GOOD GIRLS; jmrf

TGTATB0

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ GOOD GIRLS ⠀⠀⠀ in which, he tries to get her to break the rules but little does he know, she's no... Еще

introduction
000. prologue
001. you're so into me
002. the love of your life
003. you guys are fucked
004. big brother duties
005. see where things go
006. i'm so stupid
007. how little she means
008. don't go near her
009. your comfort zone
010. like very innocent
011. never been kissed
012. his true intentions
013. i can be quiet
014. i think you're hot
015. that's what he said
016. hard to believe
017. it's nice of you
018. have our us night
019. we'll get that boy
020. no longer their's
021. act like a dickhead
022. feel more comfortable
023. happily agreed to it
024. someone seems guilty
025. you belong with me
026. boy's a heartbreaker
027. that meant nothing
028. my friends stupid bets
029. having fun tonight
030. don't have a boyfriend
031. she's emotional and all
032. your decision to make
033. you wanted to earlier
034. you're so fucking hot
035. don't think you should
036. talk me out of it
037. kissing my girlfriend
038. doesn't make sense
039. she's like a sister
040. being unnecessary
041. to respect my wishes
042. i enjoyed the night
043. i'm working on it
044. do you have plans
045. they're the reason
046. i don't wanna know
047. get down and dirty
048. you're safe with me
049. did you enjoy it
050. it was fucking weird
051. alone when i'm sad
052. should've done already
053. i'm done with you
054. why this happened
055. you're trespassing
057. proud you can admit
058. can't take the hint
059. promise she was lying
060. i kinda miss him
061. c'mon let's dance
062. i let him lie to me
063. being more respectful
064. never back down
065. he had his chance
066. trust her more
067. don't do this to me
068. aren't as much
069. boost of confidence
070. a little more for me
071. no wonder why
072. part of the plan
073. i said get out
074. i'll have you know
075. we'll discuss it later
076. party of the year
077. ball over the fence
078. but i'm scared to
079. nice meeting you
080. i'll be there
081. someone like him
082. a pathetic kiss
083. proper and all that
084. my favorite thing
085. everyone's just nosy
086. jealous of him
087. stay a little longer
088. it was disrespectful
089. it's not your business
090. happened last night
091. it probably is safer

056. it's not about that

74 4 0
TGTATB0

G O O D G I R L S,
chapter fifty-six

third person.

the following morning, jonah marched into the principal's office with zero hesitation. the idea to talk him out of penelope's suspension had been lingering his mind since he had left the girl's house. and so that was his plan.

"how may i help you, jonah.." principal sancho let out a small inaudible sigh as the boy shut the door behind himself before taking a seat across from him.

"you need to.." he paused for a second as he tried to find the right word; "cancel, end, whatever penelope's suspension. she doesn't deserve it."

"she's being taught a lesson for the way she behaved yesterday," he simply replied as he kept his gaze on his computer, doing the work he needed to do. "she should've thought about what would happen before she done what she did."

"but like i don't care that she yelled at me, like i don't think she deserved to be suspended over it. it's not like she touched anyone and hurt them. you could've just had her in here and talked with her and that would've scared her enough to not do it again."

"it's not about that jonah," principal sancho shook his head as he turned his attention to the boy. "she skipped class and then showed back up drunk, which not only is breaking school rules and the law since you're all underage, but is disrespectful to you, the other student she verbally harassed, and the teacher she was going to have after lunch and that whole class."

"so you may not care, but the other student expressed that they felt unsafe and i, as principal, needed to take necessary action for penelope's behaviour-"

"c'mon, sir," the jock interrupted him. "i should be the one suspended if anything, i spread the rumours about her- well it wasn't me but i was the one who brought up the.. thing up- anyway, i was dating her and ruby at the same time, and penny would've done the good girl thing and told her the truth.."

"and ruby wouldn't have liked it which why she would've come here crying about how she felt 'unsafe' around penny," he continued to ramble, not necessarily think about what he was saying. "so you shouldn't have suspended her, ruby was just overreacting as she does because penny's not unsafe to be around."

"okay, would you like me to suspend you too then? you know the consequences of you getting suspended, so let me know what you want."

jonah actually thought about it for a moment before answering; "no.. i don't want to be.."

"alright, so go to class, you're now late, and stopping worrying about penelope's suspension, it'll end next week as she was told."

"but sir, you're torturing her-"

"jonah, go to class! the conversation is over!"

"what do i have to do for you to let her come back to school early?" he kept questioning.

principal sancho shook his head as he looked back at his computer again, "go to class and i'll think about it."

"okay, but like you gotta actually think about how she's already learnt her lesson, she not the type to need a week long suspension to do so," he said as he stood up. "don't just forgot about it the second i leave here."

"jonah, you are lucky i'm just letting you off with no consequences after admitting to spreading those filthy rumours about penelope, and after getting into a physical fight with another student yesterday. so if you want to stay caption, you better get going.."

"okay, i'm going," he quickly nodded before dismissing himself from the office.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
this is jonah tryna get on
penny's good side

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
13.2K 667 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ FOR NOW ⠀⠀⠀ in which, with the band going on tour, their newly official relationship get puts to the test ⠀⠀⠀ 24 / 07 / 22 - 24 / 10...
303K 4.4K 37
➳ "Why do you care so much?!" I snapped and yelled at him. "Because you've been too blind to notice but I'm fucking in love with you!"
28.7K 1.8K 19
THE STORY STARTS AFTER KARAN'S DEATH. MONAMI COULDN'T BEAR TO STAY THERE EVEN FOR A MINUTE. ACADEMY'S EVERY CORNER REMINDED HER OF HIM AND IT WAS BEC...