GREY DECEPTION โ™ก

By anksriv

๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐†๐‘๐„๐˜ โ™ก . A shiver ran down to her b... More

๐Ÿ’œ Coming Soon ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction
Genesis ๐Ÿ’œ
Min and Giggles ๐Ÿ’œ
College ๐Ÿ’œ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ โค
Rules โค
An Evening ๐Ÿ’œ
First day ๐Ÿ’œ
โคPaper balls ๐Ÿ’œ
Revelation ๐Ÿ’œ
Stay Away๐Ÿ’œ
Plan ๐Ÿ’œ
Bonfire ๐Ÿ’œ
Mis happening โค
๐Ÿ’œTears โค
Mine โค
Villain โค
Puzzle โค
Convinced โค
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY โค
Envision โค
Forgive โค
Relinquish๐Ÿ’œ
Admonish ๐Ÿ’œโค
Expiate ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œProm โค
โค SUGAR โค
Demented โค
Dream ๐Ÿ’œ
Evanesce ๐Ÿ’œ
Seized ๐Ÿ’œ
โคCASAMIENTOโค
Whoreโค
Double faced โค
Not love โค
Belongs to me โค
Distressed โค
Miss me โค
Incense โค
Solicitudeโค
Exploiter โค
Park Jimin โค
Warning โค
Possesiveness โค
Right or Wrong? ๐Ÿ”žโค
Like always โค
Chance โค
Damaged โค
Divulge โค
Investigation โค
Prerequisite โค
โค FINISHED โค
His Words โค
Pitiful โค
Ramen Night โค
Auction โค
Publicize โค
Daisy โค
Decisive โค
โค AMOR โค
Reality โค
Salvation โค
Soul Kissโค
Love Rendezvous โค
Reward โค๐Ÿ”ž
Actuality โค
Gaiety โค
Cheaterโค
โคShare yourselfโค๐Ÿ”ž
Mistake โค
โคFlower rings โค
Crackedโค๐Ÿ”ž
Beloved โค
Hecticโค
Not yet โค๐Ÿ”ž
Ciggarette ๐Ÿ”žโค
Life Teeming โค
โคDECEPTION โค
Three โค
โค THEIR REPRISAL โค
Intermission โค
Little Love โค
Usโค
Strike back โค
Horror โค๐Ÿ”ž
โค EXTREMITY โค
Resuscitateโค
โคElated Ending โค
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Reappear ๐Ÿ’œ

1.4K 86 18
By anksriv

Yn POV

Here he was here, without any prior information he was standing in front of my door, i gulped the lump of my throat watching him , i never expected this.

" Yoongi"

I mumbled watching him standing there with his luggage, i guess he directly came from the airport. He was looking at me while i was looking at him.

He was looking thinner then before, there were dark circles under his eyes. He was not looking happy. His face was the evidence of the unknown pain he went through in his parent's house.

I don't know for how much time, i kept on looking at him, i want to cover up all the moments he was away from me, i was to save his reflection in my eyes, i want him to speak, i was yearning to hear his voice.

He looked at me continuously without removing his gaze , made myself a little bit shy, i totally forgot what i was wearing, how messy my hair was, i didn't even wash my face yet.

A part of me wants to run towards him and hug him tightly, not letting him go away from me  ever again .

But another part of me was stopping me.

Just because of last night kiss......

No!

That was not a kiss, it was not my consent. It was he, who robbed me, but still it was a....

God, why am i thinking about him when my love is standing right in front of me.

" Giggles "

He said softly , taking me out of my trance. I was still standing there holding the door. I noticed he gulped looking at me " Won't you invite me to enter the house? "

" Huh... No.. I am so happy min, please come"

I said with a wide smile, i ran towards him and hugged him tightly , as his warm body collided with mine he left the grip of his luggage and hugged me back, snuggling his nose in my neck. He pulled me up from the ground  and  swinging me around.

" I missed you so much, i was dying to hear you calling me min"

He mumbled , sending vibrations to my bare neck. My body stiffen in his arm feeling his warm breath . " Min" I said parting away but he didn't let me go. " Door is open" I said again trying to get out of his grip but he just closed it by his legs.

" Is appa home? "

He asked in whispering voice, sending tingling feeling to my whole body. I closed my eyes when his breath flattered over my neck.

" No" I breathed out because that's all i could do at the moment.

" You promised me something "

He demanded , looking directly into my eyes. My eyebrows frowned hearing his demand as i can't remember anything. " What? " I questioned straightly.

But to my surprise he peck my lips and said " This" My eyes widen at his action, as i was totally confused how to feel about it.

I blinked my eyelids multiple times as i can't register anything. " I want this" He said looking at my lips. " I missed you so much, this distance between us was taking away my breath. I never stay away from you for this long. I don't want to ever again, i want to be with you. Forever "

He claimed, i wasn't able to say anything so i just smile and caressed his face. " I missed you too, min. Being without you make me realise how much you matters in my life. I won't let you go, if you go take me with you."

He smiled widely hearing me, his hand went to my nape but before anything i said " Put me down, min" I wiggled to get on the floor but he shook his head and slammed his lips on my.

My breath hitched feeling his soft, warm plump lips on mine, i watched him closing his eyes wil moving towards the wall. He kept on sucking my bottom lips as if his life depends on them.

I don't know what to do, i was just in his arms with my back attached to the wall. I closed my eyes and clutched his sweatshirt tightly.

" Min" I moaned in between making him part from my lips, his hand went under my tank top and caressed my back gently. " What, giggles? " He mumbled again trying to capture my lips but i backed off.

" I haven't brushed yet "

I informed him but his lips curled up , saying " Is that what's concerning you? " He asked with a chuckle while i looked at him with my confused orbs at his dealing with my worries.

" Nothing matters, it's just you and me"

He confessed in stern tone and again attached his lips on mine, my head was still above of him while his both hands were under my tank top, he took out his one hand and caressed my left thigh, making it tie to his torso, i followed it and wrapped my both legs on his torso, my hands were on his shoulder tightly clutching the sweatshirt while his one hand was on my ass For support.

I quickly opened my eyes when i felt him moving and yes, he was taking me towards my room. His lips were still attached to mine while i was just feeling his sucking and licking on my lips.

I was so in the moment i don't remember when we entered, how he close the door and now i was on laying on my bed, underneath him.

"Min" I moaned out when his lips travelled downwards towards my jaw, placing butterflies kisses and little bites on there. My closed eyes and clutched palms were the evidence, how stearn i was at that moment, i don't want to lose.

But i want it.

May be to remove jungkook's touch from my body.

" You are so fascinating " He said bitting on my neck and my back arched in anticipation. I felt his one hand went to my inner thighs , resulting my eyes shot open. " Min, please " I don't know why but that's the only words came out of my mouth.

I relaxed when he removed his hand and i closed my eyes again when i felt his lips on my shoulder.

His hands moved upward touching my waist and all i could feel how jungkook touched me yesterday.

That's wrong  at this moment, when i am with my love.

Shit.

" You don't know how much i resisted till now " He murmured, near my earlobes and licked them sensually. I nodded in answer because my throat was all stiffen because of the hotness of the minutes.

" How were you days going without me? " He asked as his hand went down to my stomach while other one again held me by nape. The burn of jungkook's palm over there was still fresh.

No

I hate him. I can't compare my man to him. He was a mugger.

"Tell me " He whispered and attached his lips on mine, while circling his fingers on my stomach. I have several moments like this with min but today i just don't feel anything similar. He is the same person, his touch is gentle, his love is calm, his words are righteous still the wave of something was missing.

" Aren't you tired after travelling so long? " I asked parting our lips and he immediately attached them to my neck. My lips parted when he licked it and i clutched the sheets tightly.

" Your alluring face took away my every tiredness. I am energetic enough to make you mine right here, right now"

He said as he put his weight on his elbow, looking directly into my eyes and adjusted a hair strand behind my ears. His beautiful eyes were gazing into mine to get the answer, they want positive, they want to yell, yes, make me yours.

" Tell me you want me"

He asked, kissing my forehead making my eyes closed, i never felt anyone being this gentle. His lips, his touch was always alert enough not to hurt me.

" Tell me you missed my touch, how much i missed yours "

He said putting my one hand on his face after kissing my palm. I smiled and caressed my thumb near his lips. He closed his eyes at the senses and I just gulped the lump of my throat.

" Tell me, i am the only one in your heart. "

He opened his eyes and darted into mine searching for the answer he asked and a shiver ran down my spine , my chest heaved up and down realising what he just asked and what i have to say. Why are things getting difficult for me? My tightened throat flexes making me answer.

" Yes, only you "

As i answered he cupped my face and kissed my lips as gently as he could, it was of no lust, no intensity. It was of pure love he holds for me and this time i also replied to him.

I kissed him back, moving my lips against his softness of lips , to my surprise he smiled during the kiss and entered his tongue  inside my mouth. I let out a moan when his warm, soft tongue touched mine and i clamped his arm.

" This will be counted as a kiss. "

He announced, moving away from my mouth.

"Our first kiss"

I licked my lips hearing him and he smiled.

" Please don't stop me" He said but i didn't understand what he was saying, what he meant by that.

" I want you" He stated making my eyes widen in surprise. " Min, actually....." I tried to say that not right now because i was not in my right mind because of last night's incident but he put his finger on my lips making me silent..

" Sshh.. Just feel it"

He said kissing my forehead, " Close your eyes" He demanded , i don't know why i am giving in to his demands but in the end i closed my eyes. " Beautiful " He said when his hands roamed over my waist moving up.

I felt his lips on both my cheeks and my breathing started to get heavier feeling his hands moving up.

God, i don't want this early.

" Ahh" Finally a moan escaped from my mouth when his mellow lips latched to my cleavage. And from now on, the control of my body was totally in his hands.

He got up sitting between my legs and moved his sweatshirt, it was not the first time i saw his upper body  bare but in this situation everything was sensual.

" All yours" He uttered and put my hand on his back after leaning forward. " I love it" He said for my touch when i immediately held his shoulder.

It was just him and i existed in the whole world in our perception as we totally forgot about everything else in the universe.

Now no words were exchanging only gazes were burning each other . He wants more from me, from this relationship and i was ready, maybe not. But i want to forget everything that happened yesterday.

I wonder, how would yoongi react to this incident. I know he trusts me, he will hear me out, He will understand. But still i am scared. I have to tell him the truth but when the time is right.

My trance got broken when i felt his hand under my top and my eyes widen, his hands were slowly reaching towards my buds and i just felt like removing his hand but i didn't.

I closed my eyes waiting for him to do whatever he wanted because i love him. Here he has my consent.

But as He moved his hand towards the swell of my bud pulling my top up slightly.

The bell rang.

My eyes shot opened and we both looked at each other with shock and fear.

" Fuck" I cursed remembering appa must be here, thank god he didn't enter the passcode today, otherwise i would have died of shame. " Stop cursing" He said softly.

" Appa.. Appa, is here" I stutter, he gulped and nodded. He pecked my lips and immediately got up .

" Go inside the bathroom, i will handle appa" I said hurriedly , adjusting my hair in a bun. I was about to go out when he held my arm and pulled me towards him.

" I love looking at you like this, We will complete this later from where we left today" He whispered in my ears and put a kiss on my forehead. " And yes, wear something " He commanded going inside the bathroom with a smirk.

I looked at myself in the mirror and i was literally looking like fucked up, even though i was not yet.

I immediately wore my pants onnthe shorts and put on a jacket, zipping it till my neck.

I ran out of the room and opened to see appa there. I smiled with nervousness and took the packets from his hands which he was holding.

" Did you sleep well? " He asked with a smile and i nodded, i was putting the stuff on the table when i heard his question making my whole body stiffen at that position.

" Who's luggage is this? "

.

Author note:

I hope you all like this part.

Please vote and support.

Have a beautiful day, precious . ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.2K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...โค . โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
206K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
94.1K 3.9K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...
438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...