Dark blood J.JK

By YeolAngel_

In every universe, I am yours..... Noir, the son of Jungkook and Y/n from their past life, trying his best to... More

Introduction
Prologue
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-✨
-23-
-24-✨
-25-
-26-✨
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-✨
-33- ✨
-34-
-35-✨
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-

-13-

3.5K 285 35
By YeolAngel_

Y/n woke up with a gnawing hunger, her stomach has been making noises. She still dressed up, hoping that today she will get to eat breakfast. But she knows she will not.

She hesitated, believing breakfast was out of the question, as Namjoon had slipped out of the room last night again.

And it was, Mrs. Jeon told Y/n to not show up at dining.

Yet, to her surprise, he called out to her, urging her to join them for breakfast.

"Elara, come and eat with us," Namjoon said, his voice gentle but firm. She was hesitant and his mother was eyeing her too.

He held her hand, and brought her to the table. Jungkook Looked at them.

"Eat Elara." Namjoon said. She nodded her head. She was indeed hungry. "Whether I am home or not, I don't want her to skip meals."

"You weren't in the room last night, Namjoon." His mother asked.

A small smile played on Namjoon's lips as he replied, "I had some work to finish. That's all, Mom."

His mother's expression softened, but she remained silent. Y/n felt a relief, if he had told her the truth that would have made her mad.

As Namjoon prepared to leave for work, Y/n followed him to the door.

"Thank you, Namjoon," she murmured softly, her eyes meeting him.

He stepped closer to her. "So should I come home early today?"

"I-"

He held her chin and kissed her lips. He pulled back and smiled. "Mom is watching us." He patted her head."You take care,"

Y/n watched him leave. As she turned to re-enter the house, she caught Namjoon's mother's eyes staring at her.

Y/n's mother-in-law peered through the window, gesturing towards the lawn blanketed with autumn leaves.

"Y/n, could you please clean up the lawn? It's getting messy out there," she called out with a hint of urgency in her voice.

"Why do you have maid-"

"Don't talk back." She said firmly. "I see you told Namjoon, what do you want? You want my son against me? You want him to hate your mother? Is that what you want?"

She stepped closer to Y/n and held her chin. "I feel something happened last night, did it? But he left after almost an hour. That is a great insult for you as a wife. Isn't it?"

She told Y/n to leave and work. When she stepped out she felt the chilly cold. It was really cold where they live.

And the cold air nipped at her skin, sending shivers down their spine.

Y/n started to work, as she gathered the leaves, her fingers grew numb.
__

As I stepped inside, my body trembled from the relentless cold. I had been working tirelessly in the harsh weather.

Jungkook, noticing my condition, came to my aid.

"Come, sit by the fireplace," he gently urged, guiding me to the comforting warmth.

He draped a cozy blanket over my shoulders and settled beside me, his gentle touch rubbing my frozen, red hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to help you earlier," he murmured with genuine regret in his voice.

I smiled at his cute gesture, he is young yet still more caring than men double his age.

"It's fine, Kookie," I managed to reply, my teeth chattering slightly.

"You are not. Do you want some hot coffee? Let me go and bring it for you." He said and ran to get her coffee.

I sat there trying to warm my hands and feet. I was feeling pain in my bones now. Suddenly I felt relieved and warm.

"They are really cold." Taehyung said.

"What are you doing here Assh*le!" I yelled at Taehyung, and pushed his hand away.

"Shush, keep your tone low. You don't want to get heard right?" He said.

"I am tired of staying here." I exclaimed, it's suffocating to live here, I can't say anything, and follow orders.

"You are already tired? But it has been only 5 days." He replied.

"Can I please go back to my time?" I asked.

He stared at my face. "Are you gonna be with me if I bring you back?"

"Are you serious?"

He cupped my face. "I will make you cry each day here. Each day."

"Are you crazy or what? Why are you like this?" I asked. Something is really wrong with him.

He smiled. "Have a good time here."

He said and left. I cursed and put my head on the sofa.

"Noona, your coffee." I looked at Jungkook. And with a small smile I took the coffee. He sat with me.

"You were talking to yourself?" Jungkook asked.

"Me?"

"Yeah, I saw it." He said.

"Ah. I think I am going crazy." I exclaimed. I hold the cup tightly, I really am.

A small puppy jumped into Jungkook's lap.

"Who is this? I didn't see her before." I said.

"I brought her home yesterday, she was following me. She is cute right?" He lifted the dog and I nodded my head.

"She is."

"But she is so clingy. Ever Since I brought her home. She doesn't leave me and follows me everywhere." Jungkook said.

"She must need love." I said.

"We all need love don't we?" He replied.

"You are loved by everyone Kook." I said.

"From you too, Noona?" He asked. Leaving me blank and speechless. I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied. He looked down.

"Hyung doesn't love you." He said.

"I know."

"But he will. You are nice." He said. I don't need his love. I don't know how things will go. But I don't want him to love me.

"People don't fall in love just because someone is nice." I said.

"You are right, there is no reason to fall for someone." He said. I took a sip of the coffee. I completely forgot that I was holding it.
__

I quietly tiptoed into Namjoon's study, finding him slumbering peacefully in his chair. So this is what he does? He leaves the room and sleeps here.

I hesitated for a moment before mustering the courage to gently tap his shoulder. "Namjoon," I whispered, "let's go to the room and sleep."

Startled, Namjoon stirred, his eyes fluttering open. "I can't," he murmured, a hint of reluctance in his voice. "I know you're not comfortable."

That was surprising, he cares?

I smiled softly, mh hand still resting on his shoulder.

"It's fine," I reassured him. "I'll sleep on the sofa. I don't want you to be uncomfortable either."

"That will be uncomfortable for you." He said.

"I have been sleeping there since I got married even when you are not there. So I don't think there will be a problem." I exclaimed.

"It's fine. I am going to leave next week, so it's for just a few days." He said.

"Just come. You are sleeping here. You can sleep in the room too. Your mother will be satisfied."

He rose from the chair, carefully guiding me to our room.
__

Taehyung's gaze lingered on Y/n, while she was knitting a sweater. His mother in law didn't give her any difficult work to do.

"Hey, don't look at my mother like that." Noir said.

Taehyung turned to Noir, "I am quite impressed. You somehow managed to make Namjoon sweet. I never thought that was possible." He chuckled.

"You wanted her to suffer again. How could I let that happen?" Noir exclaimed.

"Hmm, but this will cause problems too. Were you focused on bringing Jungkook and Y/n closer?" He asked.

"Right now my focus is on making sure she doesn't get hurt. I was mad at my own father too when he hurt her." Noir said.

"I like to see her suffer. She deserves it." Taehyung smirked. "Noona did wrong. You can try the hardest Noir. And in the end I will succeed." He patted his back and left.

Noir tried to ignore his words. He decided to go to Y/n.

"Eomma," he said. Y/n looked at him.

"Eomma! Eomma? What eomma huh?" She hit Noir with the knitting tool.

"What are you doing?" He exclaimed.

"Where were you huh?! How could you leave me here like this?" She asked.

"I was with someone. Gosh, I went to make sure you are fine okay, not because I wanted to." Noir said.

"My body aches because of how much I have to work." She exclaimed.

"I am helping you okay, you know how Namjoon was originally? I fixed him. I saved you from so much suffering." Noir said.

"He is okay, but what about my mother in law? Change her too!"

"Eomma, I am a warlock. Not a god. I can't change everything." He said and sat on the sofa. The little dog that Jungkook brought home started barking at Noir. "What is her name?" Noir asked.

"Nabi, I think. She followed Jungkook home and he decided to keep it as a pet," Y/n said.

Noir nodded his head and picked up the little dog. "Nabi, like a butterfly? She follows appa, and barking at me.",

Noir chuckled. "It is reminding me of someone."

The dog tried to bite Noir, he put the dog down.
__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 27K 50
Veiled Obsession: Passion in the shadows She hated him since her childhood and loved the other one. But what will happen when she finds herself bein...
369K 8.7K 15
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ * ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ
307K 14.8K 51
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 �...