Puppy Love

Felix had stared at the guys hand that was holding on to the drink he was nursing.

His friends had left to play beer pong, so he was all alone at the kitchen island.

The brown haired boy that stood alone on the other side looked shy, and Felix had a bit too much to drink already.

"HI." He was way too loud, the boy flinched.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A PUPPY, YOU'RE VERY CUTE." Felix was still screaming, but he barely heard himself.

The boy blushed high up his cheeks, and Felix saw how he surpressed a smile.

"NO YOU LIKE NEED TO SMILE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL DIE."

The brown haired laughed, eyes crinkling. "We can't have that can we."

"NOPE." Felix smile matched the others. "YOU HAVE A CUTE SMILE."

"You're Felix right?" The boy asked, and Felix eyes widened in surprise.

"HOW-"

"You're friends with Chan and his gang, they're the cool kids, of course I know you."

"AND-" The boy flinched every time Felix screamed, and now finally, he reached out to pull him closer. "Sorry." Felix quieted down. "And what is your name?"

"Seungmin."

"FELIX COME ON, JOIN US." While being pulled away by his friend Chan Felix waved, lips curled into a soft smile. Seungmin reciprocated.

Back in Chans bed after Changbin had tucked him in he still saw the puppy boy in front of his eyes. name forgotten, but heart clinging on to the hope to see him again.

He didn't have to wait for long.

The boy with the puppy eyes and brown mop on top of his head walked into his new computer class. What a coincidence, he had registered himself as he still was bad at using the 10 finger system.

His eyes widened comically when he saw Felix.

Taking his seat on the other side of the classroom without waving or a smile, Felix wondered if the boy even remembered him.

Felix was distracted, watching the back of the boys head. For some reason, he felt like he was so in love already he might burst. Without even knowing anything about the other.

Something in his heart told him he would have all the time in the world.

They met again outside on the stairs, everyone having gone home already.

While Felix called it an accident now, he'd later come to find the word destiny rather fitting.

"HEY." The boy flinched, then turned around. This time he didn't seem as surprised, just waited for Felix to get next to him. "Didn't we meet at the party last week?"

"I thought you forgot."

"I could never forget a boy who looks like a cute puppy." Felix bit his lip, avoiding eye contact. "I did forget your name though, i'm so sorry." Next second he covered his eyes with his hands.

The other pulled them down, then shyly brushed Felix blonde hair behind his ear.

Matching blushes covering their cheeks now.

"Seungmin, my name is Seungmin, Felix."

"Seungmin I know this sounds stupid but I need you to go out with me like yesterday." He stammered out, heart hammering in his chest. Palms sweaty, hair standing up in his neck. "If you even like guys-"

"Felix- I don't-"

"No no, it's okay, i'm sorry thatt I-" The blonde turned on his heel, almost running away as fast as he could.

The next day a note layed on his desk. Jisung, his seat neighbour, had his eyes set on Felix with a sort of endearment he didn't know from him. "What's going on?" He asked suspiciously while unfolding the note. "Have you read it?"

"I thought it might be for me.."

"It says Felix on it."

"Yeahhh right."

Eyes flitting over the paper, his heart quickened just the way it did yesterday.

Felix

I would love to go out with you

Next time let me speak before you fall into an existential crisis

Seungmin

A small heart adorned his name.

Felix shook his head, focusing back on the man who laid on his back on the carpet, a small golden retriever jumping around him.

"Oh Minnie, he looks just like you."

Seungmin laughed, tail tickling his nose. He sat up, the puppy placing his paws on his legs to lick his cheek. More giggles bubbled out of Seungmin.

Felix felt like the definition of heart eyes. Of course they had been through ups and downs in the past 5 years, took breaks from their relationship, but never had he lost his love for Seungmin. They always found back to each other, realizing fast that they were meant to be together.

He started tearing up slightly.

"Does your offer with moving in still stand?"

Seungmin stopped playing around with the puppy abruptly. His eyes sparkling when they met Felix.

While Seungmin had offered for Felix and him to move in together as soon as the topic of leaving home came up, Felix had always been a little hesitant. Was scared they would break their relationship by spending 24 hours a day together.

So he had joined Minho, and Seungmin had found a place on his own.

The thought lingered, every time he slept in Seungmins bed he wished he didn't have to go back to his apartment, but to call this his home. Seungmin had repeated his wish for Felix to move in quite a few times, never pushing Felix.

And now, as he saw the 15 year old boy in the current Seungmin, goofing around with his lookalike, he never wanted to leave. What was he even waiting for?

"I love you, you know?" Seungmin whispered against his lips. When had Felix moved down next to him?

"I know, and I love you too." Felix sealed the words with a kiss.

lix.yongbok

yongbok

lix.yongbok -> new chapter?

tap to view comments