Dirty Dancing

"We need to leave before Jisung takes off his shirt and starts chugging beer to impress someone." Minho tried to speak quietly, well as quietly as he could with loud music blaring. Seungmin nodded.

"Last time we barely got him to put on the shirt again, and they kicked us out of the club."

"Why can't he just be normal when drunk." Minho chuckled, watching Jisung now, him downing a huge glass with Felix cheering.

"Didn't you say you didn't want to go drinking with him anymore like two weeks ago?" Seungmin laughed.

"Yeah I-" Minho went quiet as he saw how Jisung danced up to a girl.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" Hesitantly, Seungmin asked the question Minho didn't know the answer to.

Minho tore his eyes away, watching Felix and Hyunjin sway around, Jeongin trying to keep up with them. All of them laughing together.

"Don't you like, try to get over him?"

"I tried so many times Kim Seungmin, why are we having a deep talk in a club again?" Minho was so frustrated with the way his eyes drifted off the whole time.

"Let's go dance a bit aswell." Seungmin took Minhos hand, who couldn't complain at the distraction. They joined the others, Seungmin sneaking his hand around Felix waist and pressing him close.

Minho wished he could say he wasn't jealous.

But he managed to get lost in the music, swaying around and giggling at Jeongins clumsy steps. With one good song after the other playing, it was easy to forget time and worries.

That was until he had an arm around him and way too much weight pressing into his back. "Han Jisung."

"Yeah Min?" Minho turned his head to the side to look at the younger. Lips swollen, lipstick smudged on the corner of them and down to his neck.

"Enjoyed yourself?"

"Meh, was okay." Jisung shrugged, grinning widely.

"I think Chan is getting some tonight." Hyunjin gasped, pointing into the crowd, where Chan was talking closely with a lanky guy.

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows. "Isn't he with Changbin?"

"I don't see Changbin."

"No I mean like, aren't they dating?"

Minhos face turned in confusion. "No?"

"Oh, looked like it." Jeongin smiled innocently. "But i'm pretty bad with guessing stuff like that. I also thought Minho and Jisung were together."

Minhos heart was in his ass within seconds.

Seungmin and Felix sharing a look before laughing loudly at the angry red on Minhos cheeks.

"Me and Minnie?" Jisung checked out Minho from head to toe. Shivers ran through Minhos body.

"Me and Minnie are married, that's different." Jisung squeezed Minhos hip, and Minho squeaked. Then had to balance the weight of the younger as he was struggling to stand on his own two feet.

Hyunjins hands were on his hips and he looked at Jisungs with the most judgement written in his face that Minho had seen for a while. And that meant something, talking about Hyunjin.

"You have lipstick all over yourself, you'd be an awful husband." He scoffed.

Jisung started rubbing over his mouth with his arm, chuckling as he saw the red on his skin. "Red would suit you a lot though." He whispered into Minhos ear. Minho just rolled his eyes. Again he turned back to their group.

"Ew." Hyunjin covered Jeongins eyes while dragging the youngest away.

Minho looked to the source of Hyunjins exclamation and immediately laughed. Felix and Seungmin had stopped listening to them some time ago, as they were now making out in the middle of the dancefloor, and while Seungmin held gently on to Felix waist and tried to keep it appropriate, Felix was giving his best to ravish him.

The pout Felix looked up to Seungmin with obviously did have an effect, as Seungmin let Felix guide him away merely seconds later.

"I'm so glad i'm here with my own car." Minho whisper yelled over to Jisung.

"Let them fuck there, you can't tell me you haven't done the same atleast once." Jisung smirked, eyebrow raised.

Minho felt the blush rise to his cheeks. "Fuck off." Then suddenly he spotted someone out of the corner of his eye and his mood fell drastically when he looked over properly. "Oh fuck."

Too much was happening too fast, he already felt the headache build up from the chaos.

"What?"

"My ex is here." Minho shuffled a bit, nervously biting on the skin of his lip.

"The one who thinks you're not over him yet?" Jisung laughs and Minho is impressed drunk Jisung can remember.

"Yup." He popped the P.

The man glanced at him, and Minho knew he had recognized him. "I think he's coming up oh god I don't want to have this talk again." Dread filled him with the memories of past conversations.

"Let's show him then."

And Minhos back was pressed against Jisungs chest again before he even had the time to ask Jisung what he meant, but this time no space left between the two of them. Jisungs hand slung around his waist and the other over his torso. "Just play along Minnie." He started dancing with Minho, and Minho quickly realized it was more grinding than dancing as Jisungs moves were so uncoordinated.

The younger mouthed at his neck, just leaving superficial wet kisses that turned Minho insane.
Minho brought his hand to tangle into Jisungs hair. He almost slapped himself to check if he was dreaming.

Just play along, don't think too far.

Just

Play

Along

Their fingers intertwined over Minhos chest and Minho couldn't breathe anymore.

So hard he tried to keep his composure, but he felt it slowly crumbling away with Jisung so close. All over himself.

"C'mon Min, he's walking over, try harder." Minho indeed saw how the man started coming towards them, eyebrow raised and question on his tongue.

"Try harder?"

"Mhm."

Just

Play-

Jisung gasped quietly into his ear. Minho pressed back more, practically pushing his ass against Jisung, smoothly moving down to drop a bit and then back up. Then he turned around to face Jisung, chest to chest and faces so close Minho felt Jisungs breath on his lips.

"Just like that Minnie." The air got punched out of his lungs when Jisung slotted his leg between Minhos, hands on his waist and moving them to the beat with a better rhythm.

Minhos forced himself to think of old grandmothers and sad animal videos so he wouldn't get too hard with Jisungs thigh right there to feel it.

Just then Jisung let loose, and Minho had to bite back a whine at the lost body contact. "I think he's gone."

Minho couldn't get a single word out, still too stunned to speak. He knew his ears were red, and his breathing a bit uneven.

And sadly his wonderful movie of ugly and sad things hadn't helped too much, he was straining against the zipper of his pants.
He was just glad it was dark and Jisung had taken away his leg before he could've noticed. Minho doubted Jisung would've remembered it anyway.

"Thank you for helping me." Finally he managed to stutter something out.

Jisung had a teasing grin on his face. "It was just me, no need to be so flustered. You really are a great dancer."
He winked before disappearing into the crowd, leaving Minho there to try and recollect his thoughts.