Red ; eli moskowitz / hawk.

بواسطة tzurue

𝖙ell myself it's time now, gotta let go. ౨୧ eli 'hawk' moskowitz x soomin fields. cobra kai (2018). [earlier... المزيد

RED.
Zero: The Bento Box.
Intermission: Graphics.
One: Miggy Meets Minnie.
Two: Teaching Miggy and Minnie.
Three: The Halloween Dance
Four: I Would.
Five: Kick Ass.
Six: Sweetheart.
Seven: Minnie Catches Up.
Eight: Dates & Doodles.
Nine: Tattoos Will Mean Forever.
Ten: A Messy Revenge Party.
Eleven: All Valley.
Twelve: The Hardware Store.
Thirteen: The Wheel.
Fourteen: Valley Fest.
Fifteen: Tory With A Y.
Sixteen: Mall Incident.
Seventeen: New Faces.
Eighteen: Geikos.
Nineteen: Another Party.
Twenty-One: Visitation.
Twenty-Two: Slow Starts.
Twenty-Three: The Carwash.
Twenty-Four: Dinosaurs and Detention.
Twenty-Five: Golf Incident.
Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.
Twenty-Seven: Just Date Already.
Twenty-Eight: Courtpeople.
Twenty-Nine: A Christmas Special.
Thirty: Day 1.
Thirty-One: Date Two.
Thirty-Two: Flight.
Thirty-Three: Wasted Amends.
Thirty-Four: Rematch.
Thirty-Five: Reassurance.

Twenty: Interventions.

87 2 1
بواسطة tzurue

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

SCHOOL. A universal hatred almost everyone shared. Even worse: the first day of school. The end of summer.

The morning Soomin woke up, after last nights events, was the first day of school. Even sober Soomin could barely function after talking with Hawk, what if she was drunk?

Would it be different? Would Soomin end up slurring out words she's kept in her mind? She was grateful she vowed to never drink alcohol.

She could barely even summarize what happened last night. What Soomin did after Hawk left was collapse onto bed and sleep for the rest of the night.

How would she face Hawk today? Pretend everything's normal? Try to be on talking terms?

So many questions were spiraling through her mind as she tried to pick an outfit for the first day of school. All she thought of was denim. Jeans sounded comfy to her, and it was more presentable than sweatpants and a hoodie.

Not to mention her mom had special occasions for first days of schools. She had to look good for her mom's yearly Facebook post for Soomin going into Junior year.

"Soomin! You excited for first day! I hope you do well." Jihu greeted her, yes, breakfast was cooked with more love than usual days. And yes, her dad could cook too.

"I baked you your favorite. Pork belly and rice!" He grinned, serving the food on a plate.

"Thank you, dad." Soomin dived straight into her food, almost gobbling everything down. "Was the party fun?" Jihu asked, "You didn't come home too late?" He adds.

"Came home at 10, right before curfew. Didn't drink. I had fun." Soomin explained. "Good. Now mom isn't here for your yearly picture. I think I have to do it myself but I don't know how?" Jihu explained.

"Just take a picture of me before I leave on my bike, very simple!" Soomin explained.

In the living room, connected with the kitchen, was the sounds of a Korean drama playing. Yes, not only did Chaewon enjoy dramas, so did her dad.

So that's how the morning went, the two watched some part of the drama (which Soomin had no idea what was going on) and her dad took a photo of Soomin and her denim outfit.

"Bye dad! I'll be good! Focusing on calculus!" Soomin grinned, getting her bicycle ready. "Bye Soomin! Make friends!" Jihu waved from the apartment door as Soomin went off. She rang the bicycle's bells as an extra bye.

The trip to school wasn't difficult, there were many routes Soomin knew due to the amount of years she's ridden a bike. And she enjoyed the aloneness.

Then there was school. A shameful place. An even more shameful place to call a "home."

Lockers were already chosen beforehand, assigned lockers. Soomin hoped it wasn't too bad. More so assigned stuff in school was interesting to her, the thought of who would be near was amusing enough.

What she was hoping for was for it not being Demetri. He was an ass last night, Soomin regretted letting him have drinks. Though Soomin hoped him and Hawk could solve their problems.

So, Soomin was in her locker: #127, putting away any notebooks she didn't need.

"Minnie! Looks like these lockers have us secured." Soomin closed her locker quickly to hear where the voice came from.

"Oh, hey Hawk." Soomin lightly smiled at the boy. She didn't want to get her hopes up, but a small bit of feeling wished that the two would grow better than worser together.

"See? I told you I'd be here tomorrow. What's your first period?" Soomin asked. "Science with Mr. Tabber. You?" Hawk answered. "English with Mrs. Rabney." Soomin replied.

"Heard her classes should be easy." Hawk comments, "Hopefully it is." Soomin nods.

"Should be a longer walk for me to get there. I gotta go. Maybe we share classes?" Soomin suggests. If their attempt at trying to...restart failed, sharing classes could either be a blessing or curse.

"Yeah, see you, Min." Hawk nodded, Soomin did the same before making way to her class.

First period was a breeze, light work.

The girl on the school's student council read the daily announcements, Soomin rarely paid attention to the details. Today was different.

The girl was fighting with someone over the speakers, the speaker blared and people in classes could hear shuffling.

"You're not allowed to—" a brief silence.

"Samantha LaRusso." Tory. Tory Nichols. Soomin noticed her rising beef with Sam over the summer. Especially after that one incident at the country club. Was this the climax?

"You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it." The people in Soomin's classes muttered rumors, some laughed.

"Guys we should mind our business!" Moon, a friend Soomin was glad to share a class with, said.

"Was this during your party?" Soomin asked her table partner, which was Moon. "I hope not. Oh my gosh so many bad things happened last night!" Moon looked stressed about even hearing about the party the previous nights.

Soomin was gonna reassure Moon nothing was her fault, before Tory said something else.

"I'm coming for you, bitch!" The microphone turned off. Classrooms were filled with amusement as the bell rang right after.

"Moon, I'm sure you didn't cause any of this! You just wanted a party! Don't worry!" Soomin reassured Moon, "I hope that's the reason! I should've never hosted that party and kept small!"

"As much as I don't want to say it, but I wanna watch this play out!" Soomin adds, "Okay, I'll go with you in case something happens." Moon nods.

"I think everyone does want to go too..." Soomin noticed how her classmates were rushing out.

"Okay, come, I think I know how to get a better view and be in the front." Moon let out her hand as Soomin grabbed it. The two went out with their bags packed.

The two rushed into the hallway Sam and Tory were at. Moon advised to keep a safe distance so they wouldn't be caught in the fight, Soomin agreed.

"I saw what you did at the party." Tory spoke. "You kissed Miguel."

Students 'Ooed'. Soomin's suspicions of Sam liking Robby were right, but she wasn't expecting to learn it this way. She pitied seeing Robby's hurt face.

"I..." Sam tried to speak.

Pandemonium broke out. Chaos. A fight. Tory stroke first.

Then Robby tried to intervene, at the same time Miguel came in the hallway. Miguel interpreted as Robby fighting Tory, he joined in the fight too.

From then on was a brawl with Miyagi-Do and Cobra Kai—Soomin was not going to join any of it.

Sam and Tory, a duo that sounds terrible and catastrophic enough. Tory looked enraged. Tory wanted to kill Samantha LaRusso.

A teenage girl was already hell, but a teenage girl who's boyfriend just kissed another girl and knew a shit ton of karate was a new hell.

Soomin did not want to get into the middle of that sandwich.

But what she did want to see were the people fighting. Yeah, it would be her peers and friends against their enemies. Though as long as she doesn't get in the middle of it, she can observe. Observe new moves, skills,

But when she didn't see any red Mohawk fighting other people nor a tall lanky boy, something was horribly off.

Many questions piled into her mind, they're probably fighting again. they are. Hell about Robby, Sam, Tory, Miguel; she had other boy problems to worry about!

Hawk was fighting other people, something Soomin hated. How would this all be talked out tomorrow? Would their relationship still be in tact?

And then there was Demetri. Soomin remembered that a fight was going to break out before cops came. She knew Hawk wouldn't hesitate to fight Demetri, unfortunately.

She was running around the foyer: which the fight with the main four had ended up at, the stairs and main hall and other people. Then tried to look near the hallways, more so of a computer lab!

Unfortunately, there was one encounter she faced, it was almost inevitable.

"Oh, you again..." Soomin sighed, looking at the familiar boy. From the mall fight, a month ago.

Soomin tried to walk past the boy who was staring at her menacingly. She hoped that it wouldn't escalate.

But, the boy moved in the direction she was going to, blocking her way again.

"What do you want? A rematch from the mall? Can you move? I'm looking for—" "Hawk? Or Demetri? Or let me guess again, both?" The guy smirked, Soomin tried to stay calm.

"Could be both. Are you letting me go or what? Stop wasting my time." Soomin ordered, but quickly regretted the choice. She thought she was on the verge of initiating a fight, and set down her bag.

"Hawk told us to keep you out of this, we're not gonna let this go off easily..."

Suddenly, out of instinct, Soomin ducked. A punch was thrown from the boy's hand. "Getting straight to business, aren't we?" Soomin huffed, standing ready to throw any move she desired.

"You look scared." Soomin chuckled, "Shut up!" The boy tried to use his Cobra Kai ideology, Soomin saw as he lazily tried to throw multiple punches, kicks, lunges around the lockers. Majority of the time Soomin was circling around him.

"Come on! Be a real cobra!" Soomin teased, throwing a kick to his ankle. "Oh I'll show you a real cobra!" Another voice was heard, Soomin quickly turned her head to see another boy, a one in green.

2v1? Hopefully the crowd around me can hype me up. Soomin thought. Then, a horrible punch was thrown to her face, making her groan.

"Ow!" Soomin exclaimed, checking now that her nose was fresh with blood. "Now you are way better than that other one." Soomin thought making him flattered would help.

She was now considering ways to actually throw hands instead of insults, who knows, maybe they're gonna do some brutal things to her later. Try utilizing those lockers. She planned.

The two boys were gaining around her, circling and encasing her like a cage. Quickly, she sent a kick towards the green shirt's chest and he hit the locker on his back. Then she turned and tried to throw a punch to first boy in the face.

The main boy, not in a green shirt, was complicated. A horrible start, but became average, Soomin was considering she underestimated the newbie.

He knew how to block, for sure. But his offense wasn't the best. Quite ironic due to Cobra Kai wanting to strike first.

It was no use on getting the first guy, once she knew the green shirt was up and running. And she had barely any time to stop blood flowing out.

She was getting tired, exhausted, wanting to end it already. It was time to be aggressive. Her mind was still set on finding any of the two 'binary brothers'.

Punches were thrown, slams against the lockers were a pain, Soomin was aiming for the face. Her plan was to make sure the boys end up backing to the wall and she could take them down from there.

"No bad blood, hopefully." She muttered, with a final blow to a boy's stomach. Both of the boys were aching or down on the floor with pain.

The toll of hits, excessive moving, all caught up to each at the end.

Well, she utilized using a textbook from her bag she'd previously set down before the fight started. She striked the boy with a book. That was a hardcore weapon—those books. In her defense, this wasn't a tournament. It was free for all.

Eventually, after many bruises on her body and a blood smear on her nose, both the boys were down on the ground.

At the end, it all seemed like one big practice from Soomin. She learned she really preferred throwing kicks than hands.

She felt sore, truly sore.

"Do any of you guys have tissues? I gave you guys a small segment for free." Soomin tiredly asked the small group of people recording.

"That shit was so awesome sister!" A girl from the crowd exclaimed, "So glad you won over those two fuckers!" Another boy yelled.

"Tissues?!" Soomin repeated, "I-I do." A small voice said, "Can I use them for my nose?" Soomin was impatient, "Yeah! Yeah! Sorry! Here!" The person moved up near the group to pass her a tissue pack.

"Thanks. Send me the vids on ig, I'm Soomin." Soomin said, half joking. She was curious on how stupid she looked fighting near the hallways.

Now, after an interruption, time to find Demetri, or the Mohawk, whoever Soomin could find first. She got her textbook and bag, thankfully nothing else fell out of the bag other than her book, and went off.

There they were. Near a trophy case. Hawk was taking the offense as expected. Soomin saw from afar as the two fought.

Hawk let out a cry before lunging full force at Demetri. Demetri blocked the hit, which quite impressed Soomin.

The scene was hard for Soomin to see, as she was too far to be seen by either of the two. At the end she would go up the front more. She just wanted to go home.

She saw Demetri mutter a few words to Hawk. Before Demetri spun both of them around. Then he kicked Hawk square in the face, the result was...not idealistic for the first day of school.

A collision between a shattering glass case. A cherry on top to all of the events happening to Soomin. Both of her favorite boys causing their rivalry to heaten up.

Soomin knew that her and Hawk were back to square point five. Yes, Soomin was still a bit mad at Demetri for his shitty stunt last night, but that was one of Soomin's first and most caring friends.

She felt helpless seeing Hawk's bloodied face, even though it didn't look any better than hers. Both sides in the fight seemed conflicting enough. An ex she still has (slight) feelings for, or one of her best friends since the second grade.

And she watched it all happen, and didn't dare to even step in to help. Soomin wished the trio turned up differently. Way differently.

She watched Demetri began to walk away from the scene. Her body started to worsen, and felt like she needed a break.

"Min!" She was zoned out, and saw Demetri walking towards her. And near Demetri was Hawk still lying there.

"What happened?" Soomin genuinely asked, what did those two boys go through to get them to..here?

"I'll explain later. What happened to you? You went through hell?" Demetri asked, "Sort of." Soomin shrugged.

"Wanna just go to get treatment? Well..for me. You look like you haven't gotten a scratch." Soomin suggested, "Whatever can take us home." Demetri agreed.

Soomin nodded and the two began to slowly walk. By then Soomin noticed through the corner of her eye was Hawk getting himself up again.

Hawk, Eli Moskowitz. Anger spread throughout. He was embarrassed with his recent loss in a fight against Demetri. Frustration about his love life with Soomin. And the wonder on how Soomin looked so bloodied and bruised.

He wasn't going to give up on Soomin, though. Somehow Hawk was still trying on them.

"STUPID! You got yourself into a fight? You couldn't wait until after school! Did you even win?! God you're lucky your mom is at home!"

Soomin was getting patched up, well enough. Along with a good old scolding from her dad. That could never hurt.

"I won, against two boys." Soomin explained, staying still so her bruises can get cleaned.

"Good. Next time don't do it at school. Be sure your mom doesn't know about any of this. She'll be pissed." Jihu explained.

"What if mom asks me? How do I explain all of this when I get home?" Soomin asked. "You know, you're my firstborn daughter." Jihu replied, "And only daughter." Soomin chuckled, "Shh, I got it covered. I'll make a story, you go with it."

"Didn't the school email and call everyone almost automatically?" Soomin questioned, "Yeah, but your mom's probably knocked dead asleep." Jihu nods.

"Did you see that Diaz kid? I heard a boy named Robby Keene-or something like it, pushed him off a balcony. He crashed into the stairs." Jihu asked.

"Our neighbor?" Soomin gasped. "Oh yeah, I guess he is our neighbor with Carmen." Jihu replied, "It's pretty bad, you know he got sent into a coma and people are all worrying about him."

"A coma?" Soomin was genuinely shocked, and feared his next 24 hours, "I hope he'll make it." She commented, "Oh he will, he was that All Valley champion, yeah? That kid's strong." Jihu adds.

"He is pretty strong." Soomin agreed, saddened on how she should've interacted with him more. Their last real conversation was during...or before the All Valley. It was such long ago Soomin forgot.

"Okay, Diaz is not you though. We have to focus on your injuries, your health, and how tomorrow is gonna be." Jihu decided, "It's gonna be horrible." Soomin declared.

"Well...don't wanna add into your ego but...damage does look kind of bad." Jihu noticed, "How much, Doctor Fields?" Soomin asked.

"Fractured nose, inflamed right wrist. Lots of bruises for weeks near your tummy, also your legs, specifically your ankles and thighs. You can't write with that hand for a bit, kinda sucks." Jihu explains.

"Good thing I'm probably suspended for two weeks." Soomin guessed, "Actually turns out you only have one, everyone else gets two. You're just too liked by those teachers for them to hate you." Jihu filled in, "I was like you in high school...only academically though." Jihu adds.

"Well liked?" Soomin asked, "Yeah." Jihu replied. "Do I have to stay in this hospital for longer? Or does your coworkers trust you enough to take me back home with mom?" Soomin questioned.

"You're asking a lot of questions. But you'll stay here, for a bit." Jihu explained. "Okay, fine. Hopefully I get a chance to visit Miguel?" Soomin suggested, "Working in a hospital has special perks. You'll get to." Jihu said. "Cool." Soomin replied.

The rest of the time was silence, Jihu would explain to her what's happening with her body, and what different medications she'll have to take.

Yet, Soomin still managed to always spare a thought about Hawk.

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

ahwofugnsk season 2 done! this chapters quality looks horrible, but please tell me if you enjoyed it. or your thoughts or anything I can work on for season 3 before I start it!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...