down against the bed and without hesitation he leans up against you and runs his hand through your hair.

"I kinda wanna do something else... will you let me?" He runs his hand down to your hip.

"Like... what..?" You smile a little.

"Just.. your neck." He says softly and grazes his lips to your neck.

He gently kisses it up and down, you close your eyes and grip his shoulders as he places warm soft kisses against your jaw and neck. It's warm and tingly.

His hands move against your sides gently, caressing your back and waist. He makes sure to be more gentle with you and not too fierce as he was. He's sort of staring to sober up a little.

You exhale gently as he continues dropping soft kisses on your neck.

"...This... okay..?" He whispers in your ear and then goes back to your neck again.

"M-Mmhm-" You hum softly.

"...How about this..?" He asks and then gently traces your neck with his tongue.

You inhale a little sharply and he suddenly moves his hand up and places his fingers against your lips. He stops for a moment and looks down at you before he continues.

"Too much?" He tilts his head.

"N-no, just... surprised me is all." You blush.

He looks at you again and then softly goes back to your neck and gently licks it more. A shiver goes down your spine and he hugs your body underneath him as he continues.

You sigh softly and tilts your head more as he continue licking the side of your neck. He does it slowly, but then begins picking up the pace bit by bit.

"Shit-" you exhale quickly and grip his back.

He kind of likes hearing your inhaling and exhaling like that it make a shiver go down his spine and he's hoping he's doing something to please you.

He continues licking your neck deeply and you're trying so hard to keep your composure. This is genuinely driving you mad.

"I'm sorry.... I... I need this." He breathes and continues.

He kisses you more and your mind spirals you feel insane right now. His tongue brushes against your lips and into your mouths again and you grumble into this kiss and meet his tongue with yours. His hands grip your tightly and his skin on your skin was so warm.

He pulls away and stares at you. You catch your breath and shift your head to the side.

"Titan- I did not expect you... to act like this at all-" You sighs softly.

He blinks for a few moments and he leans down closer to you and rubs his eyes. He feels nervous and he runs his hand through his hair to fix himself.

"Am I being too much?" He suddenly asks, worried he may genuinely be too much.

"Ah Uhm... I-" you stutter.

He leans down on his side and rests his head on you. He lets out a sigh and breathes gently, then moving his arms up to hug your waist. He feels a tiny bit less drunk now, actually able to control himself.

"I-I'm- sorry- I just- I don't know I couldn't stop looking at you Uhm... and wanting to..." He blushes.

"Wanting to what?" You smile a little.

"To have you." He whispers.

You blink rapidly and wrap your arms around him.

"I never thought you'd be a horny drunk." You roll your eyes.

"I'm not..!" He sits up and glares at you.

"I was just- I couldn't stop thinking about kissing you- and... feeling you... and... uhm... oh Titan-" He shakes his head and leans back down.

"I'm sorry- I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." He says softly, and leans more against you, basically cuddling you now.

"Don't worry, you're fine." You say and pull him closer.

He looks up at you and blushes.

"Titan... I don't *hic* I don't quite understand how I managed to get with you, you're out of my league." He says.

You hold his head and kiss the top of it.

"...you're so soft." He sighs gently in your arms.

You pet the back of his head and his grip on you tightens and his ears turns a bit pink. He glances at you for a moment.

"That feels nice." He says softly.

You continue caressing his head and he smiles a little and holds you tightly.

"Heheh~" He laughs softly to himself.

"Y-you should keep doing that..." He smiles softly as you run your fingers through his hair.

He gently runs his hand up under your shirt just to hold your waist. Your skin is warm and he enjoys feeling it. You don't mind, he just rests his head against you as you caress the back of his head, he seems to be enjoying himself.

"I know... it's late- but..." He says softly and looks up at you.

"I really wanna keep making out with you." He breathes.

You grab the back of his neck and pull him closer to you.

"Go ahead." You say softly.

"N-no... but... like..." He shakes his head.

He looks at you nervously and bites his lip for a moment. His cheeks go a bit pink.

"I want to be... a little... closer... y-you know what I mean..?" He whispers and gently starts tugging your shirt off.

"Ohhh I see~" You smirk.

"N-nothing else- I... I just wanna feel you... close to me.." He says.

"Don't worry about it." You whisper and finish peeling your shirt off.

"That means the same for you." You look at him.

He blushes and rubs the back of his head. He closes his eyes and gently unbuttons his shirt. You watch him and he throws it off and you look at his scarred body.

He blinks a few times and stares at you. You lean him back down and trace your fingers against his scars. You decide to lean down and kiss them. This surprises him but... he feels flattered.

He holds your head gently and enjoys the feeling of you kissing his scars. It kind of make him feel better, honestly, more peaceful. He closes his eyes and sighs softly.

You come back up to him and smile at him. He smiles a little at you softly.

"I love you... so much." He says.

"...I love you too." You say.

His face lights up and he holds you closer to him. He kisses you softly, and you kiss him softly.

One thing to the next, you both continue making out, for the rest of the night. Gently running your hands against eachothers soft skin.

And many other soft little things, but that's up for you to interpret, what they were exactly. It was comfortable though, and you both enjoyed having one another.

You've never felt so comfortable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.8K 71
Welcome to my Varian X Reader Oneshot storybook where you will get to go on tons of adventure's with Varian, in my way or yours! 💙 If you have any r...
34.4K 727 14
COMPLETED ✅ 17k views?! Thanks so much! :D ❌ "you scared? You sure as hell will be soon, my lovely daughter." ❌ Negan kills, it makes him have a cert...
9.2K 273 25
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇs; ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇᴄᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ...
303K 6.5K 56
Being forced to live away from your parents was not fun. Y/N's parents were going through a tough time with each other and needed time to debate over...