Save your tears✔️l JJK.

By kookie_mytime

What are you running for? Is it worth it? More

Dust and lust
Money can't heal
Money is so funny
Better than money
Wrong answer
Right answer?
I'm gonna kill you
You are different
Save me
Take my breath
Let's get it started
Killer instincts
Only you
Playing with Fire
Let me have a taste
Good girl
Strong Pleasure
Nightmare?
Do i wanna know?
Feelings
I'm sorry
Desperate needs
My Princess
The Plan
The Day
Unconditionally
Memories
Good bye
Don't cry
So this is love
Call me Daddy
Baby girl
Body Talk
Loving you right
Dark thoughts
Curel mafia
Did you love me?

For you

12 2 0
By kookie_mytime

"Alice..."

Jungkook looks at the leader from Organization B his jaw tightens as he notices that disgusting smile on the other male's face.

"Let her go!" Stepping forward, two men pushed Jungkook to the ground. "Na na na Jungkook why so loud you know I can't stand them." Laughing, the leader moved his head to Jungkook's men. "Make them leave this is between us..."

Yoongi and Section 3 nodded at Jungkook. "Jungkook, you got this," Yoongi whispers as he walks out with the others.

...

"Fuck this stinks!" Namjoon leans against a wall crossing his arms over his chest. "Jungkook can't die. I want to kill him." Jin smirked, walking to Taehyung. "Or I could take you instead." Jin holds Taehyung's face. "Pass." Taehyung pushed Jin away, looking at Jimin's Blush on his cheeks.

"You won't kill him ah fuck..." jimin hits the wall his knuckles bleed.

"Shh, shut up." Yoongi leans against the door, hoping to hear something. "If he dies, we all die soon.

...

"What do you want from her? Leave her out of this!" Alice holds her stomach as the other male throws her against the wall.

"Stop asshole!" Jungkook screamed running to the man. "Stupid man."

Shoot

It's funny how fast life can turn. Blood slowly leaked out of Jungkook's chest.

"Jungkook!" Alice screamed but she couldn't move. "You know I wanted to do this for so long." The male smirked taking his gun and shooting himself in the head.

Jungkook falls into a dump noise on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 744 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
12.9K 676 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*
7.9K 220 12
Do you love me? Or do you love me not?
4.8K 96 28
This story is in Hinglish.