Jealousy

Minho woke up alone on sunday, all that was left of Jisung was a text message on his phone.

2 new messages from: Hubby frfr

Sorry for leaving, needed to clear my head

M okay, don't worry Min

He knew Jisung left that second sentence because that would be the first thing he would've asked.

And he knew that Jisung knew he didn't believe him.

Now Minho was all alone.

Something was off, and he could only think that it was the dance, that he got too close. That he had made Jisung uncomfortable.

The scent of Jisung still clung to the pillow the youngers head had been on. Minho buried his face into it, feeling the tears stinging in his eyes.

He let them go, tired of swallowing them down.

The click at the door, a rumble of keys in the keyhole.

"Minho?" Distantly he heard Felix. Before he could run to lock himself in, the younger was already standing next to his bed, running his hand over his back.

"Come Min, lets go lay down in my room." Felix pulled Minho up, not commenting on the small sobs that left the olders lips. Just tucked him under his own sheets, holding him close.

In the end, Minho fell back asleep cuddled into Felix arms.

Monday came by so fast, before he knew he was back at work. Jeongin next to him in the back of the shop, and lunch almost there.

He didn't get any new messages from Jisung. It impacted his mood a lot, Jeongin noticed right away. The urge to cry still so strong he rather stayed quiet.

"Minho?"

Minho shook his head.

"Okay, but i'm here for you mhh? You can always crash at mine aswell if you need a place."

Jeongin managed to distract him a lot, soon he was able to smile without it feeling forced.

"Hello?"

Minho froze.

Jeongin raised an eyebrow in question.

Then a familiar brown mop appeared in the doorframe of the back area.

"When did you two get so close?" Jisungs eyes fixed on their fingers touching on the bouquet they were putting together.

"I'm just helping him with bundling, he hasn't quite gotten it yet." Minho chuckled, hitting Jeongins side.

"Ah, okay." Jisungs smile didn't reach his eyes.

They continued, and Minho tried chatting casually with the two of them.

"Innie, can you hold this here?" Minho pointed to some stems, and Jeongin did as told.

"Is everything okay Jisung?" Jeongin asked Jisung, kinda confused with the hateful stare he was getting. The olders expression stone cold and eyes narrowed.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Sung?"

"Mhh?"

"You do look like the lady at Mcdonalds told you your cheesecake is still frozen." Minho pointed out.

"S nothing."

"You're a bad liar." He tried to cheer the mood up, flashing his bunny smile. And he saw the corners of Jisungs lips perk up. "Seeeee, you're a lot cuter like that Jisungie." Minho giggled.

"Do you wanna grab lunch together?" Jisung asked.

"Me and Innie said we'll go to the restaurant that had just opened close by, do you want to join?" But Minho knew the words weren't the answer Jisung had hoped for as soon as they left his lips. The youngers face fell into the sour expression again.

"I'll leave you two to it, don't want to interrupt your little date."

"Oh. OHHHH."

Then Jeongin started laughing. "Bro are you serious? I'm not trying to date Minho, i'm literally straight." He bent over, holding his stomach. "Oh god this is gold." Dramatically, he wiped the tear that never even formed away from his eye.

"What?" Jisungs eyes went wide.

"Hannie?" Minho cocked his head to the side.

"Oh my god Jeongin i'm so sorry. I didn't want to assume, it just looked-"

"Dude we're literally just friends. You two grind on each other and call it bestfriends but god forbid I touch his hand while bundling flowers."

"Jeongin." Minhos hands shook as he held the flowers Jeongin let loose. "Can you please hold here again." He felt how red his ears had gotten. And he was so scared, so scared what Jisung would say. Maybe he hadn't even remembered the night.

Maybe he hated him now, with how cold he had been acting it wouldn't be a surprise.

But no, Jisung shattered his heart on the floor again. "We just danced, chill."

With the broken pieces for him to pick up, he realized something.

He couldn't hide anymore. So much had happened, and out of nowhere, he couldn't control his emotions anymore.

"Maybe you two should grab lunch together, I feel a bit sick." Was all he brought out before his voice failed him. When did he get so damn sensitive?

Eyes full of worry watched him disappear further into the back. "Should I take you home Min?" He heard Jisung almost scream so he'd understand.

"No no, don't worry about me. Jeongin, you think you can handle it until the manager comes in? I'll tell her you're alone." To underline his bad acting, he held his stomach and masked his face with an expression of physical pain.

He just needed to get home.

Jeongin nodded right away, helping Minho collect his things. "My offer still stands, take care." He ruffled the olders hair, whispering the sweet affirmation. "I'm sorry, I didn't really think before I said that."

"Don't worry, i'm not mad." And Minho really wasn't, he didn't blame the younger for how he reacted, hell, he would've probably said the same.

"See you Min." Jeongin waved, and Minho crossed the store, smiling apologetically to Jisung.

"Do you really not want me to drive?"

"No no, I need the fresh air." Minho shook his head, walking out the door without turning back. As soon as he was around the corner of the store, out of view, he let the tears stream down his face.

He was sure he didn't cry so much over the span of the last two years like he had in the past 24 hours.

And all because of Han Jisung.