GREY DECEPTION ♡

By anksriv

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her b... More

💜 Coming Soon 💜
Introduction
Genesis 💜
Min and Giggles 💜
College 💜
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 ❤
Rules ❤
An Evening 💜
First day 💜
❤Paper balls 💜
Revelation 💜
Stay Away💜
Plan 💜
Bonfire 💜
Mis happening ❤
💜Tears ❤
Villain ❤
Puzzle ❤
Convinced ❤
BEGINNING OF RIVALRY ❤
Envision ❤
Reappear 💜
Forgive ❤
Relinquish💜
Admonish 💜❤
Expiate 💜
💜Prom ❤
❤ SUGAR ❤
Demented ❤
Dream 💜
Evanesce 💜
Seized 💜
❤CASAMIENTO❤
Whore❤
Double faced ❤
Not love ❤
Belongs to me ❤
Distressed ❤
Miss me ❤
Incense ❤
Solicitude❤
Exploiter ❤
Park Jimin ❤
Warning ❤
Possesiveness ❤
Right or Wrong? 🔞❤
Like always ❤
Chance ❤
Damaged ❤
Divulge ❤
Investigation ❤
Prerequisite ❤
❤ FINISHED ❤
His Words ❤
Pitiful ❤
Ramen Night ❤
Auction ❤
Publicize ❤
Daisy ❤
Decisive ❤
❤ AMOR ❤
Reality ❤
Salvation ❤
Soul Kiss❤
Love Rendezvous ❤
Reward ❤🔞
Actuality ❤
Gaiety ❤
Cheater❤
❤Share yourself❤🔞
Mistake ❤
❤Flower rings ❤
Cracked❤🔞
Beloved ❤
Hectic❤
Not yet ❤🔞
Ciggarette 🔞❤
Life Teeming ❤
❤DECEPTION ❤
Three ❤
❤ THEIR REPRISAL ❤
Intermission ❤
Little Love ❤
Us❤
Strike back ❤
Horror ❤🔞
❤ EXTREMITY ❤
Resuscitate❤
❤Elated Ending ❤
Epilogue
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Mine ❤

1.9K 97 25
By anksriv

Author POV

" When are you coming back ,min? " Yn asked as she was sitting in the balcony with a shawl wrapped around her body because the cold breeze was continuously making her shiver. Her hair was blown due to the attempts of wind but right now her total focus was on her love, Having FaceTime with him

" I don't know, giggles, i wish i could come there and hug you tightly. " He said in a low voice making her more stressed. " Tell me you are all right, min? " She asked in a worried voice as her heart was saying that he was in any dilemma.

" I am fine, love, just miss you so much " He said in a cracked voice making her heart shudder. " Please, come back soon, without you everything is worst i am not happy , not safe" She said the last part in low tone .

" Is everything ok? " He asked in a concerned voice. She wants to tell him everything but it was like she doesn't want him to get worried, she just wants him to focus on his mother and come back soon and safely .

" All good, min, i cannot wait to see you " She said in a fake cheerful voice. " If anything is bothering you, just tell me, i am always there for you" He said in a calm tone to relax her and make her feel like someone is there for her to keep her happy and content.

" I know min, but you know these three days without you were like a burden to me, i feel so alone, come back " She also replied in calm voice. " I will be back soon, don't worry, now have your dinner and sleep soundly, you have college tomorrow. " He said trying to ease her mind and it was eventually working.

" Wait, did you talk to dean about your absence? " She asked " Oh, yeah he actually allowed me because of mom's illness" She sighed in relief and said " That's fine then, don't worry about notes, i will help you with them. " She said smiling.

" I know my giggles is here for me that's why i am not worried. " He lied because he was worried because of the mess going on in his family over their relationship. She giggled and said " Ok now enjoy you dinner, take care of mom and yourself, bye min" She said in cheerful voice.

" Bye my love" He said, blowing a flying kiss. " I love you" She said and he smiled showing all his teeth " I love you more and more" His words were enough to make her mood good and he waved her bye. She shut down the laptop after hanging up the call and sat there watching the city.

She was alone, not because she can't have any friend or her father was not paying attention, everyone was there but after the day she found him, she stopped making new friends, he was her listener, her healer, a shoulder on which she can cry on, her everything.

She smiled remembering him as his face was still in front of her eyes. She moved her knees near her chest and hugged her warmly, she was now feeling better, her trauma was little bit better , she was at peace after having a tiny love time with her man.

But her mind suddenly took her back two days ago when.......

2 days ago.

Yn came to her college as she don't want to stay at home and think about what happened to her yesterday all day. She just want to have a good time and change her mind. That's why she got up early today, walked into the park, and after preparing a meal for her dad, she came back to the college.

Another reason for her arrival was if she didn't reach college she would lectures amd yoongi was also not there to help her, so it was necessary for her to attend the college for her as well as for him.

Yn sat on her usual place but before she could place her bag on yoongi's seat, someone sat on his place. She looked at him with her frowned eyebrows and said

" Ron"

He smiled and replied " Good morning " She weakly smiled back and greeted him. " Are you not sitting with your friends? " She asked taking out her laptop. " Umm, no i don't like watching you sit alone, so i think to fill the vacant seat beside you " He said in low but confident voice. She just looked at him with straight face as his behavior was unusual.

She just heaved a breath and looked away waiting for professor to enter and start teaching. " When is yoongi coming back? " He asked, grabbing her attention. " I don't know" She replied in short sentence.

It's not she doesn't like to talk to anyone, she was the most talkative person, yoongi even calls her chatter box but ron doesn't feel a right person to her, he is some what mysterious and double minded. So she used to stay away and talk less to him compared to others.

Jungkook entered the lecture hall with his boys and went to his particular seat, but his eyes fell on the most blood boiling seen of his life, his steps halted on the way as he fisted his palm amd gritted his teeth watching her molester sitting with her.

" Why did you stop? " Jin asked coming toward him after keeping his bag on the desk. His gaze followed the jungkook's and he saw ron was sitting beside her on yoongi's place , talking to her while she was nodding.

" Damn girls, already replaced her boyfriend " Both of their head turned to look at the owner of the voice , their body filled with anger watching ben standing there with a smirk on his face. He came towards them and put his arm on jungkook's shoulder, saying.

" These girls are just like that only, you can witness it yourself how it's not even one day her boyfriend left and she started filling his vacancy in her life. And it is mainly impossible for girls to resist someone handsome like our Ron. What say"

Ben said but jungkook just yanked his arm from his shoulder while Jin's word made his smirk drop. " I have looked at him from every angle but he was nowhere handsome " Jin said adjusting his own hair and caressing his  handsome face. Jungkook smiled at jin while other boys of the group started to hoot.

Yn looked at them hooting while Ben's face was hanging low. " When you can't take the disrespect, don't do the disrespect " Jungkook whispered in a husky voice in his ears making hs eyes tremble. By disrespect he was referencing what he said about the YN.

Ben just came to make fake assumptions in his mind as he was only one who saw Ron coming out of the library, so it was important for them to prove her wrong  in this matter. So they started to mould  her character that she was not a one man woman.

Ben was leaving from there looking at Ron who's focus was on his best friend, when jungkook shouted and said " If you ever wanted to see a handsome person, you can tell me i will send you the big portrait of our jin hyung. "

Whole class echoed with the laugher while jin and jungkook just smirked at both the evil minded men. Ron kept on looking at them but he shrugged it off and turned his face toward YN.

Jungkook came to his seat but centre of attention of his  mind was on her only.

" Can you explain this to me, babe " Ron said looking at her, Yn turned her face to look at him with her narrow eyes as he just called her with a nickname, it was so weird as they were not even close. " Please don't call me with other  names" She said in polite but stern voice.

" Oh you don't like it" He asked moving closer to her but she immediately backed off. " Umm.. It will be better if you respect the space" She said clearing her throat. " As you say" He said patting her shoulder but this time she just looked away and got up from the seat. " Where are you going? " He asked

" I can't see the board from here, i better go in front seat " With that she left from there without waiting for his response. Ron just gritted his teeth and slammed his book om the desk , not having a single idea that his muddy deads were watched by someone and he was going to pay for it.

" I need your help" Jungkook said to his brothers. " Whatever you say, kook" Taehyung said without thinking twice. Jungkook smirked and told them everything he was planning. At first they all were shockee but later they agreed because of jungkook.

Present

Yn was unable to get through the behavior of Ron, he was behaving totally like a jerk who was flirting and being touchy with someone else beloved. She was sure if yoongi was here he would stay in his limits but for now she have to be careful with both ben and ron.

But she was contented and relieved that from the last two days went smoothly as Ron was absent during classes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

" FUCKING OPEN MY EYES " Ron shouted wiggling in the chair harshly in which he was sitting. " LEAVE ME" He yelled again because he has been captivated her from last two and a half days , he was returning back to their flat after clubbing when someone kidnapped him amd from that day he was just in the same position, tied with ropes.

Only for two times he was allowed to use bathroom without opening his eyes, he tried to escape but as he removed the blindfolded he found five bodybuilder men looking at him , so he just dropped the plan because of his Cowardness.

" What the hell open these ropes" He yelled again but soon he heard the metal doot opening sound and became quite. He heard foot steps of more than one person , his body become stiffen in fear and his heartbeat fastened.

" Stop shouting, bastard" Someone said lazily and sat on the chair. " Who are you, what have i done to you to treat me like thi? " Ron said in stern voice " If you want to live then learn to keep your mouth shut. " That man said

" I have heard your voice before, " Ron said trying to remember the voice but he could. " You would have " He heard someone else speaking and everyone in the room chuckled.

" Please leave me  ,  i will give you all the money, my dad will give you everything, just leave me" He begged in crying tone. " Didn't your dad teach you not to touch other people's belongings " Someone asked grabbing his hair harshly.

He yelped in pain and said " What do you... You mean? " He heard foot steps near him and his body started to tremble because of fear.

" The woman you touched in library  "

Ron's whole existence shattered hearing those words as he remembered the sin he does that day but now he decided to play denial game. " No, no, i didn't touch any woman" He said gulping the lump but a stinging pain on his leg made him yelp in agony again.

" Truth"

" No"

He again bears the same pain again after getting hit for more than five times while screaming and now his patience was totally gave up and he said in trembling voice.

" Yes, i am Sorry yoongi"

Because he can only guess yoongi calling  her, his property , totally unaware of the fact that there was also someone who was there to shield her but no one was there to protect her from him.

" Wrong guess dude" That man said and again started whipping him. " Sorry.. Sorry... I thought .... I.... Though... You were yoongi " He said trying to ease the situation but nothing helped.

" Leave him, kook" Taehyung said who was sitting partially on the table with his brother jin and Namjoon. While hoshi and mingyu were on the chair smoking, with a smirk.

" I love watching  him  being angry this is so mind blowing " Mingyu said referring to jungkook while jungkook just glared at him. " Don't tell me you are bi" Hoshi said sarcastically. " I am straight but kook can make anyone bi" Mingyu stated the fact.

" Kook? Jungkook? " Ron said in confused tone grabbing everyone's attention. Silence filled the whole room and everyone looked at him.

" Since you recognize me, it's better to rot you here forever"

Jungkook said in a cold tone making everyone smirk. " No no i won't tell anyone about it please leave me, i promise your secret will be safe in me , i wont even look at YN"

" You better not look at her She is mine"

Everyone felt the great shock wave passed through their body hearing his words. Jungkook who never looked at any women in his life was claiming whom he never talked, never interacted in any form, claiming her, his.

They all believed that he had no interest in love and relationship but today when he called her his, their all the assumptions when wrong making there mind blasted.

It was fact that Yn was in relationship with yoongi and whole college know about it since he proposed her in front of everyone. But it was the biggesr question on their mind why jungkook suddenly started loving her when it was already a forbidden .

While Ron was just afraid of his death, he was ready to never glance at her if he set him free for once .

" Take him to the next room" Jungkook told his man making him tremble in fear " No please leave me, please " He again pleaded in crying voice but Jungkook just indicated the man and he took him away while he was crying badly.

Jungkook came and sat on the other chair , putting his feet on the table nearby in that partially dark room with a single bulb at the center.

" I never thought our kook will fall in love " Namjoon said in sardonic voice. Everyone chuckled and Taehyung said with a smirk. " It's good for him hyung, at least he can lose his virginity to someone. " But only if she will be ready, we are forgetting she is yoongi's girl" Mingyu alerted them.

Jungkook just kept on looking at them and said , which made everyone shocked as hell.

" I don't love her. "

.

Author note

I hope you all like this part

Please vote and support

Have a lovely day ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.3K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
41.3K 1.5K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
100K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
2.9M 124K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...