The Sweetest Wine

By luvbangton

She is 29 when she died from an accident. And then she wakes up in a body of a stranger. To her astonishment... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptet 22
Chaptet 23
chaptet 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

5.1K 272 64
By luvbangton

|Ch.15

____________
[SMUTT WARNING!🔞‼️This chapter will be too much for some readers so those can't handle,skip this whole chapter]

Ian's mouth clashed against Arabella's as a loud gasp left her mouth but was eaten by his mouth. The surrounding became too intense and hot with the rising desires of the husband and wife.

Their lips molded together to a passionate kiss. So intense. It wasn't like the kiss they shared downstairs before infront of everyone but a kiss full of lust and desire. Wild. Even their breathings were becoming ragged as they moaned into the kiss.

Arabella's mind was blank but her hands automatically wrapped around his neck and grabbed his hair pushing him further into her mouth. This time,she determined to not die as a virgin. Atleast she needs to know how it feels to be fucked by a hot man. And to her satisfaction,this hot man was her husband.

Ian's hands were wrapped around her waist but he sneakily crawled one of his hands to her butt while other hand went to her breast.

She gasped into his mouth when he cupped her breast and at the same time grabbed her ass by the other hand. His tongue immediately found the entry to her mouth cavity. Shoving his tongue inside her mouth,he tasted every corner of her mouth.

Saliva rolled down from the corner of her lips and she felt embarrassed all of a sudden. But to her surprise,he licked it clean and parted away a bit to give her a seductive smirk. And was he so hot that she found herself going weak on her knees. Lucky for her,he was already supporting her to stay stand.

She took a large gulp of oxygen heaving her chest up and down.

"Fuck,you look so gorgeous with these swollen lips",he whispered against her lips. "I don't think I want to stop from a kiss now"

Arabella didn't want it either. The lust had consumed her too much tonight and with the intoxicating alcohol in her system,she found it hard to resist him. She heard the door being locked behind her.

"I swear to god that I will kill whoever disturb me tonight",his voice dropped in to an octave as he went for another rough kiss.

He suddenly swept  off her feet and carried her in bridal style without letting go of the kiss.

Arabella felt her heart drumming against her chest in anticipation and excitement. She was a damn virgin in her past life but she had no idea about Arabella's body's status. It wasn't important right now,was it? She knew the pleasure of touching herself when she was alone but she had no idea about how it would feel to have a man's hands on her private places. To be precise,a man she approve. A man who would please her with her consent.

When she felt herself being placed on the soft bedding,she let go of Ian's neck and watched him taking off his shoes and socks. He unbuttoned first few buttons but didn't remove his shirt. Then he got on the bed before taking her legs. He gently removed her heels and threw them onto the floor.

Kissing her feet softly he started stroking her leg from bottom to top as he rolled up her dress along,all the while keeping his eye contact with his little seductress.

When his hands reached her thighs,she bit a moan flinching to the touch.

"Don't bite back your moans baby. Just let it out. As much as I want everyone in the mansion to hear you scream,I don't want them to hear the voice that only belongs to me",he parted her legs a bit before placing himself in between her legs and hovered over her.

Arabella gulped hard and found it hard to breath. His ocean blue eyes were so intense,filled with dark desires only for her. "You might need a safe word tonight"

This man is a sex god,Arabella realised it too soon. He might not stop even if she begged. She definitely needs a safe word.

His cold fingers traced her cheek as spoke in his deep voice,"Choose my little siren. I'm getting impatient now"

Arabella,"Siren it is"

She chose the nickname he just called her.

Ian chuckled and lifted his eyes to her lips again. "Siren it is then"

His lips clashed onto hers again for a rough kiss. "Mmm~",he sighed into the kiss in satisfaction when she kissed him back. He continued to suck her lips without a break.

Arabella felt something hard poking her womanhood. Shivers ran down her spine realising what it was. The man was hard. She gasped when he rolled his hips against her womanhood for a friction.

Taking advantage,he shoved his tongue inside her mouth again and continued to grind against hers. When his mouth left hers,he licked her jaw and bit her ear lob earning another satisfying moan from her. "Sensitive,are we?",He teased her before diving to her neck.

While his tongue was busy with her neck,his hand was massaging her breasts harshly making her shudder. He bit her neck creating so many hickeys.

When his lips came in contact with her dress,he cursed,"Fuck,I hate these dress. Let's get rid of it,shall we baby?"

Arabella didn't have time to respond when he pulled the dress down. She blushed scarlet red realising that she had no bra. The dress had bra pads thus she didn't wear any bras. Since it was a simple strap silk gown,it came down easily.

She immediately shut her eyes and looked away. But she had to open her eyes when his hand grabbed her cheek making her turn her head to face him. He was glaring straight at her,"Look at me Arabella. I want you to keep your eyes on me when I am worshipping my woman's body"

His words made her wet on the panties. His woman? Worshipping her body?

He completely got rid of her gown leaving her only in her panties.

She yelped in surprise when he cupped her womanhood over her panties while keeping his eyes on hers. He smirked seductively,"This....is mine",he growled as he caressed her slits over her wet panties. "Now,let me show you how I worship this pussy of my wife. Keep your eyes on me"

Arabella bit her lips in anxiety. She had sometimes dreamt of how it would it feel to have someone eat her pussy. She sure had a wild mind back then for a damn pure virgin. And today,her darkest fantasies are coming to a reality.

She watched her husband removing her panty from her legs. After throwing it away,he grabbed her thighs and opened them wide before lowering her face to her shaved pussy. She was glad that she shaved it the day before the party.

"Mhmm~",she moaned when he blew onto her wet pussy.

He looked at her and stuck his tongue out before licking her wet folds. The action took her off guard as a wave of pleasure hit her nerves. Oh god,she wanted more.

"Please",she whispered in desperation.

"Please what",Ian asked in a teasing tone.

She felt embarrassed. She didn't want to voice it out but what wanted it so bad.

"I can wait all day infront of your pussy baby. Just tell me what you want"

Arabella bit her lip hard before finally deciding to voice out. She couldn't wait all day with him blowing into her pussy like that. "Eat me out please"

Ian smirked before diving into her pussy. His tongue lapped into her folds as he started sucking on her bud.

Arabella yelped in pleasure as her hands went to his hair. Opening her legs wide,she pushed his head into her pussy more. She felt his nose rubbing against her clit. She wondered if he felt uncomfortable with his nose rubbing against her clit but it didn't seem so. He worked on her pussy like an expert and sucked like a pro. His tongue entered her pussy as he tongue fucked her.

She felt herself reaching her orgasm sooner than expected.

"I –I am gonna —urg!! Oh god! Please!"

Ian didn't part away. He picked up the speed and started sucking her out harshly. Soon,he felt a bitter liquid on his tongue. He drank them all and cleaned her pussy with his tongue.

When he stood in his knees after eating her out,both of them were panting hard. She was closed to close her eyes but opened them hearing the sound of buckling of a belt.

He removed his belt and opened his zipper all the while keeping his dark eyes on hers.

She found herself staring at his covered manhood when he removed his pants. The boxer was not enough to hide his erect dick.

He smirked when he saw her gulping hard. He removed his shirt and thew it to the floor along with his pants. "Since I ate you out so good,why don't you suck me good too?"

Arabella's heart skipped a beat. She had never done such a thing. Would that be alright? "I –I have never done such a thing"

Ian felt himself getting harder and harder at her innocence. "It's alright baby. I will teach you"

Ian got down from the bed and stood at a distance from the bed as Arabella watched him curious.

He removed his boxer revealing his big fat veiny cock that bounced out hitting his abdomen. "Now my kitten,crawl to me like a good girl"

His voice turned demanding and authoritative. Arabella found herself obeying easily as she got down and got on her fours. She had watched porn so many times that she knew what he meant when he said crawl. She crawled to him like a kitten and stayed on her knees infront of his cock.

He made a satisfied moan grabbed her hair gently. "Open your mouth wide for me baby"

She did.

"Stick out your tongue"

She did.

He pushed two fingers into her mouth. "Now such them gently without using your teeth"

She followed his instructions.

He smiled,"Yeah,just like that"

He removed his fingers out of her mouth,"Now,you can do that to my cock too right?"

She nodded with her big innocent eyes.

He chuckled and made her come closer to her cock. "Open it and take it like a good girl"

He gently pushed his dick inside her mouth. It didn't go completely inside,"Now,suck"

She started sucking his cock.

He hissed in pleasure as he threw his head back. "Fuck! Yes! Suck it harder baby!..Ah~ yes! Just like that!"

It was a bit weird for her but she tried her best.

Ian,"Use your hands too baby. Touch my balls"

She did as she was asked.

"God! Yes! You are so good! Ah I like it!"

He looked down at her and smirked seeing her trying hard for him. "Yes baby. Suck it harder"

She picked up the speed and tried sucking him harder.

Suddenly he stopped her making her confuse. "I'm going to fuck your mouth now. If it's too much,tap my thigh,alright?"

Arabella nodded. She opened her mouth again taking him in and she felt his both hands grabbing her hair,not hard enough to hurt her.

"Relax your throat. I'm going to choke you with my cock"

And like that,he began pounding onto her mouth with his dick.

"Your mouth feel so good baby! Ah ~ fuck! Tell me,do you like it when I fuck your mouth like this? Huh? You like it?"

Arabella managed to nod her head while her mouth was being fucked by this sex god. Now she understood why he said she might need a safe word.

She felt his dick hitting the back of her throat as she coughed and saliva rolled down from her mouth.

"Look at you! My good girl,you look so gorgeous with my cock in your mouth! Do you want more? Huh?",He went faster. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth baby. And you are gonna drink them all like a good girl,right?"

He cummed in her mouth and didn't remove his dick yet making sure she was drinking all of them,"All for you. Drink them all"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
H

ope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.1K 57
I was desperate for an escape. Too desperate and if that meant falling into the pit of darkness, so be it. I found him under the dark night and s...
18.3K 546 26
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
591K 11.3K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
260K 6.5K 52
Complete story✔️ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...