Just Dust N' Bones, Baby

By Brownstone59

Sequel to Welcome To The Jungle, Sweetheart. Well, more of a part two than a sequel... "I hate getting mad or... More

Fucking Prick
I CAN be gentle... But I won't
I hate Erin
Road to Nowhere
Nana
Baby Fork
The Shining and Cheerios
Detour
I'm Back Bitches
Sorry
Baby it hurts
Small-Town Values
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
I Remember You
The Coolest Person Ever
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Big Brother
Bohemian Rhapsody
A Thousand Voices
Starry Eyes
Shut up bitch I'm on the phone
Dumb whore
Heart of Glass
Patience
The Funeral of William Bailey
Popcorn
I Can't Drive 55
Luck part 1
Luck part 2
Hopeless Romantic
Pretty Tied Up
Snowblind
Home Sweet Home
I Used To Love Her (But I had to kill her)
Bad Kitty
Fill My World
Flying High Again

Kitten

240 6 13
By Brownstone59

"Alright, you boys all set in here?" Ola asked, taking a drink from her tea.

Ola and Slash's Nana, who lived with her, were letting him and Axl stay the night in the guest room. Slash didn't think it was necessary but Axl seemed really excited and he kept saying, yay my first sleepover at Slash's house!

So he insisted on treating it like an actual sleepover; he wore his pajamas and they snatched up whatever board and card games Ola had in the house, and about a million of Slash's horror movies that had somehow found their way in a box when Ola moved here. They didn't grab any snacks because he figured they could sneak out and steal snacks from the pantry and if there aren't any then hop into the car, drive to a Walgreens and buy whatever candy they want. 

Slash nodded, "Yeah, thanks again Ma."

Axl nodded with a polite smile, "Thank you Mrs. Hudson."

She smiled, "Its no problem, goodnight boys."

"Goodnight," they replied at the same time as she closed the door.

The second Slash heard his mother's bedroom door click he ripped a pillow off the bed and tackled Axl, smothering it in his face. Axl squirmed and hissed in alarm, "AGH HEy-Erff!" Slash sat on his stomach and beat his face with it.

Axl snarled and giggled, trying to wriggle out from underneath him, and he stole Slash's pillow out of his hands and started hitting him with it. Slash flinched away, trying to bat it away from him, "Argh! Hey you little jerk!" Axl hit him again with a grin. Slash tried taking it back, "You little fucker you hit me again I'm gonna tickle you!"

Axl's face went slack-jawed and he dropped the pillow, "I YIELD I YIELD!" Slash grinned tossing aside the pillow and clasping Axl's wrists high above his head. Axl gasped dramatically, "What!? I yielded you fucking asshole!"

Slash giggled, "I know and you're gonna regret it so much."

Slash lifted up Axl's cropped shirt over his stomach and he stroked up and down his ribs. Axl squealed and writhed, "ACK STOP!" He screeched between giggles. Slash tickled him more and he shrieked, laughing so hard, "STOP BABY MERCY! MERCY!"

Slash stopped briefly to cover Axl's hand with his mouth, "Shush shush Nana's right across the hall!"

Axl narrowed his eyes, "I thought you said the sound insulation in this place is amazing and your Nana can sleep through a hurricane?"

Slash thought, "Huh, oh yeah," then continued to tickle him more.

"NO STOP!! BABY PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" Slash stopped tickling him and Axl panted heavily, trying to recover, "Shit."

Slash played with Axl's hair, "Okay alright be grateful because I'm gonna have hot violent sex with you later."

Axl giggled, regaining his breath, "Oh I'm very grateful."

Slash watched him sweaty and panting, "You're so fucking sexy."

Axl grinned, "Honey please, tell me something I don't know," he replied, running his hands back through his hair.

Slash swallowed, "Okay now do me a favor and do that again but this time with my cock down your throat."

Axl snickered, "You don't gotta tell me twice." Slash climbed off him as he continued, "So whaddaya wanna do?" he asked, fixing his hair and sitting up.

Slash smirked, "You mean besides your ass?"

Axl nodded with a laugh, "Yeah."

Slash shrugged, "I dunno, wanna play a game?"

"Lemme guess, strip poker?"

"Pfft, no... Not after you say it like that... "

"Aw maybe later baby."

"Ugh alright, then do you wanna play a board game like monopoly or like, cards, or something else?"

"Um, how about we listen to Motley Crue, paint each other's nails, drink tea, and tell gossip."

"Sounds, great."

"Mhm so great."

"How about truth or dare?"

"Hm, alright but three rules."

"Sure, what are they?"

"Okay one, you gotta go get me some popcorn. Two there's no backing out of your decision, and you gotta do it. And three, no sex dares."

"What!? Sex dares are the most fun part of the whole game!"

"Hm sorry baby, we can fuck later but not right now."

"Ugh so what determines a sex dare."

"Well you're not allowed to be inside me."

"Fuck that sucks balls. What if I dared you to lick a full circle around my dick."

"I will but then it'd be your fault suffering with a boner for the rest of the game unless you wanna jerk off in front of me."

"If I can't be inside you why can't I just dare you to give me a handjob."

"...Huh. Sounds like fair game to me."

"Works for me."

"Alright now go get me popcorn, fucker."

Slash trotted out of the room and returned a few minutes later with two bowls of popcorn, handing one to him.

"Truth or dare baby," Axl asked, taking a handful of popcorn in his mouth, only to gasp, "HOLY SHIT THIS IS DELICIOUS."

Slash grinned, "It's just microwave popcorn, it was literally a bag of kernels two minutes ago."

"IT'S AMAZING."

"Trust me its really not."

"Yeah well we're broke and our popcorn tastes like plastic and Steven eats it all before he even asks if I want any."

"Because when he asks you you punch him in the nose."

"I WAS SLEEPING AND HE KNOWS IT HE SHOULD'VE SEEN IT COMING."

"Okay okay just- I pick truth."

"What?"

"Truth or dare??"

"Oh! Right, truth or dare baby."

"I JUST-" Slash inhaled deeply, cutting himself off, "Truth. I pick truth."

"Aw man I had a good dare. Ugh, whatever, uhhhhhh where is the most wild place you've ever had sex before."

"Ergh, shit.... Um, I'd have to sayyyy, my chemistry teacher's desk."

Axl gasped, "Really?"

"Mhm- AND BEFORE YOU ASK, with another student, not the teacher."

"Hm.. Gimme a full tank of gas in the car, lets head back to California and I'll give it you somewhere ten times wilder."

"Why? Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Lets just say there's a coffin in the desert with Axl was here engraved into the side."

"I WANNA HAVE SEX IN A COFFIN! THATS FUCKING BADASS!"

"I guess we'll have another stop for the drive back then. And did you really not have sex with the teacher?"

"No it was a dude and he was fifty! What the fuck man!"

"Well-hey how should I know its not like I went to your high school!"

"Still, rude to assume I'd fuck a teacher."

"Why not? I have."

"YOU'VE FUCKED A TEACHER!?"

"C'mon baby look who you're talking to."

"STILL! And more IMPORTANTLY, was it any good?"

"Eh. It was fine I guess, and it's not like she was forty or something, I was sixteen, she was straight outta college, like, not even old enough to drink yet I don't think."

"Was she pretty?"

"Sure, I wouldn'tda fucked her if she wasn't, the extra credits not worth it. But she was alright I guess, went from F to B minus. If she wasn't a looker though I wouldn't bother, Mr. Hammond figured that one out."

"WHAT!?"

"Haha yeah, forty-year-old math teacher, I was failing, after class one day asked if I wanted to earn extra credit. I tell ya there isn't a grade high enough worth that baby."

"THAT'S WILD. What'd you do?"

"Stapled his hand to the desk then flipped it whaddoyou think?"

"And you didn't get in trouble for that?"

"Oh sure I did, it was alright though it was Friday and that Monday I dropped out so it worked out okay."

"Damn, F's, fucking teachers, breaking their hands, destroying their rooms, and dropping out. You sound like one hell of a good student."

"You betcha baby."

"Alright do you want to actually get back to the game now."

"Sure."

"Okay okay, uh truth or dare."

"Dare, I'm not a pussy."

"Okay I dare you to dress slutty and come sit in my lap."

Axl grinned, "Alright baby gimme a sec." Axl grabbed his backpack and walk-strutted like a model to the closet, walking dramatically with his hips to the side, winking at Slash before walking in, shutting it behind him.

Slash rolled his eyes, "Y'know you're a real dork."

Axl hissed from inside the closet and he could hear him knocking into stuff, "Ow, shit!" Axl climbed out of the closet, posing model-like, flipping his hair and sticking his hip out, resting his hand on his side. He wore lacy boxer-briefs with large slits on his hips and Slash wondered where in the hell he found those, and his leather collar. "I'm so gorgeous," he grinned, stretching his neck out.

Slash giggled, "So gorgeous, now c'mere kitten." Axl smirked, exaggeratedly strutting over and sitting in Slash's lap.

Axl played with Slash's curls, "Alright, truth or dare Daddy."

Slash rolled his eyes, "There's the daddy kink again."

Axl pinched his stomach and he flinched back, "Okay okay, uh, dare."

"Hmmmmm, shall I be very very nice, mean, or utterly demonically cruel."

Slash swallowed, "Uh depends on your definition of nice and cruel."

Axl raised an eyebrow, "You mean sexually, yes?"

Slash nodded, "Yes your cruelty makes me want to kill myself."

Axl grinned, "Oh I'm gonna be so mean."

Slash whimpered, "Whyyyy...."

Axl smiled, "Because baby," he booped his nose, "I find pleasure in watching you suffer."

Slash muttered, "...Such a little masochist."

Axl gasped, "That's it, I dare you to walk out in the hallway, slam your body against the wall and moan, "Oh Axl..! Axl please..!"

Slash dropped his jaw at him, "You wouldn't. You know full well if I did that my mother wouldn't want to see your face in her house ever again."

Axl sighed, "Ugh, ugh fuck fine. Hm, I dare youuuuu tooooooo, hmm, I dare you to get ice cream stuff from the kitchen, preferably with sundae toppings too."

"Okay why?"

"Uh because we live in a broke household and I want ice cream."

Slash rolled his eyes, "Okay whatever," he huffed, rising to his feet and leaving the room. 

Slash returned in a few minutes with an armful of ice cream things, a container of vanilla ice cream, a can of whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles and caramel drizzle. "Will this work to your liking your majesty?"

Axl smiled, "Yes thank you good sir."

Slash sat down next to him, handing him his armful of items, "Y'know I gotta say, I was expecting something a little wilder for a dare coming from the great Axl Rose."

"Hm," Axl noted, a mischievous smirk on his face.

Axl finished his bowl of ice cream. "Mm, excellent."

Slash sighed, "Okay, now can you tell me why I had to wait patiently for you to finish your ice cream?"

Axl grinned, "Because I like ice cream and I wanted to eat mine first before I did this."

Slash had a confused look, "Did what?"

Axl shushed him, "Don't worry, can you hand me the topping stuff?" Slash still looked perplexed but he did so. Axl grinned, "Thank you," he sprayed some of the whipped cream from the can into his mouth and moaned excessively, "Mmm baby I love the feeling of the cream down my throat."

Slash smacked his shoulder, amused by his drama queen boyfriend, "Is that the only reason why you wanted this?"

"Pfft no, this is." Slash watched with a bewildered face as Axl took the whipped cream and suddenly sprayed it all over his stomach and his crotch. "Shit that's fucking cold.." he muttered, before tossing caramel drizzle and sprinkles all over himself, like a little kid playing with bubbles in the bathtub.

"What the fuck are you doing aside from making a huge mess?" Slash giggled.

Axl giggled back, finished with his work, a huge mischievous grin from ear to ear across his face, "I made you an Axl sundae."

Slash felt his face get really hot and all of his insides turned into jelly. He buried his red face in Axl's shoulder, "Fuck that is simultaneously both the most adorable and smuttiest thing ever."

Slash kissed Axl's shoulder, "Goddamn, collar, dressed slutty, daddy kinks and this? Mm, whatever flavor you are, its definitely not vanilla."

Axl laughed, a wide smirk spread on his lips, "What, I think it's high time you've had dessert, baby," he lowered his voice to a deep, seductive tone, "I think you'd really love to just eat something tasty, yeah? To completely tear away, to devour something, like the animal you are," he grinned, biting Slash's ear. 

Slash shook his head with a chuckle, "Definitely not vanilla." 

Axl laughed, sitting back again, scooping a spoonful of sprinkles and whipped cream off his stomach and licking it out of his fingers. "Mm. If you don't eat me I will. I'm delicious."

Slash snickered, climbing over him, "I'll be the judge of that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 839 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
2.4K 410 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
213K 6.2K 71
It's amazing how quickly perceptions can change. Melanie Buchanan was set in her ways believing that having a boyfriend was an unnecessary waste of t...
22.2K 672 12
"I'm a cold heartbreaker, fit to burn and I'll rip your heart in two." •.•.•.• After the departure of Izzy and Steven, Axl is desperate to keep the r...