qudrat. क़ुदरतقدرت

By torcusmia

"Ye sab Karke dekhao. Apni Mubabbat ka saboot do, Maya." (Try to do it all. Give a prove of your love, Maya.)... More

aese kesey?
don't.
I hate you.
jealousy, jealousy.
get out.
IMPORTANT.
I might.
dar (fear)
what?
job offer?
visualize.
Hey?
ruk jao.
Boss.
you're my first.
Something.
sarim's love.
I love you.
something in the air.
stay away!
traitor.
never expected.
I'm here.
eyes full of love.
mistake.
Important!
whenever.
forgive me.
yet again.
Missed it.
pain.
argument.
insecure.
the party.
that's it?
realization.
you.
monster.
pain.
Another step?
comfort.
the truth.
announce.
regret.
awkward.
will you?
Sarim?
happy wife, happy life.

Maya, Maya, MAYA.

1.1K 86 2
By torcusmia

Maya's pov:

I just stood there and stared at him like a statue — was this really the first time they saw a female with him or was he just one of those guys like sarim who trick innocent girls to fall for them.

Whatever it was. I don't know why it felt so beautiful to know that Armaan Vyas wasn't one of those spoiled guys of this generation. I decided to ignore that happiness in my heart and was about to walk away when

____

Author's pov:

"Maya," I called her and she stopped in her track. I went towards her and slide my left hand in my pocket.

"Pagal kardiya hai tumny mujhey." He said as Maya looked back at him, with her big doe eyes staring into his.

"Pagal mainey?" She asked.

"Pagal kardiya hai tumny Apne Pyaar main." He said and unintentionally a smile formed on his face.

Maya's pov:

As he smiled at me and said those words, I felt my heartbeat going faster.

And when he smiled.

Has anybody noticed? Armaan Vyas has dimples.

I took a deep breathe trying to control my heartbeat, I crossed my arms on my chest and spoke.

"You can do better than this Mr Armaan Vyas. Yeh flirting apko suit nahi karti." I said as a smirk formed on his face.

"Mr Armaan Vyas mat Kaha karo. it becomes too attractive for me to handle." He said as Maya rolled her eyes at him before walking away.

Armaan laughed out. This was indeed the best day of his life, Maya, Maya, MAYA. she was all over his mind.

____

Sarim's pov:

I was laying down on the sofa watching “Lord of the rings.”

But my mind could only think of her. I was only thinking of her. And only her. What is happening with me?

I for sure don't like her. Okay? But why do I keep feeling jealous that she's getting close to Armaan Vyas?

Why do I feel worried that she might stop loving me?

Oh I get it. It's just because of the hate I have for Armaan Vyas. Right. It's just because of that. I can't be loving her. Never.

With that some flashbacks started coming back into my mind.

I lay my head down on sofa as my mind is occupied by all the flashbacks of childhood.

____

Flashback | 2010

A 10 year old maya was playing outside with a doll, when 12 year old sarim's eyes caught her sitting down in the garden of her house.

Sarim was not always a spoiled kid, his father used to scold him on the smallest things — which made him a nice kid.

Till the age of 15, he was a nice and calm kid. Everyone gave examples of him as the most nice kid but as days passed by.

Due to bad company of friends at school and his father losing his focus on him, he turned into we should probably call it monster. He almost turned into a monster.

Not because of family abuse, not because of some past. He just grew up that way, hurting people, making people cry.

His friends used to go into corridors and bully kids and that's when a villian is born.

The 11 year sarim had always felt bad for Maya, when she sat down on the table with her family — she was told to sit down on the floor because she didn't match their “level.” they said.

They almost treated Maya like a toy. Not even a toy, even a toy is cared for. She wasn’t considered anything to them.

Sarim always sneaked out of his home, after saving money for weeks he would buy a doll or something like colors for the little Maya.

When he gave those things to Maya and a smile formed on the cute little girl's face.

It was one of the best feelings for Sarim. He couldn't process what was the reason of this happiness but after so many tears.

She deserved some happiness.

Sarim remembers it clear cut. He remembers everything.

Maybe that's the thing which made the little Maya so fond of sarim. No one ever really cared for her a child and sarim was the first one to care.

____

In a jerk, sarim opened his eyes and his mind became a garden of thoughts.

Sometimes he wonders. What happened to him? Achank se sab kese badal gaya?

Woh sarim Abbas Jo ke Maya safir keliye alag alag chezain lata tha use kush dekhna chahta tha ab achanak se us se beyhad nafrat karta tha or us se har Khushi cheen Lena Chahta tha?

Sometimes sarim always wonders where it all went wrong?

But when someone digs a hole, they keep digging more and more. There is no end to that.

Will sarim ever change?

_ _ _ _

Zayn's pov:

I was about to walk out of my office when I noticed Maya working on the computer, her eyes kept closing but she was trying her best to focus on my screen.

An unknown smile formed on my face as I knocked on the door.

She was scared by the knock and flinched, I widened my eyes.

Her hand to her heart and she laughed. I bowed as a sign to say sorry and she signed me to just come in.

I entered and sat Infront of her on the chair, she was too focused on the work that she ignored my presence and started going through files.

"The working hours have ended. Why are you still working? Go easy on yourself, first day it is." I advised her with a small smile.

She looked up at me with that big doe eyes of her and said.

"Pehla din hai isi Liye. Shuru se hi mehnat Karne ki adat daalni hogi." She said and started going through files.

"But Maya. Even the boss is going to leave now. I don't think it is important to work now. Tum Kal jaldi aajana! What about that? Hm?" I said and she looked up at me caressing her head.

"I don't know. I'll see." She mumbled and as she said that I heard a knock behind me on the door.

Me and Maya turned our faces to see, Armaan Vyas standing on the door.

"Come in." Maya said.

As Armaan entered, I could sense a tension in his eyes. I couldn't understand what it was but something was definitely going in his mind.

He gave me a glare and I raised my eyebrow, his eyes went to Maya and he said.

"Maya. It's late. And you too, Zayn. Let's leave." I don't know why but he went from Maya to Zayn his voice became colder.

"Ma bhi Maya se yehi keh Raha tha magar yeh to kaam chod hi nahi Rahi hai." I smiled. Armaan smiles forcibly at me and then looked at Maya.

"Yes Maya..he's right. Kal kaam karlena ab bohot late hoagaya hai." Armaan said and Maya nodded her head closing her laptop and then grabbing her purse.

The three of us stood up and I was about to ask Maya if she needs a ride but Armaan did it before I could.

"Maya, I'll drop you." It was more like an order but I ignored it. I said goodbyes to them and left.

_____

Armaan's pov:

As Zayn left I turned my eyes towards Maya, we both walked down the stairs and came close to our car.

I opened the door of my car for her and she sat in, the ride was silent for 5 minutes until I turned my eyes towards her and asked.

"Where will you stay?" I asked her as she looked out of the window and replied in a small voice.

"That's not your problem." She said in a rude voice and I replied, "that is my problem." As I said that she turned her eyes towards me.

"Kyon? Husband ho tum mere ke mera problem tumhara problem hai?" As she asked that I felt my heart bounce out of my chest.

Hoon to nahi lekin bohot jald ban sakta hoon. (My heart said)

"Maya kitni stubborn ho Tum yar. Itni jaldi tumhy kaheen apartment ya ghar nahi Milne Wala. You can just stay at my home until you find an apartment. It is more like a request."

I said as she thought for sometime and then nodded her head, she went on silent mode again until I started it
again.

"Ye Zayn tumhy khuch Zyada hi pasand nahi agaya?" I asked as she glared towards me.

"Kya Matlab?" She asked.

"I mean—" I coughed and she kept looking at me with those angry cat eyes of hers.

"Matlab close friends Hun?" I chuckled out but she didn't laugh she rolled her eyes at me and spoke.

"It's none of your business." She said as I sat back on my seat.

"Okay. Okay." I said and then after 20 minutes we reached my home.

No sorry, our home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.2K 29
Sequel Of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' _x_ #38 - pilot | 8-08-2022 _x_ History was repeating itself. Once again the groom was replaced at the last moment, but t...
99.6K 13.1K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
864K 30.4K 53
"you should be happy right", he said in a raised voice. I didn't look at him. He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him harshly ...
167K 19.3K 48
his pov Life...the only thing to which i didn't take seriously......the thing with which I can play....i am here for revenge....n i can die for that...