Holiday One-Shots

By Unidentified562

This is a book of child-ish fun during holidays turning into nightmares from motherly love. All holidays are... More

Toyed With (Tiffany Valentine x Male Child Reader)
Cursed (Yandere Day of the Dead x Child Reader)
Nature's Miracle (Yandere Mother Nature X Child Reader)
Christmas Shadow (Yandere Fem Krampus x Child Reader)
Bunny Trail (Yandere Easter Bunny x Child Reader)
Nature's Miracle (Part 2)
Lone Deer (Yandere Clarice Reindeer x Child Reader)
Christmas Shadow (Part 2)
Mama's Girl (Fem Jason x Child Reader)
Bunny Trail (Part 2)
Lone Deer (Part 2)
Game Time (Yandere Jigsaw x Child Reader)
Mama's Girl (Part 2)
Birds Of A Feather (Yandere Turkey x Child Reader)
Birds Of A Feather (Part 2)
Bunny Trail (Part 3)
Lone Deer (Part 3)
Laughing Matters (Yandere Clowns x Child Reader)
End Of The Rainbow (Yandere Leprechaun x Child Reader)
Toyed With (Part 2)

Nature's Miracle (Part 3)

1.4K 26 5
By Unidentified562

((M/N)'s POV)

(Y/N) should be back soon since it was getting dark outside and I just got out of the shower with (D/N) for one last time for the night. We were resting on the couch together, completely exhausted from today, and then we heard a noise outside... It was thunder, but there wasn't a dark cloud outside at all today, so it might be something else... Maybe (Y/N) just hit some thin sheet of metal outside or something. When we started to relax again before I had to get up and make dinner soon, a hole was blown into the roof and fire started to spread, so we ran outside screaming as lighting struck our house again. Panic raced through my body as I looked up to only see 'one' dark cloud in the dimly lit sky.

(M/N)'s mind-What?... We don't even get clouds like that this time of year!

???-Hello.

My husband and I turned to see a woman in a dress and she had a golden necklace and I think a crown or something.

(D/N)-Who are you?

???-Who am I?... Well, I'm someone who did an unspeakable good deed for you that many would be on their knees thanking me, but you didn't even seem to notice... Nor did you learn from it.

She had a bit of venom in her voice as she took a step closer, but if she tries anything, my husband will kick her ass. I pulled out my phone to call the fire department, but the ground started to shake and roots came out of the ground and grabbed us both then pinned us against the house. Being confused would be an understatement as I was completely speechless and just as we were about to scream, leaves started to grow and wrap around our mouths. The house continued to burn and we were in a horrible place, doomed to burn along with it. This woman walked up to us with a glare in her eyes with a strong wind following it.

???-I saved your son from near death or a permanent injury and not only did you refuse to even acknowledge he got hurt! You kept on sending your son out without watching him!

Thunder and lightning stuck down and made our ears ring while the wind only got stronger.

(Terra's POV)

This cabin has brought me misery, betrayal, and heartache for so long. I will not allow it to take away the only good thing it has given me and corrupt it. That was my only thought as I finally saw this place burn then I gave the parents one final look and I saw the fear in their eyes.

Terra-You two do not deserve the sacred title of 'parents', so you won't have it. I will be taking the child into my care. As for you two, you can mate like rabbits in hell.

They both started screaming as I made the fire spread faster and head to them. All that was left before I go back to my baby boy, is to watch them burn. I was glad to be doing this right away, so when my baby tries to run away, this place will be gone and I will regrow the trees, grass, and plants here and along the trail to hide this. It'll be like the cabin was never here, to begin with. There is one sound that was music to my ears over the crackling of the fire.

(M/N)/(D/N)-*Muffled screams*!

(Timeskip To Morning)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Last night I tried to escape, but when I grabbed the bars of this wooden cage, the wolves barked at me until I let go. When I woke up this morning, almost no sunlight got in here to sting my eyes then I peeked through my fingers to see Terra walking in. She blocked the exit with a rock again.

I backed up against the wall to get away from her, but she just waved her hand before the bed she made for me, grabbed me. It pulled me to the middle of the bed, plant by plant letting me go, so the next one could grab and pull me closer to her. When she lied down next to me, I was turned to my side, so my face was facing her big chest and she started to rub my head.

Terra-Hi baby. The wolves and bear told me that you tried to get away,... but you were so cooperative to stop and go to bed after one attempt. I know that was only because your instincts were telling you to go 'home', but you were just confused... Just don't let it happen again, because I am not leaving your side anymore. More like, you're not leaving mine.

I was about to beg her to let me go home or else my mommy and daddy would call the police on her for kidnapping me and being mean, but that stopped when my belly growled. She smiled at me before she took off her necklace then pulled down her dress to show me her boobs then held one up to my mouth.

Terra-I guess you need breakfast earlier than I thought. Now, in case you forgot or never did this, just open your mouth and suck on the nipple. Mommy has a special treat for you and you won't be getting anything else until you have enough. ~

When she said 'treats', it just made me even more hungry and I looked at her nipple that she wanted me to suck on like a straw... I just did what she wanted and I had no idea why until I started to taste something... It was like warm milk, but better and it's really good.

(Terra's POV)

There's a plant with a drug called 'lobelia' in it and I simply replicated that drug alone in my body. It can't affect me, but my baby on the other hand has such a fragile and easily influenced body, so rather if he knows it or not, to likes it or not, he will get addicted to me. Even if he manages to escape this room I made for him, I just have to wait for him to come back of his own will. I will only add a small bit this time and just give him more and more until I can do something to make this a little more filling for him then I can just make this his full diet with occasional treats.

Terra's mind-I wonder how much he'll have before he can stop himself?... I'm in no such hurry to find out.

(Timeskip 10 Minutes)

With small breaks in between, I think he was finally done and he drank so much. He wasn't full, so I did get some fruit for him and had some wolves bring something small for meat over that I could cook for him. While I fed him the fruit, I gave him praises and cooed him over small things like drinking all that milk, being still while I fed him and being so calm now. I also caught him stealing glances at his new food source, so I guess the lobelia is doing its job better than expected. Maybe it was due to his size, but he seems fine and this drug is meant to be harmless alone.

Terra-Do you want some more? ~

(Y/N)-No.

Terra-... I can see you blushing. You don't have to lie, but we'll hold off on more milk for now.

I released his restraints on his bed and then picked him up to take him to a nice lake for a bath. On the way there, he struggled a little when he thought he had gone back on the trail. I think he plans on trying to run back to his home, but I made sure to clean up everything and even bury that metal wagon... I put him down and he looked confused for a moment until he ran away from me, but he'll give up. I looked up to see a hawk, so I went up to the tree.

Terra-Tell all the other animals to stay a good few feet away from my human baby. Running across in front of or behind his path will be fine too. Also, keep an eye on him and tell me where he is every hour.

Hawk-Understood.

(Timeskip 6 Hours)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I don't know what I did wrong! I followed the path and even looked around off the path, but the cabin where my parents were was not around here! It's gonna get dark soon! I'm tired, hungry, and cold, my feet hurt really bad, and I can't stop thinking about when Terra fed me fruit and gave her milk from her boobs. I just shook my head and tried to keep finding my way home, but jumped and cried a little when I saw a bear run across the path. My stomach growled and hurt a little, but still walked down the trail... Just slower and I couldn't stop shaking.

(Y/N)-MOMMY!!!... DADDY!!! *echo*

I could only hear the wind, birds, and leaves around me. Soon, I couldn't take it anymore and lied on the ground and my feet just felt so sore. I just wanted to go home and far away from here, but I know what's happening now... I'm lost. I cried so loud, I heard myself echo and tried to rub my feet to make them feel better, but it didn't work at all. I went on my belly to cry into my arms until I felt something warm, all my pain went away, and it was so easy to stop crying now. I turned onto my side then looked up and saw Terra looking at me.

Terra-Awwww, my poor baby. Look at you. You're covered in dirt, sweat, and tear stains. ~

She picked me up and smelled me a little before she turned away from the smell. She put me down and then made rocks come up around us to block all the wind.

Terra-We're not waiting until we get to the lake. The bath is coming to you. Now, let's get these disgusting clothes off.

She did take my clothes off and they stuck to me and peeled off my body before she put them in a pile and snapped her fingers to set them on fire.

(Y/N)-H-Hey!

Terra-Calm down. I have something being made for you. Now, let's get you washed.

She waved her arms a little to make water come out from the air and sprayed me down and grew plants to act like soap. The only thing I could do was watch my old clothes burn behind her. When she was finally done, she used hot wind to dry me off before she put the rocks back in the ground. My stomach growled and for a moment, I looked at her boobs before I quickly looked away.

(Y/N)'s mind-Mommy said it's bad to look there!... The milk wasn't even 'that' good.

It still sounded so nice to have right now. Terra suddenly picked me up and put her boob against my mouth while she started walking with me... I couldn't help it and started drinking. My tummy didn't hurt from being hungry anymore and I was a bit calmer.

Terra-You're already doing so much better. You must've been so hurt and scared out here. You even had a blister on your left foot, poor thing... You can't last a day without a mommy to look after you. ~

I felt my face heat up a little when she said that, but I kept on drinking her milk.

Terra-Don't feel bad about it. You're still so little. Of course, you need help with everything in life... And you have the best mother, anyone could ask for. ~

(Terra's POV)

I gave my baby a few kisses and it looked like that was enough to make the last bit of fear vanish from his little (E/C) eyes. When we got back to his room, I blocked the entrance behind us and it looked like the silkworms made enough for one outfit for my baby, so I got to work while he rested in bed. He was exhausted, but at least he was never in any real danger. He tried to cover himself, even though we were the only ones in here, he couldn't understand animals, and I already saw 'everything', but I let him have this and released heat in here from the ground to make him more comfortable. Before I could even finish his shirt... I saw that he fell asleep.

Terra's mind-So adorable. My sweet baby. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 317 24
Like a yandere oneshot advent calendar. Feel free to leave suggestions about what kind of story you want to see because I likely don't have a set id...
18.1K 708 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...
27.8K 643 29
31 yandere monster mic stories for the 31 days of October Obviously ⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠ Read at your own discretion