Dark blood J.JK

By YeolAngel_

In every universe, I am yours..... Noir, the son of Jungkook and Y/n from their past life, trying his best to... More

Introduction
Prologue
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-✨
-23-
-24-✨
-25-
-26-✨
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-✨
-33- ✨
-34-
-35-✨
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-

-14-

3.2K 259 53
By YeolAngel_

"Come along, dear," Mrs. Jeon said, gesturing for Y/n to follow.

"Where are we going, Mother?" Y/n asked.

"Just a regular check-up, my dear. Dr. Johnson's office is just a few blocks away. We want to make sure you're in good health," her mother-in-law reassured.

Y/n was unsure of where she was taking her. But she was not expecting the gynecologist's office. Well, Y/n was but not this early.

As they approached the brick building, Y/n's pulse quickened. The waiting room was dimly lit, adorned with faded floral wallpaper and worn wooden chairs. "Why are we here?"

"It's good to know about pregnancy at an early stage. So we are here for a check-up." She said,

Y/n gasped. "You are pregnant?"

She looked at Y/n with a surprised face. "What? No! We are here for you."

"For me?"

"Hmm, you spent the night with him." She said, They did sleep in the same room, but even if something had happened between them. Y/n wouldn't get pregnant in a day.

"It's too early. I can't get pregnant in a day." She said,

"I know, I still wanted a checkup for my satisfaction."

The doctor greeted them warmly and began the examination. Y/n's mother-in-law sat nearby, her gaze shifting between the doctor and Y/n.

Y/n closed her eyes, attempting to block out the discomfort and the awkwardness of the situation.

After what felt like an eternity, the examination concluded, and the doctor reassured them that everything appeared to be in order. Y/n let out a sigh of relief. But also her virginity was in place. Because of that Mrs. Jeon knew nothing happened and Y/n knew Y/n was lying.
___

"The fck! Gosh! Why me all the time!" I cursed out loud. She was so mad at me today, for lying. And even I don't understand how I am a virgin? When I am definitely not. Maybe I am in this life. But still.

Now I was told that I have to make kimchi. But not in small amounts, tons of it. The size of the kimchi jar is Insanely big.

And my hands were tired of mixing it. "Mix properly! You are causing more trouble for me!"

I exclaimed, as Noir was trying to help but he was causing more mess. "Sorry, I don't know how to do it properly."

"Can you mix it with magic?" I asked.

"Eomma I can't. It's not that easy. Like I change dimensions, create illusions or see what people are doing, Etc, other than that, my magic is limited." Noir said. I sighed.

"Gosh, she said she will be like this until I give her a grandson, let me bring you to her. She needed a grandson right? And you are technically her grandson." I said. It's a mess, I am virgin here, but I am not originally virgin. I have a son, but I don't remember giving birth to him.

"Who is your favorite son? You have so many but tell me who you love the most? Me, Yejun, Yesol, Akio?" Noir said. "I think you love Yejun the most?"

"I don't know any of them,"

"Well, Yejun and I are your and Appa's children. Yesol and Akio are Namjoon's and your children." He exclaimed.

"I don't know anyone except you."

"That's enough. You love me the most. No one else is trying their best to save you except me."  Noir exclaimed.

"Are you really my son?" I asked. It's hard to believe, I can believe that he does magic but it is hard to believe that he is my son.

"I can show you how you gave birth to me, should I?" He said.

"What the hell! No, what is wrong with you?" I said he laughed.
___

Namjoon sat in the living room, flipping through an old book, when his mother entered the room.

"Namjoon, may I have a word with you?" she asked, her voice gentle yet firm.

"Of course, Mother," he replied, setting the book aside and giving her his full attention. He noticed a serious expression on her face. He held his mother's hand. "Are you okay?"

"Namjoon, you know how important family is to us. You've been focused on your career, which is commendable, but it's also time to think about the next generation. I bring Elara to hospital and I got to know you still haven't slept with her.," his mother explained.

"I understand, Mother. It's just that... I've been so engrossed in my work," Namjoon confessed.

His mother reached out, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "It's not like you're gonna give Birth, just get her pregnant, the rest will be handled and taken care of."

"She doesn't want it."

"Who is she to decide? We chose her for this job. It's her responsibility to get pregnant. And don't just listen to her, she should be the one who should listen to you."

Namjoon took a deep breath, "I'll think about it, Mother."

___

Y/n was almost asleep when she heard a quiet knock. Rain was falling gently outside, making a calming sound. She sat up, surprised, and looked towards the door. It opened slowly, and she saw Namjoon standing there, looking serious in the dim light.

"I need a drink," he murmured, Y/n nodded.

Rising from the couch, she went to the kitchen, as she prepared a drink.

Upon her return, Namjoon gestured for her to sit beside him, the flickering candlelight casting playful shadows across the room.

Y/n settled beside him, her gaze at the window, she didn't want to look at Namjoon.

He leaned in and tried to kiss her, making her surprised by his action.

"Don't be shy, it's fine." Namjoon's voice was barely above a whisper, he assumed that her behavior was because of her shyness.

But she stood up and stepped back. "I am not shy, I don't want to sleep with you."

He stood up too and put his hands on his waist. "Then why did we marry huh? Just to get married to a rich family?"

"No, it's not that."

"Then what is it? Look, Elara, just get pregnant. I am not interested in you or sleeping with you. I want a child." He exclaimed.

"No." Her breath got uneven, as she watched Namjoon express change.

"Fine then, leave." He said. She took her step towards the door, he held her arm and opened the balcony door instead. It was raining heavily. "Stay here, you can only step inside when you leave your attitude outside."

He closed the door and locked it. Meanwhile Y/n couldn't stop herself from crying. As the rain poured on her.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 311 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...
275K 23.3K 44
Veiled Obsession: Passion in the shadows She hated him since her childhood and loved the other one. But what will happen when she finds herself bein...
473K 17.5K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...
40.6K 2K 55
Park brothers .. Story of three brother.. Do not copy .