- Burning Desire - Minsung

Galing kay lixiessunmary

Where Lee Minho realizes he wants to get dicked down by his childhood best friend. Childhood Friends to Lover... Higit pa

Welcome
Hide and Seek
Cut
Shots
Heartbreak
Expired Milk
Lost Kitten
Movie night
Morning
Cockblock (literally)
Justice
Caring
Awkward nights and mornings
Red Camellias
Newbie
Dance class
A sick Jisung equals madness
comfort food
Slow down
Dirty Dancing
Drunk Dillema
Jealousy
Torn away
The key to my heart
Movies and Play fights
Warmth
Too Far
Distraction
One Call Away
Puppy Love
Nostalgia
Aquarium

Hard

3.9K 142 228
Galing kay lixiessunmary

He gasped, lips parting.

Jisung pressed down more with his thigh, steady pressure on his dick.

"Jisung?"

The youngers ears were red aswell, eyes running over Minhos body.

One hand still on his waist, the other next to his head.

Minho had enough.

"Jisung look i'm really sorry, but can you please take away your leg so I can go die in peace. You're making it really hard for me to escape."

"Literally."

"Oh god I hate you." Minho whined, trying to squirm out of Jisungs grip, that had turned into iron. But it just caused him to have more friction, and he bit his lip with sudden pleasure spiking through him. "No, Jisung really please. At this point it can't get worse, get off."

Jisung flexed his thigh, dragging it down, Minho couldn't help the small moan. "Fuck, it can get worse, please get the fuck off."

"Do you know how hot you are?"

"Huh." His heart hammered in his chest.

Jisung lowered his body slowly.

And then Minho felt it.

Jisung was hard. Rock hard against his own thigh .

"Shouldn't we talk about this?" Minho asked, trying to decipher the sudden burning desire in Jisungs eyes.

"We probably should, but I can't think straight with you under me like that." Jisung laughed, burying his head in Minhos neck. Hot air hit Minhos skin, goosebumps immediately rising. "You're driving me crazy right now."

Jisungs parted lips travelled over the skin, closing in a small kiss over his pulse point.

*Tw it gets a lil mcsteamyyyy noww

Minho was so turned on he thought his dick would fall off any second. His stomach tied in a knot and brain full of cotton candy. He tried to take a deep breath, but felt like there was no oxygen arriving in his lungs.

A tongue drove over his skin, closing in another kiss. This time wet, driving a mark into his skin.

"Fuck Ji." He gasped, tangling his hands in the brown strands, pushing Jisungs head closer. Feeling Jisungs nose get squished against his neck.

Now a hand wrapped around the back of his own neck, thumb resting on his adam apple.

Was he dreaming?

But he clearly heard the heavy breathing of both of them.

Jisung mouthed at his jaw.

Minho wanted to kiss him so bad. He ached for Jisungs lips on his own.

"Min." Jisung was right there, if Minho lifted his head a little, just a little-

He couldn't tear away from Jisungs intense gaze, the younger seemed to be studying his whole face.

Maybe he regretted what he just did?

Minho wished he could shut his thoughts up for once.

"Is it normal that I want to kiss you breathless?"

"No, I mean yes, please do."

Jisung chuckled, brushing a strand of hair away from Minhos forehead.

Another whine escaped the older when Jisung stopped leaning in right before his lips, and Minho felt his breath on them.

"Okay okay."

Jisung gave the final push and slotted their lips together.

There wasn't a firework exploding.

Comfortable warmth washed over Minho, his head going empty. To him it felt like coming home, here, lips locked with the man he had been in love with for almost his entire life, he felt finally complete.

It was really unfair that Jisung was such a good kisser, but what had he expected? The younger was always unfairly good at everything.

Jisungs tongue swept over his bottom lip, and Minho parted them to get a taste of him.

Minho let his arms fall on Jisungs shoulders, and just let them travel over the wide expanse of his shoulders and back. Feeling the muscles under his touch, he shuddered.

He would've said he could keep on kissing Jisung forever, but slowly it stopped being enough. Unfortunately, he was still achingly hard.

So he pulled away and pushed Jisung off, the younger tumbling over. Taking the chance, Minho swung his leg over him to sit on his lap.

The disappointment on Jisungs face immediately replaced with a lazy grin.

Minho wanted to slap it away, instead, he ground his hips down hard and watched how the smirked was wiped right off.

"Okay?"

"Okay." Jisung nodded.

He was doing this, Jisung, his bestfriend, was laying underneath him.

Jisung sat up, his hand supporting his weight behind him, wrapping one arm around Minho to pull him even closer. Laying his lips on to Minhos in another deep kiss.

"I'll die if you don't get shirtless soon, please." Minho mumbled against him, starting to pull the shirt up to touch the soft skin underneath.

Jisung obeyed without complaint, pulling it over his head and throwing it to the side. "I always knew you had a thing for my muscles."

"I do not."

Jisung raised an eyebrow, grinning as Minhos hands roamed over his arms and torso. "You sure?"

"Fuck, what do you want?" Minho placed the back of his hand on Jisungs crotch, touching him lightly through the sweatpants.

The youngers eyes were closed, he sighed softly. "I don't know Min."

"I mean we don't have to do anything, it's all up to you." He couldn't resist and pecked Jisungs lips again.

The other exhaled shakily, then nodded. "I do want to do something, just maybe, slowly?" And Minho noticed the worry covered up in a shy smile.

"Of course Sungie, I think if i'd blow you you'd pass out." Playful glint in his eyes.

"Aren't you a bit cocky? Think your head game is that good? Wouldn't be the first one you know." He smirked back.

"From me it would." He pointed out.

"True, but well, i'll have to find out one day."

Minhos heartbeat quickened again.

one day

Jisung says it'll happen again

Jisung is okay with it

Hope blooming in his chest, the corners of his mouth turning up into a huge smile.

"Get comfortable Sung, i'll get something meanwhile." Almost stumbling when getting up, he rushed to his room.

When he got back Jisung was in boxers palming himself lazily. Head fallen back to rest on the couch.

Minho slapped his own cheek to check if he was dreaming for the second time this night.

His own sweatpants lost on the way he got down on his knees,

"You okay with taking everything off?"

"How else are we supposed to do anything?"

Minho rolled his eyes so hard if possible he would've seen his brain.

"Ever heard of consent dipshit? I want you to be comfortable."

Jisung laughed, shaking his head. "Sorry, yeah you're right. Usually i'm the one asking with girls. I'm okay yes, kind off curious. If your ass looks half as good as with pants." To underline, he pretended to pass out dramatically.

"I hate you oh my god."

Both undressed Minho climbed into Jisungs lap again, the youngers hands immediately finding his thighs and massaging the muscle.

"Lets get off like this, what do you think?" The older rested his arms over Jisungs shoulders.

"What do I do?" The question so innocent Minho wondered where all of Jisungs hookup experience had went.

"Just do what you like doing to yourself."

Jisung using his hand on himself immediately a burnt image in his mind.

Minho poured lube over Jisungs hand and guided it slowly down. Both of them were lined up next to each other, and when Jisung finally wrapped his hand around them Minhos breath got stuck in his throat.

He watched the other attentively, noticing the furrowed eyebrows in concentration.

So he kissed him again, biting on to his bottom lip lightly to distract him.

"Don't worry, you're doing perfect Jisungie."

The lines on his forehead disappeared, and he started moving his hand slowly.

"Just a little-"

Jisung tightened his grip and a soft moan spilled over Minhos lips.

"Yes, just like that."

It seemed to give Jisung some confidence, soon Minho couldn't help the gasps leaving his lips, the shudders going through him.

He felt electrified, and he never wanted it to end. Wanted to stay on that cloud called Jisung forever.

When Minho pressed his forehead against Jisungs, the youngers skin was damp.

Joining Jisungs hand he ran his finger over Jisungs tip, thumbing over it until the other was cursing.

Minho rested his head on Jisungs shoulder, coming down from his high. He couldn't help the airy laughter bubbling out.

Jisung hummed in question, still running his hand over the olders back.

"I can't believe this happened."

"Me neither." Jisung joined.

Then, after a few minutes of just sitting in silence, breathing evening out, Jisung spoke.

"Can I kiss you again?"

A/N

I got cursed out tons in my last update lmfaooo but I finally got the new chapter nowww hope I can make it up to youu<3

I try to not make it cringe but still cringe when rereading, hope you didn't lol

Kiss kiss

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.1K 2.7K 27
Being in denial doesn't make the feelings go away. Where a lost boy meets a harsh soul, but it doesn't take much digging to realise that deep down h...
6.4K 116 25
Where Han is just a slightly loner quokka, and Minho is the school's heartthrob but aloof with everyone, who would be expected to fall in love with t...
173K 6.3K 18
Where two boy who are in a completely different world. Meet By coincidence. or fate? Hate is what they choose at first. But when there's no runnin...
1.5M 90.4K 27
in which a hot boy transfers to jisung's high school. but, jisung 'hates' hot boys.