Save your tears✔️l JJK.

By kookie_mytime

What are you running for? Is it worth it? More

Dust and lust
Money can't heal
Money is so funny
Better than money
Wrong answer
Right answer?
I'm gonna kill you
You are different
Save me
Take my breath
Let's get it started
Killer instincts
Only you
Playing with Fire
Let me have a taste
Good girl
Strong Pleasure
Nightmare?
Do i wanna know?
Feelings
I'm sorry
Desperate needs
My Princess
The Plan
Unconditionally
For you
Memories
Good bye
Don't cry
So this is love
Call me Daddy
Baby girl
Body Talk
Loving you right
Dark thoughts
Curel mafia
Did you love me?

The Day

9 2 0
By kookie_mytime

Jungkook woke up Alice in his embrace he couldn't help but kiss her forehead pulling her closer. Jungkook stood up and got dressed it was still early so he tried to be as quiet as possible.

Before he walked out he looked at Alice once more then he walked downstairs where he met with section 3.

"Yoongi lock Alice's door don't let her out or anything in." Jungkook's sharp voice cut the silence, everyone looking at him.

"You fucking..." Jimin runs to Jungkook pushing him to the wall making Jungkook smirk. All Jungkook man pointed their guns at Jimin. "I kill you I promise..." Jungkook tits Jimin's chin whispering in his ear. "You know you can't."

Namjoon took Jimin's arms pulling him away from Jungkook. "Let's talk about the business." Namjoon and the other man sat on the couch in front of Jungkook.

"Jungkook it's been a while..." Seokjin looked around then he stood up walking to Jungkook touching his face. "When will you let me have your beautiful body..."

Jungkook took his gun pointing it to Jin's face. "You gotta wait." Jin kissed Jungkook's cheeks walking to the others again.

"I have a job for you psychopaths." Jungkook softly squeezed Taehyung's arms and then smirked cutting a line in his arm. Taehyung holds back his tears. "Don't cry!" Jungkook holds Taehyung's arm tight the blood flows on the ground.

"Jungkook what is the plan?" Hoseok looks at Jungkook crossing his legs.
"We gonna kill," Jungkook smirked letting Taehyung's arm go. "I know you need that..."

Namjoon takes the papers from Jungkook tapping his chin. "When?"

Jungkook walked to Yoongi, and Yoongi nodded.

"Now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 93 12
Do you love me? Or do you love me not?
8.1K 524 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*
7.3K 326 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
358 61 21
Hey guys, vvd_1210 here. This is my first time writing a ff. Enjoy it